Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~

577 72 91
By Vhopes_eomma

Note- long chapter as I explained in previous one. Also, from now I will give once a week post only. Now, to end this book, only 13 chapters has left, so enjoy and give lot of votes cubies~

︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Next day

The sweet chirping of the birds broke the peaceful slumber of the omega, making him move in the embrace of the his sleeping mate.

His blue orbs was tired, too tired to even open them, but then he remembered that today they have lessons as it is still not the end of the week, so slowly, he opened his eyes, fluttering his long lashes a little, pouting and frowning when he felt little cold because of his nakedness and cold weather.

"Taee, wake up, we have to leave."

Hoseok's pov

I groaned because the most arduous thing to do in this world is to wake up this sleeping moron.

Turning my gaze in his direction, a small smile formed on my lips, finding him sleeping with an innocent pout on his alluring lips.

Losing myself in the attractive features of his, I placed my head on his arm once again, staring at his perfect face closely.

"Hope you could see yourself through my eyes tae, to realise that how beautiful you look like this." I mumbled, bringing my hand close to his face, then touching his soft long eye lashes.

Gently, I caressed his nose, then his soft lips, which are also in perfect shape. Ugh how can someone be this perfect!? I thought to myself, leaned close to him, closed my eyes and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Tae, wake up. We have to leave for our lessons." I mumbled once again, caressing on his cheek by my thumb gently, making him whine a little.

"Five more wolf howls Luna. I want to sleep more." And that was when both of us flinched when we heard a knock on the doors of our gate.

His slumber also broke, as he turned his gaze to the door with a confused frown on his face.

"Who could it be?" He said, and I shrugged my shoulders slightly.

"Sit here. I will see." Saying this, he uncovered himself to cover me properly by that quilt, wore his hanbok and placed mine one at my side, then walked towards the door to see the person.

"Prince taehyung, I apologise if I broke your slumber, but is seongja yoongi came here previous night?" By the voice, I recognized the person is eunwoo San, but why he is searching for yoongi hyung?

"No. He did not. What happen?" Tae asked.

"Seongja yoongi did not came back yesterday night when he went to collect herbs. Also, seongja YN has given birth to a premature puppy yesterday night." And my eyes, widen in horror.

In palace

YN was crying continuously, thinking about of her mate, who did not came back yesterday night. Besides, seeing her puppy, who is so small and weak in her lap, was only working like salt on her burning and aching heart.

"Noona?" Called a voice, making yn raise her gaze from the puppy to the person, only to find hoseok standing there with a concerned face, making yn broke down in tears once again.

"H-hoseok, m-my mate, m-my yoongi." She cried, and hoseok ran to her to pull her into a loving and warm hug. He can understand that what yn could be feeling at this moment, as after giving birth, an omega needs the presence of their mate around them all the time, almost for a month. But here, there is no sign of yoongi since last night, which is making yn feel more vulnerable and weak.

"Calm down noona. Take deep breaths. We are looking for hyung. We will find him soon, do not worry. Please, you have to take care of your puppy at this moment. If you will be stressed like this, then your puppy will be restless too. Calm down noona, calm down." Hoseok comforted, while yn kept sobbing in his arms. She is trying to calm herself since she has gain her consciousness after giving birth, but how can she when her lover is no where to be found.

"H-hobi, p-please, f-find my y-yoongi. P-please."

"We will noona. We will." He kept whispering comforting words to her, while rubbing his hand on her back, trying to calm her for the sake of her newborn puppy.

.

.

.

At night

"Your majesty, we searched everywhere, but we could not find seongja yoongi anywhere. We searched the whole forest but there was not even a single sign of him." Jisoo said, while eunwoo kept standing beside her in silence, making ji-ho rub his forehead.

"Look in the reign then. Search in every hut, does not matter how small the hut is. Search everywhere. Send five troops of soldiers in the forest, and search there once again. Keep looking until you check every leaf of jung's reign. You can leave." He said, and after bowing to him, both the warriors left the throne hall, leaving taehyung standing there alone in silence.

"Appa, do you think it can be the thing, done by earth dragon?"

"If it is, then we are in huge danger tae. Yoongi is one of the strongest pillar of this clan. And if something happened to him, then we will lose a big portion of power." Ji-ho said, and taehyung hummed in response.

"Do not worry appa. When we will go to Tartarus to take the books, we will also look for yoongi hyung."

"No. Do not do this taehyung. That place is not safe. No one knows what can happen to you there. As soon as you will find the dragon books, you will come back to the reign. Understood?"

"As you say appa."

.

.

.

Hoseok was staring at the lunar lure portion in his hand, still thinking about the mysterious disappearance of yoongi. His mate is calm now, as she have to take care of her premature puppy, who is already weak and can die if she remain upset like this.

