Billionaire's Angel ( Complet...

msjasly tarafından

Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved aroun... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Thank you / New Story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 55

18.6K 1.3K 334
msjasly tarafından

Wish you all a very Pongal. May this harvest festival fill your life with joy and prosperity. Happy Pongal to you and your family🌾🌾🌾.

Recap: Reyansh and Vaishu consummate their marriage.

****************

** Warning - Mature content ahead. Skip if you are uncomfortable**

Reyansh and Vaishu were asleep with his face buried in her chest and his arm wrapped around her waist and their legs were tangled. Reyansh woke up to the alarm and saw the way they were sleeping and their naked body was glued to each other below the duvet. His lips curved into a smile and he started peppering kisses on her chest. Vaishu moaned and opened her eyes slowly.

Hearing her moan he raised his face and couldn't hep but smile at her blushing state. She pulled the duvet more to cover her and Reyansh propped on his elbow looking at her.

Reyansh: Avi papa, ippadi mothama vekkatha neeya sondhamakita mathavanga enna seivanga? (Avi baby, if you own all the shyness to yourself then what will others do ?)

Vaishu: Are you teasing me ?

Reyansh: illa ma nejama dhan solren. Evlo azhaga irukka theriyuma ippadi vekka padum podhu. Adhuvum indha vekkam mothan ellam enakku nu nenacha seemaya feel agudhu.                               ( No, I m serious. Do you know how beautiful you look when you feel shy ? And I feel so proud and great that this shyness is all for me )

Vaishu: Enough about my shyness. You always have a song in mind so tell me what song comes to your mind at this moment.

Reyansh touched her forehead with his forefinger and started tracing slowly. When his lips touched her lips she bit his finger gently. He tapped her lips gently and continued tracing  his finger further down to her neck and stopped on her sternum.

Reyansh: 

Sangathil paadaadha kavidhai Un
Angathil yaar thandhadhu

He traced her arms slowly removing the duvet and placed kisses gently .

Reyansh:

Kaal endrae sevvaazhai inaigalai
Nee sonnaal naan nambi vidavo
Mei konjam... poi konjam...

Kannukkul nee kondu varuvaai
Kaalatthaal moovaadha uyar thamizh sangathil

paadaadha kavidhai Un
Angathil yaar thandhadhu

His finger returned to her lips and he caught her lower lip with his thumb and forefinger puckering them. He leaned on slowly pecked and suck it.

Reyansh:

Andhi por kaanaadha ilamai
Aadattum en kaigalil

Sindhithaen sendhoora idhazhgalil
Sindhi thaen paaigindra uravai

He removed the duvet completely and hovered her placing kisses all over face and gradually moved down to her chest and bosoms starting to devour her. When Vaishu tried to hold his face he interlaced his fingers with hers on both hands and held it above her head.

Reyansh:

Naalaikkae aanandha vidudhalai
Kaanattum kaanaadha uravil
Kai thottum... mei thottum... 

 Kaamathil thoongaadha vizhiyum
Sandhippil ennenna mayam
Thamizh sangathil paadaadha kavidhai
Angathil yaar thandhadhu

He lips moved from her forehead and stopped on her earlobe letting his tongue twirl on her shells. Vaishu was feeling a sensation of shock through out her body and she was slipping into his world of ecstasy. He let go of her hands and holding her waist he played on abdomen kissing and teasing on her navel.

Getting between her legs he wrapped her legs around his waist and he teased her rubbing his length on her fold. He watched her chest heaving and she was biting her lips when he teased her further sliding out immediately after he entered inside.

He leaned to her caught her lips between his teeth while he was still teasing her. He let go of her lips and sucked on her pulse while Vaishu was rubbing legs against each other wanting more of him.

Reyansh: Tell me what you want Avi. I m all yours and never feel shy around me. I would love to hear from you.

Vaishu: You... Ansh I want you

Rest of her words died in his mouth when he captured her lips and slid his length inside her. Unlike the first time his thrust were hard and she moaned when he hit her g spot with every thrust. Their bodies were glued against each other as he kept pounding into her.

Just like that they slipped into the abyss of ecstasy filling the room with their uncontrollable moans and screams. On returning from their high he kissed her chest and pecked her now swollen lips.

********* Mature content ends ********** 

They laid for sometime cuddling and he couldn't stop himself from playing with her hair, eyes, ears and the nuptial thread.

Vaishu: Ansh, go bath and lets go check on our babies. 

Reyansh: Yes, we need to hurry so come lets bath together to save the time. I will wash you and you can wash me.

Vaishu: Nooooooo, I can bath on my own so get lost and you made me tired in the morning so let me sleep until you finish. Wake me up once you are ready.

She pushed him a little and Reyansh got down from the bed naked in all his glory placing a kiss on her bare back. When he came back completing his bath he saw Vaishu sitting leaning on the headboard and glaring at him.

Reyansh: what did I do now ?

Vaishu showed the marks on her neck and chest and threw a pillow on him.

