Chapter 22

Aidan's P.O.V

I actually didn't realise how much I miss my mum and little brother. Probably because the only thing on my mind is my mate. But I really do miss them heaps.

And I'm so excited for them to meet May. I know her and my mum will get on well. And I'm sure Nate will love her too.

After my dad leaves we head up to May's room and watch the X-Men movies. They are actually really good. I have never watched them before so that was really cool.

I have to say though having May curled up in to my side made them 1 million times better.

By the time we finish all the movies it's 11:00pm.

I swear the day just flew by.

I assume my mum and Nate are somewhere in the house but it's too late to go and see them.

"We should get some sleep. The beach trip is tomorrow." I say.

"Yea good idea. I'm going to change in the bathroom." May says standing up.

She grabs her PJs out of her wardrobe and heads in to the bathroom.

I hear the shower start.

I grab out my sweatpants and change in to them.

Instead of awkwardly standing around, I look at the photos all around her room.

Most are of her and her family. One catches my eye. It's of a young May with her arms around a guy about the same age. He has his arm around her. He doesn't look familiar so I just assume it is an old friend.

I hear the bathroom door open and turn to see May standing there watching me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Don't worry." She says.

She walks over to the bed and crawls in. She pulls the covers up and lays down then pulls it over her.

I walk over and slide in beside her and pull her in to me.

"I'm so lucky I found you" I mumble knowing she can hear me.

"I'm the lucky one" she says.

I snort.

"I'm serious" she says lightly whacking my chest.

"Na I'm just boring old me. You are the amazing one."

"Do you want me to spell it out for you. So you can know why I am the happiest girl in the world?" She asks, smiling lightly.

"Please do." I tell her.

"Firstly. You are kind and caring and funny. Your not too serious. You will have a laugh and are happy enough just sitting on the couch and cuddling me. Or just spending the day hanging out doing nothing specific." She says, looking me in the eye.

"That's because I'm with you. I couldn't be happier then to do nothing or cuddle up on the couch with you." I tell her.

"Shush" she puts her hand on my mouth and continues. "Then there's the fact of the way you look."

"What do you mean?" I mumble under her hand.
"Dude seriously look at yourself. You're totally hot. Any girl would go for you in a heart beat. You have hazel eyes to die for, gorgeous silky dark brown hair that highlights you eyes. You have a fing 8 pack. You're just the right height. You an amazing kisser. I'm serious. You make every girl weak at the knees" she finished.

"Done?" I ask, the question slightly muffled by her hand.

"Yep. You can talk now." She says removing her hand from my mouth.

"Well first thank you." I kiss the top of her head and continue." Now it's my turn."
"There's not much to say." She says.

This time I put my hand over her mouth.

"Firstly. You totally accepted me as your mate. Literally with open arms. You were willing to give you dad a death glare just so he wouldn't scare me off. You left the party to hang out with me. You have fun. Your laugh is gorgeous and contagious which is a good thing." I tell her.

"Yea right..." She mumbles in to my hand.

I ignore her and continue.

"Then there's the way you look." I say.

I see her role her eyes but I continue.

"You have amazing and enchanting brown eyes with flecks of gold. I'm serious I could stare in to them all day. You hair is perfect. It's smooth and you curl is natural. You have an incredible body that every guy can't help but look at. You don't care what people think you just do what you want. You have an amazing fashion sense and look amazing in everything." I tell her.

"You done?" She mumbles in to my hand.

"Mmhmm" I remove my hand from her mouth.

As soon as I do that she crashes her lips on mine.

I respond instantly and kiss her back with as much love as she is kissing me with.

We pull away and she smiles her dazzling smile at me.

We settle back down. May's head rests on my chest and I have my arms wrapped around my waist.

"Do you think your mum and brother will like me?" She asks quietly.

May's question catches me by surprise.

"What?" I ask, surprised.

"Do you think they will like me?" She mumbles.

From her voice I can tell she has been worrying about this.

"Hey. Babe look at me." I say sitting up slightly.

She does.

"They are going to love you. How on earth could they not?"

"What if your mum thinks that you'll stop spending time with them because I'm around?"

"My mum wouldn't think that. She would only think how happy she is that I found you. And I'm sure she will basically invite us over for dinner every chance she gets."

I can tell by the look in her eyes that she's still worries so I hold her face between my hands.

"They are going to love you" I say with conviction.

I lay back down and May settles her head on my chest.

Through the mate bond I can feel that she is still tense so I rub circles on her back and hum a lullaby until she falls asleep.

I kiss the top of her head and pull her impossibly closer.

I close my eyes and fall in to a deep peaceful sleep.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys. Sorry for the super mushy chapter. I've been away from home on holiday for a while now so I'm in a super mushy mood. Please keep reading! Thanks x