Stock up the refrigerator and...

Galing kay ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... Higit pa

c 1
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 2

1.9K 24 7
Galing kay ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 2/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

The cost is not cheap, are you sure you want to use such a good one? Ruan
  Ning smiled: "I like to buy the most expensive things. Don't worry, boss, but I have to pack these things tomorrow." The
  boss looked embarrassed, looked at Ruan Qing and said, "This construction schedule is a bit rushed." Ruan
  Ning didn't talk nonsense: "I'll add money." "
  Of course everyone was happy to add money, and agreed to start work at six o'clock tomorrow morning. The boss took the deposit and left happily.
  It was already close to seven o'clock in the evening, and there were still nine and a half days until the end of the world.
  Ruan Ning decided to do some online shopping first.
  Since there is a flood and the end of the world. , there must be no shortage of boat supplies. Ruan Ning first found two kayaks, an assault boat, and a set of expensive diving equipment.
  At this time, the website algorithm recommended a plastic boat that costs 500 yuan to her. Ruan Ning Ning thought about it, maybe it could be used in exchange for missing supplies or as cover, and placed
  an order for five. I believe that after the apocalypse, such a boat will be hard to find.
  Then, she specifically searched for outdoor supplies stores.
  A tent is essential, although It won’t be used in a short time, but it will definitely be useful in an earthquake. Ruan Ning bought five and equipped them with ten cold-resistant sleeping bags and
  added them to the shopping cart in one go. The tents were made of better materials, and the sleeping bags cost 300 yuan each, which cost 24,000 yuan. .Multi
  -functional box, which contains various tools, including emergency lighting flashlights, cutting knives, multi-functional tool pliers, life-saving hammers, etc.
  2 sets are required.
  Ruan Ning saw a waterproof bag for small items and bought five of them in one go Hundreds, these things are usually used to hold mobile phones, but they can be used to hold any small items in the apocalypse.
  Of course, raincoats and rain pants are indispensable, and a dozen life jackets are available.
  The outdoor store also sells small outdoor silent generators. Ruan Ning exits There is only one, but she thinks it is better to buy another diesel generator, and she can also save some photovoltaic panels.
  An outdoor clothing and hat store actually sells quick-drying clothes, which she must not miss.
  In addition, outdoor stores The backpack is relatively strong, but does it have the insulation function? I don’t know if it’s real or fake.
  Buy, buy, buy.
  Secondly, there are waterproof and windproof jackets, which cost more than 4,000 each. They are professional anti-freeze suits, which are said to be used by scientific expedition teams in the polar regions. , the price is very touching, including pants and shoes, Ruan Ning bought many of them with tears.
  In addition to the ones for herself, she also has to prepare them for her parents.
  This item costs more than 50,000.
  In addition to large items, there are also small items, such as Baby warmers, stoves, hot water bottles, thermos kettles, thermos cups, cold-proof knee pads, gloves, hats, thickened quilts, etc.
  These are just some of the items used in floods and extreme cold.
  Ruan Qing felt the pressure on his shoulders. .
  Fortunately, her food and drinking water can be refreshed infinitely. Otherwise, how much food would she have to store? Where can one hundred cubic meters be packed?
  Another point is that extreme heat comes after extreme cold. She can store ice cubes during extreme cold. , wait until the weather is hot before taking it out to use, and save money again.
  Happy, continue to buy.
  Sun protection clothing, ice silk clothing can not be missed, whether it is IQ tax or not, it is better than nothing.
  Sunscreen is a must-have, come to fifty bottles Well, it should be enough for their family of three. In extremely hot weather, they probably have few opportunities to go out in the sun.
  There are twenty cooling fans! Replace them if they are worn out. The
  more small USB fans the better, especially the hanging neck type, which can free up your hands. It is a must Buy.
  Although you can stock up on ice when it’s extremely cold, it’s inconvenient to use large pieces of ice, and it’s also inconvenient to take out for emergencies. Ruan Ning also clicked to buy a lot of medical ice bags, which can be quickly cooled.
  There are also ice cooling patches.
  Stock up here, Ruan Ruan Ning suddenly remembered that she didn't buy any drinks. There was only a can of Wangzai left in the refrigerator and a pack of grassland milk powder from Xinjiang. In order to enrich her life, Ruan Ning ordered milk tea powder, tea, coffee, juice, and canned fruits.
  Milk tea powder is really cheap, much more cost-effective than buying milk tea directly.
  She doesn’t buy much canned fruit, after all, she has a lot of fresh fruit.
  While stocking up on frozen items, she bought four ice creams, a Zhong Xuegao, a Menglong, a cup of Argendas, and a cup of Moutai ice cream worth 66 yuan. Although the flavors are not rich, she can eat unlimited ice cream in the last days. It’s already great!
  Don’t worry about food.
  Human life includes eating, drinking, and excretion. When Ruan Ning read apocalyptic novels in the past, many protagonists would choose cat litter. Regardless of whether it really works or not, it seemed good.
  Buy cat litter.
  There is another point that makes Ruan Ning very distressed, and that is domestic water.
  She bought 24 bottles of mineral water when stocking up, and there are still 2 bottles left in the refrigerator, which means she can refresh 26 bottles of water a day, totaling 14,300ML.
  It's definitely enough for drinking, and it's not a big problem to save some money for cooking, but there are problems with bathing and washing vegetables.

