Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~

552 74 82
By Vhopes_eomma

Author's note- Okay ya so, some chapters from now gonna be long, like 5k-7k words, becoz I merged two chapters in a single chapter to provide you more content in a single update, and the second reason was as the updates were having smut mostly, so I thought it would be better to merge the chapters. Now, continue reading~😘. Also, yep, it is the last surprise update, after this everything will be over your responses. Vote target here is 70+ stars and comment target is 50+.

After one week

In kim's clan

Jin was sitting with his eyes closed, in front of the idol of goddess Luna. Both of his hands are joined together, and his breaths was calm and stable. The prayer place, was filled with complete silence, as no one is there besides him, helping him in feeling more calm and focused on his prayer.

After about thirty wolf howls, Jin leaned down, attaching his head to the feet of the goddess Luna. He stayed like this for some moments, then sat straight once again, now opening his beautiful hazel brown orbs, then turning his gaze down to his four months old puppy bump.

The maids helped him in standing up from ground, then after bowing one last time to the Luna, he walked towards the gates of the prayer place to leave the chamber.

As soon as he crossed the doors for the place, a sudden gasp left his lips finding namjoon standing there, probably waiting for him to leave the chamber.

"Are you ready to leave? The chariots are waiting." Namjoon said, and Jin hummed in response while looking at his feet.

"You are not going stay there for more than two days, right?"

"I cannot, even if I want, my queen. I cannot leave the reign for so long." Namjoon said, placing his hand on his wife's shoulder, who hummed in response.

"I understand." He only said this, and for some moments, they continued to stand there in silence.

Does not matter if Jin has already spent his heat with namjoon and now he is having his puppy in his belly, does not matter that from now many years the two are staying in the same chamber, Jin always feel shy and submissive under the gaze of his husband.

And namjoon does not like it.

He wants his wife to be more expressive. He wants him to talk to him, keep his thoughts in front of him, fight him when he feels like his husband is doing something wrong, but the other always is too silent, or scared to say or do anything.

And this is the reason why namjoon has decided to send Jin in jung's clan.

Hopefully, staying with hoseok, who is an omega who always learnt to stand for himself, who knows how to fight back and protect himself, bring a positive change in jin, and also raise some of his confidence.

Hopefully, Jin could be able to open his heart in front of hoseok, as he never did that in front of his own husband.

Namjoon thought to himself, and with a smile, he held on jin's hand, guiding him to the outside of the palace, to leave for jung's clan.

.

.

.

Hoseok's pov

"Ahh!" Once again, I got kicked by jisoo seongnamin on chest making me cough at the harsh impact. The sun has not raised yet, but as jisoo noona said a week ago, I am practicing sword fighting with her, but just like always, I am ending up getting defeated. She is Soo much stronger and good in everything. How am I suppose to win against her!?

"Hoseok, stand up, raise your sword and fight with me! Is this how you are going to fight in battlefield!? Is this how you are going to win against your enemy!? Is this how you are going to protect your reign!? HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BECOME A GOOD QUEEN IN FUTURE HUH!?" she shouted, making me gulp, and stand from my place, but ended up on ground once again and a painful groan left my lips, when she again kicked me on my face this time.

"I do not have any faith in you now. Leave it. You are only good for bearing puppies-" and before she could complete her words, I attacked on her by my sword, this time in rage and with full of strength.

The sparks could be seen as I continuously kept attacking on her by my sword while she kept defending herself by my attacks. I kept walking forward in rage while she kept walking backward with strained expression on her face.

The voice of continuous metal clashing against each other was resonating in the practice field. I kept striking on her with my full strength, trying to get close to close while looking into her eyes and totally focused on her actions.

With a jerk, I moved at my right when she aimed to kick me on my chest once again, and the very next moment, I was behind her and kicked on her back with all my force, making her fall on ground on her one knee.

I was breathing heavily, and sweating massively even in between of the snow, as it has been wolf steps since we both are practicing.

"I am, *huff* a warrior, *huff* and, I am not only good *huff* to bear pups *huff*, I can protect *huff* my reign too" I said, making her chuckled at my words, and then stand up from her place.

