Aura of the Dragon (Riolu x K...

By LEGOBRICK13

In the Valley of Peace, a visiting Riolu decides to see what all this talk of a "Dragon Warrior" is about. Li... More

Before we get started
Chapter 1: Ceremony
Chapter 2: Paving the Road
Chapter 3: "Training"
Chapter 4: Defiant Souls
Chapter 5: Resilience
Chapter 6: Bridges
Chapter 7: Fly like Icarus
Chapter 8: Training...for real this time
Chapter 9: Weakness
Chapter 10: In Blackest Night
Chapter 11: Tai Lung's Legendary Battle
Book 2 Out Now!

Book 2 Teaser

646 12 12
By LEGOBRICK13

Merry Christmas! And here's my gift to you! A teaser for what's to come. I have a few of the beginning chapters figured out and a few of the fights, but I'm still working on parts of it. I've had numerous moments where I've developed moments that will happen later in the timeline, not to mention other things that have happened since. I've also been quite busy playing the Scarlet and Violet DLC (I hate that all the legendaries are shiny locked).

I haven't forgotten about this story, but brainstorming a story isn't easy for everyone, especially when you need to juggle characters and develop fight scenes (still rather new to this).

Can you believe they're actually making another Kung Fu Panda movie? Not gonna lie, I'm not reassured that we didn't see any of the Furious Five in that trailer. But in honor of that, and for Christmas, here we are with a glimpse of what's to come!

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon or Kung Fu Panda, nor the art used. Any OCs however, are mine unless stated otherwise.

-

Book 2 Teaser:

Just as Riley evolves

We find ourselves encased by a sandy darkness. A sandstorm kicked up in the middle of the dark desert sky.

A shrouded figure appears through the storm, walking with purpose and disregarding the storm as their cloak is blown around by the torrent of dusty wind. Looking closer, the tiniest shimmer of light can be seen reflecting from a pair of goggles in the hood, the being's face still being shrouded by darkness.

The mysterious figure trudges along through the storm and stops. They looked upon the vast wasteland as if they were looking for something. They turn right then back to their left before halting. The figure proceeds to change direction. It's as though they may have found something...

After walking for who knows how long, the figure found itself standing before a staircase in the sand. Around the sandstone stairs were broken pillars. Perhaps these were some kind of ancient ruins?

The figure went down the stairs, escaping the sandstorm and finding themselves in an open ruin. The interior resembled the broken-down appearance from before, but was surprisingly still quite intact, barring what appeared to be sinkholes scattered about at numerous spots along the floor.

The figure simply avoided the sinkholes and found themselves staring down another staircase heading deeper into the ground before continuing down said staircase.

This went on for a while, the figure going down story after story and deeper into the Earth until they found themself in another open area with a great mountain of sand spilling in.

The figure noticed the sand before looking down and pulling something from its pocket, revealing a clawed hand holding a small crystal. The figure held the crystal close to them before whispering something.

The crystal shattered, releasing a dark energy that flowed toward the mountain of sand, shooting upward and into a wall, leaving a wispy remnant behind as a sort of trail.

The figure climbed the sand and rested their clawed hand against the wall. They reached back and a Shadow Claw appeared around it, before slashing the wall at an angle. The wall collapsed in front of them as they loomed in front of it.

The light from the hole was the only light in the room, revealing a much more intact version of the previous ruins. There was writing on the walls and depictions of a moth-like creature surrounded by flames.

The figure continued forward, following the trail left behind by the crystal. As they walked, they passed by four sarcophagi that were propped up on either side of the corridor, two were golden and two looked more akin to silver. After passing the first set of sarcophagi, the silver ones, the figure turned on a dime and made contact with something using another Shadow Claw before being knocked to their right.

Two of the sarcophagi were now missing from their original spots.

Looking back at their assailant, the figure found themselves looking at one of the gold sarcophagi. Parts of it had spread from where the face was, now revealing red eyes piercing through the darkness. Alongside the eyes were a set of white, sharp fangs creating an angry scowl as it looked upon the figure. Turning back to the being the figure attacked, it was revealed to be the silver sarcophagus that was knocked away by the attack. Each one of them now had four ebony hands coming from behind them.