  Whether it’s floods or extreme cold and heat, water is tough.
  Needless to say, floods can contaminate water resources with large amounts of bacteria. In the last days of extreme cold, the world is frozen. You have to work hard to cut the ice, but it will still pollute the water when it is thawed.
  It was extremely hot and everyone was left to dry out.
  She doesn't have much space now, so hoarding a lot of water resources is a fantasy. The best way is to buy water purification equipment and water storage containers to collect rainwater at the end of the flood.
  The price of water purification tablets is still acceptable, so you need to buy them in large quantities.
  This thing will definitely be more expensive than gold in the last days. The more you buy, the better.
  You also have to buy a water purifier. Considering that electrical appliances wear out a lot in an apocalyptic environment, you have to buy at least twenty units, along with matching filters.
  Fortunately, water tanks are not expensive.
  Ruan Ning compared the left and right, gritted her teeth and ordered one water tower with a capacity of 100 tons and two water towers with a capacity of 20 tons.
  After paying the money, her heart was bleeding, but this thing was so useful.
  As soon as it arrives, she can fill it with water first, so she doesn't have to filter it again.
  This alone is not enough, Ruan Ning also bought a lot of foldable water storage tanks, which can be unfolded to store water when the space becomes larger in the future. ‖Si‖Tu‖Net‖
  In this store selling water towers, Ruan Ning discovered another good thing.
  The indoor soilless cultivation planter costs about 5,000. It has a built-in lighting function, simulates sunlight, and a water circulation system. It is
  very exciting, although it has a source of vegetables.
  Ruan Ning was in a dilemma and hesitated for a long time, but finally gritted her teeth and placed an order for two units.
  Compared with a piece of cold-proof clothing that costs more than 4,000, this price is really not expensive, and it will be very useful in the future.
  If it weren't for poverty and space constraints, Ruan Ning would buy 10,000 units!
  You must know that before the end of the flood, the sun will erupt with a super flare. At that time, the global power system will be destroyed, and various electrical equipment will also be devastated.
  During her free time while taking a taxi, Ruan Ning took the time to read the beginning of the novel. According to the description in it, most people are not prepared when a solar flare comes. The damage rate of mobile phones is 100%, the damage rate of household appliances that are powered on is 100%, and even Factories large and small across the country and around the world are unable to operate.
  The electronic components used in the car will be scrapped directly, even if it is not on the road, because the car has its own battery, which will also be impacted.
  When the time comes, it will be extremely difficult to change accessories.
  This super flare has set human technology back hundreds of years.
  Immediately after the flood apocalypse came, it was difficult for human beings to maintain basic survival, let alone develop science and technology.
  Only the country still has a little bit of spare power, and after the end of the flood, it invested in soilless cultivation and other technologies, struggling to maintain the remaining glory of mankind.
  However, if the electrical appliances are placed in her space, the equipment will not be damaged.
  It's a pity that her space is only one hundred cubic meters, which is of some use to an individual, but to the entire country, the entire Blue Star is a drop in the bucket.
  As for making apocalyptic remarks in a big way online?
  The most likely result will be nothing, and you will be called a fool by two or three netizens. If you are accused of spreading rumors, you will be screwed.
  Ruan Ning didn't dare to bet that her parents would come to this world. If something went wrong and she didn't stock up on enough supplies or died, what would her parents do?
  Night comes quietly.
  Ruan Ning cleared the space in the external refrigerator, took out beef stew and cabbage, and finished her dinner in a scruffy and rich way.
  In the evening, she continued to expand her shopping list.
  In addition to the supplies purchased earlier, Ruan Ning also purchased medicines and medical equipment from different stores. You must know that in addition to cold medicine, antipyretics and vitamins to refresh, she had to buy everything else.

