Chapter 2

May's P.O.V

I wake up to a soft, warm hand caressing my forehead. I smile and open my eyes to see my dad smiling down at me.

"Morning sweetheart." He says.
"Morning dad." I beam at him and he gives me a bear hug in return.
"May I need you to get up and change into something dressy. The packs are having a celebration. Starts in 4 hours, prep in one".

"Cool. I'll be down when it starts." I say, smiling at him.

Dad kisses my forehead and leaves me to get ready.

I lay in bed for awhile longer then get up and grab one of my fluffy white towels at the end of my king sized bed. I head to my ensuite and turn on the shower, stripping out of my pjs. I wash my hair and lather my self in my favourite vanilla body wash. Rinsing off, I grab a smaller towel and wrap up my hair then grab my big fluffy one, drying myself off with it then wrapping it around my body. I walk over to walk in wardrobe and decide to dress up.

I look through my dresses and decide on one of my all time favourite dresses. It's strapless with a simple black top that looks like it is wrapped around me. The black top stops at my waist and flows out in a simple light blue skirt that is see through with a blue under layer. I grab my high heeled lace up ankle boots. The boots have silver studs on the back and the heel. I walk over to my dressing table and straighten my hair then curl it. I do a small plait across the back of my head that only uses a small amount of hair so my hair is off my face and cascading in soft curls down my back. I keep my makeup simple by put on glittery silver eyeliner and simple dark eyeshadow which helps you see the eyeliner.

Simple lip gloss and a small amount of blusher.

I put my glittering silver earrings and chuck on (gracefully of course) one black and one silver bracelet. I walk over to my full length mirror and look at myself.

Everyone says I'm beautiful and those who don't look at me with lust (men) and right now I can kinda see it. I have dark brown hair that as I said cascades down my back in curls. Other then when I curl it, my hair is naturally curly and reaches the small of my back. I have chocolate brown eyes and full lips and I'm slightly curvy. They say that even my name is beautiful. My full name is May Aleece Matthews. Daughter of Alpha of the Midnight pack.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Second chapter. I hope you liked it!! Please comment and like!!!