Tangled: Hearts and Truths

By Author_ruhii

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜é
𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟕: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟖: 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱
𝟗: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟏: 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐: 𝐊𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟎: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟔: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟖: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟗: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟑: 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟒: 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝟑𝟓: 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜
𝟑𝟔: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟑𝟕: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟖: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?
𝟑𝟗: 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟏: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟐: 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.
𝟒𝟑: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟒𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

17K 1K 263
By Author_ruhii

"Finally after so long you paid attention to this meeting" Mr. Sharma said as I sat back on my chair. I sighed as I felt very exhausted.

It would be better than here to go carry her shopping bags instead. "Mr Sharma" I called out his name as I realised that I'm really not paying attention to my work.

"Yes, Mr. Singhaniya?" He asked. "I need motivation" he stared at me for a minute with open mouth, pulling out his glasses and cleaned it with the corner of his tie.

"You don't need any motivation sir. I know what you are going through. When I was newly married, I didn't wanted to go for work too. The fun of staying home with wife that time felt better than any" he said putting back his glasses and This is how I realised I asked the wrong person.

"So what you need to do is just keep her aside at work" No-way A person can distract me from work, especially her. Suddenly, my phone erupted with a loud ringtone. I checked at the caller Id. Idiot.

"Hello" I answered picking up the phone. "Hello, can you come and pick me?" She asked. I was going to say yes but then I remembered Mr. Sharma's words.

"Akshara, I'm busy at the moment. I'll send a driver for you" I answered.

Hence proved she's not the one distracting me.

Mr. Sharma showed me thumbs up. "That's what a real businessman does, never let anyone come between the work" he whispered lightly.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine. You can send your driver." She said as if she wanted me to say no. "If he can't come then I'll drop you home, you don't need to go with a driver" I heard a masculine voice. I stood from the chair "Who's that" putting the phone on my another ear.

"Sidharth, he also---" I knew it. Has he got no other work then roaming around her? And how close was he standing to her that I heard him so clearly?

"I'm coming in 5 five minutes." I said before cutting the call and taking my coat with me. "But sir, what about the important meeting with the Malhotras?" Mr. Sharma asked trying to make up with my speed.

"Cancel" I ordered before stepping out of my cabin.

I don't like the way he looks at her. That day, in his car. He kept his eyes on her the entire time with the rearview mirror.

I'm not even sure yet if him arriving there at time was coincidence or not. But what I'm sure about is he intentionally mentioned that..Whatever, I don't need to remember that jerk's name. Just because he won a race, she gifted him a kiss? On lips? Who does that? And she even said that she liked him.

I'm also sure that Akshara's choice was very bad that time. No idea about now.

I pulled on the brakes as I arrived there and stepped out of the car. I could here loud sound from inside as I stepped near the door.

As I stepped inside, I saw an entire party going on there. I stepped out and checked again. It's a Mall indeed. Did the food court transferred here?

I stared at the guard, he stared at me too. "What's going on there?" I asked him. "Mr. Srinivasan has organised a party for his friend, Miss Aksha--" I didn't heard further as I rushed inside.

I really hate him

I saw the entire hall decorated in blue lightning and decors. "He's here. I'm going, bye" I saw Akshara shouting at Aaliya, Sidharth and another girl, whom I couldn't see because I was facing her back.

"Let's go" She said running to me and holding my hand. I stared at her for a second in confusion. Why is she in so hurry? But then I started walking back with her hand in mine.

"You didn't introduced him to me Akshara" I heard a familiar voice forcing me to turn around and check. I shook in a sharp breath as I saw Her after years.

"Ohh sorry. He's Arhaan, and Arhaan she is" Maybe she stopped after looking at my reaction or what, but I kept staring at Riya as memories filled my head again.

"You had every reason to kill him, or maybe the biggest reason also."

"You're a heartless person who didn't even spared his bestfriend."

"You'll never be loved Arhaan. Never"

"Arhaan?" A soft hand over my cheeks pulled me out from those nightmares. Akshara looked at me with a concerned face. I held her hand from my face and gently pulled it down turning back to Riya.