"This is how you have to fight against your enemy. With full rage, and studying their technique." She said, and I just kept breathing heavily whole looking at her.

"You did good. Finally you were able to take me down, but we have to work on your movements more. Also, today, I want to see your archery skills again, as it has been so long since we have practiced that." She said, and I nodded, but in an instant, I hissed when a sharp pain hit my chest, making me fall on my one knee while I tried to support my body by holding onto my sword.

"Hoseok? What happen? Did I kicked you too harshly?!" She asked, concern manifesting in her tone.

"I-it is hurting ugh!" I groaned in pain, and the next moment I knew, I was picked in princess carry by her, and rushed towards the palace, in the direction of healers chamber.

.

.

"Prince hoseok has to rest for some days as he got some injury in his chest. It is because of heavy practicing and continuous hits on the same place. Former royal chief commander jisoo, I understand that you want your students to be best, but I am glad you did not kicked hoseok on his abdomen or it would have cause a serious injury, resulting in a cursed womb(infertility) too." yn noona explained, making jisoo noona bow at us in apology.

"It was my fault that I pushed prince hoseok beyond his capacity, and also injured him unknowingly. Prince hoseok, you can take rest until you become completely healthy once again. I will suspend the battlefield lessons for one week. You can continue with the lessons with seongja yoongi and seognja yn."

"It is fine seongnamin. I know you want best for me." I said, and she bowed at me once again, then left from there.

"Hoseok, remove your attire. I will apply this herbal oil on your chest to sooth the pain. It will give relax to your chest." She said, and I nodded at her words.

.

.

"Hobi, are you sure that you can take today's lessons? I heard about your injury from jisoo noona." Taehyung asked, with his arms wrapped around of my waist, while we both were hiding behind some curtains before entering into Luna's temple for today's lessons.

"I am fine tae. I am refrained from doing heavy physical activities. I can take lessons. You should not worry about me this much." I said in a whisper, giving a peck on his lips, making him smile a little at me.

"If you feel any discomfort, let me know. I will take care of you, okay?" He said, and I nodded at him with a smile.

After that, he peeked out of the curtains to look around, and when he saw no one, he pulled me out of that place too, now walking in the direction of temple for our lessons.

"Oh tae, I have something to tell you." I said, making him hum in response while walking.

"Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are arriving here soon. Jin hyung is going to stay here till your birthday." And he immediately turned his gaze in my direction with wide eyes.

"Are you saying the truth!?" He asked enthusiastically, and I nodded at him with a smile.

"Oh goddess Luna! I was missing them a lot! Finally I can see my jinnie hyungi once again!" He said, and I laughed quietly at his behavior. He is, adorable.

.

.

.

"It should be fine for hoseok when he will get his heats." The king said to his queen, staring at the hut, which is under of the same magical glowing tree where hoseok bought jimin to see his flute magic for the first time.

"I cannot believe that our son cannot spend his heats in his own palace." The queen said, still in disbelief that they had to built a hut for hoseok specially, as there are high chances that his gardenia scent will get Soo strong that even suppressant oil would not work and will fill the whole palace with his scent.

"We cannot take any risk queen, specially, not at this moment, when everything is at a place where our one mistake and one wrong decision can cost hoseok's whole life." ji-ho said, and jisoo nodded in understanding.

"Appa, eomma, you called us here?" Said a known voice from behind, making both the parents turn around, to find hoseok and taehyung standing in front of them.

"Yes hobi." Jisoo said, then turned her gaze to her husband.

"This hut? It was not here before." Hobi said, and ji-ho nodded at his words.

"Hoseok, as you know, soon you will get your heats, so this hut is built here for you and taehyung to spend your heat duration here."

"Why not in palace?" Taehyung asked, with a frown of confusion on his face.

"Hoseok's heat will be strong. There are chances that the palace will get filled by his gardenia scent. And as we still have not found taemin, and also we have no information about earth dragon, so it is better to hide hoseok properly without risking anything." He explained, making hoseok sigh, and nod in understanding.