Reyansh: Ohh wait let me see all the marks once and later once you complete your bath I will help you hide them.

He tried to yank the duvet but Vaishu held it screaming a no. Reyansh laughed throwing his head and sat next to her.

Reyansh: These are love bites and get used to it from now on. We will buy lot of concealers and stock in our closet. 

He kissed on her shoulder and nibbled on the skin but Vaishu pushed his face away pinching his arm.

Vaishu: Don't you dare to give another mark now. I need to get down so turn around or close your eyes with your palms.

Reyansh: I love the way you feel shy around me but don't you think we have crossed those boundaries last night and also just some time back good in day light too ?

Vaishu: Ansh, I feel shy please turn around. I need to use the washroom. 

Reyansh chuckled and turned around. Vaishu draped the duvet around her body and entered the closet. Vaishu came out dressed in a shirt and pant. She sat before the vanity table and started doing her hair but Reyansh took the comb from her and started doing it himself.

Reyansh: Avi, epavum sirichu sandhoshama iru. Unakku enna seiyanum dhonudho adha sei Yarukkagavum even enakkaga kooda unna maathikadha. Unakku oru thani adaiyalam create pannu. Unakku pudikadha yedhuvum seiya matten. Nee enna sonnalum seiven. Eppavum yenkoodave iru Avi. Neeyum, kozhandhaingalum vandha apram dhan manushana, yennoda amma kooda irundha madhiri unmaiyana sandhoshathoda irukken yedha apathiyum kavala padama.                                                                                                                                                                                      ( Avi, keep smiling and he happy always. Do what you feel like to do and don't change yourself for anyone, even for me too. Create an identity of your own. I will never do something which you will never like. I will do everything you say. Stay with forever. I have started being a human and feeling the true happiness without any worries like I was with my mother only after you and our babies entered into my life )

Vaishu: Where will I go leaving you Ansh ? Promise me that you won't leave me.

Reyansh turned her to face him and knelt before her. He held both her hands and kissed her knuckles.

Reyansh: Leaving you is leaving this world forever Avi. I cannot imagine even a minute without you and our babies. I will die ..

Vaishu yanked her hand from his hold and closed his mouth shaking her head as no.

Vaishu: We have started our life and do we really have to talk all these now. I trust you and I also know you trust me. We may have arguments and fights which is very common in every couples but our bond will only become stronger with every day. We will stick together in all thicks and thins. Its my promise to you and our mothers.

Reyansh: Promise.

Vaishu smiled and kissed his forehead. They got ready and reached the living but didn't find any of them except for the maids.

Vaishu: Ishu and Ishi must be awake by now. They don't sleep this late usually.

Reyansh: Lets go to Mithun's room.

They reached Mithun's room and knocked on the door. Asha opened the door and they heard the song " Enjoy Enjaami " blasting through the room. Mithun was dancing with weird moves and Kajal was clicking photos.

Asha: I m not involved in any of these. It is all Mithun's plan.

Asha left the room and Reyansh, Vaishu looked at each other before they entered inside the room further. Vaishu laughed out loud but Reyansh stood rooted in shock to see Ishu and Ishi who were dressed with leaves like tribal children. They were also adorned with a leaf crown and enjoying the dance of Mithun smiling at his moves.

Reyansh: What the fuck Mithun ?

Mithun stopped dancing and ran behind Kajal to hide himself from getting beaten. Reyansh rushed to Ishu babies and tried to remove the leaves but Vaishu stopped him.

Vaishu: Have some fun and look how cute they look dressed like this. Lets click photo along with them. Please

Kajal: Great escape Mithun. Vaishu saved you. 

Mithun: She is always a saviour. Good morning love birds. 

Reyansh: I m not leaving my children with you anymore. Also I will click photos of your kids dressed like this in future.

Mithun: Thank you my lord but look they are enjoying so much with me so I don't want your permission to take them with me anymore.

Vaishu: Did you all sleep well last night ? How many times did they wake up ?

Kajal: Just twice. Once for nappy change and early morning for milky. They are cute babies and we all enjoyed together.

Reyansh and Vaishu carried Ishu babies and Kajal clicked their photos together. Later they got their dresses changed and returned to the dining to have breakfast. Reyansh made Ishu and Ishi to sit in the baby seat and started feeding the pan cakes made for them.

Vaishu: I want to look at the garden after breakfast. 

Reyansh: Asha maa inform manager to get the costumes for babies. 

Asha: It is ready Reyansh. I will dress them once you are done feeding them.

Once he was done feeding Asha took them with her to the room to get them dressed up. Reyansh and others completed their breakfast and returned to the living. Ishu and Ishi were dressed up with jackets, mittens and warm boots to keep them warm. 

Reyansh carried Ishaan and Mithun carried Ishika as they all proceeded out to the garden. Vaishu started squealing on seeing the variety of flowers in the huge garden. She started kneeling before every flower admiring them all and like a kid she was running around in excitement.

Vaishu: Reyansh, I don't know the name of half of the flowers here.

Reyansh: what are they that you could identify ?