I looked at her and noticed a smirk over her lips, but the hate in her eyes didn't reduced even a bit in these years. She's still looking at me the same way someone stares at someone who snatches away their loved ones.

"Riya" She said forwarding her hand, but my mind was in the past. I felt a rub over my hand and looked there to see Akshara, slightly raising her brow at me.

"Looks like your husband doesn't handshake with other womens." She said to Akshara taking back her hand. Akshara let out a fake laugh saying "maybe"

"Akshara" I turned to her. She looked at me with the innocent eyes of hers. "I want to have a talk with her, in alone" her eyes grew larger in surprise but then, she nodded.

"I'm coming with you" Aaliya said holding her hand and walking out with Akshara. She glanced at me one last time, concern visible in her eyes but still, she managed to give me a small smile before walking out.

I turned back to Riya but then, I noticed Sidharth standing there. "You also" I said in a rude tone as I don't mind being polite with him. "Whatever you have to talk with my girlfriend, talk in front of me" he said holding her by waist and pulling her closure.

I turned back to her with shock. "What?" She scoffed. "You didn't minded getting married after killing my love, then do you think I'll stay at the same place?" She said smacking his hands away from her.

"If you expected, then your right. Because I won't move on before his killer is behind the cells, or maybe..not even after that" she muttered the last line.

"Let me inform you one thing. I never forgave you for his death, I never will. And I hope you expected nothing else after snatching away my both friend and him." She said with greeted teeths. "Now get aside" she said pushing me aside and walking forward.

But I stopped her by holding her hands. "You know what he was going to tell me. Don't you?" I asked again, taking deep breath in. "Not really, but I will soon." She said with wobbly voice.

"And don't expect me to be soft on you just because I can't hold back my tears." She completed before stepping out.

I stood there for don't know how much minutes. Everything came back infront of my eyes.

5 years before.

I woke up, with rubbing my eyes and a sharp pain in my head. So I drunk last night.

"Where the fuck did I fell asleep?" I muttered looking around me. I stood up and looked everywhere to realise that it's Vidyut's building, that's still under construction.

I pressurised my brain to remember what exactly happened last night. The last thing I remember is him talking about the places he will build the other branches of his company after this company gets successful.

Did I mistakenly spilled it out that he has better ideas than me? If I did, he'd have laughed on me alot. He was talking about some villain too as far as I think.

"Vidyut" I shouted loudly. "Are you sleeping somewhere better after leaving me that way on the ground?" I shouted again looking everywhere.

"If I get cold because of sleeping in open then I'll kill you" I shouted again. I stood near the edge of balcony and shouted loudly. "Vidyut" I wonder how he got in the mood of playing hide & seek right now.

Or did he went back home, leaving me alone here? "Vidy--" I took in a sharp breath stepping away from the edge as my eyes mistakenly fell down the building.

"V-vidyut... someone fell down from this b-building" I said in a shocked voice. My heart was pounding in my heart. "Come out fast, we need to check." I shouted again.

Even though I didn't wanted to ..a little hint of the one who fell down from the building being Vidyut crossed my mind.

I instantly started running down. "God, I'll never talk about killing each other, as he always said. Please don't let it be him" I muttered stepping down the stairways.

"I'm--I'm ready to...stop requesting him to introduce me to that girl too. Just please" I muttered taking the last step down and running outside.

I saw the crew surrounding the person. "Excuse...me" I said rushing inside the crew. "I'm even ready to apologise to Mr. Singhaniya as he wanted me to--" someone mistakenly pushed me forward, causing me to get a complete look of that person.

I exhaled hard falling down on the ground on my knees.

Next day

"Where is he?" I heard a loud shout. I wiped off my tears, my eyes were swollen enough to even not allow me full vision.

I collected the will to standup from corner of my room where I was sitting, I don't know for how much hours and walk into the hall. I saw Riya and Kiara both standing there.

I walked to them and tears again filled in my eyes. "I don't know ho---" "You killed him" I took a step back in disbelief.

"I'-I'm sure t--that your t-think some--ething wron---" she again interrupted me in the middle. "I should've understood it yesterday when he was asking me weird questions." I stood silent.

