✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

251-260

109 2 0
By ruwen05026

☆ 251. Chapter 251: Can't be hard to come to Yin

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 251

Unable to be hard to hear

that Feng Beizhi had only called him an old man all the time, and didn't treat him as a relative at all, Lin Zhixing's anger was even heavier. Even if Feng Beizhi now comes up with evidence to prove that it was indeed the Mo family's first move, I'm afraid Lin Zhixing won't believe it, because Feng Beizhi's attitude really makes him feel cold. In terms of Feng Beizhi's attitude, he will only be willing to believe in the Mo family, after all, the Mo family's attitude towards him is respectful, and he has never had the slightest pleasure.

Seeing that the estrangement between Feng Beizhi and Lin Zhixing was getting deeper and deeper, the corners of Murphy's mouth on the side rose slightly, "It's all a family, don't quarrel."

"I'm really not a family with you, anyway, my words have been put here, if you don't believe it, you can give it a try!" Feng Beizhiren sneered, nodded to Su Yinian, and left with Su Yinian.

They still have a game in a while, and there's no time to waste here with two strangers.

The two came to the stands and sat down, and Gong Li came to Su Yinian excitedly and said, "Master, I have already rushed to the top 50."

The corners of Su Yinian's mouth raised slightly, "When the time comes, when your master has dealt with all the people of the Mo family, he will withdraw from the competition, it seems that this year's champion is not your Mo family!" You have to carry the medicine I have prepared for you with you at all times!

Gong Li immediately nodded and said: "Don't worry, I have all those medicines with me, I was attacked by someone just now, and the internal injuries in my body after taking Yuanchun Dan will be cured immediately." Of course, this behavior was also deliberately done by him, he could have waited until he defeated the opponent before taking the pill, but he just took the pill in front of the opponent, and in front of everyone, he ate the pill that could make his internal force back immediately, of course, to make the pill in Su Yinian's hand more famous. Sure enough, after he took the pill, Yuan Qi immediately replied to the other party, and was knocked down by him with just one punch. When he got out of the ring, many friends came to him one after another, and asked about the medicinal effect of this Yuanchun Pill, of course Gong Li said it in 1510, and specifically stated that these pills are only available to Su Yinian. As a result, others' attitude towards Su Yinian has become more and more respectful, and I am afraid that only people like Lin Zhixing who don't know each other will keep making trouble with Su Yinian.

Sure enough, after Lin Zhixing and Su Yinian chatted for a while, some people won up to inquire about the news of the pill, and Su Yinian's prices were almost all high, and there were restrictions. Many people retreated, and after thinking about it carefully, they should go to the Mo family to buy medicine! There are many alchemists there, so there is no shortage of a few of their medicines, although the effect of the medicine is indeed not as good as others, but can't they just take a little more? But there are also people who know very well that the price is high, and Su Yinian's ability to prescribe such a price must indicate that this pill is definitely worth this price, so if you have money, you will naturally not be stingy with that money, of course, it is important to save your life.

And I heard that as long as you make friends with Su Yinian, you can also get a discount. And the relationship between Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi has long been spread by the Lin family, intentionally or unintentionally, everyone knows it clearly, everyone knows that Feng Heng's son came back to avenge his mother, so the relationship between Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi is like this, as long as they draw a clear line with the Mo family, it is obvious that they will please Su Yinian. So many people simply chose to cut off contact with the Mo family.

Seeing that Su Yinian was surrounded by many children of famous families, the Mo family sitting in the distance had a pale face and was in a very irritable mood. They didn't believe that Su Yinian could be proud, Su Yinian's elixir would definitely not be more powerful than them, and it was estimated that there would definitely be some side effects.

The next martial artist is a child of the Mo family from Fengbei Zhi, whose name is Mo Ruxuan, who is a handsome young man, but there is jealousy between his eyebrows.

After the young man saw Feng Beizhi, he sneered, "It's been so long since the martial arts competition, our two families are finally right!" "Didn't Feng Beizhi say that he came to take revenge? Then he wants to see if Feng Beizhi can take revenge, these days he has been studying Feng Beizhi's martial arts, Feng Beizhi may be a relatively solid foundation, and there are only one or two moves, and the level seems to be lower than them. So they don't have to worry about Feng Beizhi really being able to get revenge.

Feng Beizhi could hear the other party's provocation, and said with a sneer: "Do you want to fight me so much?"

Mo Ruxuan snorted coldly, "Who is looking for death, what if you die here?"

