c 9

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 9/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Cheng Jili hesitated: "Probably not. You can't run around with three bicycles in broad daylight, and there are three locks."
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  It took a while for the three of them to find the end of the queue. Unexpectedly, a lean man in his forties who had just joined the queue industry came up to Cheng Jili carrying a large stack of small plastic stools: "Beauty, buy a small one." A bench? You have to wait in line for a long time. This bench costs 20 yuan a piece. You will definitely not suffer a loss or be cheated when buying it."
  Cheng Jili observed the quality of the plastic bench and said dissatisfied: "This bench usually only costs seven or eight yuan a piece. You can check it out. Sell ​​twice as much, be careful, I will sue you to make the country poor!"
  The monkey man tutted: "Little girl, if you don't want to buy it, I won't buy it. I value the scarcity of things, and I don't have to pay for running errands?"
  Although he said the same thing. He is not afraid of one thing, but wants to leave immediately.
  Ruan Ning stopped him: "Wait a minute, I'll buy three."
  "Three?" Seeing the big deal, the monkey man immediately smiled and said, "This little beauty is still smart."
  Cheng Jili grabbed Ruan Ning and said: "Ning Ning, why did you buy this? It's so expensive!"
  Ruan Ning sighed: "I really can't stand anymore. It will be more comfortable to sit for a while, and there may be a queue in the future."
  Upon hearing this, the monkey man hurriedly Said: "Yes, this little beauty has a foresight. I don't know how long the power outage will last. Our city does not produce food itself. We don't have cars now. How are we going to transport all the meat and vegetables? We have to limit the purchase for at least a month!"
  Cheng Jili still wanted to speak, but Cheng Jikuan had already taken out the money: "This is the price of two chairs."
  Ruan Ning took out twenty yuan.
  It would be a fool not to sit on the stools if they saw them. People around saw them paying for them and followed suit. The queue was really too long.
  And like Monkey Man said, what if the purchase is limited to one month?
  It’s not like you have to queue up every now and then. It’s better to buy early and enjoy it early.
  Seeing that the stools had been paid for, Cheng Jili sat down, but she was still not satisfied: "He earned it! Three chairs cost sixty yuan, we should bargain."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "Now everyone is thinking about how to stock up on food. , he was thinking about how to make money, but he didn’t know whether he would make money or not.”
  After all, twenty yuan will be a piece of paper after tomorrow.
  Cheng Jili thought about it, and then said: "Tell me, is it true that he said he would limit purchases for a month? Will he really limit purchases for that long?"
  Cheng Jikuan took a deep look at his silly sweet girl: "Maybe More than a month."
  Cheng Jili's face showed a look of despair: "No way! Can you call me in that month? The fairy tale drama I'm following is about to air its finale."
  Ruan Ning thought to herself that she might never watch it for the rest of her life. By the end, it was really tragic.
  Cheng Jili lamented for a moment, and then began to mutter: "I don't know what's going on with dad's side. Are they also so messed up?"
  Cheng Jikuan said lightly: "He has already formed a new family, so we don't need to worry."
  Cheng Jili laughed. She flattered her brother and said, "That's right, we don't care about him."
  Ruan Ning was smart enough not to participate in the other's family discussions.
  Cheng Jili couldn't help but continued to find topics to chat. This time she looked at Ruan Ning: "Ning Ning, what do you think of the purchase limit? How much can each person buy?"
  How did Ruan Ning know.
  Cheng Jikuan pondered for a while, then stood up and said, "You guys wait here for a while, I'll go to the front to ask around."
  Cheng Jikuan's eyes lit up: "Brother, go quickly! I'll guard the stool."
  After Cheng Jikuan left, Cheng Jikuan said She shook her head and said: "My brother is too serious. Even my sister doesn't want to talk to him. How can I find a girlfriend in the future?"
  Ruan Ning agreed casually: "Yes."
  However, the aunt in front turned around and said excitedly: "Your brother Don’t have a girlfriend? His conditions seem to be very good. Would you like aunt to introduce one to you?"
  Cheng Jili quickly refused: "No, no, no one can take care of his affairs."
  The aunt was quite sorry, but the situation is not good now. She could only temporarily extinguish her wish to be a matchmaker, and sighed: "I don't know what's going on in this world. How could there be a sudden power outage? There's also that flare that the community was talking about. I don't know what's going on with the sun. Alas, what's going on in the future? How to live."
  Cheng Jili also sighed: "Yeah, why did the power go out in one day, and I can't watch the TV series."
  "Are you still thinking about the TV series?" The aunt looked around and found that no one was paying attention to them, and suddenly lowered her voice and said mysteriously : "My son said it might be the end of the world. Of course I don't believe it, but it looks weird now. You two girls should also pay attention and buy more things later."
  Ruan Ning said: "This is how we are. If you plan, you should prepare more."
  The aunt began to nag her son again about not being able to find a wife.
  About twenty minutes later, Cheng Jikuan came back from the entrance of the supermarket and said to the two of them: "The prices of things have not increased. Each person is limited to two bags of 20 kilograms of rice, one barrel of oil, one kilogram of noodles, one box of mineral water, and the total of other food should not exceed one kilogram." For 100 yuan, you can buy three packs of women's products, and there are other specific regulations, but the total is not much."
  Ruan Ning immediately asked: "Are there purchase restrictions on other things?"
  Cheng Jikuan looked at Ruan Ning: "What do you mean? ?"
  Ruan Ning: "For example, quilts, clothes, toilet water, etc."
  Cheng Jikuan recalled: "There should be no purchase restrictions on these."
  Ruan Ning knew that people around him were listening to the news, so he leaned closer to Cheng Jikuan and whispered: "Then later Let's stay in the supermarket for a while and buy some of these."
  Cheng Jikuan nodded: "Okay."