The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

De bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... Mais

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

Wiplash

217 11 0
De bubblegumm1111

"Well then," Dumbledore spoke, "I welcome you all to the Order of the Phoenix."

Dumbledore 's words ran through Aveline mind and shook her chest. Logically she knew for the greater good, this was a good thing. She herself was eager to become part of the fight, but her hesitation was in realizing the danger the people she loved so dearly now were in. She looked at James. Brilliant, talented, responsible, intelligent James Potter with all the ability and resources in the world to do something grand with his life, now a solider in a war he had no part in starting.

Mixed with her hesitation was a feeling of pride perhaps deeper then her worry. Her friends— her talented brilliant friends— would all be on the right side of history. Despite her growing fears she was proud to stand next to them and be apart of something bigger than herself.

Dumbledore informed them that once they graduate in the spring the true work will start. Meetings and missions for now would be on hold till summer rolled around and they were officially adults. For now, his only instruction was to keep quiet and stay alert from any relevant details or rumours they might come across in the halls of Hogwarts.

As he dismissed them for the evening, his eyes fluttered to a series of envelopes on his desk.

"Miss Rosier, Mr Potter, Mr Black, and Miss McKinnon if you the four of you don't mind holding back for a minute two."

James and Aveline locked eyes, both parties not sure what this about. Sirius seemed equally as confused, the boy raising an eyebrow at Aveline as they watched the rest of their friends filter out.

Once the door was shut behind Peter, Dumbledore picked up four parchment envelopes on his desk, extending one to each of the seventh years now standing infront of him.

"What's this?" Aveline dared to ask, taking in the elegant scrawl that had her name written on the front.

"Please," Dumbledore motioned to the letter, "I suggest you open and read for yourself"

Her fingers fumbled the paper, her eyes scanning quickly over the ministry symbol and address at the top.

Miss Aveline Rosier, Hogwarts School of Witchcrafr and Wizardy,

Greetings Miss Rosier. I am writing on behalf the Auror Headquarters of the Ministry of magic. We have received your application to attend the Auror academy of Magic this upcoming July, and believe you to be an excellent fit and addition to the ministry.

We would like to extend an offer to you to study under Alastor Moody starting July 1st of this year. More details will be sent closer to the date if you choose to accept.

Wishing you a successful end of the academic year,

Bruce Willis, Auror Department of Magic,

A quick glance over at Sirius and James letter, told her the others has gotten the exact same one as her. In pure glee she watched as James and Sirius both let out an excited yelp, both boys jumping out of their seats and embracing each other in a brotherly fashion.

"Padfoot!" James exclaimed, his features taking on those of a little kid. "We are gonna be Aurors!"

Sirius let out a whooping holler, patting Marlene on the shoulder who seem equally as thrilled. Sirius and James had been talking about being aurors together ever since first year . That was always the plan — finish Hogwarts and attend the Auror academy together and be partners for life.

Though Aveline was happy to see her friends thrilled, confusion at her own letter was at the forefront of her mind. Her eyes glazed over it one more time before looking back up to Dumbledore.

"But sir," Aveline began, her eyebrows knitted. "I never applied to go to the Auror academy. I only sent in an application for the internship at St Mungo's."

Dumbledores eyes flickered with an expression she couldn't quite read, before reaching into a drawer in his desk and extending to her a second letter with her name on it.

Dear Aveline Rosier

We regret to inform you your application will not be considered for internship at St Mungos for the upcoming year.

After reviewing your application, there are many factors that prevent us from allowing you to pursue a career in healing. If you have any questions, feel free to contact St.Mungos department of education.

Thank you for your application.

St Mungos Department of Education

She read the letter again and again and again, as if she was hoping the words on the page would magically change and she would see a letter of acceptance rather then rejection. This was impossible, she told herself. She had been dreaming of this ever since she was little girl, and in one short roll of parchment her dreams were crushed right between her fingers.

"The Auror academy is a great honour Miss Rosier. I assure you, you will make a most excellent Auror," Dumbledore told her.

Logically Aveline knew this to be true. She was the top of her year in Defence Against the Dark Arts, she was an excellent dueller and potion ever, yet all she ever wanted was to be a healer. Someone who brought joy, peace and safety to other people.

She swallowed down a gulp in her throat. She would never be a healer and she knew it in her soul. Aveline Rosier was born a fighter, and it was time she accept her reality. As she looked down at the two letters in her hands she took a deep breathe.

This was her life, she just needed to accept it.

After that Dumbledore dismissed the four of them. Marlene, Sirius and James practically jumping off the walls with excitement.

Though as they approached the Gryffindor common room, Aveline had a bone crushing thought, grabbing James by the arm and stopping him in his tracks.

"Remus," she whispered, and the look that washed over James face told her he realized what she meant.

If there was anyone who dreamed of being an Auror more then Sirius and James, it was Remus Lupin. When they were 11 in first year, the werewolf boy would sneak down to the library at night and read biographies of famous aurors through Wizarding history. He was actually the one who originally put the idea of attending the Auror academy into James and Sirius heads, and this past fall he had sent in an application action alongside them.

Logically, Remus knew he would never get in, his lycanthropy hovered over his head like a do not approach sign. As a werewolf, he knew the ministry would never allow him to be an Auror , but part of him still dreamed with the hope of a little kid that just this once the ministry would let him slide by.

As the four walked into the room and spotted Remus hunched in the corner with a letter in one hand a bottle of vodka in the other, it was rather clear to Aveline the context of the letter was not joyous.

"I got my letter back from the Auror academy," Remus sighed, and it was evident to Aveline he was already feeling the effects of his drink.

"Good news?" James asked in hope, settling down on the couch.

Remus snorted, handing the letter over to James. "Fuck no. They don't let werewolves become aurors, remember?"

"Aw man," Sirius spoke. "That's bullshit Moony. Your twice the wizard any of us are."

Remus shrugged, as if it didn't bother him though it was evident by the pain in his face it really did. "Nothing I can do about it. It's really okay, not sure why I even wasted my time applying, we all knew I never stood a chance."

His voice sounded brittle as he spoke, and it took everything in Aveline not to reach out and embrace him softly. She knew the extra attention would only bring him more embarrassment of emotions he didn't want express.

Much to her surprise however, as she walked past his chair to sit down she felt two arms wrap around her waist, as Remus pulled her down on the chair next to him, hugging her tightly to his chest. She hugged him back just as tightly, placing a delicate kiss on his forehead.

"For fucks sake," Sirius spoke shaking his head. "Can you guys decide if you
Love each other or hate each other already? All this back and fourth is giving me whiplash."

A chuckle escaped Remus's mouth, as it did Aveline felt herself smile.

"You're telling me," Remus muttered under his breathe, only loud enough for Aveline to hear.

She rolled her eyes, he grinned, and for the first time that day Aveline felt like her life was normal.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

936K 40.7K 117
~where the best friend of Regulus Black finds that she has friends in unlikely places~ marauders era VERY slowburn being regularly updated best ranki...
79.4K 3.4K 25
Sum Takemichi's vision are starting to take into black void.Right now right here in the middle of the rain finally he have save someone but the thing...
27K 656 36
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬." oc x sirius black; maraude...
79.5K 2.3K 19
❝Godric, you're so irritable❞ ❝Yeah, but you love it❞ The story of a boy who never looked away from the fiery red-head long enough to notice that his...