c 20

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 20/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

"I want to borrow a boat!"
  "I'm Qin Ruide, the president of the Self-Rescue Association."
  "Can anyone come out and say a few words to me? I promise I won't lie."
  With such a loud voice, Ruan Ning and Cheng Ji Yue vaguely heard it in the exercise room, but he didn't know what he was shouting specifically.
  They both looked at each other.
  Cheng Jili said: "Are you asking for food again? Do

  you want to go out and take a look?" Ruan Ning looked at her: "Do you want to go out?"
  Cheng Jili sighed: "I don't dare to go. I went out last time. There was an old lady kneeling there with her grandson, which scared me so much that I hurried home." "
  In this situation, who dares to give out the food? It's up to you and me to risk our lives in exchange for it. "Yes."
  Ruan Ning sighed in her heart. At this time, the sound of the metal chain outside became louder and louder, and the man seemed to be deliberately tossing the lock.
  Her exercise room deliberately chose the room farthest from the door. Ruan Ning frowned: "It seems something happened. I'll go out and have a look."
  Cheng Jili: "I'll come too."
  Ruan Ning nodded, and the two of them People came to the corridor together.
  Qin Ruide's eyes were filled with joy: "You are finally out. I am Qin Ruide, the president of the Self-Rescue Association. I want to borrow a boat from you."
  "Borrow a boat?" Ruan Ning was not surprised.
  In fact, she had already guessed that someone would have this idea. They were probably frightened by the gunfire a few days ago and no one dared to come.
  Qin Ruide said quickly: "Yes, I'm borrowing a boat."
  "We are in a hurry for food now and have to go out to look for supplies. You are the only two rubber boats in the whole building, so I want to borrow them from you. "
  Cheng Jili looked at Ruan Ning.
  Ruan Ning had a lot of boats. She paused and said, "Why should I lend it to you?"
  Qin Ruide said subconsciously, "Wouldn't it be better for us to help each other?"
  Ruan Ning said nothing.
  Qin Ruide turned and said: "Let's do this. Every time we borrow a boat, we will give you 10% of the supplies."
  Ruan Ning shook his head: "The risk is too great for me. If you take my Can the boat go out and come back? The current flood is no joke."
  Qin Ruide frowned: "Then what do you want to do? You can make a request, and I will go back to discuss it with the members."
  Ruan Ning said directly: "Let's do it, each of you I'll give you something in advance if you borrow a boat for the first time."
  "It can be anything, food and drink, or gold."
  The reason why Ruan Ning made the request was mainly to prevent being regarded as a good person.
  These days, if people think you are a good person, you will be in bad luck.
  Qin Ruide was delighted when he thought that he did bring some gold jewelry with him when he came out: "Okay, then I'll go back and discuss it with the members. If everything goes well, I'll come down to you right away."
  Ruan Ning nodded and watched Qin Ruide turn around and go upstairs. .
  Cheng Jili looked at Ruan Ning: "Ning Ning, we only have four rubber boats in total. Do you want to lend them to them?"
  "Four is enough." Ruan Ning said: "We don't have them for the time being. If they know how to use it, it will be troublesome if we don't let them go out to look for food."
  Cheng Jili thought of the old lady who came to beg every day: "Same."
  Over there, Qin Ruide climbed to the 20th floor with heavy legs and a face full of joy. .
  Wu Jin lives there, and if he wants to see him, he, an old man, has to climb the stairs.
  He had been hungry for two days and really had no strength. In addition, because he was old and had to run back and forth twice, he was already sweating all over his body.
  Unexpectedly, at the stairway on the 20th floor, Wu Jin was smoking there.
  Thinking that he had completed his task, Qin Ruide straightened his back and smiled proudly: "Vice President Wu, I'm back."
  Wu Jin also raised a smile on his lips, put out the cigarette, and put the remaining cigarette butt into his pocket: "Qin Leader, let's go upstairs and talk. I have something to discuss with you."
  Qin Ruide couldn't climb the stairs anymore and frowned: "Can't we just stay here?"
  Wu Jin: "I want to talk to you. Discuss the list of people to go out. After all, it's dangerous outside and it's not easy to mobilize people." "
  Let's discuss it privately first and make arrangements when the time comes."
  Qin Ruide was satisfied that he changed his mind so quickly: "That's OK Come on, let's hurry up and don't keep them waiting."
  Wu Jin smiled: "Okay."
  This building has a total of 21 floors. Wu Jin helped Qin Ruide to the top of the stairs for the first time.
  He opened the fire door to let in fresh air.
  It's raining heavily outside.
  Qin Ruide was soaked and frowned: "Why are you opening the door? Let's quickly discuss a preliminary list."
  Wu Jin turned around, reached for the waistband of his trousers with his right hand, and quickly took out the hammer used to pry the door.
  Since getting the hammer that day, he has never returned it.
  With a "bang" sound, the hammer hit the top of the person's head, making a dull sound.
  Qin Ruide didn't even cry out for help. When he was dragged into the heavy rain by Wu Jin, his eyes were still shining with disbelief.
  Seeing that he was still unconscious, Wu Jin gave him another hard blow.
  The heavy rain quickly washed away the blood.