Chapter 4

May's P.O.V (Before sitting in the clearing)

I arrived downstairs but the party became boring quickly.

I head out the back door out to the corner of the garden where there is an arch covered by flowers and ivy.

Walking through, I arrive in my clearing and go sit on my porch swing. It's large, made of metal, with a covering at the top. I sit on the large creme coloured seat and rest my back against the side with my feet up on the seat.

I sit here for a while with my eyes closed enjoying the fresh air and quiet space.

Thanks to my wolf hearing I manage to hear the faint sound of feet on the grass near me. I open my eyes and look up to see a gorgeous set of hazel eyes staring back at me.

Mate my wolf almost yells, I can feel her jumping with joy.

I give him a once over and see he has slightly wavy dark brown hair like mine. And has on a white button up top on with the sleeves rolled up and top three buttons undone.

He wears dark jeans and simple maroon Vans.

Basically to sum it up.

He is gorgeous.
***********************************

Hey guys. So this is another chapter done, I hope you're enjoying it. If you have any ideas on where this story should go, leave me a comment. Please comment, like and keep reading.