He's My Mate And An Alpha's S...

By sarah_dynesnz

Who knew that my father's best friend who also like my dad happens to be an alpa of a VERY powerful pack had... More

Before I start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 36

11.1K 350 39
By sarah_dynesnz

Aiden's P.O.V

I could tell hearing that it's time to leave really hit May hard. I felt awful knowing that she's going to have to leave the only place she's ever called home. I'm really hoping that she likes my pack and the pack house.

May's been asleep for a few hours and it's about the time to get ready for the party. I gently nudge her and she stirs before opening her eyes.

"Hey." I say, smiling down at her.

"Hey. What time is it?" She asks, her voice slightly groggy but in a gorgeous way.

"It's around 4. I thought I'd wake you up so you had time to get ready for the party." I mumble against the top of her head.

"Aw. That was sweet of you. I should probably get ready then." She says sitting up. She gives me a peck on the cheek before going straight to the bathroom.

I lay on the bed, reading books on Wattpad for about two hours. The party started at 7 so I decided that it was time to get ready.

I pull on a pair of black jeans and a grey shirt. I pull on my all black vans and slip on my black leather jacket. By the time I'm done it's about 6:30. May's still in the bathroom so I just go on facebook and check my social media websites until she walks out about 20 minutes later.

She walks out and basically takes my breath away. She's wearing a black dress with a partially lace top. Her hair is out and flowing in it's curls down her back just like when I first met her. She's wearing an intricate gold bracelet with gold leaves on it. She's also wearing a headband with gold leaves on it. On her feet she's wearing black high heels. The heels have gold on the heel.

"You look absolutely incredible as always." I say, walking over and taking both of her hands in mine.

"And as always you flatter me. But thank you." She says, grinning at me. "Think I look good enough to hang out with you for the night?"

"Oh maybe." I say winking at her. This makes us both laugh and we end up clutching our stomachs in laughter. Granted the joke wasn't all that funny but oh well.

"May I escort you to the party Madame?" I ask her, holding out my arm to her.

"You may." She says, taking my arm.

We smile at each-other and head out of the room and down the stairs.

People have started arriving and the music hasn't quite started yet but the DJ's getting set up on the side of the room.

May and I head over to the front door where my parents and her parents are standing.

"Hey guys. Oh May you look so gorgeous." Mum says, coming over and placing a hand on either of our shoulders.

"Thanks Ava. That's very kind of you." May says, beaming at my mum.

"May." We hear a yell and look over to see Rosalind coming in.

"Hey. Thank you so much for coming." May says, hugging her tightly.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. I can't believe you're leaving the pack to become the luna of the strongest pack in the world. I always knew you were going to do great things." Rosalind says, smiling proudly at her.

"That's so nice of you Aunty Rose." May says, beaming back.

"And you look so gorgeous tonight. You and Aidan look so cute together." She says smiling at me too. "Aidan I don't believe I got a hug. You're part of the family now after all."

I smile at her and walk over and hug her.

We both pull back and I wrap my arm around May's waist.

Rosalind continues in to the house towards the party.

"Aww. Aunty Rosa already likes you." May coos, pinching my cheek.

I raise and eyebrow at her and she laughs before turning back to face the door.

The next person to come in makes the smile drop off both mine and May's faces. It's Katarina and her 'posey'.

"Well hello again cutey." Katarina says to me, laying a hand on my bicep.

"Hello Katarina. So nice of you to come. The party's that way, feel free to go join." May says smiling, a little to big, at her.

"Oh May. I heard you're finally leaving the pack. At last I won't have your presence bothering me and I can finally get together with your brother. AKA my mate." She says smirking.

"You wish Katarina. I've got a feeling that the moon goddess has someone far better in mind for my brother." May says, sending a smirk back.

"Yea. Like there's anyone better on this earth then me." She says, flicking her hair on to her shoulder.