Feng Beizhi shook his head confidently and said: "This is absolutely impossible, I will never die here, only your Mo family can die here!" Since you weren't born at the time of my mother's accident, I won't kill you! "But the other party is so high-minded, this attitude is really annoying to him.

When Mo Ruxuan heard the other party's words, he laughed angrily, "You are really arrogant, I want to see if you die here or me!"

As soon as Mo Ruxuan's words fell, he immediately went out to Feng Beizhi, and Feng Beizhi flashed easily, thinking about what kind of way to make

Mo Ruxuan's defeat miserable. However, after thinking about it, he still couldn't think of any way to make the other party even more miserable. Forget it, let's use the old trick!

When Mo Ruxuan threw a left hook at Feng Beizhi, Feng Beizhi immediately flashed to the side, slowly stretched down, raised his long legs and swept Mo Ruxuan's chest.

Mo Ruxuan quickly felt it, a huge force carried his entire body fiercely, he immediately felt the weightless power, and then fell outside the ring with a miserable scream.

With such a move, it only took half a minute for Feng Beizhi to kick Mo Ruxuan's tenth-ranked master away?

This picture made everyone on the stage of the venue silent, looking at Feng Beizhi in disbelief.

"Master, you are very handsome! Gong Li clapped his hands vigorously and shouted loudly.

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows in the direction of Gong Li, this guy didn't want to think about who he was, how could he lose to a nobody? He just wanted to play with each other, he just wanted Mo Xianxian to know clearly that what they did to his mother back then, he would return it one by one.

Looking at the conversation between the two and Feng Beizhi's confident appearance, everyone reacted, yes, he can subdue Gong Li's old man's master, Feng Beizhi is definitely not an ordinary character! He must have been hiding the other day. Everyone only reacted now, although it was a little too late, but there was always a feeling that the dust had settled in their hearts. Fortunately, they are not the Mo family and Feng Beizhi do not have to match.

The people of the Mo family were all angry when they saw this picture, and they couldn't believe it.

Mo Xian said with a pale face: "How is this impossible!?" They are clearly just..."This shouldn't be, how could Feng Beizhi be so powerful, he just used one move to knock their top 10 masters flying, and...

The disciple who looked down to see Mo Ruxuan raised his head and shook his head at Mo Xianxian, and said silently, it's useless!

The simple two words made Mo Xianxian clench his fists hard, and the people of the Mo family were even more furious.

Lin Rong said to Mo Xianxian with a pale face: "Auntie, I told you a long time ago, Feng Beizhi is definitely not an ordinary character, you don't believe it, it's okay now!" You also see that almost no one in Gong Li is his opponent these days, he only used a few moves to beat people down, and he can become his master, why don't you want to think about how powerful this will be? "Why does my aunt have to live in her own world? He thinks he is the best in the world, and he thinks that no one can ever compare, but what is his reality? Reality gave them a hard slap in the face, and Feng Beizhi was hiding clumsily from beginning to end.

Mo Xian held back her anger, "What's the hurry? If we can't beat it, let's surrender! Lin Rongdu is almost 40 years old, and he is still so unbreathable, I really doubt that he is his sister's son.

Linglong knew that it was useless for her to say anything, so she chuckled and didn't say anything, anyway, no one listened, so she didn't say anything.

After two more battles to meet the people of the Mo family again, this time the people of the Mo family were more careful than before, and they did not do anything provocative as soon as they opened their mouths, and when they were defeated, they were not as ashamed as the first one.

Su Yinian beckoned to Feng Beizhi, this guy was a little too flamboyant.

Feng Beizhi gave a flying kiss to his baby, and suddenly, when everyone did not expect it, Feng Beizhi suddenly got up from the ring and flew into the stands.

everyone was dumbfounded, after all, no matter how powerful a person is in their eyes, they will never fly off the wall, but now Feng Beizhi can fly directly to the stands, although this distance is not high, but the other party can fly! If you practice for a few more years, won't you be able to fly in the sky?

Everyone saw a burst of heat, and the faces of the few guests who had disdained Su Yinian's high price were all blue, and now they had a bad relationship with Su Yinian, and they didn't know if Su Yinian was willing to sell them pills and crystal nuclei. I knew that they wouldn't be too expensive, so wouldn't it be okay to please Su Yinian?

It's a pity that no matter how much they think about it now, they can only sigh how they made such a stupid choice in the first place.

Feng Beizhi easily landed on the stands, walked quickly in front of Su Yinian, lowered his head and kissed Su Yinian's lips.

