Chapter 24

Ava's P.O.V, Aidan's mum (In the morning.)

I slip out of my husband's sleeping arms and hop up to get ready.

I decide to get ready for the beach trip to I put on my swim costume and put a yellow flowy dress on over top.

I walk in to the room Nate is staying in and wake him up.

"Nate. Sweetheart it's time to get up and get ready." I tell him, lightly stroking his face.

"Will I get to see Aidan today?" He asks in a sleepy voice.

"Yep. So let's get you ready." I tell him.

He agrees. I help him get dressed in to a pair of shorts and a soft t-shirt.

I walk back in to my room and find that Devon is up and ready.

We all head down the stairs together and in to the family room.

There on the couch sits Luna Bella and Alpha Lewis.

"Ava. It's been far to long." Bella says to me. She comes over and gives me a hug and I hug her back.

"Bella. I've missed your company." We both laugh.

"Oh Bella this is my son Nate." I say introducing Nate.

"Oh he is so cute. I remember when my boy was that young." Bella says.

"Ah yes we all do. They grow up so fast." I say.

Our husbands are already in a conversation so I feel fine just talking to her.

Thanks to my werewolf hearing I managed to hear the faint voices on the other side of the door.

The door opens and we all turn around to look.

It's Aidan but someone's with him. By the look on everyone else's face (accept Nate's and mine) they know who the girl is.

"Aidan!" Nate shouts and runs over to him.

Aidan scoops him up in to a hug with one arm while the other one is in the girls hands.

"Hey Nate. What's up buddy?" Aidan says, smiling at him.

"I missed you so much Aidan. It was so boring at home." Nate says, grinning at him.

I laugh at him.

"Oooh who's the pretty girl?" He asks Aidan.

"I think it's time we take our leave to let Nate and Ava talk to these two." Bella says.

Her, Lewis and my husband leave the room.

"Shall we sit?" I say gesturing for them to take a seat.

Aidan puts Nate down and walks over to sit on the couch.

Nate hops on Aidan's lap. The girl sits beside him still holding his hand in hers.

"Aidan. Aidan. Aidan. Who's the pretty girl?" Nate repeats.

"Well Nate this is May. May this is my little brother Nathaniel. But he likes Nate better."

She smiles at Nate. Nate scoots over and sits on her lap instead of Aidan's. This suprise me because

Nate isn't one for meeting new people.

"You're so pretty." He tells her.

She laughs at this.

"So you're Aidan's girlfriend?" I ask still confused.

She looks at me nervously then looks at Aidan.

He smiles at her and kisses her forehead.

"Mum. May is my mate."

So say I was surprised is the understatement of the century.

I was gob smacked.

"Y-your mate?"

"Yes."

May looks extremely tense. Aidan wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her forehead again.

"Oh my gosh. My boy is all grown up!" I shriek.

Aidan laughs but May still looks tense.

"And look at her she's so pretty. And she's Lewis and Bella's daughter. Which means we have and excuse to visit even more." I ramble.

"Aidan" Nate says tapping his shoulder.

"Yea bud." Aidan says to him

"I like your mate. She's so pretty." Nate tells him, smiling up at May.

"I like her too buddy." Aidan says, smiling.

Aidan looks up at mate with a look of pure love.

May blushes and smiles.

I smile at them. They are so cute together!

"You guys are so cute!" I say.

"Thanks mum."

"Oh gosh I should got help Bella with food for the beach. Nate buddy come on. You can help to." I say.

"But mum. I wanna stay wif Aidan and his pretty mate." He says pouting.

I give him my motherly scary look.

"You might want to do what mum says." Aidan whispers in his ear.

He jumps of May's lap. Grins at her. And follows me out in to the kitchen.