ALWAYS FOREVER ORASANI [THE O...

Door BlitzMikaelson

The Epic Love Soulmates; Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other after weeks. But thei... Meer

Intro to Characters Part One
Intro to Characters Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Six

12 1 1
Door BlitzMikaelson

VINCENT'S HOUSE

The next day, Christy slowly walks up to her best friend's, Vincent's Home, and gently knocks on the door.

[Christy's Outfit]

Christy slowly walks inside as Vincent slowly walks inside the living room.

"Christy, Hi." Vincent greeted her with a small smile.

"Hi, Vince." Christy greeted him back with a small smile. "Are you occupied with anything?"

"Not at the moment, but I was heading out." Vincent said.

"Okay, then." Christy said. "I was just coming by to check on you."

"How thoughtful of you, I appreciate it." Vincent said with a small smile.

"You're welcome." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / CAMP ORASANI

Later on that day, the demigods and demigoddess, along with Luna and Trinity, are training with each other.

The young demigods wears their armor, which covers their clothes, with bronze shield and dull swords.

And the demigoddess, plus, Luna and Trinity, wears their armor skirt, which covers their clothes, with their bronze shields and dull swords.

Tritocus and Christy observes the training. She has her arms folded, looking at the children trains with each other.

"Alright, young ones, come forward." Tritocus said to them.

The demigods and demigoddess, along with Luna and Trinity, stops their training and slowly walks up to Tritocus and Christy.

"Young ladies and gentlemen, Christiana will be joining us for a little while." Tritocus said.

The demigods and demigoddess, along with Luna, Trinity Damien and Irene murmurs excitedly among themselves.

"And I assume that you all know I trained here at Camp Orasani myself." Christy said. "But don't expect me to hold back or go easy on you guys. And I don't want any of you to hold back or to go easy on me either. Do you guys understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." The young ones said in unison.

Tritocus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

Shortly after...

Christy has equipped herself with her bronze sword and an armor skirt.

Christy and Trinity exchange looks at each other as they prepare to spar with each other.

"Remember Trinity? Don't hold back and don't go easy on me." Christy reminded her youngest daughter. "And also remember, I'm not your mother, I'm your opponent. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." Trinity said with a nod.

"Come at me." Christy said.

Trinity lunges at her mother and swings her sword at her. Christy dodges her youngest daughter's sword swings.

Ames and Cyrus are slowly walks by the training room and notices Christy sparring with Trinity.

Ames and Cyrus slowly walks inside the training room.

Christy and Trinity proceeds with their sparring. Christy gets an upper hand and sweeps Trinity's feet from under her.

Trinity falls on the floor.

"How did I defeat you, Trinity?" Christy asked her daughter.

Trinity looks up at her mother. "You're fast. You're strong. Your movements are swift."

"So, you think my speed, my strength and my swift movements is what I needed to defeat you?" Christy asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Trinity answered.

Christy small smiles. "You're correct." And offers Trinity her hand.

Trinity gently takes her mother's hand and Christy helps her up to her feet.

Christy looks at Luna. "Luna? You're up next."

Trinity walks back over to the demigods and demigoddess. And Luna slowly walks up to her mother, Christy.

Christy and Luna exchange small smiles at each other.

"Come at me, Luna." Christy said to her oldest daughter.

Luna lunges at Christy and the two engages in a sword sparring match.

⚜️⚜️

DINNING HALL

That afternoon, the Demigods and Demigoddess, along with Luna and Trinity, are sitting at a long table, eating lunch and drinks.

[Christy's Outfit]

Christy is sitting in a sofa chair, eating on a mango peach. Ames slowly walks up beside her and sits down beside her in a sofa chair.

"You've mentored your daughters well." Ames said to his daughter.

"Yeah, I've trained both Luna and Trinity in hand-in-hand combat and sword training, but they've improved." Christy said, and gets up to her feet. "I gotta go. Love you, Dad."

"Love you too, Christiana." Ames said.

As Christy walks away, she, Luna and Trinity exchange small waves at each other. And Christy teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

WOODS

That late afternoon, Christy is wandering around in the woods. She hears a tree brunch behind her, causing her to stop walking and turns around behind her.

And from behind her, Corinna comes out from out of nowhere with her sword out, and which, Christy senses her and duck onto the leafy ground as Corinna lands on the leafy ground.

Christy gets back up to her feet and does a roundhouse kick to Corinna's face.

"What the hell, Corinna? A sneak attack? Seriously?" Christy said, annoyed.

"You have quick reflexes, Christiana." Corinna said to her, getting back up to her feet with a bruise on her forehead.

"How many times do I have to tell you; I'm not gonna have a rematch with you." Christy told Corinna.

"I know. I just don't care." said a nonchalant Corinna.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Christy asked Corinna.

"I have nothing to lose, Christiana. You know us Mord-Sith women. We have no compassion for our enemies." Corinna said with a sly grin.

"Yeah, I know. I've done my homework on The Mord-Sith." Christy said.

Corinna and Christy exchange tense looks at each other.

"I'm not gonna continue bothering you, Christy. Unless, I just want to." Corinna said and vanishes into burgundy smoke.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, Christy slowly walks inside the courtyard and suddenly, she clutches her head as she leans on a sofa chair, getting a premonition.

- Christy's Premonition -

In the midst of a second level of a tower, Christy is crouched down as a bomb explodes, causing her to frightfully, gasps, and falls through the air.

Reality

Panting softly to herself, Christy sits down in a sofa chair, composure herself.

"You had the day, haven't you?" Klaus asked, slowly walks up to her and sits down beside her in the sofa chair.

"Yeah, I did. I visited Vincent at his house, and I visited Camp Orasani and trained with our daughters. They're skills has improved." Christy said to her husband.

"No doubt that our daughters has a good mentor." Klaus said with a small smile, referring to her.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"I assume that Luna and Trinity are asleep upstairs after their day at Camp Orasani." Christy said.

"They are." Klaus said. And senses something off about Christy. "Are you alright, Love?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Christy reassured her husband's concern. "I'm okay."

"Seems like something's bothering you." Klaus said to her.

"I saw Corinna in the woods. She and I talked, and she disappeared in smoke, but other than that, I'm fine." Christy told Klaus.

"Like you said, Corinna and her Mord-Sith hasn't shown their full hand yet, but they will unexpectedly." Klaus said.

"And we'll be ready." Christy said.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1K 36 27
Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Christiana Mikaelson, has endured pain and loss, but they managed to pull together and defeat their enemies. Meanwhile...
31K 1.5K 21
Anemoia A nostalgic sense of longing for a past you yourself have never lived. 18-year-old Florence Beauchêne has unknowingly lived multiple lives be...
814K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...