  We also need to replenish masks, respirators, protective clothing, disinfectant, etc.
  As parents get older, they need medication for chronic diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure.
  Ruan Ning also wants to buy vaccines for tetanus, rabies, influenza, liver disease, etc., but unfortunately she has no purchasing channels.
  In the end of the world, human medical care will also be greatly reduced, and these vaccines that are difficult to preserve will be hard to come by.
  People with diabetes, for example, can only watch as the insulin in their homes breaks down, and they are eventually swallowed up by the disease.
  When the last payment was completed at 12 o'clock, Ruan Ning looked at the balance of her bank card and truly felt tears.
  560,000 deposit, excluding the balance payment for doors and windows, only 150,000 is left!
  The only thing that makes Ruan Ning happy is her refrigerator plug-in. A whole refrigerator full of dazzling supplies is refreshed on time, and the picture is heart-warming.
  It was getting late, so Ruan Ning decided to read the original novel to hypnotize her.
  Speaking of this novel, it is very interesting. For example, why the original owner has 560,000 in cash is also a long story.

Chapter 3
  Ruan Ning is wearing a harem article.
  However, harem novels cannot summarize the essence of this novel. After all, there are many male protagonists of harem novels in male channels who are working diligently to upgrade. They either rely on incredible luck, or rely on tenacious beliefs and cunning characters to become awesome. No matter how annoying the cheats are, the business still needs to be done.
  And this book is called "I Save the Whole Family by Spreading Branches in the Last Days."
  The male protagonist of the novel, Chu Dingfeng, has the spatial ability to copy objects. The way to increase his ability is to build a family. To put it more clearly, he improves his abilities by finding more wives and getting more women pregnant.
  With each child he has, his strength increases greatly.
  Throughout the book, he stares at women’s bellies!
  This kind of golden finger may be quite consistent with the thinking of some men. It is quite popular on some male videos. Ruan Ning has used this meme in cultivating immortals, apocalypse, cities, etc., and it is quite popular.
  I didn't expect that I would wear it.
  In the novel, the original owner is also named Ruan Ning. Chu Dingfeng chased her for more than half a year, but the original owner chose to date a rich second generation from the same company.
  Chu Dingfeng was angry and went to argue with the original owner, but was stopped by the rich second generation and slapped in the face.
  For this reason, Chu Dingfeng hated the two of them. He felt that the original owner was a money-worshipper, shameless, and frivolous. The rich second generation was arrogant and domineering, and looked down on the poor just because they were rich.
  Ruan Ning felt that forgetting her hatred for rich people, it was inexplicable to hate women. First of all, the original owner never promised to be with you, but you insisted on licking her hard, and you became angry when you couldn't catch up.
  Secondly, Chu Dingfeng is set up to be an ordinary man. He is not good-looking, has no money, does not study well in school, and does not show his own value in the company. He is scolded by his supervisor all day long.
  He is still not very smart, and his salary is not high in the first place. He spends thousands of yuan to rent in the original owner's community, hoping to get closer to the original owner.
  It was obviously his own fault, but the money spent was attributed to the original owner, who felt that it was the original owner who made him poorer and poorer.
  In contrast, the rich second generation is handsome, generous, graduated from a prestigious school, and even the company is owned by his family.
  This makes it impossible for anyone to choose the male lead!
  Even after his rebirth, Chu Dingfeng relied on fooling women and staring at their stomachs. His biggest trick was to take out a pack of instant noodles in front of a woman who was about to starve to death.
  In this way, the author also described Chu Dingfeng as cold, noble, and decisive in killing. In fact, he was just a wretched man who bossed around women and felt that he was awesome. If it weren't for the end of the world, who would be willing to be with him? Together?
  Imagine a man, surrounded by ten women with big bellies, and followed by eight children. Wouldn't this picture be shown on the legal channel?
  As for the original protagonist, she doesn’t appear much in the novel. She doesn’t even explain her family background. She is only known to be the goddess in the male protagonist’s dream, and she lives with the rich second generation.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 2/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.6K 257 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
92K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...