"You can see it from inside if you want hobi. Tell us if you want to change something inside." Jisoo said, and hoseok nodded at her words.

He walked in the direction of the hut, opened the bamboo door and walked inside of it. A smile formed on his beautiful face when he found the hut comfortable and warm from inside. Does not matter it is snowing outside, but from inside it is warm, provably because of the magic of the tree under which it is built.

"Did you liked this hobi?" Ji-ho asked, making hoseok turn his gaze in the direction of his father, and nod at him with a smile.

"This is beautiful and fine. Can I spend my today's night here with tae?" He asked, and for some moments Ji-ho fell into his thoughts.

The most unreal smile formed on his lips, making hoseok press his lips together to suppress his laugh, so does his mother, while taehyung kept standing there straight in silence, looking like he is ready to faint any moment at the sudden change in the pheromones of the alpha king.

"Yes, but-" Then he turned his attention towards taehyung, who kept standing still without saying anything.

"Do not, do anything, for the sake of goddess Luna, to my son, taehyung, my soon to be son in law." He said, and taehyung nodded at him vigorously.

After his parents left the hut, hoseok fell on the bed with a loud groan, removed his pendent from his neck, and wiped the oil from his scent glands by his hanbok, making the hut fill with the alluring calming scent of gardenia slowly.

"Taeeee, come hereeeee!" Hoseok called, with his arms wide open, still laying on the bed, making the alpha chuckle and jump on top of him, engulfing him into his masculine brace, then burying his nose his scent gland to inhale the scent of his lover after five months.

"Oh Luna! How much I missed this!" The alpha said, and kept caressing and nuzzling into his neck, inhaling the scent deeply, making hoseok giggle at the ticklish feeling.

"It tickles. Tae, can I request you one thing?"

"Anything for you jagiya."

"Make love with me." And taehyung in an instant left him, now staring down at the young omega with wide eyes.

"Your father just gave me the most threatening gaze and warned me to not to touch you. You want me dead?"

"Taeeeeee! Please. It has been so long since we have done something. No one is going to know. I want to feel you." He whined, making taehyung sigh and caress his hair gently by the tips of his fingers.

"You will limp and your father will know what we did. I want to live longer, Beautiful."

"Please alphaaa~" this time, hoseok said in sensual tone, making the bulge in taehyung's throat move.

"Jagiya, do not talk to me in such a tone. You know, I do not like this."

"Why alpha? Do not you, want to feel your omega around your-" hoseok continued in the same tone, with his delicate hand slowly going down to taehyung's body while touching him gently, then stopping on top of the wood of the elder.

"Around your wood?"

"Hoseok, you will regret this. Stop." This time, taehyung's voice went deeper and huskier, his eyes glowing like Amber, while his black orchid scent got more sensual, making hoseok already feel some wetness in between of his legs.

"Alpha~ I want to feel you inside me, please~" hoseok whispered in his honey like tone, looking into the eyes with his blue orbs.

He took taehyung's hand in his, making tae look at it. Slowly, hoseok brought it close to his face, then held on his thumb, to give a small lick on the tip of it, making taehyung feel a sudden sensation running down in his body.

"From where you are learning this omega?" Tae asked, as he stared at his mate teasing his thumb by giving small kisses and licks on it, without breaking the gaze from him.

"Umm, I read some erotic books from royal library?" He said sweetly, now wrapping his beautiful heart shaped lips around the thump, then swirling his warm and wet tongue around it like a little puppy, making taehyung groan at the act of his lover.

"Hobi, you are crossing the line. You will regret." Once again, he warned, his voice getting darker and huskier, so deep that hoseok felt shivers running down in his body.

But what hoseok did next, made the last thread of taehyung's patience snap, when he took the thumb out of his mouth, and licked its length by his long sinful tongue, making taehyung imagine the most sinful things.

"Fine. You asked for it. If you have read the erotic books, then I think you have surely read about sucking your alpha's wood, right my love?" And this statement made hoseok's all confidence disappear, making his white cheeks turn more red which they already were because of cold weather.

"Umm."

"What umm? Words jagiya."

"I-i did."

