When Omega Enters The Real Wo...

LiannQ tarafından

Title: 當omega身穿到現實世界 Author: Youshihou (酉時火) Status: Completed Description: "Omega, you must be elegant and d... Daha Fazla

1: Vanilla Flavored Omega
2: There Are Only Two Genders
3: Babbling
4: Adolescence Education Manual
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82

42

535 13 0
LiannQ tarafından

Chapter 42 Salon

After reading Jiang Du’s plan, Jiang Zhan thought about it carefully and felt that although Jiang Du’s method sounded a bit disrespectful, it still had some reference value.

Most courtships in the animal kingdom involve males showing off their feathered charms, and the same is true for humans.

He and Bai Yan already have a relationship, and he can really try to show Bai Yan what he has.

When Jiang Zhan just took over as the president of Xinghai Group, he personally bid for many projects, all to demonstrate his company's unique capabilities and technology and win the trust of customers.

Chasing people... No, the response to Bai Yan should be the same.

Jiang Zhan's eyes darkened, he thought for a moment, and then dialed Secretary Fang's phone number: "Organize a salon in my name. Yes, only partners and investors will be invited." This was the first time

Secretary Fang heard such a request from Jiang Zhan. , his face was full of questions: "What specifications does Mr. Jiang need?"

Jiang Zhan paused for a moment and thought for a moment: "Follow the specifications held by Jiangdu before."

Secretary Fang: "...the specifications of Fourth Young Master?"

"Don't worry about it. That's rubbish." Jiang Zhan emphasized, "Just communicate your feelings."

Secretary Fang was still a little confused when he put down the phone - why has the company reached a crisis point where Jiang Zhan needs to personally build relationships? Why didn't he know?

...

"The little prince from the upper class?"

Bai Yan scrolled through Weibo and curled his lips, "What the hell is it called?"

Xiao Zhang handed over a bottle of lemonade and gossiped in a low voice: "Your prince and princess are both so good at acting. "Fans are all wondering if you are from a European royal family."

Whether it is a handsome prince or a beautiful mermaid princess, the common denominator is that they all have noble status.

Bai Yan plays two roles, and you can see the indelible noble temperament.

Bai Yan frowned and sneered.

As an omega for marriage, his temperament and image have been carefully designed and professionally taught. Even the angle of bending his knees and toes when walking has special lessons.

If possible, Bai Yan doesn't want to go back to that kind of life at all.

"What are my plans these days?"

"Sister Meng said that I have negotiated two endorsements for you. One is the domestic spokesperson for Luoan's jewelry, and the other is White Wolf Mu's watches." Xiao Zhang praised in surprise, " Both of these are high-end luxury goods!"

Bai Yan didn't have a deep understanding of luxury brands in this world, so he completely listened to Meng Dan's arrangements, but he was a little resistant: "Why are they both high-end brands?"

Before the endorsement deal, Meng Dan deliberately I communicated with Bai Yan: "There are not too many endorsements for you now. The level of your initial endorsement will largely determine your future image. If you accept more endorsements at the beginning, many brands will take into account whether your image is good or not. Match them."

Bai Yan nodded and fiddled with the endorsement ring on his finger: "I don't care if I can take the high-end route." "

It's not that you care. With endorsements, it's easy to be compatible downwards, but compatible upwards. But we have to break the stereotypes layer by layer." Meng Dan knew that Bai Yan had her own ideas, so she explained patiently, "You should finish filming these two endorsements first."

Bai Yan spread his hands: "Sister Meng, I don't either Are you saying you don't want to take pictures?"

Meng Dan paused, pushed up his glasses a little, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Bai Yan reflected for a moment on how willful his image in Meng Dan's mind was.

After the endorsement shoot, Bai Yan communicated with the brand owner for a while. The brand manager of Bailangmu was full of praise for Bai Yan's image. He shook hands with Bai Yan and said, "Mr. Bai has a great temperament. I think we can cooperate more in the future. Please also wear Bailangmu's watch when you go out from now on." Whenever a new model comes out, it will be delivered to Mr. Bai."

Bai Yan's eyes lit up, and he turned around to find Meng Dan: "Sister Meng, can you take the initiative to approach the brand owner for endorsement?"

