Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Simon : Welcome

13 1 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : Merry Christmas Eve. As my gift to all of you loyal readers : you're getting another chapter this week. The last chapter doesn't really count since it's noncanon right? Well lucky for all of you we do have a canon chapter this week. Please enjoy our first look at the Simon arc battles. Enjoy!

On the bridge of the boat, Sakura joined Tsuna, Ryohei and Gokudera. "The boats are stopping. It appears that we've arrived at the location of the Simon base." Ryohei commented. "Eh? But... I don't see a thing." Tsuna commented. "It seems we've wasted our time." Reborn pointed out on Ryohei's shoulder. "It can't be..." Tsuna sounded so disappointed. "Something is there." Sakura stepped forward, her hair blowing in the wind.

She had on her sky glasses. "I can see large amounts of flames in front of us." she pointed out and looked back at Reborn. "This is the right location." she stomped her foot on the bridge alerting Nono that they were at the right location. The ship came to a full stop. Light caught Tsuna's eyes forcing him to close them. "It's so bright. What?" he commented. "There's a light coming from the surface of the water!" Ryohei noticed. "Is it a reflection of something?" Gokudera asked. "No... it's" but Tsuna couldn't finish his thoughts as the light grew brighter. "Wha? The sky is tearing open!" Tsuna yelled out. The Yakzua Princess was calm as her sky glasses protected her eyes from the light.

The island appeared from the light. Tsuna yelled in surprise. "Amazing." Ryohei yelled. "An...island?" Gokudera couldn't believe it. One of Nono's guardians came to the bridge. "They placed a picture perfect copy of the ocean surface and sky all around the island... I think they placed it in a way that would function like a mirage." he explained. "I don't really get it, but we somehow managed to stumble upon the base! Just when we were outta hope, luck saved the day!" Ryohei commented.

"I don't think it's luck," Sakura said. "I think they probably revealed the island to use on purpose." Reborn agreed. "Enma... is inviting us in." Tsuna commented. "What?" Ryohei said, shocked. "This means they're probably overwhelmingly confident of themselves!" Gokudera pointed out. "Look an island." Lambo laughed out. "Lambo is going to play in that spot in the ocean over there! I'll bet there's coconut juice you can drink!" The cow baby was excited. "Don't just go breaking the tension, stupid cow! We didn't come here to play" Gokudera yelled at the kid as he grabbed his afro. "Bite me, jerk!" Lambo pouted. Sakura scoffed.

The ship came to a jolting stop throwing everyone off their feet. "The bottom of the ship is dragging along the ocean floor! The water gets shallow near the island! This is as close as we can get!" The captain told all of them. "It's going to be impossible to go any further with this ship. Prepare the landing boats!" Nono ordered. Decimo, his guardians, and the Yakuza Princess all faced the Ninth's family. "We shall wait here for your return." Nono told them. "Yes, sir, we're leaving now, Nono." Tsuna said. "Hang in there Tsunayoshi." He encouraged the boy. "Yes sir." "One of the boats has camping supplies. Please keep in touch with the emergency radio." one of his guardians.

The six of them got into the boat and began their journey to the island. "Let's head for where that light was shining... hmm?" Ryohei asked. "What's wrong?" Gokudera looked at Tsuna. "Some kind of interference is jamming our radio..." Tsuna pointed out. "What!" Gokudera and Ryohei yelled. "So that means our line of communication with Nono has been severed." Gokudera pointed out. "So that means..." Ryohei started. "We're completely on our own now... totally cut off." Reborn said. Sakura pulled out her phone. "There's no signal on my phone either." she pointed out. Reborn looked at her. "Completely on our own then." He said. She nodded. She glanced at her screen once more and frowned. This was going to seriously piss off Hibari.

"This is gonna be fuuuun!" Lambo cheered from the back of the boat in a floaty. "Didn't I tell you. We aren't here to play!" Gokudera reminded the kid. "You're gonna get eaten by a shark." Reborn teased. They hit a large wave and Lambo flew a little. He cried out and everyone shook their heads.

"Phew. It was a lot further than it seemed." Tsuna commented as they all dragged the boat onto the shore. "Tie up the boast so that it doesn't wash away." Gokudera ordered. "Got it." Ryohei agreed. They tied up the boat, grabbed supplies and started walking the edge of the beach looking where they could go from there.

