When Royalties Clash | JJk ff

By DelusionItIs

Ever heard of kingdoms living in harmony? It was just a concept of Utopia which was once everyone's dream but... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Not an update
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

16

1K 58 7
By DelusionItIs

Warning: Mature scenes ahead.

Y/N's pov:

"What are you doing?" Startled by the sudden sound, I almost dropped the book in my hands. Quickly closing it, I put it back from where I picked it up and turned around. I felt like a criminal caught red handed in the act.

"Uhm-I- I just came to clean the room." I did come here with the intention to clean the room. I was successful in dusting half of the place when my eyes caught the sight of a book.
An Erotic Book.

I have never come across one. Wanting to know more about coitus, I began flipping through the pages. I wasn't even doing those things yet I felt the embarrassment as I flipped through the pages that I had to take a moment to process it all before going to the next one.

But the most important question was- what was a book like this doing in his room? Does he read this? He doesn't look like someone who likes to read such things....but how much do I know him anyway.

What explanation am I suppose to give now? That I was intrigued..

His eyes glanced at the book on the table and then back at me. Maybe he would be embarrassed about it and let this go...
Oh how wrong I was...

"You don't seem to be cleaning." He again tilted his head and crossed his arms. He came straight out of bath making the fragrance of sandalwood fill the air around us. Not to forget, he wore a sleeveless shirt making the muscles of his arms pop out more. I did not mean to stare but my eyes lingered for a bit longer than they were suppose to.

"I- I was keeping the book away." I scratched my temple, wanting to run out of the room.
This is what you get for giving in to such temptations Y/N.

"By opening it?" Did he sound amused? Or is it just my mind playing tricks on me? The way he was interrogating me and the way I obediently answered his questions was making me question myself. I can just defy him and leave the room without a care......yet I was glued to my spot willingly giving him answers.
Who'd believe that he is the guest in this house?

"No- I- Okay! I just wanted to take a look." I huffed in frustration. So what? He wasn't embarrassed about owning such a book so why should I be for taking a look?

He licked his lips." What did you see inside?"

What does he mean 'what did you see inside'? Obviously, I saw erotic sex positions, their traditional names and the best angles to increase fertilisation rate. I'll just pretend I did not see the other things that are not involved in actual copulation. Whats the point of doing those things anyway?

"What do you mean?"

His gaze lingered on me for a while before he came and sat on the bed, facing me. It was like we were repeating the entire scenario of yesterday, me standing infront of him as he manspread on the bed." Tell me what you saw inside."

I chuckled nervously. He is just messing with me..."What- you know whats inside. Why are you asking me?"

"I want to know your opinion on it." He quickly replied. Whats my opinion on this? Am I suppose to have one? Aren't all women just suppose to go through with it?

"I don't have an opinion." I did not want to sound gloomy.

"Then come up with one now." He shrugged his shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal. I stood like a statue staring at him. Is he being serious right now?

"Is there really a need for a woman's opinion on this? Whether we like it or not we all have to go through it to meet our husband's needs."

"Its a two way thing, Y/N. Woman are an integral part not objects used in the process. You are suppose to have an opinion." He spoke sternly like he was lecturing me. I couldn't focus much on his words as I drowned in the feeling of my name from his lips.
He called me by my name for the first time and it made me feel butterflies in my stomach.
Snapping out of my trance, I recalled his words from a moment ago. What opinion do I have on sex? I really don't have one and this conversation is not making me feel any better. I need to head out.

"I don't know where you're heading with this conversation Soobin-shi but all I know and have learnt is that sex is all about a man's pleasure. Women provide it to them. Thats all." I did sound a bit annoyed and was making no effort to hide it.

When he did not say anything, I took it as my que to leave.

"How about I show it to you?" I stopped in my tracks and turned to him.

"Show me what?"

"How a woman is supposed to be pleasured." He leaned and rested his elbows on his knees while his eyes did not leave me.

My mouth seemed to be sealed for some reason. I couldn't speak anything. All I could feel was some sort of heat spreading throughout my chest and reaching my cheeks as he stare was not wavering. He again looked like a predator.
Just say 'shut up' to him and leave Y/N.

I couldn't move. Now I knew where this conversation was leading me and it was nowhere good. If I let my hormones take over me again, we'll never be able to turn back time and undo the things that would go down between us.
But did I really want that?
Its better safe than sorry, Y/N. Just say no and leave.

I dont know what came over me or I just wanted to flex my Atlas bone that I nodded. I nodded!!
I was surprised myself.

"I want your verbal consent, Y/N." Those words healed something in me. He wanted my consent....not have his way with me. It made me want to give myself to him completely.

"Y-yes."

The next moment he gently pulled me by my arm and made me straddle his lap. My hands awkwardly hung in the air. The layers of my dress puffed up, making it uncomfortable to sit properly.  Placing my hands on his shoulders, he collected the material of the dress and let it fall behind me on the floor. Now my legs upto my thighs were on display.

