Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba

8 1 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : Honestly this fight was so hard to get through to the point that I wanted to quit Simon arc but what kept me going was the memories. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. A friendly warning the chapters in this arc will vary in length as only so much can be explained in a single chapter.

Ryohei sighed. "We've been walking for five hours already..." He complained. "Those guys are really planning on making us walk for six days, aren't they..." Gokudera joined in. They came into a clearing. "An arctic wind?" They all guarded themselves from the blast of wind. "Ow." Gokudera commented. "The leaves..." Ryohei noticed. "They're slicing like knives." Gokudera commented. Sakura braced as the leaves left small cuts on her body as well. When she finally had enough she stuck out her left arm. "Hibi." She summoned her dinosaur who ate all the leaves and grew a little in size. The wind stopped.

"That's quite an abomination you have there." Someone spoke to them through the leaves. All the leaves came flying at the dinosaur who opened his mouth and ate them all. A spike on his back began to glow red. "My dinosaur has been upgraded to eat all kinds of flames now. So throw whatever you want at us. Hibi will eat it." She warned him A small humph was heard as he lowered his leaves.

"All of the vegetation here... was regrown after absorbing the spilled blood of the dead first Simon." They saw someone approaching them with leaves around him. The princess went over and touched her dinosaur who went back to being a bracelet on her wrist. Only one of his scales was now glowing red. "Someone's there." Tsuna commented. "This time, these plants will drink the blood of you worthless Vongola... In the end." He finally fully revealed himself. "Aoba Koyo," Ryohei yelled. "Is this his doing?" Tsuna asked.

"Why are you doing this, Koyo? I thought I knew you! You were a boxer, a sportsman!" Ryohei yelled. "I decided my hate for the Vongola exceeded any of that. Besides, I never had any sportsmanship to begin with." He stated as he faced Ryohei. "What?" Ryohei was shocked. "Do you see how I see you? I see you Vongola crawling squirming around in circles in some dark pit knocked off the face of the earth. Do you honestly think I have the time to skip around and play sports star like you? My boxing is a means for me to live... and it's my lethal weapon with which to take revenge upon the likes of you." He explained the difference between the two boxers.

"Ko...Koyo..." Ryohei yelled, offended. "Well then... I've acknowledged you as an opponent. I, Aoba Koyo, alone, will be more than enough to fulfill your annihilation." "Don't give me that crap! You really think I'd allow a duel where I outnumber you? I want a fair and square, one on one fight! As a boxer... that is my pride." Ryohei demanded.

"Hmm. This battle this time is being waged with both sides' pride on the line. Alright. I'll place my pride in my fist as well. Naturally the rules of my fight with you... wouldn't be anything else but that, would it?" Koyo agreed. "I suppose so..." Ryohei agreed.

The first fight of Simon vs Vongola was boxing.

"I have no interest in national laws in place to protect our lives. If we're going to do this, we're putting our lives on the line for a one fall ruling. If so much as your knee touches the ground even once, you lose." Koyo made the rules. "Putting their lives on the line..." Tsuna couldn't believe it. "One fall..." Gokudera didn't understand either. "Throwing and in the eyes, kneeing, and any other kind of foul play are fair game. The ring is this!" he continued as a barb vines appeared out of the ground and trapped the two boxers in.

"Just like barbed wire... It's barbed vines." Koyo explained what they were seeing. "...very well. And using flames?" Ryohei asked. "Of course. Fair game!" he stated as he activated his Simon ring. More and more the leaves started dancing around all of them with incredible force and pressure. "What is this flame?" Gokudera demanded as he braced himself. "This is a terrifying combustion. Don't get near it."Reborn warned all of them. "Nii-san!" Tsuna yelled, worried. Sakura adjusted her glasses as her sky flames began to dance around herself protecting her from the force.

"It's useless to interfere... Here I come.. Kangaryu!" Ryohei yelled, activating his Sun flame Vongola gear. His Kangaroo appeared next to him before it let out a battle cry and transformed into a kangaroo with armor on it. "Garyu Version X" Ryohei named his evolved box animal. "Garyu's weaponry is powering up!" Tsuna yelled, surprised. "The Garyu unit is able to fight by itself... but this time, the battle is boxing. Cambio form!" The Sun Guardian yelled out.

His box animal leaped into the air before turning into a pure sun flame beam. It came down on Ryohei, enveloping him in a ball of sun flame and powering up his body. His Vongola gear transformed on his body creating the perfect boxing armor. "Lawn head's equipment also..." Gokuder was in shock. "Got a new form." Tsuna finished for him. "He's glowing..." Sakura stared in awe.

"It looks like we'll be fighting up close after all. Just so you don't get disappointed later, I'll let you know this ahead of time... I already know all about your lousy cambio form's 'maximum break'" Koyo tried to break Ryohei's spirit. "What..." Tsuna stared with wide eyes. "How do you know that name?" Gokudera demanded.