"I swear I didn't" I said shaking my head. She fell down on the ground bursting into tears. "What did he did to you?" She sobbed. "Riya, if he's saying he didn't then why don't you believe him?" Kiara confronted her.

I was also about to walk closure to her but she yelled "Away. Say all your lies from there" I stepped away. She wiped her tears standing up again. "Don't expect yourself to get saved just because he's not got as much money as you. He has me." she yelled at me.

"R-riya why are y-you saying that" tears started making its way down my cheeks. "Enough, take them out." I heard Mr. Singhaniya's loud voice and the guards came to them. "N-no-one will touch them" I ordered.

"It was a suicide clearly, he was not able to gather funds for his business so he--" he was cut in the middle by Riya. "So he hired men to beat him brutally before jumping down the building?" He stood silent.

"You guys know nothing. But I know the story of his side too" she said jerking off the vase from the table near her.

"What I know is my son did noth--" she again cut him in the middle. "Then be ready to meet me in the court Mr Singhaniya" Riya said before walking out.

Kiara looked at us both, then ran to me. "She's just sad, that's why she said those things. Reyansh will be coming in an hour, he'll handle you. Don't worry" she said before running out to her.

3 days later

As I stepped out of the car, I saw all the reporters and medias waiting for me near the house door.

"Let's go Arhaan" Mr. Singhaniya said offering me his hand. I gulped holding his hand and walking forward towards the house, where all reporters were standing.

"Sir sir sir, Even after the order of high court that it was a suicide, there are still many people who accuse you to kill him. Your words?"

"We heard that you both fought the day before the incident happened. Is it true?

I wasn't looking at any of them and just kept moving, but I stared at the man who said that we fought. They can make anything for some story?

"Sir, People are still accusing you of his murder, as you were the only person there when it happened. What would you like to say about this?"

I closed my eyes shut from my helplessness and tightened the grip of my hand on Mr. Singhaniya's hand, taking a long breath after holding it for so long.

And suddenly, I felt the only hand holding mine, leaving me alone in the crew. I turned behind to see him answering to a reporter.

I tried my best to hold back the tears which were fighting to come out and rushed inside the house.

"Arhaan, beta what happened?" Maa asked me, but I've don't even got the energy to listen to anyone. I walked straight inside my room. "You've not eaten anything from 3 days Arhaan" I heard her shouting before walking inside my room.

I instantly closed my door and crouched down, leaning against the door as his screams again filled my head.

"I did nothing"

A loud chuckle pulled me out of my memories. "You already can't take it?" He breathed. I looked at him in the eyes, taking steps towards him.

"H--hey, talk from ther--" he stopped as I held him by his throat, pushing him on the wall. "What's going on in your mind?" I hissed tightening my grip around his neck.

"If you don't leave me, you'll really become a murderer" He muttered in uneven voice trying his best to pull away my hand from his neck.

I jerked him away, he collected his breath for a moment before turning to me. "It's paining." he said rolling his neck.

"Stay away from her" I warned him. "I'm not even intrested in getting close to other womens. I have my eyes on a single women since I was a kid. So don't worry" he said causing me to again hold him by his neck.

"Specially from my wife" I growled at him. He jerked my hand off from him again coughing loudly. "Don't worry" he coughed. "I won't mind this time too"

"What are you actually trying to do?" I asked loosening my tie. He laughed. "That's what I was waiting since the start" he said walking towards me.

"When I was 16, she told me to become a surgeon just in fun. That time, my father had already started teaching me about business stuffs. I left that all, even after my father beat me alot the night I told him that I've decided to become a surgeon, instead of handling his business." He said walking to a chair and seating on it.

"When I was 21, she told me that she is planning to go to New York. I left my family and shifted to New York, even though my father stopped talking to me after that."

He stood again walking to me.
"When I am 26 and ready to propose her, I discovered that she got married" He said running a hand over his hair. "You know the girl I'm talking about." He said before patting my back and walking out too.

"Your arriving there at correct timing, that night wasn't a coincidence,right?" I exclaimed and he stopped on his tracks. "I'm sorry, I forgot to thank you for having so amazing enemies" he stated before going out.

Riya isn't understanding whom she is joining hands with.