"Did you touched yourself while reading those books? I know how erotic they are. I know how detailed the writers write those books. So, did you touched yourself in my absence love?" He asked, making hoseok grip firmly in taehyung's hand, and the blush only got deeper.

"I-i did n-not."

"Do not lie love. I know you are lying."

"Fine. I did! But not much!" Hoseok whined, but taehyung let out a dark chuckle.

"Then, how about we try something new today?" Taehyung whispered, making hoseok stare at him with a frown on his enchanting face.

"What do you mean?"

"How about you pleasure me the way I pleasure you by eating you from down there?" And hoseok could not be more redder. He turned his gaze down, as the heat in cheeks was getting too much, and the intense gaze of his mate was feeling like it will burn him anytime.

"B-but, I never d-did that."

"While making love, we do everything for the first time." Saying this, taehyung stood on his knees, and removed his hanbok in am instant, then started to work on hoseok's hanbok without letting him to do this on his own.

Soon, they both were completely naked in front of each other, where taehyung's long, thick and veiny wood was already partially hard, while hoseok's flower was having the slimy liquid covered around its petals(folds).

"Stand up jagiya." Taehyung ordered in his alpha tone, making hoseok obey to his words.

Taehyung leaned his back to the head side of the bed, while hoseok sat in front of him with the innocent blue gaze, and stared at the face of the elder as he does not have enough strength to look down at the naked physique of his lover.

Holding onto the wood in his large hands, taehyung let out a sigh, and stared into the eyes of the younger.

"Jagiya, today, you have to take my wood in this little mouth of yours, and suck me until I spill my liquid down in your throat. You have to do this in a same way you read in those erotic books." Again, taehyung used his alpha tone on hoseok, and just like before, hoseok obeyed him by nodding his head, while looking down at the white sheets of the bed.

"I would love to hear your voice, love." He said, moving his veiny hand up and down on his wood, still staring dominantly at his lover's naked, curvy, and seductive figure.

"I understood." Hoseok mumbled, making taehyung smirk, and leave his wood, now sitting with his legs wide with his knees bent and feet place on the soft mattress, and arms placed on his knees, sitting like a king in front of hoseok.

"Then, crawl to me jagiya, and take what belongs to you, and only you." Taehyung whispered deeply, making hoseok feel a sudden sensation run down his body, making him feel his own flower getting more wet just by the voice and words of his mate.

Hoseok crawled in the direction of his mate, now sitting in between of his legs with his legs fold.

"Take this in your hand, and lick it the way you did with my thumb. Do not use your pretty teeth, and do not force yourself to take the whole thing in your mouth. I do not think I have to explain you as you have read those erotic books." Taehyung said, and hoseok nodded hesitantly at his words. Now he is kind of regretting for provoking him, as he was not expecting that he will end up in such a situation.

"Now, for what you are waiting? Go ahead jagiya."

Taking a deep breath, hoseok wrapped his dainty fingers around the wood of his mate, and started to move it on its length, making the alpha let out a soft sigh.

Seeing the reaction of the elder, hoseok fasten his pace, making the wood getting more erect in his hand, also making some of taehyung's fluid drop down from it, making hoseok feel heat rising in his cheeks.

After moving his hand for some more moments, hoseok stopped and leaned his face down, tugging his black hair to the back of his ear by his one hand.

He closed his eyes, pulled his tongue out, and started to lick on the tip of the alpha's wood like a little puppy, making a moan escape the perfect lips of the alpha.

Hoseok licked the salty-sweet liquid by his tongue, then trailed his tongue down on his length, till he reached the bottom, then again licked it to its tip, making taehyung feel heaven at the feeling of the hot and wet tongue caressing his hard wood in such a erotic manner.

"Uhmmm~" the heavy moan escaped taehyung's lips, when finally he felt a warm and wet mouth engulfing the tip of his wood.

Hoseok wrapped his pretty lips around the wood of his mate, swirling his tongue around its width and sucking him softly, tasting the weird taste of the alpha's liquid on his tongue.

Slowly, he started to push the wood deeper in his mouth, making him choke when it reached the back of his throat.