He opened the bottle, and was about to pour a drop of the potion in the chalice, but flinched badly when he heard a loud thud sound from outside, making him run towards of his balcony leaving the potion on the table.

A person, who was hiding in hoseok's chamber, appeared from the darkness of that room, taking the lunar lure potion in his hand.

A smirk formed on his lips, and he poured the whole bottle in the chalice, which was not much, leaving a last drop inside of it, as he know hoseok still have not poured the potion in his chalice.

After almost emptying the bottle, he again disappeared in the darkness of his chamber, waiting for the night and the things which will soon start to happen in hoseok's body after taking that liquid down in his throat.

"What was that?!" He said, as he examined the outside, which is covered by the thick snow.

A sigh left his lips, and he rolled his eyes, when he it was some huge boxes food which fell from the cart.

He shook his head, and walked in his chamber once again.

Taking the lunar lure potion in his hand once again, he poured a drop of it in his chalice, took it in his beautiful hands, then placed it against of his heart shaped lips, gulping down the whole content of that chalice, then placing it back to its place.

He started to hum a melody after that, removing his hanbok to change into his night robe.

The sweet voice was echoing in the silent chamber, but all of a sudden he hissed in pain and a chuckle left his lips, when he felt the pain in his lower body because of last night.

"That was little exciting, does not matter if it hurts now." Hoseok mumbled with red cheeks, leaving himself completely naked when the hanbok slid down from his body.

After wearing his night gown, hoseok got on his bed, and covered himself by the quilt.

Taking his workbook in his hand, a quil and ink pot, he started to memorize the things which they have been taught till now.

As he was writing in his workbook, a frown formed on his face, and discomfort started to rise in his body, when he felt the pain and heat started to increase in his lower region.

He hissed in pain, and placed his hand on his belly, when he felt a shooting pain hitting him at that place.

"Ouch!" He mumbled, then fell on bed, making the ink spread all over the white mattress, and the workbook fell on floor with the quill.

Tears started to form in his black orbs(AN-remember, hoseok's eyes are black because of the magic of the pendent he is wearing. When he does not wear it, his eyes are of their real color, which are like sapphire.) He gripped on his belly firmly, his back arched and his mouth falling wide open with his eyes close, as he let out a silent scream when the pain kept increasing in his lower abdomen and the heat started to burn him like he is on fire.

"Aahhh!" He screamed in pain, and started to sob. His eyes widen when he felt his gardenia scent has started to fill his chamber, making horror crept in his heart.

Without wasting any other moment, he changed his form to his wolf, and jump out from his chamber, flying in the direction of the hut where he and taehyung spent their time together last night.

Hoseok's pov

As soon as I reached here, I changed my form to human once again, and let out a loud scream of pure agony.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed, and sat on the cold floor, leaning my back against the wall in the corner of this hut.

"HURTSSSS! HURTS A LOT! AAHHHHHHH EOMMMAAAA!" I cried out loud, and started to scratch my neck, arms and chest, as the night gown which I was wearing has fell down, leaving half of my body naked.

It is snowing outside, but here is am sweating, my body feeling like it is on fire, my womb feeling like someone had placed burning coal inside of it.

"AHHHHHH! *sobs* TAEEEE! ALPHAAA! TAEEEE!" I cried out loud, still scratching my skin, making blood drown from it.

I can feel the wetness on my flower, I can feel the neediness in my body rising with every passing moment. Not only the neediness, also the heat, the pain in my lower region kept rising, now making me feel like someone is breaking my bones, and someone has put me on fire. The heat in my flower is feeling like someone is pressing a burning metal sword there, and my skin, the heat just kept making me feel more and more sweaty.

Hobi, please, call Hades. I have got my heats. It is a torture now. It is hurting a lot. Aphrodite, his wolf, was also crying and begging hoseok to call tae.

"TAEEEEE! TAEEEE! ALPHAAAA! AAHHHHHHH I WANNA DIEEEE!" I cried in pure agony, tears rolling down from my eyes continuously.

The doors of the hut burst open, making me stare in the direction of it with blurry gaze.

"TAEEEE!" I cried, when his black orchid scent hit my senses.

"Hobi? Beautiful, you got your heat!? Why you did not told me!? Do you even know how worried I was when I did not found you in your chamber and faint scent of gardenia was lingering in your chamber!"

"I-I DID NOT-AHHHHHH TAEEEE! HURTS! PLEASE IT IS HURTING A LOT!" I screamed once again and cried out loud.

The next moment I knew I was picked in princess carry from the ground, and placed on bed.

