𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

Από kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... Περισσότερα

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?

851 42 12
Από kaykay12002

Katherine was walking with her other friends. She was beside Emily with the other three in front of them, she was the only one who had a hoodie on while the others had short-sleeves or a light long-sleeve shirt.

"How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car?"

"Okay, I did not wreck it. I damaged it. And everyone's being really mature about it" Hanna told them.

"Oh"

"There's no 'Oh' we're just being grown-ups, that's all"

The five of them were now standing near the bench where they planning on putting Alison's memorial. Once Katherine saw the bench she sat down on it.

"Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench and we'll plant the flowerbeds, and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles"

"Art tiles?" Spencer asked sitting beside Katherine.

"Mm," Aria hummed and nodded her head.

"Messages, pictures, memories of Alison"

"Oh, like little headstones"

"Hanna!"

"What?"

"We should each do a tile," Emily said.

"You know, I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods and I don't want the responsibility anymore," Hanna said taking it out of her purse and held it out.

"I don't want it"

"Seriously, somebody take this"

Katherine looked at Hanna and took the bracelet which made her hoodie sleeve go up, which showed a little bit of the bruise on her arm from her dad. And the only one who noticed was Spencer.

"Look at us. Bunch of babies" Katherine said stuffing the bracelet in her pocket.

It was quiet for a few seconds until Spencer spoke. "There's nothing that A can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself"

Katherine sighed and leaned back against the bench. "You even sure it's a her?"

Hanna nodded her head in agreement. "It could be a guy"

"Him, her, it doesn't make any difference," Spencer said and got her computer out of her bookbag, and opened it, and turned it on.

Katherine moved closer to her and looked to see what she was doing.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked.

"I'm gonna block all messages from people that I don't know. IMs, texts, e-mails, everything. Screw A. There... Who's next?" Spencer asked looking at each one of them.

Katherine then grabbed Spencer's computer after a few seconds. Spencer then got up and walked closer to Aria. Once Katherine was done she handed it to Emily.

"I spy with my little eye something that begins with F"

"Hey, Mr. Fitz," Hanna said waving at the man who was on his bike.

Mr. Fitz waved back and went back to paying attention so he wouldn't wreck.

"Looking good, Mr. Fitz"

Katherine shook her head at Spencer and stood up when Aria sat down.

"My turn," Aria said and grabbed the computer from Emily.

"There are teachers that you don't wanna see on a bike and there are teachers that you do wanna see on a bike"

"I would not wanna see Mr. Gilardi on a bike"

"I don't wanna think of Mr. Gilardi in motion of any kind," Emily said making them all chuckle a little.

"Ah. Mr. Fitz"

"Hanna. Your turn"

Hanna then sat down and took the computer from Aria.

Spencer looked over at Emily. "You talk to Ben?"

"Nothing to talk about"

"So you're really done?"

"It's okay. I'm fine" Emily said.

"Okay, if you say so"

Hanna then sighs. "I wish we had a drum roll for this. Alright, here it goes. We are officially A proofed"

"Mm"

"Listen, all those little messages, zipping through the air all around us"

"Yep, and none of them from A"

"This feels like a good thing," Emily said sitting beside Aria.

"Of course, it's a good thing.  Out of mind, out of sight"

The wind then picked up a little and blew a piece of paper near them and Aria bent down to pick it up. And it was a missing poster of Alison and someone wrote in red marker over it and it said 'Ding dong the bitch is dead'

After reading it they all looked around but didn't see anyone suspicious or around them. So Aria crumpled it up in a ball. After a few seconds, they started to walk away from the bench.

Katherine was about to walk the other when Spencer grabbed her arm.

"What's up?" Katherine asked turning to look at Spencer.

"Trying not to be nosy or anything but are you okay? When you reached for Alison's bracelet I saw a bruise on your wrist"

"Yeah I just hit on my bedside table in my sleep"

Spencer squinted her eyes at her. "Are you telling the truth?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah I'm sure"

Katherine wasn't telling the truth but she didn't want Spencer to know and make Spencer worry about her probably more than she already does.

Spencer nodded, not really believing her. "Okay"

Katherine kissed her cheek. "I'll see you later"

Spencer blushed a little when she kissed her cheek. "Yeah see ya"

Katherine was standing in the cafeteria, talking to Evelyn when she saw Toby standing looking around.

"I just wish someone be nice and at least help him," Evelyn said looking at him.

Katherine looked over at Toby and then back to her other best friend. "Then go and help him"

Evelyn gave her a look. "Why me?"

Katherine shrugged. "Because you said you wished someone would go and help him"

Evelyn looked at Toby and then back to Katherine. "Fine I'll do it but you owe me"

"Sorry hon but I owe you nothing"

Evelyn shook her head and chuckled a little and started to go up to Toby.