"Do not force yourself love. Take as much as you can." Taehyung said with his eyes closed, but moaned when hoseok hummed in response against of his wood, making the vibration feel around of his length.

Slowly, he started to push the wood down in his throat, making him choke in it and some tears fill in his almond blue eyes, but he did not stopped and managed to take the whole thing in his mouth, which is reaching somewhere deep down in his throat.

Hoseok was breathing heavily against the heated skin of his mate. He took some moments to compose himself, then started to move his head up and down on his length, making the wood slide against of the warm walls of his throat, and heavy breaths leave taehyung's mouth.

Hoseok kept moving his head on his length, in between, he was stopping too to swirl his tongue around of his wood, then again continuing to move his head, feeling the hard wood sliding in his throat, making him gag and tear up at every thrust.

"Ohh hoseok~ keep doing like this~ Soo good~ you feel so good love~" taehyung moaned in ecstasy, now gripping a fistful of the younger's hair, pushing his face down making him choke and tears roll down from his eyes.

Soon, taehyung started to thrust his wood into the mouth of his lover roughly, making hoseok choke vigorously at every thrust, and tears were rolling down from his eyes without any break.

"Oh luna~ my luna~ my hobi~ my mate. You belongs to only me hoseok! Only me! Only I have the right to claim you in such uncouth ways. Only I have the permission to use you in such ways~ ohhhh moon goddess!!" Taehyung said while moaning, and kept moving his hips and thrusting into the mouth of his lover.

Hoseok mouth has started to hurt now. His throat started to burn because of the rough thrusts from his alpha, and he was running out of breath too because of the continuous thrusts in his mouth.

"Hmm-umm-hmm~" hoseok hummed against of the wood of the elder, and soon a muffled scream left his lips, when he felt his insides getting expanded by the wood of his mate.

A loud groan left taehyung's lips and he stopped thrusting, pushing his mate's face down to his wood making him bury his face in his lower region.

Hoseok moaned out loud when he felt taehyung spilling his desires down in his throat, making him gag once again and tears leave his eyes. For some moments, taehyung did not left his head and kept filling his stomach by his seeds, while hoseok kept taking it as he was not having any other choice.

"Ahhhhh~" taehyung groaned out loud, and pulled out his wood by pulling hoseok's face away, making the younger cough vigorously and fell on bed, curling his body into a ball.

"Ah!" A gasp left hoseok's lips when taehyung picked him by holding onto his arm, pushed him on the bed on his back, hovered over him and smashed his lips to his, involving him in a complete hunger filled kiss.

"UMMMMM!~" A muffled scream left hoseok's lips when without any warning taehyung pushed his whole wood into his flower, stretching his walls and tearing his skin making him bleed little.

The kiss was filled with lust and hunger, as taehyung devoured his mouth, tasting himself in that hot cavern. Hoseok's hands were pinned on the both sides of his hands, with his finger intertwined with each other.

Hoseok's whole body trembled and his hold on the hands of his mate got firm, when taehyung started to thrust his wood into him like a wolf in his rut.

The tears were rolling down from his eyes, the muffled moans kept leaving his pretty lips, the hut got filled with voices of his skin to skin colliding with each other, while taehyung's tongue kept tasting hoseok's mouth and tormenting his lips, until hoseok's lips started to feel numb to him.

"Haa! Ah-ah-ah~" the loud erotic cries of the omega echoed in that hut as soon as taehyung left his lips, and kept thrusting into him with full strength, making his small body move because of the powerful thrusts.

"Hoseok hoseok hoseok! You did so wrong by provoking me like this! You did so so sooo wrong!" Taehyung growled, and leaned down to attack the soft and unmarked chest of the younger.

A scream left hoseok's lips when taehyung bit him around of his nipple, making teeth mark appear on that place. He started to swirl his tongue on his nipple, play with if by biting and teasing it kissing and nibbling on it. It was feeling like he is a a puppy who just has grew his teeth and now he is playing with own source of food.

"Uahhh! Ah-haa-maaa!" Hoseok moaned, or cried in pleasure, feeling his mate's mouth on his sensitive place while his wood kept sliding against of his warm and wet walls, making his eyes roll back into his head and see stars in that closed chamber.

"Oh! Ah! Tae! Soo good ah! Ah-ah!" The moans got more seductive, more needy when taehyung finally hit his sweet spot.

The alpha groaned, left his abused nipple, left his hands to place his arms under the knees of his lover.

"You loved that huh? Then moan my name jagiya. Moan my name loud! Moan how loud you can moan my name. SCREAM MY NAME KIM HOSEOK!" taehyung demanded, pulling his legs up, then biting on his thigh making hoseok let out a scream.

"Haa-ahh taee! Tae! Taehyung! Taehyungaahh ahahh! Alpha taehyung!" He cried, moaned loudly, making taehyung smirk in satisfaction, and thrust his hips with more strength, more deeply, and at more precise place, which made hoseok see blur in front of his eyes, his drool flowing down from both corner of his heart shaped lips, his blue orbs disappearing in his head, his beautiful face covered by a seductive frown, and his heavenly Beautiful body covered with the sweat, making him look completely wrecked.

"Hobi hobi HOBIIIII! My Luna! My love my mate and only mine mine and mineeee!" Taehyung groaned while biting on his thighs and thrusting his wood in and out, again and again, making the poor omega cry in pleasure.

Placing his one leg on his broad shoulder, taehyung moved his hand to his flower, and pressed his small leaf by his index finger, making hoseok's mouth went wide open and his sweet juices cover the wood of his mate in an instant.

"Tae! Ugh ah ahaaa" the words could not got completed, as taehyung again started to bite and suck on his thighs, his finger playing with his small leaf, and his wood hitting his sweet spot, stretching his walls to their fullest, sliding his wood against of his walls continuously, and their wet skins colliding against each other at every wolf blink.

"Haaaa-aahhhhhhhhhh!" The loud scream left hoseok's lips and his mind went completely blank, when he felt taehyung's wood getting bigger in size, stretching his insides once again, and then getting locked to him.

"Ohhhhh hoseokaaaaahhh!" Taehyung growled loudly, and spilled his desires in Hoseok's small body. Hoseok moaned feeling the warm liquid flowing inside of his body, filling the place where one day his and his lover's puppy will grow.

Taehyung kept filling hoseok with his desires by keeping his wood deep inside of him, while his lips and tongue kept moving on his inner thighs. Hoseok, was tired and ready to lose his consciousness any time, but seems like taehyung have lot to spill into hoseok's body.

After three wolf howls, finally taehyung let out a satisfied moan, and pulled himself out from the flower of his mate, making a small moan escape hoseok's lips, and the excess liquid flow out of his stretched flower, mixed with some of his blood as taehyung was rough to him today once again.

The alpha fell beside of his omega feeling tired, but attached his lips to the younger, but this time kissing him with full of love and gentleness. Hoseok was having no strength in moving his lips with the elder, so he let taehyung do whatever he want, and kept following him with his closed eyes.

After some moments, the kiss broke, and taehyung covered both of them by the soft quilt, burying his face into the neck of his omega, inhaling the scent of gardenia, to feel more close to him.

"I love you so much hobi. Never leave me. I will die without you." Taehyung confessed, and waited for the you get to say something, but seems like he exhausted him little too much today, as he can hear the soft snores of his lover against of his ear.

A soft smile formed on taehyung's lips, and he kissed him on his cheek, before himself falling in the sweet dreams of his lover.

.

.

.

"This is, strange." Yoongi mumbled to himself, as he walked in the area of the forest, which is having no snow around, and all the plants, trees, grass has dried for some unknown reason.

He came there to collect some herbs to make medicine for his mate, as yn all of a sudden started to have pain in her belly. So, to ease her pain, he decided to make some medicine, but as he was not having the required herbs, he had to come into the first to collect some, but when he came in the deeper side of the forest, be found an area where there is no trace of life, as all the plants has dried there.

Yoongi frowned, and kneeled down on the ground, when he saw something sparkling in between of the dried bushes.

