Chapter 13

May's P.O.V

When Aidan comes back in to the bathroom I can't help but look at his 8 pack. I know right he had a f****** 8 pack.

I quickly look up at his face though and turn back to the shower. I flick it on and wait for the water to warm up.

Lucky for me my shower is big enough for two people.

"Come here" I say to Aidan. I step in to the shower and sit down on the floor. Aidan does the same.

"Ok, best way to do is if you wash my face and hair and I wash yours."

"Yep, sure." He replies.

And with that I start to wash the whipped cream of his hair and face. His hair takes longer but with soft strokes I get all of it out. By this time he is pretty much soaked.

I then hand the shower head to him and pull my hair out of it's ponytail.

Aidan starts with my face and gently washes of the cream. He then starts on my hair and washes it all out with soft gentle strokes much like mine.

I take back the shower head and run some shampoo in Aidan's hair. He does the same.

"Am I gonna smell like you now?" He asks

I laugh and say: "I guess you are for a while."

I wash out his shampoo and he does mine. I shut of the shower and we both stand up. I grab the only towel we brought in. I dry myself off and then hand Aidan the towel.

He dries off too.

"Turn around and I'll dry you hair" Aidan says.

I smile and turn around. He softly dries my hair with the towel.

"Thanks".

I take the towel off him and start to dry his hair.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry if this is like super mushy. I hope you're still enjoying this book. Please comment, like and keep reading! Thanks x