When the Mo family in the distance saw this scene, their faces were ugly, especially the nails of Mo Xianxian's beautiful nail polish were about to fall into her palm. A beautiful man like Su Yinian should be a match for her, why should this little wild species rob her? She will definitely let Feng Beizhi know what the consequences will be if she robs her of something?

Since he can't come to the hard one, he can only come to the yin one. She didn't believe that Su Yinian could prevent the conspiracy behind her back.

Mo Xianxian's gaze was too murderous, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian could feel it, Su Yinian said softly in Feng Beizhi's ear: "It seems that she plans to come to Yin!"

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly and said: "It doesn't matter, no matter what she wants to do, she will only ask for her own hardship!" It shouldn't be my turn today, so let's go back first! Feng

Beizhi and Su Yinian left with Gong Li, and Mo Xianxian quietly found his sister.

"Sister, you must help me this time! Mo Xian said with a gloomy face.

Murphy had a headache and said, "How do you want me to help you?" Today you also saw that he is very powerful, probably more powerful than all of us, if he really wants to take revenge, we can't do anything about it!

Mo Xian snorted coldly and said: "Why can't I do it, I can't meet him face to face, but I'm not good at learning, but as long as we buy the hotel guy and put some ingredients in his meal, then he can't prevent it!" "He has already thought very clearly, he must not be able to fight against Feng Beizhi, since he can't fight, then he can only use poison to poison Feng Beizhi to death. Doesn't everything belong to her? Su Yinian and the Danfang in Su Yinian's hands are all hers. The more Murphy thought about it, the more excited she became, she didn't plan to do anything to Feng Beizhi at the beginning, she just had the idea of making Feng Beizhi make a fool of herself in the ring, but now this idea will naturally be broken, so there is no choice but to find another way. Originally, he wanted to get rid of Feng Beizhi from the beginning, but now the plan to make Feng Beizhi ugly may not be used, so let Feng Beizhi die directly.

Mo Xian Xian's idea is very good, but the problem is that he forgot the plan, and he can never compare to the change.

Murphy said angrily: "Then since you have made your own decision, why do you bother to ask me?" My idea is, let's stay out of the edge for now! "My son has already told him, that guy is really rich, rich and powerful, and he is still a very powerful martial artist, and their Mo family is afraid that they will really encounter hard stubble this time.

When Mo Xianxian heard her sister's words, she was so angry that she immediately stood up, "Why don't you even stand on my side, sister, we can't avoid his edge?" Come to think of it, he's here to take revenge on us, and we can't hide no matter how much we dodge! He's definitely not going to let me go, but will he let you go? You have to think clearly, if I die, who else has the ability to deal with Feng Beizhi? Sister, don't forget, if it weren't for you, how could his mother be on the streets?! Almost turned into a beggar? Murphy

Fei Fei was also clearly aware that he was not clean, and the forest bird would have such an end, more or less related to him, so he couldn't shirk it, if he wanted to take revenge, he would never let him go, nor would he let go of his son, but how innocent his son was, he didn't know anything, and he couldn't just be killed by Feng Beizhi.

Murphy quickly agreed, and he didn't have a choice between what Mo Xianxian said. They must agree that only by sealing the north until death can their Mo family have a glimmer of life.

Mo Xianxian immediately walked into the alchemy room, he wanted to practice a medicine that could make people lose their martial arts according to the prescription, there was no way, they didn't know if their poison could succeed.

What they didn't know was that there were people quietly coming to their room and the Ink Slender Alchemy Furnace.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian received the breakfast sent to them by the hotel early in the morning, and the two of them used the poison needles that Luo Yue specially asked them to bring, and all of these breakfasts were sprinkled with poison.

Su Yinian sighed with emotion, "Uncle Luo gave a poisonous needle, it is really useful, no matter what kind of medicine it is, it can be tested to see if it is toxic or not!" "Some herbs don't have some slight toxins in them, and after they test them, they can even test such toxins. They are really blessed with Uncle Luo, who is the real master of alchemy.

Almost all of their food now takes poison needles, and they use them after trying them, and they have been safe and sound for the past few days, except for the two batches of poison that have been delivered after yesterday.

Feng Beizhi didn't plan to endure it, he went out directly and quickly called the delivery man who hadn't walked a few steps, and called the manager down by the way.

Manager Lin came quickly, and soon learned the cause and effect, his face changed slightly, and he hurriedly said to Feng Beizhi: "Young Master Feng, how could we poison your food?" Killing you won't do us any good at all, but it will make our hotel fertility decline, how will we do business in the future?

