c 112

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 112/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

The system said: "The monitor can move freely within 30 meters of the monitored person, but cannot pass through obstacles."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows, Chu Dingfeng was locked up, and unless someone came to open the door, the monitor would also fly. stay home.
  We can only wait until someone comes.
  Letting the system help keep an eye on the monitor, Ruan Ning took out the drone from the space and put it into the air for reconnaissance.
  Ten minutes later, Ruan Cifeng asked: "How is it?"
  Ruan Ning: "No one was seen. Their base used to have a population of almost 10,000. Even if it was reduced by half, there would still be no trace. It is estimated that they went to a relatively distant place. ."
  Ruan Cifeng: "Will you go to Nanyuan City?"
  Zhou Sulan: "What are you going to do there, eat reinforced concrete?"
  Ruan Cifeng: "You can't go to the Hope Base. Zheng Kun can disband the Tomorrow Base. ?"
  There is no use in making random guesses here. Ruan Ning said: "Let's leave from the garbage dump first. It's getting late now. Let's wait until tomorrow." You
  can also wait for any movement from the monitor.
  A night of silence.
  At six o'clock the next morning, the system woke up Ruan Ning: "Host, someone has entered Chu Dingfeng's house."
  Ruan Ning woke up immediately and immediately activated the monitor to fly outside the cabin and circle within 30 meters. .
  The system was also watching: "It seems there is nothing unusual, the base is very peaceful."
  Ruan Ning frowned and turned the monitor back to Chu Dingfeng to avoid closing the door later and making the monitor inaccessible.
  After thinking about it, she woke up Ruan Cifeng: "Dad, I'm going out for a trip. You and your mother are waiting for me here."
  Ruan Cifeng was still a little awake: "Where are you going?"
  Ruan Ning: "Just take a look around. Let’s see if we can meet anyone.”
  After saying that, she used the transshipment container to change her appearance and left the RV.
  Compared with New Hope, this place can be said to be less visited. Ruan Ning walked all the way to the urban area of ​​Nanyuan City and did not see any living things.
  The ruins of Nanyuan City are even more ruined. They look desolate and lonely, with a feeling that they will be reduced to nothingness by time.
  Ruan Ning stepped forward on the broken walls, taking every step carefully, for fear that somewhere would collapse.

  After twenty minutes of this, she actually saw two people.
  When the other party saw her, he was immediately frightened and put his hand on the knife, hesitating whether to run away.
  Ruan Ning is now a young man in his twenties. She also took out a knife and pretended to be alert and said: "Who are you? Are you from the base tomorrow?"
  The two looked at each other and cleaned up. Things are about to go.
  Ruan Ning immediately said: "Stop, leave your things."
  The two of them were men, and they looked young. They were thinner than Ruan Ning's disguised appearance, and they looked less energetic. .
  One of them said: "There is no food here, only the scrap iron we collect."
  Ruan Ning: "Why are you collecting scrap iron? There are still people around here who want scrap iron?"
  The other said: "It's the Huaxing Base What I want is the tomorrow's base you mentioned."
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "What do you mean?"
  The man timidly said: "Brother, don't you know? Tomorrow's base is gone now, boss. He was replaced by a person named Lu Xinhua, and he also changed the name of the base."
  Ruan Ning was shocked, as time had indeed changed.
  "Where is the Huaxing Base?"
  The man said, "In the south."
  Ruan Ning: "Since you collect scrap metal for the Huaxing Base, are you from that base?"
  The man suddenly felt guilty: "They don't accept people. ."
  This surprised Ruan Ning. She thought for a while, these two people were probably Lu Xinhua's people, but they just didn't dare to admit it. It should be true that the base did not accept people, because it is impossible for anyone to hand over food to others now. , the base also has no ability to recruit more people.
  "How long has the Huaxing base been established?"
  "Just this month."
  Ruan Ning continued to ask: "Where is Zheng Kun, is he dead?"
  The man said timidly: "We don't know. ."
  Ruan Ning took back the knife: "Since you are not from Tomorrow's Base, then leave quickly, I won't make things difficult for you."
  The two of them quickly pulled the scrap iron and left.
  Ruan Ning walked for another ten minutes. After the system confirmed that there was no one around, she used the locator to return to the RV.
  After explaining it to their parents, the three of them set off further south to Nanyuan City.
  Since those two people came to Nanyuan City to collect scrap iron, it meant that the base was not far away. After arriving in the south of Nanyuan City, Ruan Ning quickly discovered human traces.
  Following this team, Ruan Ning finally found the Huaxing base.
  It is still a camp mode. After all, there are no solid houses for them to live in now, and the camp is not large in scale. It can only house four to five thousand people at most. It seems that the attrition is serious, and life has been difficult these past few months.