"Hobi, jagiya what you have done to yourself!?" He said, probably pointing at the scratch marks on my skin, but I just kept crying.

"Hurts! Hurts everywhere! Taeee! I am going to die! It is burning a lot taeeee! Aaaaahhhhhh EOMMMAAAA!!!"

"I understand Beautiful. Let me help you." Saying this, I felt the night gown stripping down from my body, and then the pendent which I was wearing also got removed from my neck.

"Shush, calm down. Alpha is here." He whispered. I nodded and pressed my legs together because of the painful heat in my flower and pain my womb.

Soon, I felt his naked muscular physique pressing against of mine. His arms getting placed at my side and then his lips coming in contact with mine, making me wrap my arms around his neck in an instant, and move my lips eagerly with his.

I moaned when his fingers started to run on my petals, caressing gently the already wet place, teasing my small leaf with the same fingers, making me feel more aroused only at the touches of his.

"Uahh-ahhhhhh!" I broke kiss, and screamed in pain once again, because now it is being just too much. Never in my life I ever felt something like this. It is feeling like my bones would break at any moment, and I will burn to de-

"Ah!" I moaned, when I felt two fingers setting pushed into my flowers, which in an instant gave some relief from the burning sensation there.

"T-tae *sobs*, I wa-want to d-die"

"Shush jagiya. Do not say like this. Alpha is here now, right? Alpha will help you, and give you relief from this pain."

"Alpha, p-please. H-hurting." This time, I said in almost a whisper.

My back arched, and I screamed softly, when I felt him inserting one more finger inside of me. He parted his fingers, stretching my flower, then gave a thrust making my body jolt when I felt him hitting my insides.

"Ah!" Feeling his lips on my warm chest, as he licked and started to to bite there, while moving his long fingers in and out of my flower, hitting a certain place again and again while stretching my skin in between by parting his fingers, I started to lose myself in pleasure and the pain started to get low in my body.

Till now, I can feel good amount of my fluids running down from my flower, as I can hear the wet sound of my skin colliding with his hand. With every thrust of his fingers, a sudden wave of pleasure was ruinng through my body, making my mind fell blank completely, and my eyes getting blurry. His lips which were marking on my chest, teasing my sensitive place, my nipples in between by sucking on them, were working like fuel to that feeling which I am feeling in my body, making my gaze turn blurry and take my lower lip in between of my teeth.

Third person's pov

Taehyung kept moving his lips on all over the soft chest of the younger, biting and sucking to make the pink-purple marks there, marking him and down there, his fingers were keep moving in an out of his flower, making hoseok's lips leave a series of moans, which only made taehyung's wood fully hard as the erotic music echoed in his ears.

Pulling his fingers out of the younger, taehyung rolled hoseok making him lay on his abdomen now. Hoseok whined a little, but gasped when taehyung picked him up by wrapping his muscular arm on around of his waist, making him stand on his knees and hands, then caressing on the soft and corpulent arse of the younger, making hoseok close his eyes with a blush on his cheeks.

Taehyung bit on his lower lips while eyeing hoseok's provocative back, where the mark of air dragon is decorating his pale-honey tinted skin. His black long hair slightly covering that white mark, while rest of his hair were falling at the sides of his head.

"Do you know how beautiful and seducing you are looking like this? Perfect waist for my arm to get wrap around of it. The unmarked skin which I am going to decorate with my marks today, and the white mark of air dragon, making it just hard for me to hold myself for any longer." Taehyung said, squeezing his butt, making hoseok let out a soft moan, but then a small squeal when his hand collided with his skin, because the alpha just smacked him there, making his white skin turn slight red.

"Oh hoseok, such a beauty you are. Wish you could see yourself through my eyes. Wish you could know that how beautiful you are. Wish you could know that how you are the most beautiful omega in this world." Saying this, taehyung positioned the tip of wood on wet flower of the younger, teasing him by moving it around of his petals(folds), making hoseok whine and almost lose his balance.

"AHHHHH!" Hoseok screamed, and tears left his eyes, when taehyung without any warning pushed his entire wood into him, and without giving any moment to hoseok to get his senses back, taehyung started to move his wood in and out, thrusting at brutal pace, making the wooden bed move and hoseok cry in pure ecstasy.

Taehyung held on hoseok's waist with both of his hands from sides, making him stay still on his place, and leaned down to his waist to bite the soft skin, only making the omega scream in pain when he felt the teeth digging in into his skin.

Taehyung made countless marks while thrusting into him on his back, his hands gripping on the curve of his waist in a firm grip, probably going to leave marks after, while his own body has started to glisten in the cold sweat, making his muscles glow under the soft and dim glow of the oil lamp which was burning in that hut. His veins popping out in his neck as he kept eating the omega, tasting every inch of his back. His mouth was aggressive, a frown resting on his godly features, as he now dug his sharp teeth in the scent gland of his mate, making hoseok let out another scream. Taehyung started to mark him once again, sucking the sweet magical liquid of his scent gland, until he sucked every last drop from it.

Removing his teeth from there, taehyung licked the place for some moments, his hips never stopped moving, which resulted making the bed hit the wooden walls of the hut.

"I love you hobi. I love you I love you I love you a lot! You will stay with me for forever! Will you? WILL YOU!?" taehyung growled in hoseok's ear, pulling his wood out to its tip, then again pushing it inside, hitting the sweet spot of the omega, making him see stars and lose his mind completely. His mind got foggy, the pleasure is running in every part of his body, making him unable to speak anything.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING OMEGA!" Once again, taehyung growled in his ear, gripping a handful of hoseok's long straight hair in his fist, raising his head with a jerk, making the younger groan in pain.

"Ah-ha-y-yeaa-haa-yes! I- ah-ah stay -umm wibhth y-you f-ah-fore-foer-forever!" He tried to form the words in between of his continuous moans while gripping on the white sheets under him.

Taehyung left his hair with a jerk, stood straight on his knees gripping on his waist in a painful grip, and started to thrust his wood with rapid pace, making hoseok's drool flow out of his parted lips, falling on the mattress under him with his salty tears.

"Um-ah-ah-haa *sobs* ugha" the moans of the omega and the groans and heavy breaths of the alpha, both mixing with each other perfectly. Taehyung's head fell back in pure pleasure, his eyes getting close, his long hair caressing his naked back, his sweaty body shining and prominent veins could be seen through his honey like skin, his muscles getting tense and his wood, kept moving, creating a wet sound whenever both of their skins came in contact.

"Omegaaa! Hobi! I can never never never get enough of you! And this sinful body of yours, why why why you have to be this sinful!" Taehyung said, feeling himself on his edge, while hoseok just kept crying and moaning, feeling his sweet spot getting hit by the hard wood again and again.

Hoseok finally lose his strength and fell on the pillow, burying his face in it, sobbing but let out a muffled scream when he felt his insides getting expanded, and soon his flower locked taehyung's wood inside of it.

Taehyung groaned out loud, followers by an erotic moan of hoseok, when taehyung spilled his white liquid, which includes his seeds into his omega.

The warm liquid kept flowing inside of the younger, filling his womb with the seeds of his mate, while continued muffled sobs were leaving his lips in the pillow in which his face was buried.

After taehyung was done filling hoseok with his white liquid, he waited for his flower to leave his wood, and as soon as it did, he gave some more thrusts to the younger, making sure to make his desires reach the deepest parts of his lover, then pulled out making some of the white fluid flow out of his small flower, which drip down on his marked thighs.

Hoseok fell on bed, breathing heavily, so does taehyung, once again pulling his lover into a loving kiss, like he always do after making love with him.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked breaking the kiss, but hoseok was once again feeling extremely tired and sleepy.

"N-not hurting." He said in weak voice, and taehyung hummed in response.

"Sleepy love. Take rest. I will take care of you from now."

.

.

.

The Amber eyed alpha smashed the crystal ball in his hands, gritting his teeth in pure rage, seeing the young omega getting knotted in his heats.

"Calm down brother. Even if he got pregnant, you can still claim him." The other omega said, staring at the unconscious alpha in front of them, who is tied by the chains.

"I will. And surely, will kill that puppy which belongs to that filthy alpha."

"The puppy will die as soon as you will knot him, brother. You very well know, a puppy cannot survive if the omega take the seeds of another alpha inside him." She explained, and the alpha hummed in response.

"They are searching for him everywhere." The alpha said, and the omega hummed in response, staring at the unconscious yoongi in front of them.

"Let them. They can never find him here."

"Just how long I have to wait to claim hoseok as mine. Just how long I have to wait to claim my powers and become the king of this world."

"Just two more months brother, just two more months, and then, this entire world, the entire clans, will be under you, specially the Beautiful omega, for whom you have desired since eternity."

.

.

.

.

.

Next day

The glow of earrly morning sun caressed the skin of the two mates, who were still asleep in each other embraces, breathing softly, where the omega's body was covered in countless bruises due to the last night activities.

This time, taehyung was the one who opened his eyes first, when his slumber got disturbed by the extremely strong scent of his mate. His scent has filled the whole hut, probably that whole place where that hut is.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, and stared at his mate with a small frown on his handsome face, who is snoring softly under the quilt.

"Our hair did not changed their color this time." He mumbled to himself, noticing how their hair are of the same colour as before.

"Hobi, wake up." He whispered, kissing him on his cheek gently, caressing his hair by the tips of his fingers.

Hoseok mewled softly, opening his eyes slowly, then directly looking at taehyung's face, who showed him one of his most beautiful smile, making the younger's heart fill with love once again.

"How are you feeling now? Is it hurting?" He asked in his morning deep voice, and hoseok gave him a slight nod.

"It is still hurting my belly, but it is normal. I am fine." He mumbled, drawing small circled on taehyung's chest, making the elder hum in response.

"You cannot go back to the palace. Your scent is too strong at this moment."

"I know. You have to talk to appa and eomma and inform them about my heats." He said, and taehyung nodded in response.

"I will bring your clothes and food here. We have cooking place here, so we can cook. Do you want anything else?"

"Bring scent suppressant oil with yourself. When I will go back, I have to apply it on my body."

"Okay, I will. Anything else?"

"Bring yourself back as soon as possible or I will throw you from the mountain." Hoseok said with a cute glare, making taehyung chuckle and kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I will surely come soon. But first we have to talk to your appa and decide what rumor we have to start for the reason of your and my absence for one week."

"Hmm. Whatever, come fast. I want you near me." Hoseok said, and taehyung nodded once again, kissing him on his cheek, then hugging him to him.

.

.

.

"Spread the information of hoseok and taehyung getting trained in forests for some days under the supervision of former chief commander jisoo. By this, you two can stay away from palace without getting suspicious." Ji-ho said, and taehyung agreed to the simple strategy.

"Jisoo will be with you for this entire time. She will take care of hoseok's needs as an omega." Ji-ho continued, and once again, both jisoo and taehyung nodded at him.

"Also tae-" jiho continued, gaining taehyung's attention on him.

"Yesterday's night, your namjoon and Jin hyung has arrived in palace. You can go and meet them." Ji-ho said with a smile, making taehyung stare at him for a moment, then nod at him with a huge smile.

.

.

.

"HYUNG! I MISSED YOU A LOT!" taehyung said hugging his namjoon hyung like a big bear, making namjoon laugh and hug him back.

"I missed you too my naughty brother. How are you and hoseok?"

"I am fine. Hoseok just got his heats yesterday, so he is at a place which is far from reign, in the forest, so that he can rest and also hide as his gardenia scent is too strong."

"Oho, so it means my sweet brother in law soon going to become appa?" Jin teased, making a blush crept on taehyung's cheeks, and scratch his head in nervousness.

"W-we are not sure. It is not necessary that he will become pregnant only at one time?"

"Like you are not going to knot him every single day in his heat because of his alluring scent and ethereal beauty." Namjoon said rolling his eyes, making taehyung whine and Jin chuckle at the alpha's words.

"Hyung! You came here to tease me or what!?"

"I came here to meet you, my naughty puppy."

"I am not a puppy! I am a grown alpha now! And soon I will be much stronger as I am going to be twenty!"

"Still, you are going to be my little puppy brother for forever."

"YAAAHH! I AM NOT A PUPPYYYY!" taehyung whined while Jin continued to smile, looking at the two brothers who kept teasing each other.

"Oh, hyung, did you met, jimin and jungkook?" The sudden question made everything fell silent, making namjoon let out a heavy sigh and Jin turned his gaze down.

"Jungkook allowed us to see him for five wolf howls. His skin has turned much colder tae, and his hair are now almost white, just leaving his head part. I am scared if he-"

"No hyung. Do not say like this. My soulmate will wake up!" This time, taehyung said with tears brimming in his Amber eyes.

Namjoon started to regret for saying such words, and pulled his brother into his warm embrace.

"Lets, pray to goddess Luna."

.

.

.

"Jin hyung, eomma, namjoon hyung?" Hoseok said with a huge smile, as he saw the three werewolf walking into the hut.

He slowly sat on his place, and his mother in an instant wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into her warm embrace.

"How are you feeling my baby? Is it hurting?"

"No eomma. I am fine. It is hurting only little, not like last night." Hoseok said in calm voice, making jisoo feel relieved, and sat on the bed in front of him.

Hoseok turned his gaze towards the two mates, and bowed at them in respect, who gave them a small nod with a smile.

"Glad to meet you prince hoseok. It is my first time meeting you."

"Me too, your highness."

"Do not call me this. You can call me Jin hyung." Jin said chuckling a little, making hoseok smile at him too.

"Please, sit here jin. It is not good for you to stand for longer duration." Jisoo said, making space for him on the bed, at which Jin nodded with a smile.

.

.

.

Now, only jisoo and Jin are with hoseok, as namjoon left for the palace, to talk about few things with the King, while taehyung is in forest to collect some wood to burn in the fireplace, so that they could keep the hut warm.