"I've tried it once yesterday and it's all poisonous, and this morning's morning was even more terrifying, almost everything was poisonous! The

delivery man obviously didn't know the inside story, and he didn't see the panic in his manager's eyes, so he immediately stood up and said angrily: "This is absolutely impossible, how can this be poisonous?" I brought you your breakfast, and I didn't slack off along the way, and absolutely no one has ever come near these foods, so these things are absolutely not poisonous! You just take such a small needle and say that it is poisonous, who will believe it? You can't slander me!

Feng Beizhi patted the delivery man on the shoulder and said, "I didn't slander you, and I believe that you will never poison me, but your Manager Lin is different, I heard that the reason why Manager Lin can be a manager here is because of the support of the Mo family!" The people of the Mo family were defeated by me, so many people want to kill me, it is not impossible, and it may not be impossible to find you! So I have the right to believe that you are our murderer!

Manager

Lin seemed to have suffered great humiliation, and his eyes were red and he said angrily: "Don't spew blood!" Even if I was brought up by the Mo family, I don't need to unite with them to harm you? Besides, I'm a manager, I don't have to go to the kitchen at all, and it's impossible to run into these early! Okay, I know you just want to take revenge on the Mo family, so there's no need to drag innocent people into the water! Don't you think that's a bit too much?

Su Yinian shook his head justifiably and said, "I don't think it's too much!" Isn't it dangerous to find the police these days?

Feng Beizhi immediately interrupted his baby's words, for fear that his baby would say something thunderous, so he hurriedly said to Manager Lin: "You said that what we said was a lie, saying that you didn't read these dishes, so do you want to give it a try, if you dare to eat it, I believe that there is no poison in the dishes, if you don't dare to eat it, I can only suspect that these dishes are related to you!"

"You're just a genius! Manager Lin was furious, "What if you later drugged here?" I'm not wronged!

"Since you've said so, I don't seem to have any reason to doubt you! Sorry, you guys can go! Feng Beizhi said dissatisfiedly, as if he was still suspicious of the two people in front of him.

The delivery man didn't believe it at all, and he was angryHe turned around angrily and left, and his impression of Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian was greatly reduced. was about to leave, but he saw Manager Lin sneakily heading to the staircase, and he frowned slightly and followed.

After Manager Lin left Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian's room, he hurriedly dialed Mo Xianxian's phone, "Miss Mo, Feng Beizhi has a poisonous needle in their hands that they don't know what kind of poison needle it is, and they actually tried everything, they know that the dish is poisonous, what can I do?" The

food delivery man who overheard all this suddenly widened his eyes, it turned out that those dishes were really poisonous? Manager Lin is really doing things for the Mo family, how can he even dare to do something murderous? Even the martial arts fights outside, although the outside world says that life and death don't matter, but in fact they will stop there. But the rear, which should be safe and stable, is full of murderous opportunities.

The voice on the other end of the phone was loud, and Mo Xianxian screamed, "Are you stupid? Can't even do this? It's likely that I'll be in trouble with them this afternoon, and it's too late to poison them!

"So what should I do? Manager Lin also looked aggrieved, how did he know that Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi were so vigilant.

"Okay, I've already refined the cartilage, and I'll sprinkle all these medicinal powders on Feng Beizhi before the game! When the time comes, he will be weak, and he will still be beaten by me! However, I have never been able to develop a medicine to make people deaf and dumb, and he will definitely shout and admit defeat when the time comes. At this time, you must remember that when he returns to the hotel, the effect of his medicine will probably pass a day later, and when the time comes, you will find an opportunity to poison again! "After all, if Feng Beizhi said that he would admit defeat, he could only stop, so there would be no way to kill Feng Beizhi. So the best thing to do is that they all have a backup move, and it is best to die if they seal the north.

Hearing all this, the food delivery man covered his mouth tightly, quietly turned to leave, and hurriedly turned back to Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian's room.

Feng Beizhi was stunned for a moment when he opened the door and saw that it was the delivery person, "Why are you?" The

delivery man hurriedly said, "You let me in first, I have something important to tell you!" Saying that, the delivery man pushed the door and entered directly, which forced Fengbei Zhidu to be confused.

Su Yinian was also frightened by the other party's startle, stood up and asked suspiciously, "You said you have something important, what is it?" The

delivery staff hurriedly told the two of them about the conspiracy of Manager Lin and Mo Xianxian, and Su Yinian said with a faint smile on his face: "It doesn't matter, no matter what he does, he can't set off the storm!" All we need to do is prepare the antidote, thank you for your willingness to give us a message!