Meng Dan was stunned for a moment: "What do you want to endorse?"

"Voe perfume."

Meng Dan was surprised: "Why do you suddenly want to endorse that one?"

Bai Yan smiled and said: "I prefer his perfume."

Meng Dan frowned: "Voe perfume rarely seeks endorsements, and its development has always been very low-key. , I'm afraid it's a bit difficult."

Looking up to meet Bai Yan's eyes, Meng Dan paused and changed his words, "I'll give it a try."

Bai Yan showed a sincere smile: "Then it's all Sister Meng's hard work. "

...

Imagining how to win the endorsement of voe, and then establish a relationship with voe perfume company to find the opportunity to find the bionic pheromone that suits him, Bai Yan asked Xiao Zhang to take him to the industrial and commercial notary office.

On the way, Bai Yan received a call from Jiang Zhan: "Where are you?"

Bai Yan looked at the scenery outside the window and replied leisurely: "I'm on my way to the Industrial

and Commercial Bureau." "Why are you going to the Industrial and Commercial Bureau?"

Bai Yan did not hide anything: "Register a company."

"..." Jiang Zhan was silent for a moment, and then asked in confusion, "What company to register?"

"It's confidential." Bai Yan asked with a smile, "Mr. Jiang, do you have anything to do with me?"

"Yes. In a few days, I will hold an entertaining salon." Jiang Zhan paused, "I want to bring you to attend."

Bai Yan frowned slightly: "An entertaining salon?"

"Yeah."

Jiang Zhan Not many details were revealed, and Bai Yan didn't know what he was doing. Considering that Jiang Zhan had helped him a lot, Bai Yan nodded and agreed: "No problem."

Jiang Zhan's voice suddenly sounded more relaxed: "I'll tell you the time and place."

Turning off the phone, Bai Yan Stretching his arms, he saw Xiao Zhang's uneasy expression in the rearview mirror: "Just say what you want to say."

"Bai Yan, are you and Mr. Jiang... in a relationship?" Xiao Zhang asked uneasily.

Bai Yan's expression changed subtly, he looked at his hands, and said "Hmm": "It probably doesn't count."

Xiao Zhang hesitated for a moment and whispered: "This... Chairman Jiang Du also said I have held a similar entertainment salon."

Not long after Bai Yan entered the company, Jiang Du was replaced. Hearing this, he raised his eyebrows slightly: "Tell me about it."

"The entertainment salon has no practical purpose, it is just a group of people getting together. Lively and show off their respective achievements. I heard that Chairman Jiangdu will open an entertainment salon after raising any celebrity to show off to his friends." There was suddenly a crowd in front, Xiao Zhang turned the steering wheel and turned, "Those of his Friends will also bring their lovers, so..."

Bai Yan slowly narrowed his eyes: "Oh, you are having a lot of fun?"

"I just heard and heard, how could the actual situation be revealed." The road conditions were stable. After he came down, Xiao Zhang's attention returned to Bai Yan. Seeing that Bai Yan was looking so expressionless, he quickly comforted him, "Mr. Jiang Zhan should not be like Chairman Jiang Du."

Bai Yan held up the phone and shook it slightly. The hanging ornaments trembled as the car rocked, and he nodded expressionlessly: "Absolutely not."

If Jiang Zhan was as promiscuous as Jiang Du, he would not go to sleep with him even for the bionic pheromones.

Bai Yan wasn't too worried about this. He only cared about the word "show off" that Xiao Zhang said just now.

Jiang Zhan doesn't look like someone who would take time out of his busy schedule to go to a salon to relax. He wants to hold an entertainment salon, does he also want to show off?

Show off what?

Bai Yan's mood suddenly became worse.

He closed his eyes, gently rubbed his forehead, and let reason dominate his thinking again.

Jiang Zhan would not do such meaningless things. Since this salon is held, maybe it is to gain some benefits for the company, or to help him compete for resources.

Bai Yan gradually figured out the logic, opened his eyes again, put down his phone, and frowned slightly.

Although he hated this hypocritical occasion of upper-class intrigues, since Jiang Zhan needed it, he didn't mind once again using the acting skills he had honed in another world.

I just hope that the rewards Jiang Zhan gives him are worth his efforts.

...

