c 33

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 33/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

0 cubic‌.
  Ruan Ning continued to unpack the express delivery, hoping to free up more space.
  She still wants to store more water. Water resources are too precious in the end of the world. Maybe she has to live here for the rest of her life, and the current water storage capacity is far from enough.
  Ruan Ning spent the next half day and night unpacking the express delivery.
  Those that do not need a shelf life are placed in the room and can be used as other income spaces.
  After a day's hard work, another 57 cubic meters were freed up.
  Ruan Ning rubbed her heavy arms and went to sleep. Early the next morning, the system prompted: "Host, host, wake up quickly."
  Ruan Ning's arms were still sore and she said helplessly: "What are you doing now? With morning service?"
  "No, I just want to remind you that Yan Ruoxue did not go to see Chu Dingfeng, and you will receive a certain reward."
  Ruan Ning immediately opened her eyes: "Really?"
  "According to the system After calculation, you will get 500 cubes of space."
  Ruan Ning's face was happy at first, then frowned: "It wasn't 1,000 cubes last time, how come it has shrunk?"
  The system said: "It was the same last time. The two sisters of the Zhou family, the rewards this time are also very rich."
  "Okay." Ruan Ning got up from the bed, rinsing her mouth while calculating the space area.
  Last night, ‌457 cubes‌ were saved and 10 cubes were refreshed, for a total of 467.
  Because the refrigerator supplies were refreshed twice, a fraction was taken up, probably less than 460 cubic meters left.
  Including today's reward, it's almost ‌1,000 after rounding.
  Let's go to the mountains again today. She will at least stock up on 500 tons more water.
  After cleaning up, Ruan Ning came to the next door and told Cheng Jikuan and Cheng Jiqi that she was going out.
  Cheng Jili asked curiously: "Ning Ning, where are you going? Let's go together." "I
  haven't been out since the heavy rain, so I will let my brother guard the house this time."
  Ruan Ning looked at Cheng Jikuan , Cheng Jikuan said: "Ji Yue, don't fool around."
  Cheng Jikuan was depressed: "Why am I fooling around? You are collecting supplies everywhere, but I stay at home every day. Now there are so many ships coming in and out every day, I think It's normal to go out."
  Ruan Ning said: "Next time, next time."
  Cheng Jikuan sighed and shook his head, and said to Ruan Ning: "But you want to go out alone, is it safe now?"
  Ruan Ning not only Is it because she wants to hold water, she also wants to go to that mountain to see, or it’s more convenient to move alone.
  "It's safe. I won't run too far. I just want to go out and see the situation."
  Cheng Jikuan: "Then we won't force you. You should be careful."
  Ruan Ning smiled at him: "No problem."
  Opening the safety door, Ruan Ning was standing When he was about to go downstairs, he didn't expect Yan Ruoxue to be sitting at the top of the stairs.
  Seeing Ruan Ning coming out, she stood up and asked, "What are you doing out there?"
  She probably didn't sleep all night last night, her face was a little tired and she looked depressed.
  But beauty is still beautiful.
  Ruan Ning laid out her rubber boat for her to see: "I plan to go out to find food. Officer, you have seen it, too. Many people have come and gone by boat in the past two days."
  Yan Ruoxue was silent for a while. : "Why are there so many boats in your community?"
  Ruan Ning said, "I have to ask everyone else, I don't know."
  Yan Ruoxue pursed her lips: "I want to go out with you, is that okay? ?"
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "Okay, officer, it's very dangerous for us to go out. What are you doing with me?"
  Yan Ruoxue said, "I forgot to leave the compressed biscuits yesterday. I'm hungry now and want to go out with you. Looking for food, can't you?"

  Ruan Ning blinked: "It's not impossible, it's just that our community borrows boats for a fee, officer..."
  Yan Ruoxue lowered her head and looked at herself. She was not wearing jewelry because she was on a mission. : "I'm also paid, but I'll pay you for the supplies after I find them, okay? And since I'm following you, you don't have to worry about safety."
  Ruan Ning knew that this person was going to follow her, so she could only "Okay."
  After reaching the sixth floor, the two got on the rubber boat together. Yan Ruoxue took the oar and took charge of rowing.
  Ruan Ning went out to stock up on water for a bath, and was sitting there in a daze.
  Yan Ruoxue suddenly said: "Where are you going to find supplies?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Whatever, I always go wherever others go."
  Yan Ruoxue said: "Then let's go to the supermarket, say Maybe we can still catch some food."
  Ruan Ning was noncommittal: "Officer, you should also be organizing a salvage team, right?"
  Yan Ruoxue said: "Now the ships sent by the Black Sea Province are all urgently rescuing supplies, how much can we grab? Less is more. The situation was so urgent at that time, all the warehouses were flooded, and the government had nothing on hand."