Chapter 11

May's P.O.V
I woke up feeling in complete bliss. I tilted my head up and saw that Aidan was still peacefully sleeping.

I smile and reluctantly slide out of his warm comfortable arms and walk over to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit for the day.

I end up picking my channel perfume top, my dark blue jeans, a pale pink cardigan, a tan scarf and my favourite tan combat boots.

I decide to change in my bathroom just incase Aidan woke up.

Once I'm dressed I decide to just brush my hair and put it in to a high ponytail. I put on a small amount of makeup and some lipgloss.

When I walk out I see that Aidan is still fast asleep. I smile and walk over to the bed.

"Aidan." I say his name and nudge him lightly. Almost instantly his eyes open.

When he sees me he smiles.

"Good morning".

"Morning sleepy head," he fakes an offended look and I laugh. "Come on, get up so we can go and have breakfast. I'm hungry."

He rolls his eyes and slides out of bed.

"Mind if I shower?" He asks.

"No, go for it." I hand him a towel and he grabs the bag in the corner that I assume must be his and heads in to the bathroom.

I grab my phone and entertain myself with reading some books on Wattpad.

10 minutes later Aidan appears again but this time changed.

He's wearing a light white short sleeve top and tan shorts. On the bottom he wears tan vans.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yep. Let's go." He says.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

Hey again. Sorry my updates are getting pretty slow. I hope you guys are liking the story. But please comment, I need some feedback and so far I've had next to none. Thanks to those who have commented. Please comment, vote and keep reading! Thanks x