When the day came, Jiang Zhan drove himself to pick up Bai Yan.

Bai Yan put on the tuxedo he had worn when he attended Jiang Zhan's birthday party. When he saw Jiang Zhan driving over alone, his thoughts suddenly became more active: "Mr. Jiang, how about I drive?"

Jiang Zhan's face froze with a rare gentle expression. He immediately straightened his face: "No, get in the car."

Bai Yan shrugged, without forcing: "Okay." When

he got in the car and didn't see Secretary Fang, Bai Yan was a little surprised, "Where is Secretary Fang?"

"The equation is being done. Tutor." Jiang Zhan glanced at him through the rearview mirror and said in a slightly deeper tone, "Do you want to be with him?"

Bai Yan leaned on the back seat and asked with a smile: "Why, Mr. Jiang is jealous?"

Jiang Zhan quickly focused his eyes on the road ahead and said bluntly: "How is it possible?"

Bai Yan stopped teasing him and tugged on his sleeves: "Is there anything we should pay attention to in this salon?"

Whether it is to promote projects or resources, You have to have a goal, right?

Jiang Zhan was startled for a moment, glanced at him quickly and then looked back: "Nothing to pay attention to, just take a good look."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows slightly: Look?

The car drove into the garage, Jiang Zhan and Bai Yan got out of the car, went upstairs, and entered a high-end casual bar.

The bar was obviously booked, and many people's eyes lit up when they saw Jiang Zhan's appearance, and they came up to say hello with a smile.

Bai Yan listened for a while and realized that these people were the chairman of Huangxing Media Partners. He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

The same doubts as Secretary Fang arose in his mind: Has Huangxing Media become so disintegrated that Jiang Zhan needs to personally maintain the relationship?

These chairman of the board all saw Bai Yan next to Jiang Zhan.

Most of them had attended Jiang Zhan's birthday party last time and were deeply impressed by Bai Yan, a talented and beautiful star. Seeing Jiang Zhan bring Bai Yan here, they all understood.

Seeing a group of people surrounding Jiang Zhan showing their hospitality, Bai Yan did not go over to get involved. He found a bar to sit down on his own and tasted the drinks and snacks here one by one.

Not to mention, it tastes really good.

Bai Yan observed the chairman of the partners of Huangxing Media while eating.

His technology company has been registered, but it is still undergoing approval. After approval, it will still be an empty shell, waiting to slowly recruit people later.

Bai Yan also opened several companies in his original world, but he never appeared as the official chairman.

When he came to this world, Bai Yan had no intention of deliberately hiding it. Some things had to be dealt with personally. By the way, he took a look at how the chairman of the board of directors in this world communicated.

After watching for a while, Bai Yan frowned.

These chairmen were surrounded by young and beautiful men and women or in their arms, and they were talking very casually. Jiang Zhan, who was alone, seemed a bit awkward there.

Bai Yan also noticed that a few people didn't know what they said to Jiang Zhan and pointed in his direction.

Even from such a long distance, Bai Yan could subtly sense the dark clouds surrounding Jiang Zhan.

Bai Yan raised his eyes and looked over there for a while, then drank the wine in his glass expressionlessly, put down the glass and walked over.

"Mr. Jiang, what are you talking about so happily?"

Seeing Bai Yan coming over, Jiang Zhan was startled and pursed his lips, "It's nothing."

A middle-aged man in a suit next to him laughed: "We were talking just now, there are rumors outside Mr. Jiang is a workaholic and has no entertainment life at all. It seems that this is not the case now."

"The work pressure is high, so I have to take some time to vent."

"I brought a few models this time, are there any that Mr. Jiang likes?"

"Haha, what you said is that any model can be better than Bai Yan?"

Several people laughed, thinking they were being humorous.

Bai Yan was not angry, he just turned his wrist and looked at Jiang Zhan.

Jiang Zhan had already frowned when the person mentioned "model", and when they mentioned Bai Yan in a frivolous tone, he stood up suddenly.

Several investors were stunned for a moment: "Mr. Jiang?"

Jiang Zhan had a sullen face and ignored him. He only stepped forward and held Bai Yan's hand, leading him out: "Let's go back."