Katherine had just walked up to her other friends.

"Did Evelyn just go up to Toby?" Spencer asked looking at Katherine.

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah," she then took Spencer's coffee from her hands and took a sip.

"Hey!" Spencer said and tried to grab it back.

Katherine chuckled a little and took another sip and then gave it back to her. "Sorry couldn't resist"

Spencer playfully rolled her eyes. "Hmm, sure"

Hanna's phone then started to ring and she took it out of her purse and looked at who it was and then looked at four friends.

"Go, ahead, answer it. We know who it can't be from" Aria said.

Hanna still hasn't answered it yet.

"Hanna"

"It's my dad!" Hanna said with a small and answered it and brought it up to her ear. "Hey, Dad," she said and walked away from the group.

"Has she... even, like talked to her dad since he walked out on them?" Emily asked.

"I don't know"

"And then, her father, it's one of those... 'Don't ask, don't tell' situation"

Katherine nodded her head. "Kinda true"

"We shouldn't stare at her. Come on" Aria said and started to walk away but then pulled out her phone when it went off. "My brother's post just showed up on my loop"

"You added him as a favorite?"

"Yeah. Moment of weakness"

As they were walking Toby accidentally bumped into Emily while he was throwing trash away. "Sorry"

"My fault"

Katherine smiled and gave Toby a small wave, and he smiled back.

Katherine then turned to her three friends. "See you guys later"

Katherine is in the girl's locker getting her things together after having dance practice. When she closed her locker she saw Spencer at hers.

"Have fun at practice?" Katherine asked leaning her side against the lockers and looked at her.

Spencer took a glance at her and nodded her head. "Yeah, I did. Did you?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah I did"

Spencer smiled. "Good to know. But do you have any plans right now?"

"I have work"

Spencer sighed. "Bummer I was hoping we could hang out just the two of us"

"One day"

"It better if not I will kidnap you"

Katherine chuckled. "You wouldn't be able to"

Spencer raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Is that a challenge?"

Katherine smiled. "Maybe, maybe not guess we will never know"

Spencer shook her head. "I take it that it is"

Katherine shrugged and grabbed her stuff and began to walk away, but stopped and kissed her cheek again. "See you later Spence"

Spencer blushed a little like she did when Katherine kissed her cheek again. "See you"

Katherine is standing in a classroom with her friends and listening to Hanna talk about her visit with her dad.

"I mean, it was- it was great. Incredible, really" Hanna said.

"Where'd your dad take you?"

Katherine then placed her head on Spencer's shoulder, Spencer took a glance at her and then back to Hanna.

"Jolly Roger's"

"What, the lame amusement park?"

"Okay, it is not lame. We didn't go on the tilt-a-whirl. We walked around and talked. And I told him about what's going on"

Katherine picked up her head from Spencer's shoulder and gave Hanna a look.

"Some of what was going on, and he listened. And he wants to take me to a real dinner tonight. He said he has something to tell me. I don't know, I think he wants to spend more time with me. I mean maybe summers in Maryland"

Katherine then placed her head back on Spencer's shoulder.

"Seriously?"

"Would you go?" Aria asked.

"Well, I wouldn't move away. Not forever. I don't wanna leave my mom alone, but... I would like to see my dad more

"Wow"

"Good for you," Aria said with a small smile.

The bell rings and Katherine groans and moves her head from Spencer's shoulder once again and walks to her seat and sits down. But to be honest she really didn't pay attention.

Katherine was going to the front door of her house so she could to Spencer's because she got an SOS from her. When she opened the door she saw Oliver standing there about to knock.

"Oliver?" Katherine asked shocked.

"Hey sis, long time no see"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Not long enough," she said and tried to get passed but he grabbed her arm.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Spencer's"

Oliver shook his head. "You're not going anywhere, I just got here, and plus I wanted to spend time with my favorite sister"

Katherine glared at him but walked back inside the house.

When do you think Spencer and Katherine will get together? I think I already know but I want to know what you guys think.

Edited: no

{1763}

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

10.1K 183 23
• "Since you know Ms. Hastings is your mom, why don't you call her 'Mom'?" "Because, she wasn't there for me for the past fourteen years and she does...
241K 10.9K 80
❝ You make this messed-up world look so much more beautiful. ❞ Gathering me in his arms, he pulled me close -- his lips seeking mine hungrily. ──────...
142K 3K 61
Agent Prentiss is living a good life in DC with her daughter Bella. But Doyle is looking for revenge and Emily is his target. What will happen when t...
3.9K 113 41
Sarah Shah had never thought of herself to be a strong person but her fate demands her to be as it is tied with Xavier Smith, the world renowned CEO...