c 110

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 110/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

.
  After nearly four months, Ruan Ning's tent had begun to weather. She simply sat outside and waited for her parents to come home.
  At about six o'clock in the evening, the gate of the base became lively.
  Area 55 was approaching the periphery. Ruan Ning heard the noise there, her eyes widened and she stood up from the stool.
  After waiting for about twenty minutes, Ruan Cifeng and the others returned together.
  Seeing Ruan Ning at the door of the tent, Zhou Sulan seemed to be in disbelief. It took her a while to react, but Ruan Ning quickly ran to her parents and hugged her mother tightly.
  She actually doesn't want to leave her parents.
  In such an apocalyptic world, it is not easy to make the decision to leave, and it is very likely that we will be separated from each other forever.
  Ruan Ning does not belong to this world, she is more like a rootless soul. Her only relatives are her parents, and the only people who can communicate without any barriers are her parents.
  "That's great." Zhou Sulan cried and said, "Why have you been gone for so long? Your father and I were worried to death."
  Ruan Cifeng's eyes were also red.
  Ruan Ning could only say: "Let's talk in the tent later."
  Zhou Sulan wiped away her tears: "Okay, let's go to the tent and talk."
  The three of them entered the crowded tent. Ruan Ning concealed the pirates and sent the four Yue said everything else : "Actually, I'm waiting for New Hope to prepare for the transaction, otherwise I can come back a month early."
  Zhou Sulan said with tears, "It'll be great if I can come back. My parents will be satisfied if I can come back." Ruan
  Ning couldn't cry. She had to adjust her parents' emotions, so she said with a smile: "Not only did she come back, but she was also unscathed and brought new things."
  As she said that, she took out two items from the space. Canned Doomsday Can: "Would you like to try it?"
  Ruan Cifeng picked up the can curiously: "Can this thing be kept for thirty years?"
  "Yes, the United States likes this very much. It's even sold over there. Grab it like crazy." Ruan Ning said: "This is beef inside."
  Ruan Cifeng opened it and tasted it, and thought it tasted average: "It's meat at least. I wonder if the expedition team will bring some back."
  Ruan Ning said: " Definitely."
  Zhou Sulan also took a bite: "Now I hope the expedition team can bring food back, otherwise I don't know how many people will starve to death."
  Ruan Ning asked:"Are the compressed biscuits gone?"
  Zhou Sulan: "A lot of people moved to the beach in the past two months, and now the base is almost 300,000 people."
  "Didn't you notice that there are many people living in Area 55?"
  Ruan Ning discovered.
  Zhou Sulan said: "Because there is really no food, and there are still some people that the base cannot accept. Otherwise, the place would have been too crowded to move."
  "Even so, there is no food."
  Zhou Sulan: "There are potatoes and sweet potatoes planted in the back, but these will take three months to mature at the fastest." "
  I also planted some vegetables, but they can't feed so many people. Fortunately, the weather will be good in the next two months. The air is hot, but there are no natural or man-made disasters."
  Ruan Ning found that both Zhou Sulan and Ruan Cifeng had lost a lot of weight, obviously because they had no choice but to integrate into the base.
  Zhou Sulan said at this time: "You know better at the beach. When will the expedition team come back?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Actually, I met them on the way back, probably in the past two days."
  Zhou Sulan's eyes were filled with joy. : "That's great."
  Ruan Ning: "They went out with three big ships this time. It is conservatively estimated that they can bring back 50 tons of food, but there must be a lot of losses." "
  Added the canned doomsday, it will last until There should be no problem with potatoes and sweet potatoes growing out."
  "There is also a generator set at the back. I believe the base will be able to operate normally soon."
  Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan both had smiles on their faces.
  Ruan Ning saw that both of their clothes were dirty: "What have you been doing recently, digging coal?"
  Zhou Sulan said: "Then I don't dare to go. Although the salary is high, it also suffers. Your father and I mainly help with construction. House."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up: "Are you building a house?"
  Ruan Cifeng nodded: "The earthquake has passed, we must put up the frame first, but it's not easy to work without electricity."
  Ruan Ning Said: "It will get easier soon."
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment: "Now that I'm back, let's move out from the base in two days, right?"
  Ruan Cifeng was surprised: "Where to move?"
  Zhou Sulan still has something to say Reluctantly: "Actually, the food and accommodation here are not very good, but it's lively and lively, and I'm familiar with the neighbors."
  Ruan Cifeng: "No, my daughter's ability is too special, so it won't be good if she stays here for a long time. And you don't Are you always worried about Xiaohuang and Xiaohuanghuang? They have been staying in your planting space and have lived for a year."
  Zhou Sulan immediately said: "I have even forgotten about this! Then we should move Go out and find a place to settle down."
  Ruan Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry.