─ limitless ; jjk

By LivelyPotter

─ in which shy, introverted elena morgan meets jungkook jeon and his son. 2024 © LivelyPotter acade... More

─ 00. synopsis
─ 00. act one
─ 01. intimidating men
─ 02. twenty dollar bill
─ 03. surprise meetings
─ 04. vicious women
─ 05. caught
─ 06. dirty thoughts, innocent mind
─ 07. the book
─ 08. shocking revelations
─ 09. the distance between us
─ 10. limitless
─ 00. act two
─ 11. bruises
─ 12. broken
─ 13. ruined
─ 14. home and heartbreak
─ 15. mind, heart, and soul
─ 16. never like this
─ 17. would i?
─ 18. whole
─ 19. this sucks
─ 20. i wish i could hate him
─ 00. act three
─ 21. string her up
─ 22. family is a choice
─ author's note
─ 23. special nickname
─ 24. mommy?
─ 25. the truth, at last
─ 26. sleepover?
─ 27. madly, obsessively, innocently, and captivatedly
─ 28. homeward bound
─ 29. together once more
─ 30. unconditionally devoted to her
─ 00. act four
─ 31. caught red handed
─ 32. elena's 'great' escape
─ 33. desperately seeking
─ 34. call me by my name
─ 35. bedtime stories
─ 36. late night conversations and confessions
─ 37. a goddess in disguise
─ 38. don't let the hard days win
─ 39. entirely hers, forever
─ 40. my love for you is limitless
─ 00. act five
─ 41. good girl
─ 42. smutty books, addicting lips, and dark promises
─ 43. not so innocent after all...oh crackers!
─ 44. don't worry about me
─ 45. no other comparison
─ 46. kayli made me do it!
─ 47. toy stores
─ 48. being outed by a six-year-old
─ 49. lost without you
─ limitless; a moment of reflection

─ 50. epilogue

298 26 132
By LivelyPotter

─ 50. epilogue

( months later... )

***

ELENA'S POV

It was my favorite time of year.

Christmas.

A wishful smile erupted on my lips as I gazed up at the seven foot tall christmas tree – decorated beautifully by my brothers and Sang, who was now officially my sister-in-law.

The smile on my lips widened when Dae's little arms wound around my legs – wearing an adorable christmas sweater that matched my own. I was even able to convince Jungkook to match with us.

The white tree lights that wound around the huge tree twinkled as Dae and I watched the the sight in front of us– well more like I was admiring the tree and Dae was admiring the hundreds of presents that were set underneath said tree.

This year, every member of our family gathered at the Blackbourne house. Kayli and her men were here, my brothers and Sang were here, and Jungkook was picking his parents up at the airport, and soon we would be completed.

"Excited to see Grandma and Grandpa, Dae-Dae?" I asked, sending a small glance to the piano in the music room. This year, since it was one of the biggest open spaced rooms in the house, Gabriel commanded the tree be put in here.

I hid a smile and turned away.

My fingers closed around the tops of Dae's arms and heaved him up on my hip in a hug. "You can open your gifts later, sweets. But we have dinner first." I laughed when Dae ran his fingers through my curled hair.

My hands, now months later, were as good as new. And life had never been this good. I had my family, I had Jungkook, Dae, and everything I had ever dreamed of. I was living the dream life, and I was grateful for it everyday.

I kissed his head once more before letting him down.

"Oi! El, c'mon bitch. Jungkook's here!" Gabriel hollered, his loud upbeat voice making Dae laugh loudly.

I, on the other hand, sighed. "Gabe! We have a child in the house." I said, holding onto Dae's hand when we walked out of the music room, "He's been using some words from your vocabulary and Jungkook nearly had a stroke when Dae called him a hoe last week."

I withheld a snicker of my own, remembering the look of horror on my boyfriend's face. 

"I'd like that not to happen again." a voice from behind me chuckled before a familiar tattooed hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me against a hard body. I grinned and looked up in time for Jungkook to cup my jaw warmly in his palm and plant a kiss on my lips.

I hummed against him before pulling away and looked at our matching sweaters.

"Did you give your parents the sweaters I sent with you?" I asked, rising on my toes to brush his raven hair out of his eyes. A noise from behind had me turning before Jungkook had a chance to reply.

Stepping into the living room, Ae-Ri and Munjin entered the living room, where we were all gathered, wearing the sweaters that matched ours.

"Eomma, Appa!" I laughed, leaving Jungkook's to rush across the floor for them to pull me into a hug. Ae-Ri laughed and held onto me as tightly as I was holding onto her when Dae came after me, joining our hug.

Munjin chuckled and ruffled Dae's hair.

"It's good to see all of you." He said, smiling at Mr. B and Sang.

Mr. B nodded, "You as well. How was your flight?" he asked, sending me a small smile. Munjin and Ae-Ri greeted everyone as Jungkook was beside me once more, holding Dae.

"You okay, sweetie?" he asked me softly, and I soothed his worries. "I'm perfectly okay, Jungkook." I promised, "I just love christmas." I smiled.

"Everyone ready for dinner?" Axel called out, peeking out of the kitchen where he, Marc, Brandon, Raven, and Kayli were helping Luke and North cook.

Dae squealed cutely and nodded his little head, "Yeah, Uncle Axel! Can we open presents after, pleasee?" he pleaded cutely when everyone in the room melted at his actions.

"Of course, bubs." Silas swung in and stole the child from Jungkook's arms, "I can't wait until you open mine."

"Oohhh! What did you get me, Uncle Silas?" Jungkook and I heard him ask as Silas carried him down the hallway. Jungkook turned me around and pulled me against his body by my hips and smooched my cheek.

On the way to the kitchen Kota, Nathan, Sean, and Gabriel tried to steal Dae from Silas — but failing miserably.

"I never imagined to have such a large family," he remarked, softly watching his son speak happily to his uncles, grandparents, and his aunts. "I've never been so thankful and happy," he admitted to me. I softened and wrapped my arms around his waist and perched my chin against his pec.

"I feel the same. A lot has changed these past few months." I said, thinking back to the moment after we slept together.

And to the moment when Jungkook, Dae, and I took a small holiday to visit Ae-Ri and Munjin. It was a month after we had become official, and I even met Dae's biological mother while shopping in California. I hadn't known who she was at first, until she introduced herself to me and invited me to talk at a quaint coffee shop down the street.

Jungkook was hesitant to have me near her, but I was grateful he took Dae away. Sitting in the cafe, Haerin confessed that she had heard of me over the news while checking in on Dae and Jungkook, and came to visit her parents in California and recognised me from the news. She told me that while she did love her son, she just wasn't cut out to be a mother.

"I couldn't imagine anyone else being Dae's mother other than you, Elena. Dae is a lucky little boy."

I would remember those words for the rest of my life.

"Baby?" Jungkook slightly rubbed his thumb across my cheek and peeked down at me. "Are you ready to eat?"

"Yeah," I nodded, placing a smile on my face. I took his hand in mine, and together we walked inside the dining room, where our family waited for us.

Christmas dinner was cheerful, full of wonderful food – although the smell of the spiced ham made me nauseous, we spoke, laughed, and spoke of the past, our childhoods, until everyone was stuffed.

We decided to leave the cleaning up until later when Dae became excited to open his presents. All twenty one of us gathered in the spacious music room, where the piano and christmas tree was the only thing in the room and sorted through the gifts, putting the recipient of said gifts in their own pile.

In all, Dae had the most.

But, after all the gifts were opened; I had one last gift for everyone in the room, well, two.

I giggled joyfully when Dae ripped the wrapping off his presents one after the other as Jungkook and I were by his side on our knees, while balling up the wrapper as Dae threw it down.

We soon parted to open the gifts from our pile, and I got a multitude of things all ranging from clothes, jewelry, books, and sweet smelling body oils and perfumes. Out of everyone in the room, Jungkook seemed to have gotten me the most and looked to have spent a cracking fortune on the things he gifted me.

"Jungkook." I smiled bashfully as he kissed my forehead while I hugged him for all the gifts. "You didn't need to spend so much money on me." I pouted. Jungkook cupped my face in his hands and raised a brow.

"Nonsense." he spoke stubbornly, smiling faintly, "And you have one last gift baby."

"More?" I jerked back, "Jungkook–"

Jungkook pinched my bottom causing my words to be cut off in a squeal.

Minutes later, while everyone was distracted, I snuck away unnoticed. I grinned to myself and flew across the floor to sit myself at the piano bench. The conversation continued behind me as my eyes closed and euphoria rushed through me.

Automatically, my hands found their place on top the black and white keys.

I couldn't help the teary smile that overcame my face. Finally, I was home. After so many months of physical therapy, and therapy, I was back.

I was perfect now, complete.

My family didn't know of my progress, not even Jungkook. The last they heard, I still couldn't perfectly move my fingers or bend them much at all. I had carefully thought of surprising them all when we were all gathered.

From their spots, they couldn't see who was seated at the piano and I couldn't wait until I saw their faces. I stifled a snicker. Their reactions would be too good.

As if my fingers had never been injured, they found their home on the keys and pressed down, and ringing out through the room, the opening instrumentals of Jingle Bell rock, sounded out through the room.

As suddenly as the keys made a beautiful melody, all speaking in the room came to a halt. I grinned, hardly able to contain my laughter as my fingers flew over the keys. I hummed along to the lyrics, grinning.

"What the fuck?" I could hear North say, "Someone have a speaker in here?"

"No," I could hear Vic said quietly, even over the music ringing in my ears. "Where's Elena?" he asked, and at this time, I had no doubt they were all searching the room for me.

"Mommy!" Dae squealed, the sounds of little feet thudding on the floor made me watch for him, fingers still flying over the keys. Dae let out a loud gasp as he found me sitting on the piano bench. "You can play really well, mommy! It's so pretty."

"Thank you, Dae-Dae." I giggled and let him climb up on the bench beside me. He watched me with awed doe eyes and kept his little hands in his lap as the others crowded around the grand piano.

"Sweetie," I heard Jungkook say from beside me, he kneeled down on one knee beside me, and watched, openmouthed. He smiled faintly at me as I watched the rest of my family barely restrain tears from their eyes.

"What the...hell?" Vic mumbled underneath his breath, wincing when Sang swatted at him. "Why didn't you tell us?" Mr. B asked, coming to place a hand on Jungkook's shoulders.

Effortlessly playing, I giggled at Ae-Ri and Munjin's shock and shrugged.

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked with a raised brow, "I wouldn't trade your reaction for the world." I laughed louder, fingers slowing down and coming to a stop once the song ended.

I sighed happily and hugged Dae to my side and stood.

Applause erupted into the room, as well as hoots and hollers from Gabriel when I bowed playfully, grinning when Dae giggled.

Jungkook hugged me gently, held onto my hip and led me away when Vic took over the piano bench – me not noticing when Ae-Ri carefully handing Dae a small stack of papers behind my back as Jungkook came to a stop in front of the huge tree.

He carefully held my face in his hands and pulled me closer, "Are you ready for your final gift, sweetie?" he asked quietly, snuggling against my hair. I hummed and nodded excitedly. It struck me by surprise when I detected a hint of nervousness in his usual confident aura.

"Yes! Of course! Where is it–" my eyes widened when the huge tattooed muscular man fell down onto one knee in front of me. "Oh my crackers." I mumbled, heart thudding inside my chest. Jungkook managed to shoot me a small smile in the midst of his nervousness and produced a small black box out of his pocket.

I was sure that I would pass out in front of everyone at this point. I felt my feet swaying underneath me when Jungkook flicked open the box and I gazed at the pear shaped diamond ring nestled within the black velvet box.

I was so caught up in keeping myself calm, I didn't react to little Dae coming to stand beside his dad; kneeling on one knee as well, but holding a stack of papers within one of his tiny hands, and a bundle of gorgeous red roses.

My lips parted and trembled as everyone gathered around us in the distance. Blood rushed through my ears as Jungkook took hold of my shaking left hand and made me look into his eyes.

"I'm not nearly as good with words as you are, my sweet Elena." Jungkook chuckled, and I could see his eyes starting to mist over. "But it took mere weeks for me to realize that one day...one day, I would marry you." he said, and I could feel the tears I so desperately try to hold back, dripping down my cheeks. "You're the love of my life for the rest of my existence and I couldn't imagine a life where you're not by my side. I choose you, and I'll choose you over and over again...in a heartbeat for the rest of my eternity in this life and the next. I want to wake up every single morning by your side and thank you for choosing to let Dae and I inside your heart. You've touched my heart and soul in a way that can never be undone or forgotten...and I can't live with myself if I didn't ask you to let me love you limitlessly...forever." he sucked in a sharp breath as I sniffled at his perfect words. "So, my love, will you marry me?" Jungkook's hand trembled in mine as muffled sobs sounded out in the room from Sang, Kayli, and Ae-Ri.

With tears flowing down my cheeks, I threw myself into his arms and cried into his neck. "Yes!" I sniffled, wiping the tears out of my eyes as he laughed and slid the gorgeous ring on my fourth finger. "I love you." I mumbled against his lips.

He kissed back and pulled away to pull Dae into our hug.

"These are for you, Mommy." Dae said, giving me the roses. I fell onto my bottom and let him sit across my lap. I kissed his cheek as he squealed loudly.
He kissed my wet cheeks in return, "Here, mommy." he said, causing Jungkook to join our little circle. He lifted both of us and sat us in his lap when I held the papers in my hands.

Not knowing what to expect, I cleared my throat and blinked to clear my eyes and looked at the papers. Jungkook watched me closely, seeming to hold his breath as all the air from my lungs expelled.

"...what is this?" I asked, already beginning to cry again when I read the words stamped across the page.

CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION

"For you to become my mommy officially!" Dae said as if this was something I should have already known. At this point, I was already heavily crying into Jungkook's neck, and holding onto both of them tightly.

This felt unreal. I was engaged and able to legally adopt Dae in the matter of mere minutes.

"Shh, baby." Jungkook sweetly kissed my tears away, "Are you okay?" he sounded worried. At his words, I only cried harder.

"...I...I'm just so happy." I sniffled clutching onto the papers as if they were my lifeline. This was the best Christmas I had ever had.

Everyone rushed forward to congratulate us, and Ae-Ri and Munjin welcomed me into their family. When all was settled, I dabbed at the tears and passed Dae to Jungkook when I crawled off his lap.

"Wow," I giggled tearfully, "I never expected that." I spoke happily.

Everyone in the room laughed when I shakily stood to my feet and stared at them. The weighty ring on my finger took some getting used to, but I didn't mind it. I peeked down at my hand, marveling at the ring once more.

"I have one last gift to you all!" I announced, the butterflies fluttering in my stomach as I took a big velvet bag I hid behind the tree and brought it forth. Jungkook raised a confused brow as I handed him a bit box with a large red bow on top.

"Wait to open them when I say, okay?" I said nervously, worried about my brother's reaction. "Don't freak out too much, Vic."

My words confused everyone in the room.

Vic jerked back and eyed me suspiciously, "Did you buy me something inappropriate?" he asked and I cringed at the memory of Vic finding my pink dildo in my room weeks after I had gotten it.

"Ew." I shook my head, handing everyone in the room a thin parcel. I made them all sit on the floor in front of me as I wrung my hands nervously. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth and slowly exhaled.

I peeked at Jungkook — wanting to see his reaction the most.

"Okay...open them!" I motioned him to open his gift and I settled on my knees in front of his sitting figure. Jungkook chuckled when I cupped my hands in front of my mouth in an effort to hide my smile. The echoing sounds of the parcels being opened rang out into the room. Jungkook lifted the lid of his box and I bit down on my lip harshly.

"You didn't have to get me another gift, sweetie. The presents you got me were more than enou–" a choked sound left his lips as he wordlessly gazed down into the contents of the box, speechless. Slowly, his wide eyes lifted to mine to a silent question.

"Elena–"

I nodded wordlessly, knowing he was having a hard time spitting the words out.

"Why do I have a t-shirt that says 'UNCLE'?" Vic asked from his spot beside North. His words went into one ear and out the other as Jungkook and I stared at each other, me with a huge watery smile, and Jungkook had tears dribbling out of his eyes.

"You're pregnant?" he asked in a deathly whisper, the area around his knuckle becoming white when he clenched the box in his hands. I nodded, without saying a word when he lunged forward and pulled me carefully against his large frame. I felt his tears wetting my cheeks as his pressed against mine.

