IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91

CHAPTER 16

1.9K 76 37
By Cheetahx2

In a small looking apartment, we see Fushiguro standing in front of a women, this women being the mother of Okazaki Tadashi.

"By the time we arrived on the scene, your son was already dead."

As Fushiguro said that, the mother was shocked at the news.

"To be honest, I was skeptical about saving any of the people in there but my friend was different. He wasn't successful, but he tried to bring your son's body back for you after we confirmed his death."

He then pulls something inside a plastic sealed bag, "Take this, at least."

He hands the bag to the women.

"I'm sorry we weren't able to save Tadashi." Fushiguro said as he bows to the women.

"It's all right. Don't apologise. I'm the only one who will mourn his passing, anyway..." Mrs. Tadashi said as she breaks down in tears on the floor.

We then returned to the track field at Jujutsu High, where Nobara and Panda were racing each other across the field.

That was when Fushiguro arrived, "You're late, Megumi." Maki said.

"Kelp" Toge respond.

"What were doing that took you so long to get here?"

"What does that matter?"

This just made Maki to sigh and saying to forget about it that was until Fushiguro decided to ask Maki something, "What kinds of people do you want to save as a Jujutsu sorcerer?"

This got Maku confused but still answered Megumi's question, "It's not like I care if my actions save anyone."

As she finished that...all Megumi could was sigh, " I shouldn't have asked."

That little remark got Maki riled up but before she could even make an attempt to attack.

"Fushiguro!"

He heard his name being called as he saw Nobara being swirled around.

"Quit asking interview prep questions! Switch with me! I'm sick of these school uniforms! Let me go buy some cute tracksuits!" She says out loud having enough while Panda decided to do something,"Here we go!"

He says as He then throws Nobara up in the air which made her scream out.

This got Megumi to be confused on what on earth they were doing, "What are those two doing?"

Panda answered saying it's Falling practice.

"Mustard Leaf." Toge said.

"You're both weak in close quarters, after all." Panda spoke with Maku simply folding her arms.

"So first...Land a blow on us. We'll talk after that."

Megumi sighed but also nodded his head, "Looks like I have no choice...Let the hell commence."

Meanwhile inside of a secret room we see both Gojo and Izuku.

"You're a head above the rest when it comes to close combat, Izuku.
So what you need to learn right now is how to control your cursed energy, as well as the bare minimum of Jujutsu knowledge."

Izuku nods his head whole having a serious look on his face which caught the eyes of Gojo,"What's the matter?"

As Gojo asked, Izuku serious expression was gone, "Oh! It's just um... I figured you'd be the best person to train me, so I'm looking forward to it...and the fact is...I'm weak, and I couldn't save anybody. Worse, I nearly killed Fushiguro and my friends. As I am now, I won't be able to face them. I want to become strong so please...Teach me to be the strongest."

'What a load of bull I hear, And here I thought we had some sort of connection'

'We'll deal with our own training later, Ryoumen'

Gojo smiles at this, "You've got a keen eye...Alright then, first, take a look at those soda cans over there."

As Izuku heard that he turns his attention towards the fans that begun to get crushed in different ways, "This is with cursed energy, and this is with a cursed technique."

Izuku payed close attention, "Is it somehow like the cursed energy is electricity and cursed techniques is appliances?" Izuku asked with Gojo giving hin a thumbs up.

"You are correct! Electricity by itself is hard to use, right?. That's why we run electricity through appliances to achieve various results. With one of those cans, I fired off pure cursed energy. With the other can, I channeled cursed energy into a cursed technique to activate it and twist the can with Jujutsu."

"So what exactly are we gonna do? Am I gonna be learning a cursed technique?"

"No, you can't use cursed techniques."

As he heard that, he just nods his head as if he understood which he does, "It's because it's not within since the day I was born right?"

"Right again, you're on fire, Setting aside Shikigami and barriers, cursed techniques are fundamentally etched into your body from the day you're born. So the power of a Jujutsu Sorcerer is roughly 80% innate talent."