"If the flames of the sky are used to enhance the activity of your body, then you only have three minutes to defeat your opponent, isn't that right? This is checkmate." Koyo shared as he held up three fingers. "He really knows!" Tsuna was shocked. "Maximum break shouldn't have been used anywhere else but the battle in the future." Gokudera pointed out. "Underestimating the Simon intelligence network will only cause you problems. Our sources have provided us with data on every single one of your pathetic battles." Koyo taunted all of them.

"Your sources?" Tsuna questioned. "Who?" Reborn demanded. Sakura glared at him. That meant they knew about her storm boots and dinosaur. She held her dino bracelet a little closer to her. Even now she didn't fully understand the full extent of her bicolor experiment box animal. "From the person who knows more about the Vongola than anyone else in this world. He's the person who is disappointed in the Vongola more than anyone else. That is all I'll tell you." Koyo shared. This got Reborn, Sakura and Tsuna confused as to who it could be.

"You scum show it more clearly than anything... that no matter how much you try to act like you're better than everyone, you'll never compare to what you're up against one of the seven aspects of the earth... The Flames of the Forest." He stuck out his fist and flames of leaves danced around him. "Flames of the Forest? Is that a form of leaf?" Tsuna asked.

"I'm different than you, Vongola. You'll never compare." Koyo stated as he met Ryohei's eyes."It's true that's quite a combustion degree. Our opposition's intelligence network didn't let a single oversight by. But at the limit... I've changed. I'm going to burn away the Sasagawa Ryohei that you thought you knew." He warned his opponent. "What..." Koyo wasn't amused. "This Vongola gear, "'Sun Bangle, Version X' is made to complement my own strengths and qualities. In other words, this gear was created specifically for me. And so, the founder's sun guardian's three minute wall does not exist within my cambio form." Ryohei shared this new information proudly.

"Then that means...!" Tsuna yelled out. "He can fight longer than three minutes..." Reborn finished. "Furthermore, in order to fight according to my style, this Vongola Gear... is equipped with brand new features!" Ryohei held up his fist. "Hmph. 'According to my style', you say? If that's the case, then why is it I feel some kind of panic and fear radiating from your flame?" Ah, I get it. I get it. It's because you're just a weak little pussy Ryohei." Koyo taunted him. "Koyo..." Ryohei gritted his teeth.

The flames increased around the two. Sun vs Leaves. They both increased their flames and then launched at each other. Koyo used his leaves to surround his body before making their way over to Ryohei, slicing him across the chest. "What?" Ryohei was shocked when the leaves then created a tunnel around him trapping him in a vortex. "The leaf shaped flames are surrounding Nii-san." Tsuna said, concerned. Ryohei grunted at the onslaught of the leaves cutting his arms.

"In order to teach you the sting of my power, I've enveloped you in the flame of the forest. If you make one wrong step, you'll be cut to pieces by thousands of blames of flame." Koyo warned him. "Where are you? Koyo!" Ryohei was starting to get frustrated. Several punches came out of the vortex of the leaves. Ryohei did his best to dodge them with no luck. He blocked some but every time he moved the leaves would cut him a little. A couple of the hits were cheap shots to the boxer's back.

Until... "Right here Ryohei!" Koyo yelled, aiming right at Ryohei's face. The boxer couldn't dodge and instead took the hit head on. It was so hard he was launched out of the vortex and into the sky. Blood flying off his body the boxer looked like he was about to lose. "Lawnhead!" Gokudera yelled. Tsuna let out a scream of surprise. "Sasagawa!" Sakura screamed. Even Reborn looked shocked.

But Ryohei was prepared. He used his armored boxing boots and landed safely on the ground. "That feeling just now... was your nose breaking, wasn't it?" Koyo taunted. Ryohei covered his nose as blood squirted out. While Ryohei covered his nose, one of the pieces on his bangle lit up with a small sun flame. Reborn noticed it right away.

"Don't tire out on me yet now, Ryohei! The real fun starts now." Koyo's leaves rushed at Rohei once more, trapping him inside the ring. "He's doing it again!" Tsuna yelled out. While Ryohei was distracted Koyo used the opportunity to strike him. Once in the face. The gut. And several more punches at the other boxer. "All I can hear... is the sounds of him being pummeled." Tsuna panicked. "What's wrong Ryohei? What happened to that punch you bragged about? Ah I get it. I get it. IF you can't see me, you can't hit me can you?" Koyo continued his onslaught of attacks as he taunted the boy.

"Come on." He demanded as he stood in front of him. "The flame is clearing!" Tsuna yelled. "But he's... all beat up." Gokudera commented. Sakura frowned; this didn't seem like the boxer at all. "It would be too simple to kill you with just flames. For the finishing blow, I'll use my fist. This is my pride!" Koyo got up close ready to strike Ryohei's face once more. Tsuna yelled out. "Dodge it!" Sakura and Gokudera yelled.

But it was all pointless. Koyo landed one clear shot on Ryohei's face, sending him flying back and right into the barred vines. Blood dripped from his body. He landed on his feet. "Nii-san!" Tsuna yelled. "Give it up Ryohei! You won't have to worry about anything in a moment!" Koyo rushed at him ready to strike him again. "Lawnhead!" Gokudera cried out.

