Forelsket {Dokyeom, DK ff}

By Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

The euphoria of falling in love~ Falling in love is a beautiful experience that neither Hana, nor Dokyeom hav... More

Introduction
The invitation
A charming smile
Hangover cure and personal drivers.
A new contract
The shoot
PLEDIS representative
Favouritism
Next meet when?
Hike uphill
Pose for a picture
Concert invite
The concert
Question for the readers
Backstage talk
A scandal already?
Holiday house
Jealousy Jealousy
Tipsy
Joshua's birthday
New Years
Cosy mornings
The ride back home
Brownies for all
Drunk calls
Personal performer
Picnic under the stars
Lunch ft. Seok of BSS
New achievements
Surprise!
Home dates
Reader's lounge
Nightstays
Debates of the unnecessary
Deadlines
Cats or Dogs
Motorcycle nights
Valentines gifts
Love, Lust and Kisses
Birthday surprise
A worrying phone call
Misguided frustration
Emotional wreckage
Mouse sisters
An unusual scare
Scandal pt2
No calm after the storm.
IMPORTANT please interact.
Intentions and sacrifices
The break (up)?
There is no future 'me' without 'you'.
Behind the locked door. ๐Ÿ”ž
Bickering our way back into love
Trauma disclosure
Winter nights
New old encounters
Immortal flowers
Meeting his parents
Fireflies
Mutual appreciation
Cold rides
Home is where the heart is.
Break up.
Forelsket of love
Just in case
London
"twt coincidence"
Reluctance
The haircut

Scandle

491 30 3
By Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

Dokyeom and I had formed an unspoken schedule throughout the week where we'd find each other. We'd share our daily schedules and find each other at either his place or mine depending upon whose day was busier.

One such evening, after cooking up dinner I was sitting on the couch reading a book when I heard the door unlock and saw him enter with a terribly exhausted face.

"You're home!" He exclaimed as he saw me with a tired smile and took off his shoes and bag, threw them down on the floor and walked towards me.

"Hiee" I answered with a sweet tone and waved at him

"I promise I'll read this to you later" He said, taking the book out from my hold and keeping it on the coffee table before laying himself down on my body completely, resting his head on my chest and closing his eyes.

"Tiring shoot?" I asked, chuckling as I caressed his hair and he nodded lightly.

"Mhm, 7 hours" he mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Well that's a lot of fun content to watch then" I said, one hand caressing his hair while the other rubbing his back gently. 

"Hmm" he simply hummed, giving me a weak thumbs up and then slipping his arms under my waist.

"Alright no more questions" I said with a soft smile and adjusted myself so that both of us were comfortable.

The next day was much more of a slow day and he and I had stayed home. Dokyeom came out of the bathroom while I watched Going Seventeen episodes on the television.

"Excuse me, with your boyfriend right here, are you trying to drool over 12 other men in front of him?" I heard and turned my head towards him, my eyes watched him as he stood there with hands on his hips and a sarcastic expression making me smile.

"Why? Is it bothering you?" I teased back and he nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm not in that episode, who are you watching it for?" He asked, leaving the towel on his shoulders, and hands on his waist.

"The other 12 men I'm drooling over" I answered shrugging, pointing towards the video.

"Yah!" he whined furrowing his eyebrows

"What!" I hollered back in the same tone and his furrowed eyebrows fell and a smile crept on his lips and my eyes followed him as he walked towards me and sat down so I could dry his hair for him

"Aniya, let's watch it together" he said with a massive smile making me giggle and I started wiping his head dry as we watched the rest of the episode together.

A few days later, Dokyeom informed me that he, Mingyu, Jeonghan, and Seungkwan were heading out to play football with some other friends. After a day filled with matches and laughter, the four of them returned, Jeonghan and Seungkwan in one car and Dokyeom and Mingyu in the other.

Curious about their whereabouts, I decided to give them a call.

"Mingyu, you better bring my boyfriend back safely," I teased

"He's the one who took me out on a date. Stay jealous," Mingyu playfully shot back.

"Dokyeom-ah!" I called out dramatically and I could imagine him chuckling and Mingyu rolling his eyes.

"Yah, stop fighting, are you both kids?" Dokyeom chuckled, attempting to play peacemaker.

"I'm not fighting him; I'll fight you! Come back home first," I warned in a teasing tone, directed at Dokyeom.

"He met me years before you. Again, stay jealous, Hana," Mingyu added with a playful tone.

"Ah, by the way dear friend, I'll send you a few photos from today." Mingyu told me and instantly my phone blew up with notifications.

"Mingyu" I spoke, looking at a selfie of him and Dokyeom cuddling up to each other, it was adorably cute.

"I know you're going to ask me to move away from him" Mingyu added from the other side and I heard Dokyeom snicker.

"Yes, that's my seat not yours"

"His entire being was mine before yours Hana, accept it" Mingyu teased

"Alright Mangyu, but I'm his girlfriend" I retorted back as I swiped through other pictures when I found a video of Dokyeom flexing his muscles.

"I've heard his I love you more than you"

"Stop fighting over me" Dokyeom chimed in once again but this time didn't receive any response from my side.

"Hya, why arent you responding?" Dokyeom and Mingyu asked when my side of line went silent.

"I'm sorry I'm was watching it on loop" I mumbled

"What?"