The realization that I have never been like this before- bare infront of a man made me a little scared, self conscious and of course embarrassed. He seemed to have sensed it. Leaning near my ear he whispered "You're beautiful, Little sheep. Don't ever feel embarrassed." I clenched the material of his shirt as his words sent tingles down my spine.

His cheek brushed against mine. He repeated the movement." You're so soft." While he rubbed his cheek on mine, his hands gripped my bare legs and pulled me closer on his lap. Hands moved further and rested on my butt. All I could do was clench his shirt harder. My eyes closed shut from the drunkenness of the moment.

His lips replaced his cheek and traveled south. Soft pecks slowly turned into open mouthed kisses. My breathing quickened as my chest heaved colliding with his after every second. My head involuntarily turned the other way when his lips grazed my neck.

My senses seemed to have sharpened. I could feel every touch but the intensity of it was tenfold. His hot tongue licked my skin making me shudder. I coiled my hands around his neck. I needed support, I really will fall down if I didn't hold on tighter.

His hands played with the strings of my dress and suddenly he pulled at them. My eyes snapped open. Before I could pull away, he hugged me." Its okay. I'll take care of you." On recieving my approval, he untangled the strings and pulled the dress down from my shoulders. Head buried in my neck, his fingertips roamed all over my naked back.

His kisses slowly started making erotic sounds. Now he was sucking at a spot near my collar bone with my head tilted back. My breasts were all exposed, yet he didn't seemed to care about it. Instead of moving further down his kisses traveled up to my chin.

I was biting my lip preventing any sound from slipping out. He pulled away. " Let me torture that lip for you." I looked down at him and what I saw aroused something in me. He looked driven by lust and want but there was a tint of care....care for me. Face flushed red and lips swollen, his eyes roamed all over my face. I could guarantee I looked way worse than him. Undoing my bun and letting my hair fall free, he tugged at my lower lip with his thumb.

His expression darkened, stare sharpened, his hold on my waist turning possessive. My breasts got pressed against his chest making me moan a little. His thumb came in contact with my teeth. "Open." His thumb invaded my warm mouth as I obeyed his demand. It was now coated with my saliva.
"Suck." His sudden change in demeanour was doing things to me. Some sort of electricity was flowing through my body and going directly to my womanhood.
Wrapping my lips around his thumb I sucked as best as I could while I stared at him. It was as if I couldn't look away even if I tried to. My head bobbed a little as I swirled my hot tongue around the digit. The muscles in his jaw were ticking, he was clenching them so hard.

Pulling his glistening thumb out, he again tugged on my lower lip. I have never felt the urge to kiss someone so hard before. As if he read my thoughts, his eyes moved to my lips. The little distance decreased and his mouth was on mine. It wasn't slow and soft as I anticipated it to be. It was fierce and hard that my brain stopped working for a second. His lips moved on mine so passionately, one hand was tangled in my hair, other pulling me closer if that was possible. And I loved it.

I loved how he was being Possessive of me.

I tired to follow his lip movement but he pulled away. A whine left my mouth.
" Tongue out." He tugged on my hair lightly and I shuddered. I could feel a weird sensation pooling inbetween my legs making me want to clench them together but all I could do was clench his sides. It was too hard to keep my eyes open. Another tug on my hair and my tongue was out. I can't believe I'm doing something so erotic. I couldn't help but moan loudly when his lips wrapped around my tongue, sucking on it. He flicked his tongue against mine and attached his mouth on mine again. Salivas intermixed, smooching and smaking sounds, tongues fighting, hands roaming all over my body. Can a kiss alone make you feel on cloud nine?

I really can't think straight. The pool in my legs is worsening. I want to buck my hips on his thighs so bad. The lack of oxygen made us pull away with a string of saliva joining our lips.

He finally looked at my exposed breasts with nipples perked. My toes curled when he bit his lip while staring at them. I wanted him to stare but I also wanted to cover myself. Leaning down, he kissed the valley inbetween my melons making me arch my back. My hands got tangled in his hair, fingernails scratching his scalp when he licked my nipple. Then he sucked. " ~Agh."

He hummed against my skin and the vibrations traveled down to my toes. His index fingers traveled from my shoulder blades, followed my spine and reached my butt. A sudden tight grip on my butt cheeks surprised me. "~oh! G-god." He gave equal attention to both my breasts, alternating between sucking and licking. He again surprised me when his teeth tugged on my nipple. It was painfully pleasurable. He flicked his tongue on the spot to soothe the pain.

Tongue traveled from the chest to the hollow in between my collar bones in one stroke before he pulled away and looked at my ruined state.
"Do you trust me?" I don't know where this confidence came from but I immediately said yes.

He purposely breathed into my ear making goosebumps rise on my body. I still sat on his lap but with my back pressing against his hard chest.
Also......with my dress on the floor. I was still wearing my lace panties but that was all.