Bai Yan chose He raised his eyebrows and deliberately held him back: "Mr. Jiang, all the guests are here. It would be rude to leave like this."

Jiang Zhan turned back, with emotions surging in his darkened eyes.

Bai Yan let go of his hand, smiled and sat down where Jiang Zhan had just been: "Mr. Jiang is probably a little angry after too much nightlife, don't worry about it." The

atmosphere that had been frozen due to Jiang Zhan's sudden outburst suddenly Soothed.

Bai Yan asked the waiter to bring a dozen drinks, and said with a smile: "Now that we are here, let's have fun."

Jiang Zhan took a breath and saw Bai Yan sitting down to drink by himself, but he didn't dare to leave directly. , pursed his lips and sat next to Bai Yan.

Bai Yan himself was very handsome, and his smile was even more stunning. Although everyone else knew that this was Jiang Zhan's and did not dare to have any evil intentions, they always felt happy when the beauty was in front of him.

While drinking and chatting, several bosses became more and more surprised.

Bai Yan sat there with his back straight, and his movements were elegant and casual. Even the way he drank had a natural nobility. He looked like he had received a high-end education. He didn't look like a popular celebrity at all, but more like someone from a certain family. The young master of a noble family comes to experience life.

Several bosses put away a lot of contempt.

As they slowly communicated, everyone had a look of surprise on their faces.

If you have many peers, it is inevitable that you will talk about some business matters. Stocks, markets, and investments are all topics they like to talk about.

Most of the time, the beauties and men they brought were placed aside as beautiful vases, and they were occasionally praised.

However, Bai Yan listened very attentively, occasionally interjecting a few words, and revealing his extremely unique insights into the industry.

It seems that he is not a star who strives for endorsements, investment and attract fans, but a veteran who has been immersed in the business world for many years.

The others became interested, and started chatting with Bai Yan with half consideration and half curiosity.

Bai Yan did not refuse anyone who came, and he put forward many personal opinions one after another, and did not jump to conclusions in some areas that were not clear to him. Unconsciously, several bosses completely forgot that the young man in front of them was Jiang Zhan's companion, and completely regarded Bai Yan as a competitor in the same industry.

Jiang Zhan endured the pungent smell of wine, sweat, and perfume and sat aside. At first, he had a straight face and seemed to be angry. He was still a little dissatisfied when Bai Yan and those fat-headed bosses talked nonsense. Later, he listened. The same surprise as the others showed on his face.

Later, when everyone drank a lot, someone got bolder and patted Jiang Zhan on the shoulder and praised him: "Mr. Jiang, you are really amazing. Everyone around you is a genius."

No wonder Xinghai Group has developed rapidly in recent years. At Bai Yan's level, he could be the vice president of their respective companies.

Bai Yan also drank a lot of wine, and there was a lot of blush on his cheeks, but his eyes were quite clear: "Mr. Zhao is joking."

"Hey, Bai Yan, I'm not flattering you... someday you won't follow me. Mr. Jiang, come find me." The man was drunk and patted his chest and promised, "I don't need you to do anything to me. Come to my company as the vice president, and you will be indispensable for the shares -"

Jiang Zhan couldn't bear it now. Unable to hold on any longer, he stood up with a dark face: "It's time to go back."

Bai Yan looked up at him, tilted his head and thought for

a while, without any objection: "Okay." Jiang Zhan pulled Bai Yan all the way out and got into the car. The ventilation and air conditioner in the car was turned on, dispersing the strong smell of alcohol, and then he took a breath, looked back at Bai Yan, frowned and said: "You..."

Bai Yan was sitting in the back seat of the car. He was gentle in the salon just now. The polite smile had disappeared, his eyes were as sharp as ice, and his face was expressionless.

Jiang Zhan's words were stuck in his throat.

He was silent for a while, and then asked in a low voice: "Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

Bai Yan shook his head, and suddenly the ice and snow melted on his face, and a stunning smile bloomed: "Mr. Jiang, how was my performance just now?"

Jiang Zhan was stunned for a moment. Thinking that Bai Yan was asking for credit, he subconsciously said: "Very good, but you don't have to..."

"Do you think I performed very well? Do you think it's very honorable?"

Bai Yan interrupted him, and his smile instantly disappeared, his face Ling Hanshuang raised a cold arc at the corner of his lips, "But what I hate most is this kind of situation."