"A ring?" He frowned, seeing an unknown ring in the mid of the forest.

He kept looking at it in his hand, trying to understand if its magical or not, but all of a sudden, his breaths stopped, and his body went still, when he felt someone's presence behind him.

Slowly, he turned his head around, and when his eyes laid on the thing behind him, it felt like his soul almost left his body, and his heart stopped beating for a moment.

Yoongi raised his hands to use his magic and take out his dagger, but his eyes widen when strong vines got wrapped around both of his arms, which emerged from ground out of nowhere.

"A-UMMMM!" His scream got muffled by a hand on his mouth, which got wrapped around of his lips from behind.

The long black nails pricked the skin of his cheek, making blood drip from his pale skin, while he kept looking in front of him with wide eyes.

"How are you, the great seognja, min yoongi" whispered a feminine voice from behind in his ear.

"HMMMMM!!!! UMMMMMMMM!" Yoongi screamed in agony, when the vines broke the bones of his arms, making tears roll down from his eyes. The female who was standing behind of him, dug her long black nails into his cheek more, almost stabbing his skin, and bought her black painted lips close to his ear, to let out a dark chuckle.

"Welcome to our reign, Min yoongi."

.

.

The place fell silent, and everyone disappeared from there, like no one was ever there. The darkness covered that place once again, and the ring which yoongi was holding in his hand, was now laying on the ground, glowing in red, in the darkness of that night.

Soon after, the glow of the ring disappeared, and it become sand, mixing with the soil of that forest.

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHH! GODDESS LUNA! AAAHHHH" YN screamed in pain, while pushing the puppy out of her body, holding onto the Queen's hand in a firm grip, while the midwives was checking on her health continuously. It has been only six months, and the puppy is already coming out. The puppy was supposed to develop for one month more, but seems like the moon goddess was having another plans.

"AHHHHH! YOONGI! AAHHHH!" she screamed his name, crying heavily, while the queen was getting tense with every passing moment. As soon as she got the information about yn going into labour pain, when yoongi is out to get some herbs, she rushed to her chamber to comfort her. Yoongi and yn, can be the sages of the palace, but they are like their own family.

"One last push seongja YN, the puppy's head is out." The midwife said , and with one more last scream, she pushed the whole baby out.

After that, yn fainted, while the queen Jung caressed on her sweaty forehead, with motherly feeling in her old gaze.

"Queen, Moon goddess has blessed Seongja YN and Seongja yoongi with an alpha son." The midwife said, holding the crying baby in her hands, making a smile form on jisoo's face.

"Clean the puppy, and wrap him properly with the given attire to you." Jisoo said, making the midwife nod, and left the chamber with the crying alpha puppy in her arms.

Jisoo turned her gaze to the unconscious omega, who was now resting after giving birth.

A sigh left her lips, as she know the puppy is going to be weak in initial stages of his growth. He needs proper care, proper love, or there are high chances that he will lose his life. The puppies is born way too early of his actual time, and there are very high chances that the puppy can lose his life.

Hopefully, it would not happen.

YOONGIIIIIIIIIIII SOMEONE HELP HIM!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- ~The first heat~

Glimpse- Hoseok was staring at the lunar lure portion in his hand, still thinking about the mysterious disappearance of yoongi. His mate is calm now, as she have to take care of her premature puppy, who is already weak and can die if she remain upset like this.

He opened the bottle, and was about to pour a drop of the potion in the chalice, but flinched badly when he heard a loud thud sound from outside, making him run towards of his balcony leaving the potion on the table.

A person, who was hiding in hoseok's chamber, appeared from the darkness of that room, taking the lunar lure potion in his hand.

A smirk formed on his lips, and he poured the whole bottle in the chalice, which was not much, leaving a last drop inside of it, as he know hoseok still have not poured the potion in his chalice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No proofread~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
72.4K 6.7K 62
"b-but I didn't do anything, it's my cousin" "I know sweetie but you pay for the things your cousin did"
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
55.9K 3.4K 18
Two shots / One shots stroies about our cute Arthit who is a cat and his love interest Kongpob. I don't own any of the characters used in the story...