"Halt! We are the guardians of the Relic Castle. Leave now, and we will allow you to stay in this mortal plane." The creatures said in unison. [Their voices sound like Aranaut from Bakugan]

The figure scoffed. "I have come to claim my birthright. The treasure my ancestor created. And no mere Cofagrigus will stand in my way." The figure declared with a growl. Their voice sounded male and gravelly.

The Cofagrigus both stared at him. "You have desecrated this sacred ground. You will suffer for your sins."

The two coffin-like beings charged forward.

-

The figure was seen continuing through the now-named Relic Castle. As he left the previous room, the two Cofagrigus from before can be seen shattered. Their gold and silver metallic bodies were in hundreds of pieces and the simple faces that were present on their foreheads were now split in half, their spectral ebony bodies nowhere to be seen.

The figure scoffed. "Some 'guardians' you were."

The figure continued through the ruins as he followed the dark trail before reaching another wall that it seeped through. The wall was destroyed and revealed a staircase hidden behind it. The room looked much different from the rest of the ruins, having a much different design, and was a spiral staircase.

The figure reached the bottom of the staircase and he came upon an inscribed door.

"死の宝石"

The door glowed with an ominous violet light, a symbol appearing over the previous inscription.

The door crumbled to dust before the figure, revealing a much more ornate room. In the center of the room was an odd contraption made of metal, resembling the bud of a flower that had yet to bloom. The figure walks forward to the contraption and proceeds to open it. A violet energy glows in front of them as they finally take off their goggles, revealing sharp yellow eyes.

The contraption unraveled like a blooming flower, revealing an ominous artifact within. The artifact was orb-like and had a mixture of colors swirling within it. An arctic white, a ghoulish violet, and mysterious indigo were the main colors that swirled within the confines of the orb. The eerie aura it emitted seemed to refract the colors of the area surrounding it in a distorting energy.

The figure grinned beneath his cloak as he began to cackle. He took the orb into his claws, their colors now become a light blue color as he held it above him.

"After all these years...I've found you!" The figure exclaimed in sadistic glee, their cackles becoming louder and more deranged.

The figure recovered as he whipped around, turning back to the entrance of the room and making his way out of the ruins.

The figure's eyes glowed and he heard a whispering in his mind.