What I need to do now is, keep Akshara away from all this shit as much as possible.

I took a deep breath in and was about to walk out too but stopped when my eyes landed on balloon alphabets decorated as-
Happy Birthday Akshara.

My eyes blew open, putting a hand over my forehead.
I instantly walked outside to find her alone leaning against my car. I ran to her.

As she saw me coming her way, she turned away from me. Saying sorry isn't enough too, I hardly convinced her this morning and now, she'll be angrier. "Akshara.." I said not knowing what I have to say further.

She hummed earning a gasp from me. "You're crying?" I exclaimed holding her by shoulders and turning her to me, to see her nose and cheeks all red. "I'm not" she said in uneven wobbly voice.

"I-I'm really sorry Akshara. I really didn't had any idea about it. I'm ready to do anything." I said holding my both ears.

I don't like it when she cries, and it literally pains when I'm the reason for it. "Shut up" she said hugging me hard. My brows furrowed as I remembered Sidharth coming out before me.

"Did someone else said something to you?" I asked her breaking the hug and tucking the hair strands around her face behind her ear. She shook her head, again hugging me. So is it new way of being angry?

"I'm just missing Papa" causing me to smile.

She broke the hug staring at me. "Your audacity to smile at this?" She still managed to sound scary with her wobbly voice. "Will he be disturbed if we go there now?" I asked her.

She shook her head again. "That's the problem, he's not in the town today. I just talked to him on call, I've never spent my birthday without him." She said again digging her head in my chest and wrapping her hands around me tightly.

I sensed her simmering beneath my hold when I noticed her cloth. "Akshara! You're wearing a half sleeved outfit in this cold?" I exclaimed breaking the hug and looking at her.

"There's only one way left, to save me from getting cold" she said wiping her cheeks and staring at my coat. She loves to snatch my coat in colds.

"You could say it directly, if you wanted it." I muttered opening my coat and handing it to her.

"Arhaan! Is this the right way to give me your coat?" She exclaimed with irritation. "What?" I panicked. "Go start watching movies" she said wearing my coat with extra force than needed.

"What's the time?" She asked me. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. "9:37pm" I answered. "You've still got 2 and half an hour to make up for your mistake" she said before sitting inside the car.

The moment she said it, I realised where I have to take her.
I also sat inside and car and started the drive.

"Arhaaaan" she said dragging my name longer. "Jiiiii" I answered. "You will have to answer my all questions tomorrow" she said in a serious tone causing me to stop the car and look at her.

"I'm ready to answer whenever you ask, even now." I said as I suddenly felt guilt for sending her out when I had to talk with Riya. But I just did it because it would only confuse her more that way if she heard it from the middle. She stared at me for a second before nodding.

"Suno na" she said softly, looking carefully over my coat that she is wearing. "Bolo na" I asked keeping my eyes at the driveway. "What perfu-- nothing" she said opening the window and leaning her head outside.

"Akshara first you took my coat and now your opening the window for the air to directly attack on me!" I complained as I felt the cold air brushing over my skin. She leaned back inside, staring at me up and down. "What?" I asked her.

"But your still looking hot" she said closing the window. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. "Mujhe Cher rahi ho?" I asked her and she giggled hard. "Agar tum cherana chaho to" she answered before again laughing.

"Jii nahi" I said again turning to the road. Suddenly, something striked to my mind. "Akshara" I said. She turned to me. "Bark" she said shattering my heart into pieces. No problem.

"Stay away from that Sidharth" I told her. "Why?" She asked me and I stopped the car. This isn't the right time to tell her about everything. "Because I don't like him" I didn't even lie.

"Do you think I'll agree?" She said with narrowed eyes. "Wether you agree or not, your not meeting him again" I said turning to her. She kept staring at me for a second, as if thinking wether to say it or not.

"Fine, but 1 condition" she said leaning closure to me. "W-what is it" I asked leaning back because I suddenly became nervous. "You.." she said digging her finger at at my chest.

Should I tell her now that it hurts?

"Will stay away from that Navya" and I was expecting her to take my one kidney. "Fine, but why?" I asked leaning closure to her. "B--because I don't like her" she said leaning back her head.