Unexpectedly, Jiang Zhan tightened his fingers on the steering wheel: "I..."

Bai Yan didn't give him anything. When he had the opportunity to speak, he continued to say coldly: "Interpersonal relationships packaged with hypocrisy and high-end, like clowns, prove that they are worth selling. The scrutiny, consideration and weighing hidden behind them are so disgusting that they make me want to vomit."

He He reached out and pulled the bow on his collar.

Without pulling at all, Bai Yan frowned slightly, exerted force with his fingertips, and with a "chick" sound, he tore the tie and the custom-made shirt on his upper body directly!

Jiang Zhan was startled for a moment. He didn't have time to think too much and leaned towards Bai Yan: "Bai Yan? Are you okay?"

Bai Yan wrapped his fingers around the torn tie and chuckled: "Look, actually The aristocracy is so fragile."

Jiang Zhan opened his mouth, and finally uttered only a few words: "I'm sorry, it's my fault."

It was he who thought Bai Yan would like such an occasion;

it was he who failed to investigate clearly. , he brought Bai Yan over in a hurry without making any arrangements in advance;

it was he who did not take Bai Yan away at the first time, and allowed Bai Yan to stay and face things he didn't like.

Annoyance struck Jiang Zhan's heart and made his lips purse into a thin line.

Bai Yan suddenly became quiet.

He sat in the back seat and faced Jiang Zhan, his dark gray eyes looking at where he didn't know where to look. He murmured: "From the time I decided to run away from the family, I thought that I just have to be myself in this life. You can do whatever you want freely and freely."

Jiang Zhan's hand on the steering wheel became tighter and tighter, he took a deep breath, suddenly got out of the car, then got into the back seat, and gently held Bai Yan's hand. All his worries were forgotten by him: "I'm sorry, Bai Yan. I actually wanted to give you a surprise... I didn't want you to deliberately cater to them, and you don't need to cater to anyone."

He paused, The words he had been holding back in his heart finally came out, "I just want to make you happy."

Bai Yan slowly turned his head to look at him.

Jiang Zhan raised his head and looked at Bai Yan.

After looking at each other for a while, Bai Yan said nothing, but Jiang Zhan noticed something was wrong.

Bai Yan's body exuded a strong smell of alcohol, and his eyes were confused and confused.

Jiang Zhan was startled.

Before he could say anything else, Bai Yan suddenly fell softly towards him.

Jiang Zhan subconsciously caught it, and then heard Bai Yan's even breathing.

Actually fell asleep.

So you were drunk before?

Unexpectedly, when Bai Yan was drunk, he didn't talk nonsense like other people, but instead spoke clearly and clearly. If Jiang Zhan hadn't been close, he wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

Jiang Zhan lowered his eyes. Instead of feeling relieved, his mood became even heavier.

He found that he still didn't understand Bai Yan well enough.

So much so that Bai Yan's likes and dislikes could not be heard until Bai Yan was drunk.

He is not a qualified financial sponsor, let alone a qualified boyfriend.

Jiang Zhan lowered his head, exhaled slowly, carefully placed Bai Yan on the back seat, and put a pillow under Bai Yan's head.

Seeing that Bai Yan had torn the skirt of his clothes with force just now, exposing a large area of ​​skin on his chest, Jiang Zhan took off his suit jacket and put it on Bai Yan, and then went to the front seat.

Before starting the car, Jiang Zhan was silent for a while, then made up his mind and lowered his head to scroll through his phone.

Bai Yan's phone vibrated slightly.

But Jiang Zhan was driving and Bai Yan was already drunk, so no one paid attention.

If Bai Yan clicks on his phone, he can see the message from Grid World.

[Grid World: I made my boyfriend angry. I want to apologize to him but I don’t know what to do best. Can you teach me? 】

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

47.6K 1.2K 81
Title(s): 权臣养崽失败后 Author: The Actor Sacrifice Wine (戏子祭酒) Status: 77 Chapters+ 4 Extra (Completed) After successfully cultivated the tyrant cub into...
29.7K 1.2K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
257K 8K 184
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
55.3K 1.8K 77
Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineering president, the old man of the wealth...