"I'm watching that video of Dokyeom flexing muscles on a loop. It's too good, treat Mingyu a good large dinner from me please" I spoke and they both burst into laughter on the other side.

"Why don't we go out for dinner then? You can treat me, yourself" Mingyu suggested and all three of us decided to get dinner at a nearby restaurant.

As I patiently awaited Dokyeom and Mingyu's arrival at the restaurant, Mingyu walked in, and I greeted him with a quick side hug. He took a seat across from me, telling me that Dokyeom was on his way, currently parking the car. While we anticipated Dokyeom's entrance, Mingyu pulled out his phone, sharing more photos from their day out.

In no time, Dokyeom joined us, wrapping me in a warm hug and whispering, "I missed you." We settled at the table, ordered our food, and indulged in a delightful dinner filled with laughter and shared moments.

As we decided to leave, a sudden commotion outside the restaurant caught our attention. Within minutes, both Dokyeom and Mingyu's phones were ringing, their managers on the line with unexpected news.

In a flurry, I checked the internet and discovered leaked photos of me with both Mingyu and Dokyeom. The peculiar angles of the images stirred confusion among netizens, prompting speculation about which of the two idols I was romantically involved with. 

"What should we do?" I asked, almost panicked as the crowd outside only kept increasing and showed no signs of going down.

"Our bodyguards and managers are coming, hopefully they sort things out, they're saying you should leave first and not with us." Mingyu told me and I nodded faintly.

"She's not leaving first, at least not without any kind of security, they'll bomb her with questions and photographs if she steps down there." Dokyeom spoke firmly and fiercely.

"If I'm seen with a manager, it could still fuel the situation" I spoke but the two of them were firm on their decision of not letting me out of the restaurant alone.

Soon their managers and bodyguards came up to the restaurant and spotted us.

"How bad is it down there?" Dokyeom asked his manager and he shook his head in disappointment.

"Terrible, if you both have headphones, put them on to block out the questions and loud screaming, they have cameras on and a lot of paps have also reached here now." he informed us.

"Hana, you need to leave before them, there's a car on the back side of this restaurant we'll send a bodyguard with you, if there's even a single person out there who asks you or spots you, do not answer absolutely anything, just hide your face and make your way to the car." Dokyeom's bodyguard informed me and the thought of having to hide my face and move out churned the dinner up inside of me.

"Text me as soon as you get in the car, and please don't go through the internet, there will be things that you don't want to see, please okay?" Dokyeom asked, keeping hands on my shoulders and I nodded.

"People are already recognising you from the last time you both were caught together, this time seeing a few pictures of you both cozying up to each other is only going to make things worse." Mingyu's manager spoke up and Dokyeom and I nodded understanding.

Dokyeom put on his earphones as his manager had advised and I lent mine to Mingyu since he didn't have his with him. Mingyu put his cap over my head and I adjusted it to make sure my face didn't get exposed too much.

"Take care both of you, it'll be okay" I told them both before leaving with a bodyguard from the back door.

I got down from the stairs and saw a few people standing there, I wore my mask and pulled the cap down on my face and walked behind the bodyguard. A few eyes caught me but soon all of us heard loud screams meaning the boys had left the restaurant as well. I rushed towards the car and sat inside and the bodyguard drove us away without waiting for the boys to get in their cars.

I sent a quick text to Dokyeom telling him I had sat in the car and waited for him to reply the same. After about 6-7 minutes I received a reply.

"Sat"

That was it, it was clear that both Dokyeom and Mingyu were disturbed about what had just happened and this could turn into a huge scandal, if it wasn't one already.

The car drove us to the company building and I saw a few fans gathered outside the building entrance too. It was horrifying how quick they were to react and spread information like this around and to gather outside restaurants and the company building after 10 in the night was even more surprising. 

I waited down for the boys to reach when I saw Scoups drive into the parking lot.

"Hey" I greeted him as he walked towards me after parking his car.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked as he reached me and forwarded a hand of help.

"I'm so sorry about all this" the two of us almost spoke together, apologetic expressions on our faces.

"It's not your fault at all, at times the breach of privacy bites us too hard in the ass" he said and I sighed.

"This will become a scandal, it's going to be a headache for you all, I'm sorry" I apologised as well and he shook his head telling me not to worry.

Dokyeom and Mingyu's car pulled into the parking lot and I caught Dokyeom reading something on his phone and a painful pang of thought passed thinking he was reading all the comments.

"Are you alright?" I asked Dokyeom then Mingyu as Scoups and I rushed towards the two of them.

Dokyeom simply nodded and Scoups suggested he and Mingyu move up before me and Dokyeom. I kept a hand on Dokyeom's arm, rubbing it gently.

"Hey, it'll be okay" I said softly and he nodded again.

"Let's go sort it out" he answered dryly and moved towards the elevator and we went up to the conference room in silence.

Thank you for reading

Please leave comments, I'd love to know your thoughts. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 637 25
she fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and it gave her the most euphoric feeling .. || idol au || oc x skz ...
378K 10.4K 28
In which a jeonghan falls in love with a single mom Started: 9 | 21 | 20 Ended: 10 | 24 | 20
2.7K 123 28
What will happen if two men who believe in love and are ready to do anything for their loved one fall in love with each other...