c 79

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 79/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

You can stay for one night in a cookie, and it's very close to the seaside market. Ruan
  Ning thought to herself that the price should be more than a little more expensive than outside: "Then what if we want to rent a single room?"
  The man laughed: "One pound of compressed biscuits per day for one bedroom. It's very cost-effective for the three of you to live there. It's not much more expensive than renting a house in a group. " Ruan
  Ning said: "That's still expensive. Your villa doesn't require ten kilograms of compressed biscuits a day, right?"
  "Where can ten kilograms of compressed biscuits be enough? " The man said: "The villa area is full of wealthy people who have fled. They like to trade tobacco and alcohol, and they all pay monthly rent."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "Then if I want to rent a villa, how much do I have to pay? " The
  man didn't expect that these three people had such strength, and his eyes lit up: "Items worth twenty kilograms of compressed biscuits every day, about 600 kilograms a month." "
  This price can make most people prohibitive.
  Ruan Ning: "Okay, then you can take me to see it. The
  man's face suddenly showed surprise, and his tone became much more polite: "Don't worry, follow me. I'm from Fuhai Base. That villa area is run by our base commander, and I won't cheat you in custody." "
  Ruan Ning smiled.
  This base is indeed very wealthy, and there are actually double bicycles like those in scenic spots.
  Ruan Ning and Zhou Sulan took one, and Ruan Cifeng and the agent.
  On the way, the agent introduced the villa. He also has his own name.
  His name is Li Yu, and the villa is a sea-view villa developed by a real estate developer in the past. Now it has become an asset of the Fuhai base and has been renamed Fuhai Villa. It
  is about ten years old . In minutes, the three of them arrived at their destination.
  Except for the 48-degree high temperature, the environment was not bad.
  There were five security guards guarding the entrance of the community, three of them were fighting landlords.
  I saw Li Yu with three When someone came over, a security guard took out the door key and said: "Bringing customers again, can this be done?" "
  Li Yu nodded and bowed: "Let's take a look first. I think these three people have something. Although they don't bring many items, they all seem to be valuable.
  The security guard looked Ruan Cifeng up and down: "Real or false? " Ruan
  Cifeng pretended not to see it.
  Li Yu quickly said: "My vision is right." "
  I'll show them the house first, and you brothers can continue to play. If it's rented out, I'll honor you later." "
  The security guard smiled and then opened the door.
  This villa area is a pure villa, there are no high-rise buildings.
  Because it has been soaked in water, the house looks of average quality, but it should have been cleaned and cleaned. It's pretty clean.
  Several of them have been rented out, and they are more popular than other houses.
  Li Yu wanted to show them the surrounding houses, but Ruan Ning stopped him directly: "Is there anything more secluded? We don't want to be around." Someone. Li
  Yu looked surprised: "Yes, there is, but it is far away from the security guard. Most people are now willing to live near the door."
  Ruan Ning smiled and said, "Just take me there. We like it quiet. " "
  The four people continued to walk inside and came to the single-family villa.
  There was no one around here, and no one even lived in the first two rows.
  Ruan Ning walked around inside: "This is it. "
  The sun has come out, and it will melt in the sun any longer. It's better to make a decision early.

  She took out a pack of cigarettes from her backpack: "This should be enough to pay one month's rent, right? Li
  Yu suddenly laughed: "That's enough, that's enough. Then you can stay here peacefully and I'll go to the security booth to explain." "
  " If you don't understand anything or need help, you can come to our company to see me. "
  Is this a hint that she can find a relationship and go through the back door?
  Ruan Ning smiled and nodded.
  After he left, it was almost dawn.
  Ruan Ning and her parents went to the largest bedroom, and then moved all the furniture out and put it in the space Ruan Cifeng
  said: "You take out the air conditioner, I will install it at dawn. Ruan
  Ning hummed and placed the air conditioner on the balcony of the room.
  Zhou Sulan also took out green plants and flowers from the planting space.
  After a simple arrangement, the room became much warmer, and Ruan Ning began to go inside again. Putting ice cubes, in order to achieve the effect of rapid cooling, she placed it all at once like a cold storage.
  After closing all the curtains, Ruan Ning placed the RV in the living room on the first floor. This way, it even has a shower, which saves a lot. Things.
  After the decoration was completed, it had reached 52 degrees.
  The three of them simply washed up, then ate some braised food, and quickly went to catch up on their sleep. At
  1 o'clock in the morning, Ruan Cifeng stayed in the villa, and Ruan Ning and Zhou Sulan went out for a walk. .