"But, now I think I am soon going to become halmeoni, as my hobi has got his heats now." His mother teased, making hoseok blush and turn his gaze down to his feet.

"It is not necessary eomma. We have made love only one time. It is not necessary to become pregnant on first time."

"Like taehyung is not going to knot you for whole week because of your alluring scent." Jisoo said rolling her eyes at him, making hoseok stare at her in disbelief, as he cannot believe that his own mother is teasing her.

"Eomma, I cannot believe that you are teasing your own son."

"Oh hobi, do not worry. I am not like other old omega mothers. I can also ask you that in what position taehyung kno-"

"EOMMA STOP NOOOO!" hoseok was red as cherry now, while Jin was smiling quietly and jisoo laughed out loud at her son's reaction.

"Jin hyung, I want to talk to you. Ignore my eomma. What month it is of your nurturing?" He asked, making jisoo stare at her son in disbelief, while Jin smiled warmly at him.

"It is fifth month." He said, and a warm smile also formed on hoseok's face.

"I will pray to goddess Luna to provide you a beautiful alpha or omega puppy, Jin." Jisoo said with was soft smile, making jin nod at him.

"It is an alpha, queen jisoo." And both hoseok's and jisoo's eyes widen at this.

"How do you know?!"

"I, actually have some powers that I can know about the health of the puppies, and their identity in womb, does not matter if the puppy just got there." He said, and both the mother and hoseok was staring at him with their squirrel excited gaze.

"This is something really exciting power to have!" Hoseok said, and Jin chuckled at the excitement of the young omega.

"I have some other powers too. Like, I can manipulate souls, talk to them, take someone's soul out of their body and then send them in others body. I can also see how long a werewolf going to leave, and can also talk to animals." He continued, leaving both jisoo and hoseok completely stunned.

"Jin, can you see if my hobi is pregnant!?"

"Eommaaaa! No I am not pregnant!"

"As you say, queen." Jin said, and crawled little close to hoseok, to place his hand on his small flat womb, making hoseok stare down at the hand and jisoo kept staring at them in excitement.

"No queen, he is not pregnant yet." And jisoo's face dropped, while a smirk took place on hoseok's face, but that was when something came in hoseok's mind too.

"Jin hyung! Did you, did you met jimin? Did you also checked on him?!" Hoseok asked, and Jin smile slowly dropped at his words.

"I met him. He was looking so lifeless. His skin has turned a lot pale." He said, and hoseok's heart skipped a beat.

"Did you checked on his puppy too?" This time, jisoo asked, making him nod at him slowly.

"He is having two puppies in his womb. One is omega, and the other is alpha. But, both the puppies are too weak at this moment. There are very low chances that they all, three, going to survive."

"You said you can see how long a person is going to live. Did not you saw jimin's life?"

"I cannot see those people lives which tries to kill themselves, or someone tried to kill them. These two things are unnatural, and I cannot see the unnaturally done things. Also, even after four months, jimin is only one month pregnant till now." Jin said, and hoseok stared at him with grief in his eyes.

"The development of puppies, is too slow!" Hoseok said, and Jin nodded with sad eyes.

"I just want jimin to open his eyes as soon as possible, Jin. Jungkook, he has lost his connection from his wolf, and looks like a living corpse. He is like my own son. It is not easy to see him in such a state."

"I understand queen, but, after I checked on jimin's health today, I know I should not say this, but, the chances of their survival, is very low."

"I think we should leave everything on goddess Luna. I am sure, whatever she will choose for them, it will be the best." Hoseok said, and all of them nodded at him.

"Jin, I think we should leave for palace. You have to take rest too, also it is going to be dark soon." Jisoo suggested, making hoseok nod at them with a smile, while Jin for a moment stared in between of the mother and son, but then nodded with the same beautiful smile.

"I will come to meet you tomorrow again, hobi. I came here to spend some time with you specially, as you are my soon to be brother in law."

"You are always invited here Jin hyung."

.

.

.

"We did not found a single trace of yoongi, namjoon. We searched everywhere, in every hut, in every house, in every forest of jung's clan, but we did not found him anywhere. He disappeared the same way taemin disappeared all of a sudden." Ji-ho said to namjoon, making him nod, and think about the situation deeply.

"Why I am feeling like taemin or earth dragon is related to yoongi's disappearance?"

"I am feeling like this too. We, we tried to send our soldiers to the west side of mysthavean forest too, but just like always, no one came back."

"Then, we have to wait for taehyung and hoseok to gain their dragon powers. We cannot surely fight against the earth dragon, who has gained his power for Luna knows how long ago. He can be much, much powerful than us, than hoseok and than tae."

