Chapter 37

May's P.O.V

We got up early the next morning to pack the car. Let's just say it took a lot of dragging and kissing to even get Aidan out of bed but eventually he helped me take the stuff down to the car.

"But it's like 4 in the morning." Aidan whines as we take the last of the bags out to one of the cars that they brought with them.

"I know." I tell him smiling as he shuts the boot.

He glares at me and pouts.

"Couldn't we have got up at like half past." He asks, leaning back against the car.

"Then you would be groaning about it being half past and I still would have had to drag you out of bed. If we do it this way then we'll sleep in the car on the way there." I say, leaning back against the car beside him.

"Ugh fine, I guess you're right." He says, closing his eyes.

I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes too. Admittedly I was exhausted but clearly I needed to pretend that I wasn't because Aidan was doing enough complaining for both of us.

Aidan wraps his arm around my shoulders and rests his head on the top of mine.

"Good morning sleepy heads." We hear my mum say.

We both open our eyes and see my mum, my dad, Aidan's parents with a sleeping Nate in Aidan's mum's arms.

I look at my parents and see they look tired and sad.

"I'm here." Josh says running out to join us.

I smile at him and he smiles back sadly.

"So it looks like we're all ready to go." Alpha Devon says, putting the remainder of the bags in to the cars.

A few of Aidan's other pack member come out. I assume they will be driving since Aidan told me that we wouldn't have to drive.

"Yep." Aidan says, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"It was so lovely to see you again Bella. I'm sure we'll be keeping in touch." Ava says to mum, embracing her.

Alpha Devon hugs my dad and my mum and shakes hands with Josh.

"Pleasure to meet you Josh." She says.

"The pleasures all mine." Josh says, smiling.

Aidan's parents and the pack members get in to the cars which just leaves Aidan, my mum, my dad, Josh and I.

"Aidan I'm so glad we got to know you and I'm looking forward to seeing you a lot in the future." Dad says.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Alpha Lewis." Aidan says extending his hand.

"The pleasures all mine. And call me Lewis." Dad says.

My mum walks over and hugs Aidan. Aidan hugs her back then they both pull back.

"Take care of our baby won't you?" Mum says, looking a little teary.

"I will, I promise." Aidan tells her.

"I'm so glad she has you now."

Aidan smiles at her before heading to the car that we will be riding in.

"So I guess it's time for you to go." Dad says.

"Yea." I say sadly.

Without words I walk over to them and give mum a big hug.

"I love you mum." I tell her before pulling away and kissing her forehead.

"I love you too baby." She says, a few tears slipping from her eyes.