Chapter 18

Aidan's P.O.V

We finish watching The Lord Of The Rings movies and settle on watching White House Down.

It's kind of like a piss take of a real action movie so we both laugh a lot.

May is lying on the couch beside me. I have my am around her and she is cuddling in to my side.

May abruptly stands up and pauses the movie. I sit up and look at her confused but she's staring at the door. Looking as if waiting for someone.

After a couple minutes of standing there watching, someone comes in to the room.

It's a guy, about my age I would guess. With slightly long wavy hair that is the same colour as May's.

He's a little shorter then me with dark brown eyes that look just like May's.

I flick my gaze between the two of them and realise they look a lot alike.

"Hey May" he says then sees me. "Who's this?" He asks.

"Josh this is Aidan. Aidan this is my brother Josh." May says.

I reach out my hand and offer it to him. He shakes my hand then turns back to May.

"Josh." She continues. "Aidan is my mate." She says slightly mumbling at the end.

A look of pure astonishment appears on Josh's face.

"W-what" he asks stuttering.

"Aidan is my mate." She repeats slowly.

Josh stands there opening and closing his mouth. When this finally stops. His face turns in to a huge grin and he pulls May in to a hug.

"Congratulations" I hear him say.

They both pull away. Josh turns to look at me.

"I'm guessing my father has already talked to you so I'll make it short. Hurt her and...." I cut him off.

"And you'll hurt me? I know" I say.

"Oh no. Hurt her and not only I will hurt you. But May will. Probably with multiple weapons." He says.
His face is completely serious which lets me know he's not lying.

"Um, ok" is all I say. I mentally face palm myself but stay quiet.

"Good. Now I've got to go. I'm running patrol for today and I'll probably finish late so I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Josh says.

"Yes, sure. Be safe" May says giving Josh a hug.

"Always" he responds and kisses her forehead then turns and leaves the room.

"A variety of weapons?" I ask.

She grins but doesn't say anything leaving me to wonder if she would or not.

I push this to the back of my mind and lay back on the couch. May slides back beside me and cuddles in to my side again then plays the movie.

Not long after this the movie finishes. May grabs another movie out and shows me the cover. It's the first X-Men movie. I smile and nod and she puts it in the DVD player. She lays down beside me and the movie plays.

"So you play any instruments?" I ask out of the blue.

"Um, yea I do" she replies smiling.

"Play for me. Please?" I add the last part so she knows I'm giving her a choice.

"Sure" she says and stands up. She pauses the movie and grabs my hand.

She leads me out of her room and through the next door. She opens the door and walks in with me in tow. She closes the door and I look around the room.

It's a simple room with white walls and a large silver mirror hung up on the wall. In the corner sits a video camera facing the area full of instruments. There are 4 guitars and 2 sets of drums. But what really catches my eye is the large black grand piano.

May leads me over to it and sits on the seat. Then pulls me down so I sit beside her on the bench. She looks at me and I nod in encouragement. She smiles then places her fingers on the piano keys.

She begins to play and I feel my mouth drop open. The music she plays flows and her fingers expertly play it. Not missing any keys or making any slip ups.

I the look up and watch her face as she plays. She is smiling slightly and look relaxed. She looks beautiful and carefree.

To fast, the song finishes and she looks up at me.

"That was amazing. Your really amazing" I say.

She blushes and smiles. "Thanks" I her her mumble.

"Can you play?" She asks still quietly.

"Not the piano but I can kind if play the guitar" I respond.

She stands up and walks over to the other instruments. She picks up a guitar and brings it back to the bench and hands it to me then sits down looking at me expectantly. I laugh but start playing anyway.
I play I See Fire by Ed Sheeran.

As soon as the main part of the song starts, May sings. Her voice is beautiful and her pitch is perfect. I continue playing so I can keep listening to her.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys. So the YouTube video I added is the piano song May was playing. It's called the River Flows In You just in case the video doesn't work. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please comment, vote and keep reading! Thanks x