"He is, namjoon. He is. He probably has gained his powers as soon as he took birth, because he was not related to any book. Even if taehyung and hoseok will gain their dragon powers, they still will be much weaker in front of him. We have to marry them as soon as they will come back after taking their books."

"The knotting is compulsory if we have to defeat the earth dragon, otherwise-"

"Do not continue, namjoon. I cannot even imagine my son suffering. I know that earth dragon will use him for his needs and own pleasure. He just want hobi to gain his powers, besides, for his ethereal beauty. In the end, he is again just an evil just like he was in past life."

"Do not worry king. Everything will be fine. As soon as taehyung and hoseok will come back with their book from Tartarus all safe, we will marry them with each other within a week. This is the promise from the king of Kim's reign, Kim namjoon." And Jiho, nodded slightly at his words.

.

.

.

Night time

Hoseok was groaning in pain, as once again the pain in his belly and the heat in his flower has started to increase. He can again feel himself getting wet for his mate, as his sweet liquid making his night gown and inner thighs wet because of the excess secretion.

"Taeeeeee!" Hoseok whined once again, while taehyung was busy in setting the wood in fire place, to keep the hut warm.

"I am coming beautiful. Wait for a moment." He said, mumbled some incoherent words, then touched the timber, making them catch fire in an instant.

In the end, in these give months, both the mates and jungkook have learnt some of the spells to use their dragon powers.

And till now, it is taehyung who has learnt the mast about his powers. He can burn anything and anyone only by his touch. And also throw a ball of fire on his opponent, but these are the only thing he has learnt till now. And for hoseok, he has learnt about manipulating the winds, and freezing the running water, and form snow by his magic. But as yoongi said, these powers are nothing in front of thwir actual powers, and that is why they need their books as early as possible to gain their all powers.

But for jungkook, it seems like he does not want to learn anything, as till now, he is not able to do anything or perhaps his dragon soul is still sleeping.

He smiled, and stood up from his place, walking towards of his mate who is groaning and has started to cry now in pain, making taehyung's gaze soften and worry spread in his senses.

He removed his night gown, leaving himself completely naked in the darkness of that hut where the only sources of the light were that fire place and the moon.

He hovered over of his mate, and started to open the knot of his night gown too, soon leaving him naked under his bigger body too.

"Is it hurting like yesterday again?" Taehyung asked, and hoseok nodded with a sob.

"It will go away soon, do no worry." Saying this, he attached his lips to him, kissing him gently, and moving his larger hands on all over the soft skin of his lover.

The hands caressed his soft skin gently, as he took his time to feel every inch of his lover, without rushing the things like he did yesterday. He decided to be more gentle, more loving with him today, and embrace him in the purest way he could.

"Tae, please, do no prepare me. Just knot me." Hoseok said, as the heat was increasing continuously in his flower, and the slimy liquid was dripping down making the sheets and the night rob under him wet because of it.

"As you say, my love." Taehyung said, and positioned himself on the entrance of his lover. He was already hard for his small lover too, as for him, the glimpse of the beautiful physique of his lover is enough feel him aroused.

"Ahhh-ha~" a soft moan left hoseok's lips, when taehyung slowly started to push his wood into him. His lips were moving all over his neck, creating marks on the fair skin of the younger. His hot breath fanning against of his skin, and his sharp nose nuzzling on his scent gland, inhaling the sweet gardenia scent, getting drunk on it slowly.

Soon, when he was entirely inside of his lover, he pulled his wood out to its tip, then slammed into him again with full force, making hoseok's body jolt and a sigh escape his lips.

The lips of the alpha kept working on the neck and chest of the omega, while his hips started to catch their pace, his wood moving in and out continuously inside of his lover, making wet sounds of skin to skin coming in contact again and again echo in that small hut.

The bed started to move, with hoseok's body sliding on the sheets due to the strong thrusts, until he his head touched the head side of the bed.

Taehyung groaned in ecstasy, and started to suck on hoseok's nipple, making hoseok see blur in front of his eyes, while with the second hand, he teased his other nipple by taking it between of his long finger.

"Hmmm ummmm" taehyung hummed against of his nipple, sending the vibrations of pure pleasure in hoseok's body, while he kept thrusting into him. His wood just like always, was catching the greater pace with every passing moment, until it reached one thrust in one wolf blink, which made hoseok's mouth fell wide open with continuos moans leaving his heart like lips.

The alpha was sucking on the nipple, taking it in between do his teeth, swirling his tongue around and then biting it a little roughly, leaving marks of his around it. He kissed his, sucked him all over his chest until most of its part were covered by the purple-pink-red marks. He moved down, dipped his sly tongue into his navel, making hoseok arch his back, and sucked on it too, until he created a mark at that place.

