Chapter 36

Aiden's P.O.V

I could tell hearing that it's time to leave really hit May hard. I felt awful knowing that she's going to have to leave the only place she's ever called home. I'm really hoping that she likes my pack and the pack house.

May's been asleep for a few hours and it's about the time to get ready for the party. I gently nudge her and she stirs before opening her eyes.

"Hey." I say, smiling down at her.

"Hey. What time is it?" She asks, her voice slightly groggy but in a gorgeous way.

"It's around 4. I thought I'd wake you up so you had time to get ready for the party." I mumble against the top of her head.

"Aw. That was sweet of you. I should probably get ready then." She says sitting up. She gives me a peck on the cheek before going straight to the bathroom.

I lay on the bed, reading books on Wattpad for about two hours. The party started at 7 so I decided that it was time to get ready.

I pull on a pair of black jeans and a grey shirt. I pull on my all black vans and slip on my black leather jacket. By the time I'm done it's about 6:30. May's still in the bathroom so I just go on facebook and check my social media websites until she walks out about 20 minutes later.

She walks out and basically takes my breath away. She's wearing a black dress with a partially lace top. Her hair is out and flowing in it's curls down her back just like when I first met her. She's wearing an intricate gold bracelet with gold leaves on it. She's also wearing a headband with gold leaves on it. On her feet she's wearing black high heels. The heels have gold on the heel.

"You look absolutely incredible as always." I say, walking over and taking both of her hands in mine.

"And as always you flatter me. But thank you." She says, grinning at me. "Think I look good enough to hang out with you for the night?"

"Oh maybe." I say winking at her. This makes us both laugh and we end up clutching our stomachs in laughter. Granted the joke wasn't all that funny but oh well.

"May I escort you to the party Madame?" I ask her, holding out my arm to her.

"You may." She says, taking my arm.

We smile at each-other and head out of the room and down the stairs.

People have started arriving and the music hasn't quite started yet but the DJ's getting set up on the side of the room.

May and I head over to the front door where my parents and her parents are standing.

"Hey guys. Oh May you look so gorgeous." Mum says, coming over and placing a hand on either of our shoulders.

"Thanks Ava. That's very kind of you." May says, beaming at my mum.

"May." We hear a yell and look over to see Rosalind coming in.

"Hey. Thank you so much for coming." May says, hugging her tightly.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. I can't believe you're leaving the pack to become the luna of the strongest pack in the world. I always knew you were going to do great things." Rosalind says, smiling proudly at her.

"That's so nice of you Aunty Rose." May says, beaming back.

"And you look so gorgeous tonight. You and Aidan look so cute together." She says smiling at me too. "Aidan I don't believe I got a hug. You're part of the family now after all."

I smile at her and walk over and hug her.

We both pull back and I wrap my arm around May's waist.