ALWAYS FOREVER ORASANI [THE O...

BlitzMikaelson tarafından

The Epic Love Soulmates; Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other after weeks. But thei... Daha Fazla

Intro to Characters Part One
Intro to Characters Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Three

14 1 2
BlitzMikaelson tarafından

ODESSA'S PALACE SPEAKEASY CASINO

The next day, The Elder Goddess of Fortune Luck, Odessa, and Christy is gently leaning on the second floor balcony railing, looking around at the visitors plays at the craps tables.

[Christy's Outfit]

"There's many visitors here at your palace casino this morning." Christy said.

"Yeah, visitors comes to party and play casino. And my caterers hands out cocktail drinks and food on platters." Odessa said to Christy.

"Sounds good." Christy said.

"And by the way, Christiana, I will pay you $500 cash for your chaperoning. How does that sound?" Odessa said.

"$500 cash sounds good. It's good for groceries and other things." Christy said.

Odessa and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

Minutes after...

Downstairs in the main room, Odessa plays against her competitors at the craps tables. And Christy remains at the second floor balcony railing.

Christy's wrist comm beeps in her leather jacket pocket. She pulls out her wrist comm and looks at it.

Christy answers her wrist comm. Chandrelle's face shows up on the wrist comm screen.

"Hey, Chandrelle." Christy greeted her teenage childhood Elfin best friend. "How are you?"

"I'm doing well, Christiana." Chandrelle replied on the wrist comm screen. "I apologize for not contacting you. I was preoccupied with my parents and other things with the my parents's kingdom and with my daughter." Chandrelle said to her.

"Understandable. And I can't wait to meet you and Aragon's little baby daughter." Christy said with a small smile.

Chandrelle chuckles softly on the phone. "Yeah. And by the way, my toddler daughter name is Ena."

"I can't wait to meet her when I visit you and Aragon whenever I can." Christy said to her.

"Alright. Well, I have some Princess duties to do. I'll keep in touch with you whenever I can." Chandrelle said.

"Okay, love you, Chand." Christy said with a small smile.

"Love you too, Christiana." Chandrelle said and hangs up her wrist comm.

⚜️⚜️

ODESSA'S OFFICE

Christy is at the window, looking down at the speakeasy casino main room itself.

Odessa slowly walks up to her a envelope of cash. "$500 dollar cash, Christiana."

Christy gently takes the envelope of cash. "Thanks, Odessa."

"Hope to see you around again." Odessa said to me. "Maybe, I'll come to the Mikaelson Compound in New Orleans and visit the French Quarter with you."

"Okay." Christy said.

Odessa and Christy shares a hug and Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HANGAR

Later on that day, the Skiff passenger ship gently lands on the floor. The ramp opens with a hiss. And Christy walks off the passenger ship.

Ana is sitting atop of her blue BMW car. She and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Hey, Ana." Christy greeted her best friend.

"Hey, Christy." Ana said.

Ana and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

ON THE ROAD

Later on that afternoon, Ana and Christy are in Ana's BMW car. Ana is in the driver's seat and Christy is in the passenger's seat.

"So, who are The Mord-Sith?" Ana asked.

"The Mord-Sith are skilled swordswomen trained in hand-in-hand combat. They're mean and vindictive." Christy told Ana. "But Corinna?"

"Who's Corinna?" Ana asked.

"According to the Orasanian archives, Corinna is the ringleader of the Mord-Sith. She had a family, parents, a husband. But to The Mord-Sith Master, family makes you have a weakness and you're not supposed to have compassion. So, the Mord-Sith Master had Corinna's parents and husband killed, making Corinna turn mean, which is what the Mord-Sith Master wanted." Christy told Ana.

"Damn. Corinna has nothing to lose." Ana said. "Did she get her revenge?"

"She did." Christy replied. "She killed the Mord-Sith Master in his sleep and proclaimed herself the ringleader of the Mord-Sith swordswomen warriors."

"Have you fought Corinna before?" Ana asked.

"Yeah, I did. I surpassed her." Christy said. "She wanted a rematch, I said "no", and told her to take her loss with dignity.
It pissed her off."

"You're too polite, Christy, you know that." Ana said.

"Yeah, but not that polite." Christy said.

Ana and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Ana and Christy are sitting on the sofa, snacking on some butterscotch krimpets sent by Hagarth by this teleport device.

"Hagarth loves to cook and bake." Christy said to Ana. "And plus, he makes his shrimp fried rice."

"Hagarth is a pretty good cooker and dessert maker." Christy said. "How are you and Elijah?"

"Elijah and I are fine. We've been going on dates at Rousseau's and St. James Infirmary. And I also talk him into wearing casual clothes."

"Elijah in casual clothes? That's something. He's wearing suits." Christy said.

"Yeah." Ana said.

Ana and Christy exchange playfully chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / OUTDOOR TRAINING COURTYARD

That late afternoon, Christy has her arms folded, looking at the young demigods and demigoddess sparring with each other.

The male young demigods wears their chest copper armor.

And the female young demigoddess wears their armor skirt bronze swords and shields.

*~*~*

Flashback - Camp Orasani - A.D.

On a sunny day in the indoor training area, the young teenage female warriors are sparring with each other with wooden swords and shields. They are wearing their training outfit: a bronze armor skirt, which covers their clothes.

The Elder Goddess, Ismene, observes the training, pacing back and forth. "You must never lower your guard. Do not hold back, give it all you have."

As the training proceeds, Ismene notices her niece, teenage Christy, training among the young warriors, blocking, dodging and sword fighting.

Ismene small smiles to herself and continues pacing back and forth, observing the training.

Afterwards, Ismene looks at the young female warriors.

"You all did very well. I am pleased to see how far you all have come. You all will grow up to become great Orasanian warriors. You're all dismissed." Ismene said.

The girl warriors walks away, walking over to the training tents.

Christy gently pulls off her armor skirt as Ismene sauntered up to her.

"Christiana." Ismene said to her niece.

Christy looks at her Aunt Ismene. "Auntie Ismene?"

"You did well with training." Ismene said to Christy with a small smile. "I'm pleased."

Christy bows at her Aunt Ismene. "Thank you, Milady."

Ismene nods at Christy and walks away.

*~*~*

Present Day

After reminiscing about her teenage training at Camp Orasani, Ismene slowly walks up beside her.

"I remember your training at Camp Orasani." Ismene said.

"Yeah, me too." Christy said.

Ismene and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"I'll see you whenever I come by. Love you, Auntie Ismene." Christy said, and slowly walks away.

"Love you too, Christiana." Ismene said.

And Christy teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, after checking on her daughters, Luna and Trinity, who are asleep in their rooms, Christy gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

But Christy stopped walking upon sensing someone in the courtyard with her.

"Hi, Christiana." Corinna greeted her.

Christy turns around to look at Corinna. "Hi, Corinna."

Corinna and Christy exchange slight tense looks at each other.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

82.8K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
640 37 33
After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other and all is b...
18.6K 447 31
A Remake of SORCERESS ⚜️ New Orleans. Meet Christy Nelson. An 1010 year old ancient sorceress with extraordinary magic. Stronger than any French Quar...
241K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...