Chapter 8

Aidan's P.O.V

May leads me out of the room and down the hallway. Then up 2 flights of stairs and opens the first door. She leads me in to a room still clutching my hand in her own.

Slowly I can feel my nervousness ebbing away. The room she leads me in is large with simple white walls and a clear white chandelier. The king sized bed on the right side of the room has white sheets and a black duvet. On the left side there is a large TV and a black couch. And straight ahead is a balcony.

May lets to of my hand and heads to what I assume is the DVD cabinet and I walk over and grab a seat on the couch.

May puts in the disk in then grabs the remote and sits down beside me. As soon as she sits down I pull her on to my lap. I end up with my back against the side of the couch and my legs up on it. May's head lays on my lap and her legs are stretched out touching the other end of the couch.
The movie starts and I know what it is instantly. I have to hold back my shocked face because the movie series May chose is my favourite series too. The Lord Of The Rings.
_________________________

Hey guys. So if you are liking this please comment and tell me of if you have an idea of what I should write about. I'm all for suggestions. Please like and comment. Thanks x