Izuku sighed a bit but what does he expect, even though he saw the curses on his daily before getting involved with them and eating one of Sukuna's fingers.. it kinda made him wonder why exactly...did his parents had any involve with Jujutsu?....no that wouldn't be the case.

He thought as he sat on the ground with a thinking pose.

Gojo: You ok?

Izuku: Yeah...it's just that I have a long way to go if I even have a cursed technique or rather train myself to obtain it...so in the meantime I'll just do what I'm capable of and see where that waves takes me.

Gojo simply smiled, 'But it's the fact you can't use them yet.Eventually Sukuna's cursed Techniques will be engraved into your body.'

"Alright since you said you wanted to train what you can do...We're going to enhance your strengths. We'll get you to imbue your fighting style with cursed energy. I'm way more scared of someone who can force their way through with the basics than I am of inferior Jujutsu.

Izuku: Hmm?

Gojo: Like I just said, your talent for close combat is top-notch.

"...Yeah...I think I got the hang of it when I faced that special grade"

Gojo: Then give it a try.

When Izuku heard that Gojo simply raises his hand, "Hit me here. Not that you actually can."

All Izuku did was shrug his shoulders and read readies his fist and punches Gojo's hand.

...The Results?

"That didn't have any cursed energy behind it."

That made Izuki wonder why was that the case, "Ok then what's the reason on why their wasn't any cursed energy this time?"

"Negative emotions are the source of cursed energy. In the incident you're referring to, you were probably brimming with anger and fear."

"...And because of that you have to be constantly flipping out to use cursed energy? Now that you mention it, Fushiguro's always a bit snappy."

As that was said both Izuku and Gojo had an image of Chibi Fushiguro appears in their minds.

Fushiguro: Gyokuken!

Gojo simply waved off the cloud above them, "Not like that."

On the other side Fushiguro senses something.

Maki: What's the matter?

Fushiguro: I just got really irritated.

Maki: Huh?

Fushiguro: No, not at you.

Maki: There's only a month and a half until the exchange event, so no dawdling. Here, you can try the long one next.

She tosses to him a bō staff.

Fushiguro: This actually feels pretty good.

We cut back to Gojo, "Everyone's trained to produce cursed energy using the faintest sparks or emotion. They've also trained on how to not waste cursed energy when emotions are flaring, too. There are several methods to train this. I'll be having you use a pretty exhausting one."

This got Izuku curious, "And what will that be?"

With Sukuna being intrigued about this method as well.

...Gojo simply pulls out..a bunch of movies out of his pockets?

Izuku and Sukuna were both confused until Gojo said that Izuku will be watching movies.

'...What the actual Fuck

"I'm gonna be Watching movies?" Izuku said in confusion with Gojo simply nodding his head.

"That's right, Everything from Masterpieces to c-grade horror films to terrible French movies. You'll be watching them nonstop, as long as you're awake. Of course, you won't just be watching them."

'He can't be serious about this.'

'It looks like he is'

Gojo then pulls out a... doll?, "You'll be watching them with is guy."

Right now Sukuna was having a crisis on what he was seeing through the boys eyes, 'WHAT THE EVER LIVING-'

Izuku had to ignore the many curses that spewed out of the King of Curses as he had to focus on what Gojo jsur told him what he had to do.

"And what's the deal with...that" Izuku said while pointing at the doll.

"It's a cursed corpse the principal made."

When Gojo said that ,Izuku could only nod his head while fiddling with the doll, shaking it as well as holding his arms, "And? I don't understand what you're getting at here."

"Don't be hasty now. You'll see soon."

As soon as Gojo said that the bubble on the corpse pops and sucker punches Izuku...key word for this....'tries' to sucker punch Izuku with the boy blocking the punch and slamming the curse doll on the ground while having an annoyed look on his face.