"Hope we didn't missed it, let's go fast" I exclaimed opening the door for her and gently pulling her out. "Where are we?" She asked looking everywhere. I'm not even sure yet if she'll like it or not.

"You'll know it once we go there" I said holding her hand and dragging her forward with me. We'll need to walk a little bit as the car can't go more far.

"How many times do I need to tell you Arhaan? You should ask before holdi--" I stopped on my tracks and she stared at me.

"So Mrs. Singhaniya, would you like to help me go there earlier by letting me hold your hand?" I asked her leaving her hand and again forwarding it to her. She stared at my hand and then at me.

"Say that again and say, your beautiful hand. Then I'll think" She'd be happy when everything will end before we reach there.
"Fine, Can you allow me to hold your beautiful hand?" I asked her again.

"No"

"Nevermind" I muttered again holding her hand and rushing forward. "But yo--" "You should first start kissing and hugging me with permission" I said cutting her in the middle.

It literally took me 7 minutes and 36 seconds to digest what happened when she kissed me on the cheek that night.

And about the next day, when she kissed me on the lips, My brain went blank and my self-control went out the window. It was like I forgot everything in that moment. But then, I quickly realized what I was about to do and managed to gather myself and walk away.

That's the only thing I hate about her, she really holds the power to make me lose control over my own self.

"How many times do I need to inform you that there's no next time" she said and a smirk formed over my lips. "The last time you said this, you promoted the kiss from cheeks to my lips. I wonder what will be the next--" she stopped me by putting a hand over my lips.

"Aren't we g-getting late? Let's go" she said nervously pulling me forward. She remembers all the works at these moments.

I gasped looking at the place which was supposed to be clear, being so crowded. It's been years since I came here Afterall.

"It's amazing" I looked at her saying it looking up in the sky filled with stars. I slightly stepped away from her and asked a stranger. "Did it end?" I asked.

"No, it's about to start, it may start any moment" he answered making a smile over my face. Atleast we didn't missed it. I walked back to Akshara. I got a notification this morning about the meteor shower here.

"We'll need to wait a bit" I told her. "For what?" She asked. "You'll know it soon" I answered and took my phone out to check whom I just received a message from.

Neil: I just discovered that today is bhabhi's birthday, we have prepared everything here, and we will pretend that we knew everything and it was a surprise for her, You quickly come, she'd be coming home any minute.

You: She's with me, and I know it.

"Look there" she said with a big smile looking up at the falling stars. "Ooh my god! I've never seen this before" she exclaimed joining her both hands in excitement. I sat on the near bench, watching her.

"Arhaan! Make a wish quickly" she said glancing at me before again turning to the sky instantly. "I've..already made a wish" I lied as I don't believe in these things.

"Fine, then make one for me, that I become the best surgeon" she said before closing her eyes and making a wish. If she's asking me to make that wish then what is she wishing for?

I joined my both hands before closing my eyes. "Make my wife the best surgeon" I muttered before opening my eyes. Is that enough?

I kept looking at her as she kept her eyes close wishing for so long. Suddenly someone stepped in front of her, blocking me from looking at her. "Get aside, you're blocking the view" I said signing him to move. He stared at me in confusion before stepping forward.

"You mean that I blocked the stars by standing there?" He asked me in disbelief, and without moving my eyes away from her, I shook my head and answered.

"You were blocking the moon"

____________________❣️___________

So it was really a long chapter with 4345 words, and that was the reason too for taking so long to complete writing it.

One more thing, I did a poll on my Instagram. (I think most of my readers are from there, so you would know)
The poll was wether the readers want Aaliya and Reyansh's pov or not, as I kept recieving requests for their chapter.

I got 86% votes for their pov. I can't give them a separate book because they don't got much story line. That's why I'll put some of their chapter in this book, which will be maximum 5 chapters, maybe.

If your interested then you can read it and if not, that's absolutely fine because it won't affect the rest of storyline much.

And the next chapter will be their POV.

That's it.

Don't go without voting and commenting how the chapter was.

Thank you❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 436 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
571K 14.6K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
23.9K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
129K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...