W̵̡̭͕̐͘ḩ̵̧̧̦̰̫̳̜͙͕͈̳̼̘̺̑̔̌̈́͐͐͂̓͘̕̚͠e̵̡͚̘̩̩̙̪͙̠̼̍̅͆̾̂n̷̡̨͎̠̙̗̯͒̾̾̎̇́̀̌̉̒̚͠ ̵͓̜̳̠̭̀͂͛͐̎̊̚̚͜͠t̴͇̲͚̀̅̔͒̓͋͝h̸̖̫͚̟͔͖̭̥͎̳͖̤͈̲͐̊è̷̗̱͇̮͙͎̬̝̯̻͍̠̭͆̽̏̆̏̄̑̓͠ ̴̧̡̛̺̤̣̥̻͇͔͕̀̔̎͆̒͂̍ͅw̶̝͕̘͗̐̽̾̈̎͘ȃ̵͕̗̘̜̮̟͔̜̅͛̔̂͌͋̓̒̽͗̎̇̊̋r̴̨͌̂͌̓́̐̐̅̾ŗ̷͉̘͚͉̳̏̓͊͗̂͋̎̃͊̀̆͂̎̚͝i̵̢̻̝͒́͒̑͒̅͠͠o̴̤̘̙̪͈̘̝̣͇̲̪͐͊͊̉͊̏r̴̢̘̣̦͔̰̹͛́̍͒̏͗̽͐̓̕ ̴̧̩̣̙̠̳̬̃̇̃̊̐̍̓̅͒̾̎͒̀̕̕ͅo̴̢̧̦̰̮̟̼̥͖̜̬̻̼̭͊̆̏̋̎̀̉̎͋̾̚ͅf̶̲̳͍̃͋͗͒͗̈́̏̑̉̀͂̆ ̵͍̪̩̭̔̓̿̄͋̐ḑ̵̪̩̱̗̦͖̻̲̓̐͂͂̂́̐̆̓̊̅͒̈́͘͝ṟ̶̺͕̣̟͈̱̬̦̙́̂̈́͂̓̅̇̊̍̓̾͘͝ạ̴̬̣̗̜͇̙̪̀͐́͑̽̀̉́̈́͘̚͠ǵ̴̨̻͖͎̥̻̝̟̜̓̚͠͠ö̶̡̨͍̺̻͎̹̠̥̘̲͈́ň̶̡̟̝͖͇͎̜͙̠̩̈́̈̓̿̉̐̒͛̀̐̿͑̕͘'̸̡̡̲̣̝̙͍̹͌̎̀s̸̗͉̤͖̦͇̣̥̞͚̜̫͂͌̿̈́͝ ̸͈̟̬̝̻̽̀͑ͅś̶̡̢̧̛̙̼͓̦̖̰̼̝͕̦̉͒̚p̴͕̳͍͈̫̗̣̊͝ͅȉ̴͔̼̖̽̐̚r̶̗̃í̵̛͙͚̞̦̟͍̤͗t̸̡̖̰̩̘̻́ͅ ̵͔̙̩̳͙̣̼̤̲͚̥͙͂̔̔͐̐̄̀͆̕͝ͅs̸͉̾̉̿͆̋͗͐͂̑͘ḩ̶̲͓͓̳̐͋͊̿́̑̅̿̿̒͗͋o̴̯̫̥̣̫̹̖̎́̈́͐̐̈͘w̶̨̭̟̠̮̹̰̩̹̲̮͔̼͎͈̓̿̆̒̓͊̚s̶̖̍̆̈̂,̶͉̟̫̺̯̹̬̥̯̜̪͈̞͚̒̆̔͑̍͂̏́̌̈́̊̊̃͒͘ ̴̦͈͓̉̉̑̐̔͑͒͘͝ṯ̶̹͚̲̟̹̬̹̠̦̀̆h̶̠̜̻̤͈̪̪̓̎̅̃͠e̸̤͑́̎̏͗̊̑͐̈́͝͝͠ ̸̢̧̼̠̦͔̱̗̬̽͘͝ͅJ̴̯͖̘̼̪̰͚̻̩̹̯̯̞̝̿̎͋́̈́̓̉͘ͅe̶̢̛̬̮̭͉͕̦͚͍͙̦͙̊̓͘̚ẅ̸̧̢̢̨̢̬͈̣͎͉̪̹͍̖̀͐̇̄͑̎̈́͘ͅe̸͇̜̫̼̪͔͔͑̈́̃ͅl̵̯̻͒̈ ̵̦͎̦̥͈͈̱̹̰̒̓̋̅̅͝o̷͖̐̋f̴̭̘͙͖̭̺̩͚̟́͋̆̈́͂̽́͑͒̀̎̄̀̕͘ ̶̝̤͙͒̃̏̆̋̓̉̅̔̕̕D̴̢̟̫͙̒͗̔̉̈́̿́̈͂̚ͅé̶̢̨̪͈͇͎͇̗̳̼͓͍͔͚͋̿̔͌̃̔̌̒͠a̶̠̗̪̞̦̿̔͠ͅt̸̨̜̟̳͔͕͉̙̬̭̣̂h̵͍͉͎̃͗̀́̓͜͠͠ ̷̢̗͉̤̳̣͇̖͕̟͓̲́͒̇̏̒̆̓͋͊̌͜͝͠ͅw̴̡̟͇͈͈̗͇͙͎̦͖͆̄͜ͅͅi̴̢̨̘̺͈̗̣̰͕͉̟̖͖̐̎͛̏̍͗̊͌́̈́̒̆̕l̴͖͈̪̭̲̞̦̩̟͑ͅl̸̻͔̯͖͚̊͋̿̅̓̕̕ ̴̡͙̟̖̰͕̗̟͔̹̓̾̿̈́̎̑͒̎͊́͜͜͝ͅṛ̸̝̘͛̍́͛̕ȩ̸̢̧̮̖͍̫̦͕̭̟͙̝͂̆̄v̸̯̰̬͚̱̳̲̞͐͑̍̏̏͋͂͘͝͠é̷̛͈̩̃̋̔̓͌̎̀͒̓́̈͝a̴̧̡͍̫̳͉̦͚̥͎̓̿́́͋̀͂̌̅̅̾̽͜l̴̠̫͉̤̯̤̏͗͊͂̃̅̆͗͌̓͐͒͛̎̕ ̶͙̭̂̇͝͠i̵͔̬͚̎̀̀͑͆̌̈́̐̑͗̚̕͠t̷͔̱̤͗̀͒̇̋̕͜͝s̸̛̛̗̲͗̅͛̿̒̌̀̊̕e̸͔͍͓̙̳̗͂͊̀̽̂̾̋̄́̍̽̕͠l̷̢̥̦̪͚̲͓͍̮̞̱̂͒̈́̔͗̀̽͛̈̒̈́̇̚̕̚f̶̨̬͓̰͓̹͙̪̰͔̞̭̯͂́͊̓̆͋́́́͆̚͜͝.̴̛̥̹̣̰̗͉͍͇̅̎̔̽͊͊̋͑̕͝ ̵̙̥̣͖̘͎̝̦͝A̴͈̾̈́̉͌͂̚͝ ̶̢̨̢̡̼̖̯̝̺͈̳͙̥̱̅̐̎͊͌̀̂̚m̷̢̹̱̜̟͙̯̈́̓͘a̸̺̭̱͋̈́̿̑͐́͜͝d̵̡̡̛͖̜̳̞̈͑̊̋̂m̸̥̩͙̟̍̌̾̅̏̇̕̕͝a̷̪̒̒̑̐̏n̴͈̞̺̼̜̫̙͙̘̩̎͒́̑̍̀̄̂̿̕̚͠ ̸̡͚͇̞͔̖͔̭͍̝̗͍̫͛̈́̎̈́͊̉̔̇w̶̨̡̠͓̮͈̗͑͒́͂̈́͌i̸̢̝͖͍̼̟͓͑̄̌̂̽l̵̨̛̞̫͙͚̝̓̉́͐̓͜͝l̶͓̜̍ ̷̢̗̫̃̍̂͂̒̂͋͛̐f̴̨̡̙̫̻̻͠ǫ̴̛̖̟̬̣͖̮̫̝̟̫̼̯̲̌̑̀̇̾̄͛͋̿̚͘͜l̷͕͓͎̥̽͑͆̃̃̀́͠͝l̵͕͚̯̤̯̲̭̤̍̀̃̌̑͒̔͗̈́͗̀͘͝ͅö̶͇̫͉͙̻̞͙͚̮̳̞́̏̉̏͜ͅw̸̧̭̥̯̰̓͒̈́͗̀̂̓͝ͅ ̸̡̭̮̻͔̦̼͚̥̀̏̈́͋́̋̊t̵̢̛̞̯̝̣͉̣͙̗̮̅͌͂͛̿̑̃͗́͐̕͘̕h̴̨̲̙̠̥̹̾͊͒͜ę̶̣̖͓͍̖̱͑͌͗̓̀̂͘͝ ̶̢̧̨̛͕͚̟̞̦͈̦̟̯̻̈́̂͘̚͝ć̷̡̡̪̩̗͎̝̻͙̼̅̉̓ŗ̵̫͇̫̬̑̍ě̷͉͈̥̣̪͕̰̖͛̓̋͂̓̾̅̄̈̕͝a̷̡̜͈̬̪̦̥̬͘̕͜t̷̢̥̯̃̊̈̈́̇ŏ̶̖̔̆̒̐̀̿́ŗ̷̝̲̮͍̣̭͑̕͜͜'̶̧̼̜͍̤̻̳͉̒̕ś̴̢̛͚͖̰̼͑̐́̾̀̀̀͆ ̵̡͓͙̫̯̯͙̖̬͂̈́̑̊̋͌͋̈́͛̕͘͝͝s̸̠͓̺͓̣͈̙̞̣̖͒̑̿͒̕͝h̶̨̻̞̟̰̟͉̥͓̣̼̗̯̣͑̑̕ó̶̙̲̘̪̝͓͈̣͚̄̒̌̆̾͋̌̍ě̷̡̧̧̺̲͕̘̫̖̹͎̝͇̗͌̍͌̋͋̒̚͘̕s̶̛͈̩̹̣̪̦̰͈͗̊̊̑̆ͅ,̴͍͎̃̊̀̃ ̸̱̫̞̝̖̻̝̙͙͗̅̒̈́̉̆̚á̵̜̪̣̯̱̘̬͚̤̆̒̕͝͠͝ͅn̵̳̣̥͖͕̳̜̠͕̣̈́͑̆̇̔̌͘d̸̩̜̭̾̓͂͝ ̷̢̬̹̻͓̲̭͉̺̤̣̼̕t̷̢͇̻̠̺̩̤̙̱̪̙̓̈̀͘ͅh̸̼̤̩͔͙̪͈́̅͝ȩ̷̧͓̳͙̟̬͖͛̀͌̉͂̐͒͜ ̷͖͉̬̬̙͊̏̽̈́͂̂̊͑̎͆͗̒̚w̴̡̙̹͚͓͚̓͒̉͑̌̑ͅȧ̴̳̫̩͖̃͐̍̓́̌̅̈͆̾r̶͎̯͍̫͙͉͚̰̯̥̫̭̤͈̈́̀̕r̵̢̻̩͇͈̫̹͈͍̂̋̂̆̃̐͌͑́̌̿́͐͗͠ͅį̵̻̤̪͕̪̤̪͍̰̎̏́̎̾̐̚͜ͅǫ̷̡͍̥̭͔̀̈́̃̉̈́̋̏̔̈́r̸̖̬̫̰̩͋̇̐̋̃̆̅͒̃̃̀̃̓̚͜͝ ̴̦̱͍̜̘̳̳̰́ẅ̷̧͉̰̜̬͕͙͉̼̝̘́̔̿̉̾̀͋̀̅̕i̵̒̋̌͋̽̎̆̚̚̕͜͠͝͝l̸̡̧̡̯͈̜̭̲͎̞̫͖̿̌̉͋̏̕ļ̷̞̦̘͕̺͍̪͉̜͛͘ ̸̧̳̻̬̩̟̲̥̫͖̞̺̅̿͐͒̒̋͘͜f̵̺̻̯̯̜̰̻̞̥̖̲̟̍͛͂̊̍̓͘͝ͅͅȉ̷̤͙̳̹̻̺͙̇͌̎̋̆͘͝ǵ̸̡͚̩̦̫̠͖̰̥̥̫̥͇̹̫͗͊̆̃̓̈͂͒̔͘̕h̴̢̧̢̛͎̖͉͓͍̣̩̖͖̹̙͕̀t̶͎̟͉͍͔̠͇̫͔̱̾͐̾͜͠ ̷̫̼͇̹͈̔̋͌̋͒͝t̶̛͚̗͉̪̣̘̗͊̆̅̿͛́ơ̴̛̪͒̆̇̎̃̅̓͐͑͘̕ ̶̢̢͇̗̞͙͔̻̀̈́͝͠s̶̛͈̃̓̓̊̈͝ą̷̜͚̻͇̺̤̈̅͑̉̎̏͛̚̚v̶̳͔̭͈̳̗͊̈̊̎̎́́͊͊̋̚͝ę̸̳͇͔͉̠̘͙̻̎̑͋͊̈́̕͘̚̚͜͝ ̶̢̰̤͕̋́t̸͓̬̲͍̖̹̣̣̎̎́̐̐̈́͆͘͠h̷̡͇͎̞̥̘͎̼͍̃̇̏̄̌̄̈́̆̈́͂͊͛̇̾̚e̶͉̾̈́̊͝ ̵̨̰̞̙͈͎̻̱̙͐̽̿͝ͅp̴̡̡̡̠͔͕̪̹̦̥̻̒̈́̈́̃̓̀̓͘̚ȩ̴̡̥̜̖̖͖̻͚̪̪̭͑͆́̽́̍́̽̇̍͛̈́̕̕͠ờ̸͖̝̣̗̭̭͇̃͋̀̎̔̀͋̈͑̄͝͠p̷͓͂̎l̶͖͕̩͈̥͕̙͖̉̈͝e̸̙͑̅͐̓͘ ̵͚̣̈́̑̉̌̽̏͆̋͒̚͘͠o̵̧̬͎̝̙̜̤͉͉̰͉̿̃̽̐͌̏͋̚͘͘f̶̧̤̥̞̩̺̜̱̝̝̟̫̗͛͂̕ ̷̠̰͚͉͖̤̥̺̘̈́́̔̉̈́̽̎͝͝͝ͅŖ̴̛͍͍̘̦̽͌̐͆͐͆͝á̸̻̦̱͔͔̘̣̪͓͓̓̒͊͊̀̊͘̕͜͠ͅn̷̨͇̝̘̍s̶̹̻̘̭̺̾̍̈e̸̢̛͚̙͎͌̀̈́́̅̾̑̚í̸̯͍̓͌͋́̊̋͘ ̶̛̗̜̲͎̻̇͊͆̈́̎̇̐̈̅̈̈̿͠f̶̞̗͉̳̱͖͖̙̩͎̪̔́͆͒̈́̂̂̊̓̋͌͛̈̉̄ŗ̸̢̤̯̘̇͐̈́o̴̧̝̹̺͎͉͇̩̲̞͈̖͖̠̎̉̾̉̒͂̀̽̕̕͜͝m̵̠̜̩͇̜̰̲̉̆̾̓̓̕ ̴̳̟̤͙͓͉͍̘̱̫͇̓̍͆̎̋̽̚͠s̵̡̮̟̻̪͍͓̰̺͈̟̘̻̳͗͂̋̐̅e̵̝͙̞̻̟̿̓̏̎̃̈́̍̋̀̀ͅŗ̶̼̭̗̙͕̩̰̩̝̀̔̀̂̍̒͝v̷̡̛̛̲̮̥̫͒̏̓̉͑̏͋̈͋̀͐͝͠ȉ̵̜̟t̴͚̘̭̫̪̖̬̺̰͇͌̐̆u̸̢̨͔͓͍̟͈̲̲̍̾̍̿̐̔̿́̇̃d̸̖̲͍͍͙̈́̉̿̑͝ẹ̵͖̘̟͈̖̿̀̽͛.̸̞̺̙̌͂̔͜͝ͅ