Ryohei stood up. A smirk on his beaten face. He met Koyo's eyes. "Sorry to keep you waiting... Koyo." Three flames on his bangle began to glow. "Ryohei! If I'm not mistaken, I believe I just heard you say, 'sorry to keep you waiting?'" Koyo commented as he rushed at him again. Both of them got ready to punch one another. Up close and personal, Ryohei's bangle began to spin and glow. "Sunshine counter!" he yelled out and blasted on shot straight forward. Koyo dodged it but the outcome was shocking. Ryohei's counter blasted a whole another entrance in the barbed vines. It was such a bright flame that everyone had to protect their eyes.

"This punch is different from his maximum cannon. He didn't show any sign of accumulating flame power before throwing the punch." Reborn commented. "Yeah...It's almost as if he already had all that power..." Tsuna pointed out, shocked. "You're right. A flame of this strength cannot be mustered so quickly. Let me guess. That is the new power of your Vongola gear?" Koyo questioned as he adjusted his glasses. "That's right. With my sun Vongola gear, the more I receive attacks, the more energy it charges! With every hit my body takes, another flame ignites on my bangle. When all ten flames have ignited and it takes the shape of the sun, it means it's fully charged! Which means the punch just now was thirty percent of the real deal. " Ryohei explained.

"Only... thirty percent?" Gokudera asked, shocked. "No way... Then what if he's fully charged..." Tsuna questioned. "But... it's too early to rejoice." Reborn pointed out. "The price to pay to fully charge seems too costly." Sakura commented frowned. Koyo started laughing loudly. "In the end, you're just a fool, Ryohei! Take a look at yourself!" he commented pointing at the boy. "For a mere charge of thirty percent, you've sacrificed a nose and a rib. Not to mention the other damage to your body. You're so beat up, it's a miracle you're still standing! If you try to charge another thirty percent there's no mistaking your body will be crushed to pieces." he pointed out.

"No!" Tsuna yelled out. "He's right. The damage is pretty severe." Gokudera commented. Sakura frowned, "He won't survive another three hits if the damage stays that severe." "And now that I know how it works, I can dodge your attacks with a boost of flame and a counter. In other words, that attack of yours was your last chance! There's no prospect of victory for you now!" Koyo taunted. Ryohei stumbled as he regained his footing. "You really think that I would come this far without having confidence of victory?" he asked, wiping the blood from his nose. "Now that I've shown you everything, I can fight without holding back! That's my style of boxing!" Ryohei stated as he stood tall and got back into position.

"Nii-san!" Tsuna cheered. "Ryohei seems confident." Reborn pointed out. "Or arrogant." Sakura muttered. "However, he got beat up onesidely..." Gokudera pointed out. "You just don't get it, do you?" Koyo taunted before he rushed at the Sun Guardian. A rush of leaves came at Ryohei once more. "Fool!" Koyo yelled out. Ryohei dodged them and avoided the tornado of leaves. "He dodged it!" Tsuna yelled out.

A small burst of flames out of Ryohei's foot allowed him to get up close to Koyo. The other boxer scoffed and tried to punch the Sun Guardian. Ryohei dodged. "Your body won't forget... an attack it's dealt" Ryohei taunted. "Ryohei's moves have gotten faster!" Gokudera commented. "He's reading through his opponent's attacks!" Tsuna noticed. "But barely..." Sakura pointed out. "You're not dodging well enough!" Koyo tried to discouraged. But it was true. Ryohei was barely dodging the attacks so they were still landing small hits on him.

"What are you doing, Lawn-head? IF you do a half assed job of dodging his punches, you'll be done for!" Gokudera yelled out, concerned. "It's the opposite!." Reborn got all their attention. "Eh?" Tsuna looked down. "The opposite?" Gokudera questioned. "What do you mean?" Sakura asked. "Ryohei is dodging the attacks just barely, so that his flames charge up energy every time the punches graze him." Reborn explained to them all.

Sure enough Ryohei's bangle was lighting up. "A flame ignited!" Tsuna cheered. "That idiot!" Gokudera commented. But Sakura wasn't convinced about this whole thing... It didn't seem right. "Are you kidding me!?" Koyo was getting frustrated.

The two boxers continued. Koyo went to punch Ryohei's face. Ryohei took advantage of this and laid a "Sunshine uppercut!" Punching Koyo right under his chin and sending him flying back. The force was so intense that Koyo lost his glasses. The boy wasn't done... After all, pride was still on the line. He did a flip in mid air and landed roughly on his feet. His glasses landed next to Lambo who had been quiet until now.

Everyone watched to see what Koyo would do now... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 235 25
This is a 10 year later story. :) Hibari meets a girl who's very good at making tea. Makes friends with her and eventually finds out her sad past and...
274K 7.5K 56
Before he ruined a part of your life, you had to meet him first. This was how you met him, this was how it started, this was the dawn of your memorie...
92.2K 2.4K 21
He wasn't allowed anywhere near you and you didn't know why. All you know is that he played a major role in your demise. {Fem!Reader}x Hibari Kyoya
570K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...