The fact he was fully clothed and I was just in my essential made the situation even more arousing. Cupping my breasts, he slowly massaged them all while placing kissing from my ear lobe to my shoulder. My hair were a mess, my body was twitching and shivering, my skin was flushed hot while he sat calmly while doing all these things to me at once. He flicked his fingers on my hardened nipples making me cup his hands." T-too much~" the pleasure was unbearable that I couldn't even formulate a proper sentence.

My hips seemed to have their own mind. They were bucking back and forth, left and right on his thighs and I couldn't control it anymore. He placed a gentle peck on my ear lobe before his right hand started making its way down. My breathing quickened again as I anticipated what he does next. When his hand touched the waistband of my panties, I turned my neck a little to look at him." Trust me." He rested his chin on my shoulder, cheek pressed against mine before his hand went inside my panties.
"Keep your legs open wide." I followed his command. My legs were shivering from the pleasure I have been getting.

His finger came in contact with my wetness and I bit my lips in embarrassment. He hummed against my neck as he stroked my labia, spreading my wetness all over my womanhood.
"~hng." I cupped his face with one hand while the other wrapped around his arm that was hugging my waist.

He gave gentle, teasing strokes around my clitoris making me wiggle my hips. "What do you want me to do, Little Sheep?" He spoke into my neck making me whine.

"~P-Please."

"Please what?" Is he really going to make me say that? I don't want to. Its embarrassing.

"Please~" I whined again. A sudden pinch on my clit sent a jolt throughout my body and I moaned really loudly.

"Please what?" He repeated. His words held some sort of warning.

"F-faster~." I wanted to hide somewhere deep in a hole and never come out of it again. I could feel the heat coming out of my cheeks from the embarrassment.
He immediately listened and increased the pace. My back arched instantly, head again falling limp on his shoulder." ~Oh! My~ agh." He continuously flicked my clitoris.

My eyes rolled back and toes curled even more. I was beginning to feel something weird in the pit of my stomach."~Ah! Soobin-s-shi."

And it stopped!

All at once.

His hold on me loosened and the movement of his fingers came to an abrupt stop. I took in some much needed air before looking at him. Did I do something that made him mad?
Cause he looked mad!

It suddenly scared me. Did I get ahead of myself? Did I ask for too much? I should have known my place. Maybe he realised how much of a blunder it was for someone beautiful like him to do this with someone hideous like me. I was at the verge of crying.
"S-soobin-"

"Give me an endearing." His hold on my waist was back as he now stared back at me.

"W-what?"

"Give me an endearing and call me by that name from now on." He stared at me, waiting. And I looked back with a confused face." The faster you come up with something, the faster I'll give you an orgasm." How can he be so blunt?

"I- I don't know. How can I come up with somethi ~Mmh." I felt his index and middle finger on my vaginal opening, moving back and forth.

"I don't have all day." Its night time anyway! He was making it harder to concentrate with soft strokes on my swollen and dripping womanhood." I guess we'll have to stop here-"

"Bunny." I looked at him and observed his features. He looked at me with a 'really?' face." I think you'll resemble one if you smile." His face morphed into a blank one and I couldn't make out if he was satisfied with the name or not. Probably not." I'm sorr~Ah!" The two of his fingers slipped into my vagina making me feel a slight sting down there.
He did not move for a while, letting me adjust to the pain. It gave me the time to ask him the question. "Did you not like-"

"Call me by that name from now on." And he began pumping his fingers in and out. Leaving soft peck on my cheek and neck, he tried to distract me from the initial pain before it soon turned into pleasure.

I was a moaning mess at this point and my vagina was making very erotic noises. He fastened his pace even more as he buried his face into the side of my face." No other man will see you like this." He almost growled, as if maddened at the thought." It will be just me who does things like this to you." Something was threatening to spill out of my womanhood making me close my thighs together, clenching his hand inbetween.

"I-I feel weird~"

"Only have eyes for me from this point on for I'll be the one to make love to you on countless nights."  "~Hng!"  "For I'll be the one who'll never treat you like an object and pleasure you like the queen you will be." and the knot in my stomach finally snapped as I screamed.

***

Author: First of all, I apologize for not updating sooner.

Secondly, why did I write such a long chapter, that too smut? 😂 But I think I shouldn't write too detailed smut. I'll do that from next time.

Do comment your thoughts on how the story is proceeding.

And, yeah!! HAPPY NEW YEAR. 🥳

Lets become a better version of ourselves this year!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 513 20
A story of the Kingdom Bangtan where different types of Slaveries are common and more over, legal ! The new King finds them wrong and against the hu...
18.5K 882 25
Park Jimin... A handsome guy... 19 years old... a heartthrob... every single girl in the college drool over him... he's a player, handsome, flirty an...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
2.6M 61.4K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...