The figure blinked as he shook his head at the information. He proceeds to scowl.

"S̶̖̪̗̜̱̟̫͚̮͕̹̗̬͖̅̂̑͌̆̍͂̎́ͅo̶̢̳̻͍͔̮̱̗̦͌̾͒̓͛̌̅ư̵̡̝̳̬͖͚̠̬̲̯̘̆̓̒̑̔̃̆̀̈́͗̓͌̉͝ͅņ̸̦̣̭̞̭̼͖̖̫̝̠̳̃̍̌͊́͂̚͝ͅḑ̸͈̠͉̺̞̝̤͉̟͌̀̇̈́̓̐̊̊̒͜ͅ ̴̨̢̰̲̭̣̯̉̊͐̉̇̂̅͝t̴̨̥̝̮̥͇̘͍͙̊h̸̡̡̛̛͍͚̖͔̭͇͍̺̺͓͍̽̐̀̈̉̀̔̑̉͗̏͗̚e̵̖̗̺̻̘̾́͒͐̄̂̂̏͑͛̽͐͝ ̶̱̥̻̹̣͙͎̺̀̋̈́͌̀̈́̑̔͑̇̀͒ͅh̴̖̺͙̞͇̼̭̩̪̦̻̜̣̩̲̍̆͐̕̚o̶̧̨̱͓̮̬̙͖͗̋͘ͅŕ̶͓͇̟̳̫̮̓̉̏͒̽̇͐͆̚n̸̡̂̇́̓́͝,̴̨͉̱͎͖̭̼͓͉̖̫͓͋́ͅ ̵͔͈̳̦͙͖̔̅̀͗̑͝ͅb̵̟̖͊͛́̀̄̀͑̈̊̊͠ả̸̭̜͕͖͈̥͖̫͖̤̩̈́̐ͅͅn̴͕͇̝͖͎͛̂͋̌͒̂͐͠ͅͅg̶̜̱̹̩̗̮̤̩̗͈͈̒͜ ̸̨̹̱̓̇t̶̛̗̺̠̖̺̩̘̰͇̠̠̃̿̂͑̓́͌͝h̴̡̪̮̭̖̻̪̖̯̻͚̄̿̀̚ͅè̷̠͒̈́̏̊̈́̀̊̃̇̆̽̚͠ ̶̢̨̛͍͓͓̠͕͕̩̥͒͑͌̆͐͂͂̊͊̄̕ͅd̵̟͙͙͓͙͕̞̭̖͎͕̔͌͊͒̎̓͌͐́̂̒r̶̛̻̐̑̽̕͠ų̶͔̺̯̯͖̭̮͓͐̽̎̈́̈́̌̓͘ͅm̷̢̧̨̨͙̠͍̠̜͍̝̭̞̖̂.̸̢̨͈̙̹̻̳̼̥̬̯̬̫̲̺̽̾̔̒́͆͝ ̴̡̨̨̯̩̬͎͓̱̫̹͎̞͖̗͆̏͌̔̊͠I̴̥̖̜̠̥͚̭͉͔̝̟͇̾̉̅̈̅̑̑͋̕͜͝͠ ̵̾̐̈́̏͂̾̈́̓̈͌̇̒͜͝a̵̜͖̗͌̉̒̌́͒͝͝m̷͙̬̟͔͕̼̭͔͓̯̠̾̃̔͒̑͌̊͝͠ ̵̟̤͉̩̜̭̀͆̂̅̔͝g̶̜̱̹̩̗̮̤̩̗͈͈̒͜o̶͔͕̮̲͚̦͗̒͊͂̄͂̾̎͗͐͜ͅd̶̛͓̤̗͔̻̲̈́̃̉̀͑̓̿̈́͊̕͝ͅ,̶̢͍̳̣̯̭̣̟͌͗̎ͅ ̴͎̱̞͕̹̞̼̈́͌̓̔̀Ǐ̴̤̗̫̰̼̮̺͙̓̽̑̇͆̋̒̃̌͆ ̵͎̥͕̻͉͓̝͖͈́̚ͅh̶̬̖̥̤̬͉̹̳̩͌̏̌ạ̴́̄̓̏̐͐̈́͊͛͛̎̅͠v̵̡̨͕̰̭͓̤̳̠̲̥͎͓̑̔͌͆ë̸̦̫̼̜̈́͊̀̍̏ ̴͙̞̤̬͌̀́̊̏͘c̷̡̯̦̣͍̳̯̜̜͚̠͖̬̄̀ȯ̵̢̫̞̞͖͚̝ͅm̸̢̛̫̯͚̩͓̦͎̝͚͚̖͔͖͋̽͑͐͆̏̓̈́̿̓é̶̡̧͖̙̘̹͎̻̖̟̉̔͂̋́̑͐͜ͅͅ.̶̡̲̝̜͔̜̭̉̓̋̈̋̔́̀́" The figure said in a distorted voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1K 17
So it's crossover fic just as title saying and I am inspired by @KojiEnthusiast so yea. Of course I won't copy his story just got idea of doing this...
28.2K 436 19
A Nalu fanfic - what happens when the mate you choose . . . is the wrong one? Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or the characters, just a fan wr...
189K 6.1K 28
This is a Fairy Tail fan-fiction: Natsu X OC (Serenity Rose, the Water Dragon Slayer). There are also some Gray moments if you prefer the Ice-Make st...
360 18 2
Deep within the Valley of Peace, a magical land hidden deep in Ancient China that is also inhabited by anthropomorphic animals, a young Fighting/Stee...