"Katarina. I would really like to leave with you knowing this. You said I was going to get the most pathetic mate who would be an Omega. Well sweetheart I got him," she says pointing at me. "And he is the alpha of the strongest pack in the world not to mention totally sweet and hot. So you'll excuse me if I don't take you're word for that. Please enjoy the party though." May says, pointing in to the main room.

Katarina rolls her eyes and glares at May before her and her posey walk away.

I grin down at May.

"What?" She asks, looking up at me.

"Just the way that you completely owned her." I say smiling.

20 minutes later the parties in full swing and people are constantly coming up to say good luck to May and I before going back to mingle.

"Feel like a dance?" An unfamiliar voice says from beside May.

"Ethan. Is that you? I can't believe you made it I thought you were in London." May says, wrapping her arms around a guy with dirty blonde hair and dark eyes.

"I wouldn't miss this. My little May finally leaving the nest to become a Luna." He says pulling her closer to him.

May pulls away first and looks over at me.

"Oh Aidan sorry. This is Ethan, my best friend from when I was a kid." She says, gesturing to him.

I slightly recognise him and now it hits me that he's the guy from the photo in May's room.

"Oh yea. You're the guy from the photo in May's room." I say to him.

"Yea. You still have that picture?" He asks May, sounding surprised.

"Of course." She says grinning. "Oh and Ethan this is Aidan."

I smile at him and shake his outstretched hand.

"A new friend?" Asks May.

"Actually no. Aidan is my mate." She tells him, walking over to stand beside me.

"Oh congrats May. That's awesome." He grins at her.

"Thanks Ethan. Hey we've got to go. Heaps of people to talk to. It's been so nice to see you though. We have to catch up some time." She says, grabbing my hand and walking towards Marilyn who's madly waving her over.

"Will do." Ethan calls out from behind us.

The remainder of the night is uneventful. Lots of goodbye's, people coming over to give May gifts. May and I went off and danced for a while too.

By then end of the night everyone's gone home with some last goodbye hugs and a goodbye glare from Katarina.

At the moment we're just finishing picking up the plastic cups that are laying around.

May and I tie the top of our bags before heading towards the stars.

May slips of her heels just as we walk in to her room and walks over to put them in to one of her suitcases. She slips off her jewellery and puts that in the bags too.

I grab my sweatpants and head in to the bathroom to change.

I slip out of my clothes and pull my sweatpants on.

I head back in to the room and put my sweatpants in to my bag.

May grabs her PJs and heads in to get changed.

I busy myself with pulling out my travel clothes for tomorrow. I decide to just wear my sweatpants and pull out a white tanks top and blue hoodie.

I put my jandals with my clothes and am all ready to go when May appears and packs her dress in to one of her suitcases.

"I'm gonna miss this place." She says, looking around the room before slipping in to bed beside me.

"We'll come back and stay I promise. Besides you're bed is super comfy. Not as comfy as mine but still super comfy." I say to her, pulling her in to my arms.

"Haha. We'll see about that." She says chuckling.

"Yes we will, I say snuggling down and closing my eyes.

I feel May snuggle down to before falling in to a peaceful sleep.

****************************************************

Hey Guys. So this is the latest update. Sorry about the random partially done update if you saw it. Pressed the wrong button. Anyway I was hoping for some input for the next chapter. Comment you're idea and I'll use the best one. Also sorry about this not being in bold. The new writers too is weird. Thanks for reading. Comment and vote xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 266 31
Rose could not stand her dad's best friend Ian she allows thought he was a player till she had to stay with him for a few months and saw the real him...
12.9M 211K 60
"I know you want me Mia..." he whispered into my ear. His voice husky and deep. "N-no I-I don't," I replied trying to keep my voice steady but failin...
12 0 12
I'm in love with my boyfriend's best friend.
320 32 15
" Don't lose him", My brother said. " Why?" , I asked simply. Because he looks at you the way dad looks at mom " , he replied.🤍