"That cursed corpse will wake up and attack you, just like that, if you don't keep pouring a set amount of cursed energy into it."

"Yeah I kind of guessed" Izuku said while still glaring at the Cursed doll that got up and ging into a fighting pose for a few seconds and then went to sleep causing Izuku to sweatdrop.

"Like I said, we have all kinds of movies available here.Heart-throbbers, thrillers, exciting ones, ones that will make you cry, laugh, or feel disgusted.
Your first goal is to watch an entire movie, from start to finish without waking the cursed corpse. This trains you to make a steady output of cursed energy, no matter what emotions you feel. You can't use too much or too little."

He then picks it up the corpse and starts flowing cursed energy into it, "I have it set to the faint level of cursed energy you can produce right now, but it'll steadily start demanding greater output, so don't let your guard down."

Izuou simply sighed but his eyes were set on something that intrigued him....with Sukuna on the other hand....

'Dear Curse of the Damned....One was enough!!'

Izuku just eye twitched bit calmed down a bit, "I couldn't even let it down even if I wanted too but by the way Gojo-sensei."

This got Gojo to look at his direction with Izuku pointing at something, "Who's that little girl that's been standing behind you?"

As Izuku said that, Gojo simply looked down as the little girl tried to be smaller which got Gojo to chuckle as he lift her up into his arms, "This little one...She's my daughter."

"...Say what?"

That's all Izuku while Sukuna was foaming from the mouth until Gojo just laughed a bit, "Relax, I'm only kidding, Her name is Eri."

"...Just Eri? What about her last name?"

When Izuku Izuku that, Eri herself shaked a bit with Gojo calming her down, "The details of her real family are unknown even too us. We found her running away from something one day and decided to take her with us."

'Wow...Talk about not caring about authority'

"That's literally kidnapping" Izuku said it with a blank look.

"True but she didn't really wanna let go of me since I was the one who in her own words saved her from the bad people...so I decided to let her stay with me or Shoko and help her as best as we can"

As Gojo finished what he said...Izuku couldn't help but feel touched from Gojo's words as he went and approached the little girl, "Hi Eri, My names Izuku it's nice to meet you"

As Izuku said that, Eri placed her head on Gojo's shoulders with the latter simply patting her head, "Huh? Sorry about that Izuku, she's not screwed of you it's just that she's a bit shy around new people, so don't worry I'm sure she'll come around"

Izuku nodded not that upset.

'Kid don't believe what he said that girl is definitely his daughter!'

'What makes you say that?'

'...A hunch'

'...The Fuck?'

Izuku just sighed while giving his attention to Gojo, "Now, back at picking the movie, what do you want to start with?"

Gojo said while he picks up a DVD case, "I recommend this one. The heroine's annoying, but she dies spectacularly in the end."

"And for that you just spoiled the movie for me...oh! What about we start off with an action-"

But before he could finish The cursed corpse wakes up and tries punch Izuku, who caught the fist in time with growl and throws the corpse on the ground.

"Hey, even if you're irritated, keep the cursed energy steady."

Gojo said with Izuku sighing and understanding...but he doesn't want to get punched.

"D-Don't worry Mister Izuku."

Izuku heard this while he stared ahead and looked at Eri, "I-I know you can do it."

She says while patting Izuku on the knees which got him to be at her level with a smile on his face.

"Thanks little one" Izuku said which resulted in him getting promptly punched in the face by the cursed corpse.

Chapter End.
...Ok I did say I'm on break from wattpad.....but I only do this once...along with a few books...so chapters incoming for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.1K 63
Haikyuu and Jujustu Kaisen crossover! Inumaki x femreader In which you are the twin sister to Sakusa Kiyoomi from Haikyuu... who just happens to have...
160K 5.9K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."
204K 7.7K 20
โžฉ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
2.6K 37 21
In a World full of heroes, villains and monsters, only a few people have a Kaiju Quirk, the first Kaiju user was Gojira an enemy of One for all users...