c 57

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 57/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

His brain hurt: "Why are you crying? Stop crying. If you cry again, I will beat you!"
  Zhao Xiaobao curled up his lips and cried even more sadly.
  Chu Dingfeng held a knife in his right hand. He didn't want Zhao Nana in the kitchen to hear it, so he covered Zhao Xiaobao's mouth and nose with his left hand: "I told you to stop crying!"
  Zhao Xiaobao felt even more frightened, and tears kept flowing. , he has been malnourished for a long time and has almost become a big-headed baby.
  His face is also thin, and his complexion is not as white and tender as a child's, but shriveled and black.
  Yu Li couldn't bear such a child.
  Chu Dingfeng turned around and looked at the kitchen, covered Zhao Xiaobao's mouth with all his strength, and warned again: "Don't cry, do you understand?"
  Zhao Xiaobao shed big tears. His perspective was facing the kitchen, and he saw His sister appeared, and he subconsciously asked for help.
  When Chu Dingfeng saw that he was screaming even more fiercely, he cursed.
  He was so focused on Zhao Xiaobao that he didn't hear Zhao Nana's footsteps at all, nor did he know that the woman behind him was dragging a kitchen knife and slashing at his left hand with all his strength.
  According to Zhao Nana's strength, she might not be able to cut any bones.
  But she really cut it off.
  She cut off most of the entire left hand, including the bones, and the remaining half of the bones were connected and hung precariously on her left arm.
  This picture is a bit scary and shocking.
  Chu Dingfeng was rolling on the ground in pain, and his howling alarmed the entire villa area.
  Zhao Nana's face was pale. She quickly picked up Zhao Xiaobao, picked up her hat, scarf, gloves, etc., rolled up the two quilts on the sofa, and wrapped them around Zhao Xiaobao.
  Yu Li came out of the room in panic, and the two women met each other.
  Seeing Chu Dingfeng in a pool of blood, Yu Li screamed.
  Zhao Nana shouted loudly: "Stop screaming, just be careful of him."
  After saying that, she ran out.
  Yu Li was still dazed. She paused for a few seconds, then ran over and used the remaining quilt to press Chu Dingfeng's wound.
  The hand was completely severed and smashed to the ground.
  Chu Dingfeng returned to his senses at this time. He didn't care about exposing the secret, and threw out a lot of hemostasis-related medicines from the space: "Quick, apply the medicine!"
  Yu Li didn't have time to think about this. Why did the thing appear? With trembling hands, he unpacked the powder and poured it into Chu Dingfeng's wound.
  Outside the house, Zhao Nana ran to the villa where she hid her things.
  Since the last time a strange girl gave her compressed biscuits, Zhao Nana was inspired to save some of her own compressed biscuits every day and hide them in this villa.
  It was now cold and windy outside. After Zhao Nana picked up her backpack, she hesitated whether to go down the mountain.
  She looked at her brother and found that the tears on his face had frozen and he was shivering under the quilt.
  Zhao Nana's tears fell, and she quickly wiped them away: "Zhao Xiaobao, you can't cry anymore, you know?"
  Zhao Xiaobao nodded.
  Zhao Nana wiped off the ice for him.
  If you stay here any longer, you will freeze to death sooner or later. Zhao Nana put Zhao Xiaobao on the ground, then tied the two quilts together and wrapped them around them.
  She thought for a while and said to Zhao Xiaobao: "Xiaobao, we have to leave here together. The days to come will be more difficult. Can you endure the hardship?"
  Zhao Xiaobao said: "Sister, I can."
  Zhao Nana nodded and hugged Follow him down the mountain.
  Two bodies, one big and one small, are nestled together, passing warmth to each other.
  ==
  18th floor.
  Ruan Ning was stunned when she heard the system's narration: "Why can Zhao Nana cut off his hand because she is the heroine?" "
  There is also this reason. Zhao Nana has better luck." The system whispered: "The most important thing is The reason is that as the male protagonist, he violated the common laws of all planes."
  Ruan Ning was curious: "What common laws?"
  "Infringing on minors is absolutely not allowed for the protagonist. "The system replied: "If it's serious, he can be punished and wiped out in ashes."
  "Tsk, tsk."
  Chu Dingfeng couldn't understand that Zhao Xiaobao didn't just happen overnight. If this thing doesn't break out today, it will happen tomorrow.
  At this time, Ruan Cifeng, who was awakened by Ruan Ning, asked: "What are you doing sitting on the bed? Isn't it cold?"
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and said: "Dad, you should get up too and wear thicker clothes. , let's go out."
  Zhou Sulan immediately turned over and sat up: "Nonsense, why are you running out during the Chinese New Year?"
  Ruan Ning had already started to get dressed: "If human life is at stake, you must go out."