"There's architecture here!" Ryohei pointed out when they came upon an archway that looked pretty old. "It seems like there's signs of human life here after all..." Reborn commented. "That was a lot faster than I expected." They all heard a voice and turned to face it. "I've been waiting for you, Tsuna." Enma and his family were all standing looking down at them.

"I think you made the correct choice in coming alone. If there were more of you, there would have been no space for the pile of bodies." Enma commented. "Ugh... these guys..." Gokudera frowned. "Is Chrome okay?" Tsuna demanded. "Ah, she's looking just as cute as an angel... asleep in my bed." The man with the hat chuckled out. "What?" Tsuna said, shocked. Sakura stared at him, her glasses had flames dancing around them as if they sensed something wrong with him.

"Hmm... hey... wait... why are they here too? Are you the ones that called that sinister bunch to this island?" Reborn asked. "Sinister bunch?" Adelheid asked. "The keepers of the law of the mafia world." Reborn stated. "What?" The Simon family looked up at the cliffside. Tsuna let out a small squeak. Standing at the top was three members of the Vindice.

"Vindice!" Tsuna yelled out. "Are they... human?" Enma asked. "They were... once... In the mafia world, they are feared more than the grim reaper and the demons of hell themselves. Those who violate their law are taken away without any say... and locked in an inescapable prison to be tortured for eternity." Adelheld explained. "Whooo. Scary." the man with the hat said. "Really scary." Lambo started to cry.

"I don't remember ever inviting you people into this holy land! Did you come here to sympathize with the perishing Vongola?" Enma yelled at them. "No. Our existence is that of revenge. We possess no feelings other than hatred." One of the Vindice said. "Hatred...." Tsuna questioned.

"We have come here... to fulfill our promise to Vongola Primo Giotto and Simon Cozatto." The Vindice explained. "A promise between Primo and the First Simon?" Tsuna was shocked but Enma seemed unfazed. "Giotto and Cozatto were bound by their unfettering friendship. For that reason, Vongola and Simon must never ever cross swords with one another. And thus, should that situation ever arise... we have created a law that the losing side shall be erased from existence forever." They continued. "The losing side... erased... I can't believe that law of such a degree are in place to prevent the two families from fighting. It seems like we truly misunderstood their relationship..."Tsuna commented. "I don't think so..." Enma stated matter of factly.

"This is the second time that this law has been put into motion. The losing participant in this fight will be confined in our prison for eternity." The Vindice explained. "What? Prison!" Ryohei yelled out. "Vindice's prison? There's corpses in there." Gokudera commented. "Ah. Your face is looking pale." the man with the hat teased. "I like the sound of it... 'for eternity'" Enma agreed. "Enma!" Tsuna was shocked. "The decision has been made." The Vindice turned their attention to the only non member either families.

They appeared right in front of the Princess forcing her to take half a step back. Everyone around her was shocked and all turned their attention to the Vindice in front of their friend. "Who are you to be on this holy island?" they demanded of her. Her dinosaur bracelet started to shake on her wrist, giving her the courage to take that half step forward and face them. "I am Yakumo Sakura, Princess of the Yakuza, filling in for the tenth Vongola Cloud guardian." she stated. They moved a little away from her. "A member of the Yakumo family has appeared. We shall accept you as a member of the Vongola which means the same rule applies to you. If you fight the Simon or the Vongola loses you will be locked up in the Vindice prison." They warned her. "Fine." she agreed.

"The decision has been made. Go forth, descendants of Giotto, Cozatto, Tsubaki, and Ryunosuke... FIGHT!" They declared. "The vindice are disappearing!" Tsuna yelled out. "We are not referees for your battle. We are keepers of the law. We shall carry out your sentence. We await the moment the loser of this battle appears." They said as they began to fade. "Wait! What exactly is going to decide the loser?" Adelheid yelled out. "What is at stake in this battle... is pride. The loser will be those who have their pride broken." They explained the final rule.

"They vanished!" Ryohei yelled. "Pride... What the hell?" Tsuna questioned. "When you think about pride within the mafia, this is natural." Reborn commented. Sakura nodded, the Yakuza is the same way and Japanese people in general are very prideful. "But I'm not part of the mafia! I don't have any mafia pride!" Tsuna tried to protest. "You're still trying to say that as if its a good thing? Aren't you the boss of that 'dirty' mafia?" Enma shot at Tsuna. "People all arrive at their own different form of pride. For example, when in battle, the pride you place at stake should be determined by the rules." Adelheid explained.