Vaishu: Marigold, rose, jasmine, balsam, daisy, butterfly pea, crossandra, tuberose. Others I m seeing for the first time.

Reyansh called the gardener and informed him to explain the names of the flowers in the garden.

Gardener: Madam, we have all seasonal and unseasonal plants here. These are Dahlia, angel's trumpet, prim rose and this is the most famous flower Kurinji. 

Vaishu: Idhu dhan Kurinji poova ? Wow evlo azhaga irukku. ( Is this Kurinji flower ? Wow, how beautiful it is )

Reyansh smiled at her reaction and saw her touching the flowers as gently as possible. Fishing out his mobile he clicked her photo. He wanted to click more photos but Ishaan was trying to snatch the mobile from his hand so he stopped clicking photos giving his attention to him continuing their tour in the garden. 

Gardener: Madam this is brahma kamalam plant and we don't know when it blooms.

Vaishu: Why ?

Gardener: This blooms once in a year and we are still waiting for it to bloom.

Vaishu: Please capture its picture and share it to us or can you video call to see it ?

Reyansh: Avi, we will have this plant packed to our home in Chennai and you can look at it directly instead of in a photo or video.

Vaishu: But what if we disturb its growth or nature by doing it ? Let it be here only and we can see through video call.

Mithun: Vaishu, we will inform our home manager and he will arrange one at our home there too.

Vaishu: Thank you bro. 

She then ran to the flame tree and knelt on the ground filled with the fallen flowers from the tree. She picked up few flowers and stuck the sepals to her nails and showed it to everyone.

Vaishu: See, I have got devil's nails. So I m a devil now and will drink all our blood.

Kajal: Let me also turn into devil then.

Vaishu: come here. I used to stick this a lot when I was young. 

Maids got the pram and Ishu babies were laid into it. Vaishu then stuck the sepals to Reyansh, Mithun and Kajal's nails.

Vaishu: See we are all devils now. 

Reyansh: If we are all devils then whose blood will we drink now ?

Vaishu turned to the gardener and again turned to everyone with a sheepish smile. Knowing very well about her mind Reyansh nodded his head and she started chasing the gardener along with Reyansh.

Mithun and Kajal burst out laughing looking at them. 

Kajal: I really wonder if this is the same man from tabloids. 

Mithun: They both had their childishness hidden in them and now they bring out each other's playfulness enjoying wholeheartedly. With him she is always herself letting all the guards down and he forgets the world with her. They live in their own bubble and this is what I wanted for him.

Kajal: This is what we say soul mates. Are we soul mates ?

Mithun: I think so Kaju. We may not be like them because they are two broken souls and they are completing each other but we are completely different from them and have our own bubble of love and life.

Kajal: I like the way you think and talk in a matured way without hurting any person before you.

Mithun: I can be the most dangerous person too when it comes to save my loved ones.

Kajal: What about Reyansh ?

Mithun: He will become a demon and destroy the whole of them and their everything. 

Kajal: What will happen when that ex and his family come to visit the babies ?

Mithun: I don't know but sure he has some plans and hasn't discussed it with any of us. We need to wait to know or watch his play.

They saw both Reyansh and Vaishu returning and smiled at them. Vaishu was panting for air and Reyansh stroke her back to help her relax.

Vaishu: Can we have a swing tied in this tree ? This place looks so beautiful with the ground covered with flowers and the view of the garden is also amazing from here.

Reyansh informed the gardener to do as Vaishu asked for and decided to walk back to home carrying Ishaan and Ishika but Vaishu showed her eyes pleading to stay for a while. He understood her wanting to stay alone for sometime and sent Mithun and Kajal with Ishaan and Ishika. He even dismissed the gardener and his guards and they left the place giving privacy to the couples.

Reyansh pulled her close holding her wrist and Vaishu snaked her arms around his torso.

Reyansh: Tell me what do you want to do now ? I m sure you are not in a romantic mood to ask for a kiss so tell me what is going in your brain of yours.

Vaishu pushed him gently and walked behind him. She jumped on his back holding around his neck with her arms.

Vaishu: Give me piggyback ride around this garden.

Reyansh chuckled and held her safely as he started walking around the garden.

Reyansh: Rides are not given for free. Do you know that ?

Vaishu: Rides are free if we own the vehicle. Don't you know that ?

Reyansh: Even if you own the vehicle, you need to fuel it to be in motion.

Vaishu: what should I give to boost the energy of this vehicle to complete the ride ?

Reyansh: One kiss for a round. A make out for 5 rounds after the ride and 1 round of love making for 10 rounds after the ride.

Vaishu: Its day time and its been only few hours you know..... so one round will do now. May be we will for another round of ride tomorrow.

Vaishu gave a kiss on his cheek and he chuckled at the way she was feeling shy to even say the word love making. He carried her 5 rounds getting only kisses on his cheek before they returned back to home.

*****************

A/N:

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank You

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

250K 19.1K 54
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
58.7K 2K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
946K 105K 130
Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat everyone with love and care. But that was unt...