𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃, centralcee

Da th4lialuvv

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 , 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃 Altro

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃
୨ ୧
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty- seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
fourty
fourty - one
fourty - two
fourty - three
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

thirty - one

1K 28 4
Da th4lialuvv

𝟎𝟐𝟕|| 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
"she in a mood"

The day had finally come. Iris was going back to Cali and she knew she was going to miss everyone apart from her dad of course. She hugged the Twins together and kissed each other on their cheeks. "Iris don't go." Ezra cried.
"Yeah Iris." Tiff said.

Iris smiled bittersweet as she kissed them more, "I'll be back before you know it." She promised. They both linked their pinkies swearing on it. One Iris stood up she brought the twins over to Cench.

"Now say good bye to Oakley." She told them, more of ordered them. "Bye Oakley." Ezra said quietly. "I like you now." Tiffany said with a grin. Iris smiled as Oakleys face beamed at that, "Really? Why?" He said.
"Because your leaving." She said plainly. Iris scowled them and they all laughed. Iris hugged her mum good by kissing her cheek, but then she pulled away. "Is he really not even gonna say bye to me?" She asked, referring to her dad.

Irene shrugged, "I told him he had to, but he's staying in his shed." Irene answered. Iris scoffed, "I don't even want to see him." She says. They pick up their luggage and put it all in the van. As Iris is the last one to get into the van to leave she hears someone call her name out of no where. She turns back to see who it was, and was shocked to see her father.

"Iris." He said. She looked at him, telling him to go on. Begging that he would apologise, but she just found herself staring at him as he didn't say anything. And then he turned back inside the house without another word.

Iris scoffed, "Unbelievable." She mutter closing the door to the van. She sat down beside Oakley, "You talked to him right?" He asked. "I did, and I was obviously right. He brushed me completely off." She said annoyed as she sat beside him. She looked out the window as the van started leaving, driving down the drive way.

Oakley stayed quiet for a bit before saying, "I'm sorry for pushing you. It obviously didn't work out." He said. Iris turned around and smiled at him softly placing her hand on his cheek. "You did nothing wrong baby, it's him." She stated.
"He's stubborn and thinks he's never in the wrong." Iris rolled her eyes.

"Sorta like you." Brent said. Iris turned over to him, "Don't even start Brent." She said looking at him with bored eyes. "Well, he's not wrong." Tia said sipping her Starbucks.

"Oh don't even Tia. I'm nothing like him. I wouldn't dream of it." Iris spat. "He's insensitive, self obsessed, he's the worst."

Iris faced the window with a huff as she decided that she wasn't gonna say anything for the rest of the drive.

𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 added to his story!

Liked by 𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐳, 𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐲, 𝐝𝐝𝐠 and 𝟐,𝟕𝟖𝟔,𝟓𝟐𝟗 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 - she in a mood 😬

view all 15,785 comments

⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧

Finally Iris was back in her apartment. She opened the door and she instantly ran up to Prince her baby. "Princey!" She exclaimed as she fell to her knees to hug him. He licked her excited to see her again. "Awh baby it's been so long." She kissed him over and over again.

Oakley chuckled as he stepped around him with all their luggage. He placed it in the bedroom and sighed as he flopped on the bed exhausted.
As his eyes were about to close Iris walked in. He smiled his eyes still closed as she kissed his cheeks and then his lips. "I felt bad that I haven't been giving you enough kisses lately." She mumbled softly as she kissed his lips again.

She removed her hoodie exposing her breasts. Like a reflex Oakleys hands found her breasts and squeezed them softly. She laughed as she shivered, "You're hands are cold." She said taking her curls out of the messy bun it was in. She took off his sweats slowly and saw that he was already hard. "You've been thinking about this the whole drive haven't you." She grinned. He blushed as he was embarrassed.

She kissed him passionately as their kisses became more heated he flipped them over him being on top. She wrapped her legs around his after he removed her sweats along with her panties. He kissed down her neck making her groan as she tangled her fingers in his hair. "I love you so much Oakley." She breathed as he trialed his fingers into her inner thigh.

"I know you love me, that's why I'm treating you right innit." He mumbled as he pushed her legs apart. Her breathing hitched as his fingers did things to her. She gripped the bed sheets as she closed her eyes tightly.

He kissed her neck as he rubbed her all over, his fingers fucking the life out of her. She gasped as he pushed deeper hitting her g spot. Fuck he was good and his hands did wonders.
Her legs shook as she finished hard.

Iris sighed as she sat up flustered and hot. He smirked at her and she blushed smiling, "My turn?" She gestured.

⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧

Iris and Cench were getting lunch together in their regular exclusive restaurant. She sat in front of him as she sighed annoyed. "What." Oakley groaned.
"I'm just annoyed." She grounded out.
"With what sweetheart?" He asked her.

"Everything. My dad, my managers, and myself." She stated. Oakley sipped his drink as he looked up at her, "What wrong with your managers?" He asked.

"Well, I wanted to start getting back into acting even if it's a small cameo, but they're saying it'll interfere with my singing career which is 'stabilising' my career. But my fans really want to see me in more movies again." She explained.

Oakley nodded as he understood. "Rebel innit?" He offered. "Yeah, but what managers say is final." She mumbled. "Baby," Oakley shuffled closer, "They can't control you're every move, remember your paying them." Cench told her.

As much as Oakley was correct she knew it was still risky, some might hate it and some might like it. "My team never wanted me to start my brand, but I did and it's going amazing." He explained to her.

"Talking about SYNA I want that new pink set, can you get it for me?" She asked with a smile. Oakley smiled as he nodded, "Whatever you want baby." He held her hand.

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 has posted!

Liked by 𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲, 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐢 and 𝟑,𝟕𝟕𝟐,𝟗𝟏𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 happy thoughts only.

view all 10,782 comments 

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 luckiest woman on earth! 😭😭
    ↳ 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 more like he's lucky to have her.
Liked by 5,782 people

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 MUSIC WHENNN 👏🏾👏🏾

𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐨 y'all are obsessed with eachother 💀
   ↳ 𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 I can never get enough 🥰

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳 🤨
   ↳𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 😛

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 they are so cutee 😫

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 I would literally do anything to meet them both
    ↳ 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 SAMEE 😭
         ↳𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 I'm sure I'd pass out. 🫡

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 BEGGING FOR YOU TO BE ON SCREEN IRIS.
          ↳𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 I heard she's gonna be in the new      
wonka movie 😶
              ↳𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 😱 WHAT

𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐲 IRIS COME BACK.
      ↳𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 please get tf off my tiktok fyp 💀

10,765 more comments 

⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧

• 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐃 👏🏾
• 𝐞𝐰 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐤.
• 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄??
• 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 😐

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.1K 175 8
𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐘 + 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄...
330K 10.4K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
9.2K 188 21
" I got commitment Issues, but im tryna fix that 4 you" .💕.. "oh how the tables have turned." - XoXo.