All of them nodded at Tsuna agreeing with this as well. "I got it." Tsuna said. "We refused earlier, but this is our holy land. If we didn't have to follow these instructions, we would not be participating in the fight. There is but one road. We seek but one goal." She said holding up one finger. "What?" Tsuna questioned. "The history of the Simon family is engraved within this island. The painful history of the Simon. One by one, by the sweat of your legs, head for sure the goal. I shall be there waiting. The path lies beyond that gate." Enma explained. Everyone looked towards the archway.

"After six days, we'll be completely awake and ready. I'd hurry along if I were you." Enma gave them one last warning. "Oh yeah, leave cute little Chrome to me! Her body and her heart... just might become mine." The man with the hat said with a bit of a sing song voice. "Julie Kato!" Ryohei yelled. "You bastard." Gokudera yelled. "See ya." Enma said and turned his back to them. "Enma wait!" Tsuna yelled. He ate of his dying will pills and ignited his brilliant sky flame.

It was so brilliant that it became blinding and the energy around him was different. His Vongola Gear was different as well. He had gloves and chains that danced around his leg and belt. Everyone was surprised by this development. "Enma. Fight me here!" He yelled. "Hmm?" The attacker of Yamamoto commented. "Now you're talking." Julie was excited. "He's like a different person now." the Pervert said. "So you enhanced the Vongola ring." Adelheid was unamused. "Looks like you've managed to become a little more capable. I'll be waiting with bated breath, Tsuna." Enma said. "Wait!" Tsuna yelled and launched himself at the group.

They were gone though and Tsuna was too late to try and reach them. "Where is he?" He yelled as shot himself into the sky. "Hey!" Ryohei yelled. "Tenth!" Gokudera yelled. Sakura sighed. "I'll go get him." she commented and activated her new storm boots. Since she wasn't fighting she had them appear as small ankle boots. She took off into the sky with a small leap. The Princess balanced herself in the middle of the sky as she looked for Tsuna flying. "Tsuna! They aren't gonna come back. We need to go to them." she yelled out. He stopped in midair. He looked both annoyed and defeated. "You're right." he agreed and flew back down towards the others. She made her way down as well as Tsuna flew.

"It's no good. There are buildings all over the island where someone could possibly be living, but I haven't even seen a shadow of a person. On top of that, the island is a lot bigger than I thought. If we just search at random for Enma, we probably won't find him." he stated, annoyed. "It's because we're in this uncharted territory. I don't like it, but we should do what they say and try this road..." Reborn commented. "Yeah." Tsuna agreed.

"Oh yeah, the tenth's new weapon was amazing." Gokudera changed the subject. "Huh... oh, right. The Vongola gear is awesome. It's not just the shape, but the way the flame is projected is different, too. It's a power entirely different than anything I've felt before." Tsuna commented. Gokudera cheered and was impressed. "Everyone's weapon also had a power increase, right?" Tsuna asked them all. "Yeah, I suppose so." Gokudera chuckled. "I'm looking forward to using it!" Ryohei cheered as well. "Lambo's beef bowl got bigger." Lambo said, holding his rock. "Speaking of which, Lambo's ring still hasn't had a Vongola gear upgrade!" Tsuna began to freak out. "Hey, look! A lizard!" Lambo ran over to the reptitle. "With the current state of Lambo's spirit, a version update is impossible." Reborn stated. "That idiot..." Gokudera commented.

Tsuna looked at the Yakuza Princess. "Senpai your storm boots..." he started. She looked over at him then down at her new anklets. "Yeah. Talbot-san gave it to me then. I can change the size and shape at will. So I can have really cute short boots or really tall thigh high boots if I want, depending on my mood or who I'm fighting." she shared with them. "That's pretty cool," Gokudera commented. She giggled. "Yeah I guess it is." "Your glasses are new too." Ryohei said. She smiled. "Yep. I don't know their full function yet but so far, I can see flames with them and they can adjust the brightness of those flames for me." she commented. "That's pretty useful." Reborn said. She nodded her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2.4K 21
He wasn't allowed anywhere near you and you didn't know why. All you know is that he played a major role in your demise. {Fem!Reader}x Hibari Kyoya
53.8K 1K 84
The deal was that we get married and have our first kid. That way, both our fathers would get off our backs. So now I'm to married a girl like this...
100K 2.2K 30
My life changed when I met him... He was the only one who would protect me, love me and struggle over me... [Side Note] I already wrote this before i...
164K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...