Then, he moved towards the face of the younger to see him, only to make him feel more aroused when he saw how beautiful his lover is loving under him, covered in complete sweat, his blue orbs rolling back in his head, his lips parted wide from where the continuos moans and heavy breaths were leaving with his each thrust, his white-honey cheeks tainted into a shade of crimson, the tip of his high bridge nose is looking like some cherry, his eyebrows arched in such a manner, proving how much the omega has drowned himself in pleasure, his neck, his chest, his abdomen, his shoulders, everywhere the marks given by taehyung could be seen, his long black soft hair is sticking to his forehead, and spread all over the mattress.

"Hoseok, look at me." Taehyung said, thrusting still thrusting into him, hitting his sweet spot again and again, which made it difficult for hoseok to listen to his command, but he did and stared at the elder with his half hooded eyes, which are showing nothing but pleasure and lust.

"I want you to look into my eyes, until I fill you with my seeds. I want you to know look at your face in my eyes. I want you to look at yourself, through my eyes, beautiful." He said, and hoseok screamed when taehyung gave a strong thrust, making him close his eyes, but taehyung growled which made him open his eyes once again.

"I said, look into my eyes. Do not close your eyes or look away. Keep looking into my eyes." Saying this, he started to move his hips with greater pace without breaking his gaze form the younger.

Hoseok was over the clouds, and pleasure was blinding his senses. He could not even see taehyung's face properly in front of him. Every vein, every part of his body has drowned into the abyss fo pure Bliss.

"Ha-ah-ah-umah-ah-ugh-ah" the moans kept leaving hoseok's lips, but non of the mates broke the gaze from each other.

Soon, taehyung groaned out loud, when his wood got locked by his flower, making him halt his movements.

Hoseok spread his legs wide when he felt the warm fluid filling his insides, and that was when his gaze also broke, as his eyes went back into his head in pleasure.

And just like this, another beautiful night passed, where hoseok and taehyung made love many times, till the sunrise, and then fell asleep in each other embraces.

.

.

.

The alpha kept walking on the snow mountain, in between of the snow storm, without stopping, covering his Amber gaze with his arm, looking at his front, but the visibility was almost nothing.

He kept walking, until he reached a place, where he found a cave, which was covered because of the snow.

Using his magic, he removed all the snow from the mouth of that cave, clearing his way to walk inside of it.

He dusted the snow from his clothes when he stepped into the cave, finally taking a breath of relief, as he passed the angry storm of the snow.

He raised his gaze to look at his front, and a wide smile formed on his face, when he found the thing for which he came there.

Taking large steps in that direction, he held the rusty sword in his hand, and pulled it out of the rock, making the cave fill with the huge glow of it, and also the ring which he was wearing started to glow.

"Finally! Finally found it after the search of years!" He exclaimed in happiness, and starts to laugh like some evil.

(The sword)

He stopped laughing, and rushed out of the cave, moved his sword cutting the air, and the next thing which happened, made alpha smirk on pure evil.

The sword, just cut a huge mountain in two parts.

The mountain started to break, and soon, the ground started to move, when the whole mountain fell on ground.

"Now, King ji-ho, how you will save your reign, specially your beautiful son from me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- ~Trust him~

Glimpse- "Honey, are you sure that it is the moment now?" Haerin said once again, at which, jiho gave her a slow nod.

"Love, only two months has left for the blue moon, and few days has left for taehyung to turn twenty. We cannot, hide this anymore. If we did, then it can lead to, something really ominous. We do not know, that what can happen." Jay said, and a lonely tear escaped the former Queen's beautiful eye.

"Why my tae tae have to be like this? Why him?"

"Goddess Luna surely have planned something good for us, love. Trust on her."

"I do not. And you know this very well." This time, anger was manifesting Queen's voice, making Jay let out a soft sigh.

"We cannot blame goddess Luna for the death of taehyung's pure breed alpha twin, queen. We all know, that who was the real reason for his dea-"

"MY TAE WAS NEVER THE REASON! GODDESS LUNA WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED MY SECOND CHILD AND THE BLAME GOT ON TAEHYUNG JUST BECAUSE HE SURVIVED AND HIS TWIN BROTHER DIED ON THE MOMENT WHEN I GAVE BIRTH TO HIM!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huihuihuiiii 🌚🌚🌚any thoughts about what gonna happen in next chapter?🌚🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
294K 20.6K 154
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
20.1K 1.3K 22
★When his Enemy becomes his boss!★ "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
44.1K 4.7K 39
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which the predatory and prey species are safely kept away from one another, in case their natural instincts surface. Howev...