The box containing his own t-shirt, the positive pregnancy test, and my first framed ultrasound photo that was tucked inside was beside his legs, letting everyone see the contents.

Behind us, Vic and the others started freaking out when they heard Jungkook's words. But I paid them no heed, instead letting Jungkook hold onto me like I was a delicate piece of glass.

"Oh baby," he trembled against me, "Oh god." he whispered, tattooed hand leaving my waist to cup my still flat stomach carefully. Tears slid down my cheek as everyone joined in on our group hug while Dae rejoiced the fact that he was going to be a big brother.

Ae-Ri hugged me gently while tears shined in her own eyes, "Thank you, Elena." she whispered into my ears, "Thank you for making my boys so happy."

"I love them." I replied, smiling widely.

Jungkook left Vic, who was now calming down ( slightly ) and hurried to my side, as if I would break if he wasn't near.

"Why didn't you say anything, sweetie? How long have you known?" He fired those two questions to me when he and I were alone in our own little corner.

I smiled against his chest and moved my eyes up to his.

"I found out three months ago–" I admitted, wincing at the stern look he shot me, "I just wanted to make sure everything was okay before I told you. I didn't want to get your hopes up." I said, "and I also wanted to surprise all of you."

Jungkook chuckled and brushed his lips against mine, hands finding purchase in my own. Dae soon joined us and hung onto our legs.

As I looked around the room, meeting eyes with every single member of my family ( kayli and sang were still crying ) and felt limitlessly grateful for the love, compassion, loyalty, and respect they gave to me and I gave in return.

I wouldn't trade this for the entire world.

Later that night, after we returned home and put Dae into bed, Jungkook and I were cuddled in bed, bare as the day we were born and just basking in each other's presence. 

Jungkook lazily traced my bare thigh, that was draped over his own and opened his mouth to speak.

"You know," he said suddenly, bringing my attention to him. I smiled and urged him to speak his mind. He smiled, "I can never bring myself to regret the day I decided to move to Charleston and went into that coffee shop," he snickered with teary eyes, "You've brought me so much happiness into my life, and I'm so grateful for you everyday, my sweet Elena. I don't think I can ever thank you enough for coming into our lives and loving us." he mused to himself, his hand swiping back and forth over my stomach.

"No," I shook my head, "Thank you for coming into my life. You've given me everything I've ever dreamed of, and I'll never take it for granted. You've given me everything; a happy life, a son, another baby that'll be coming soon..." I giggled slightly when he tickled my stomach, "I'll love you for the rest of my life."

"Ah ah ah," he clicked his tongue when a laugh left my lips, "What do we say, Elena?"

"Fine," I rolled my eyes playfully, "I love you, Jungkook. Limitlessly."

"Our love is limitless, isn't it?" he said, staring lovingly into my eyes. He held my face in his hands and pecked my lips sweetly, "I promise to love you limitlessly, for the rest of our days."

Whatever life threw at us, I knew we would always have each other. The future had unlimited opportunities and I couldn't wait for what the Universe had in store for us.

Together.

THE END

        Elena's ring ^^^^

a/n ;

im already sobbing at this point.
It's done.
Completed.
Story closed.
LIMITLESS IS COMPLETED
I wanted to thank each and every one of you so much for reading, voting, commenting, and adding limitless to your reading lists!
It's unreal that I started this story in mid July and finished it within the year.
( I'm wondering how I managed it )
I thank you for always supporting me and waiting patiently for my updates!
You'll never know how much you and your support means to me.
Thank you all so much once again, and I hoped you loved Elena and Jungkook's story!
See you in the next one!
Love, LivelyPotter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738 35 5
❝𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?❞ -𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 ...
119K 4.9K 50
─ in which brett west, dr.roberts granddaughter gets sent to live with him while her parents are divorcing. in charleston, brett meets...
8.7K 308 40
Lantford Academy - Only a couple of days ago, Gabrielle didn't know about its existence. However, she now found herself enrolling the prestigious sch...
361K 11.7K 64
Can Emmalynn Find love after Being In a Terrible Relationship with her Ex Boyfriend Is 14 her lucky number , Follow her journey #ghostbird #blackbo...