"I can't see them killing, but I just misunderstood you, and I ask you to forgive me!"

Su Yinian took out a pill and handed it to the food delivery man, "This pill can stay young forever, if you take it out and sell it, you can sell it for a lot of price!" The

delivery man was a little at a loss with the medicine bottle, and always felt that the other party gave him a bottle, was it a little too strange, but this was the other party's intention, and he still took it, "Thank you!" "

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian won't know, because their unintentional actions today will make a small food delivery person turn into the owner of a hot pot restaurant, and finally the hot pot restaurants will be opened nationwide.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 南风何为朝云起 、 [耽美] 虞鑫似贺 、 [耽美] [穿书]勾搭主角系统 、 [耽美] 总是被主角喜欢上该怎么办 、 [耽美] 如何拥有一个病美人 、 [耽美] [综武侠]一朝成名 、 [耽美] 卸甲 、 [耽美] 凄美地 、 [耽美] 文明起源[虫族] 、 [耽美] 另类救赎[快穿]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 252. Chapter 252: Revenge is about to begin

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 252 After the revenge was about to begin

and the food delivery man was sent away, Su Yinian turned his head and smiled helplessly and said, "What are you going to do now, it seems that we have no chance to back down." Mo Xian Xian is so scheming now, don't we pay homage to him?

Feng Beishang stepped forward and hugged Su Yinian's waist, kissed Su Yinian lightly on the forehead, and said, "I think we can do it!" She uses such tricks to sin us, and we will return it. Besides, if he says I lost as soon as he comes to power, then how can I do it to her? I've made up my mind, and I'll pay back everything my mother has suffered, so I must not give her a chance to admit defeat. "If they pretend to be hit, Mo Xian Xian will inevitably be triumphant and lose his brains, this is their chance to fight back fiercely, as long as Mo Xian Xian can't say the three words "I lost", he will let Mo Xian die in the ring.

Su Yinian nodded lightly and said, "I understand what you mean." Then let's go out first! Since he has prepared the soft tendon powder, we only need to eat a detoxification pill. "In this way, the calculation can be calculated.

Feng Beizhi smiled slightly at the corner of his mouth: "I think the most important thing we should do now is to go eat something first, I'm a little hungry."

Su Yinian nodded and said, "There are still a lot of things in my space, or let's not eat outside, after all, it can't be guarded against, who knows what tricks are behind Mo Xianxian."

Feng Beizhi thought about it for a while, and the two ate instant noodles in the room, and then left the hotel, and after leaving the hotel, the two went straight to the ring.

Because it was Fengbei's turn to be about in the afternoon, the two of them planned to walk around first, anyway, it was not interesting to watch a group of people boxing, and it was not their turn to be apprentices in the morning, so it was better to walk around and look around, after all, this is a tourist area, isn't it?

The people of the Mo family had already known about Mo Xian Xian's plan, and they also acquiesced to Mo Xian Xian's plan, so after seeing Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian coming, they immediately told Mo Xian Xian the news of their arrival. Finding that Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian did not intend to enter the ring, they hurriedly sent the news to Mo Xianxian, and Mo Xianxian immediately rushed down.

Mo Xianxian immediately rushed to Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, "Where are you going to go?"

Feng Beizhi was deeply disgusted by Mo Xianxian's self-familiar attitude, and said impatiently: "Where are we going to do your, get away!"

When Mo Xianxian heard Feng Beizhi's unkind words, she was so angry that she almost rushed forward to tear up Feng Beizhi's stinky mouth, but for today's plan, she had to endure it, so she didn't get angry, but asked with a stiff smile on her face: "I just want to ask where you're going, is it necessary for you to be so excited?" Everyone is also a relative!

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows a little inexplicably and asked, "When did we become relatives?" I remember that we don't seem to be related to you at all, can you please not mess with the relationship?

Seeing the beautiful man she liked mocking her like this, Mo Xianxian felt aggrieved in her heart, and said pitifully, "Su Shao, how can you say that about me?" My sister is her grandfather's daughter-in-law and her grandmother, so why isn't she a relative? If there was any misunderstanding before, let's just talk about it, but don't hurt the harmony of the two families. If you want to play anywhere, you can find me, I can be your guide, I come to this place every year, I know it very well!

Seeing Mo Xianxian staring at his daughter-in-law with that kind of squinting eyes, Feng Beizhi panicked in his heart, and said to Mo Xianxian with a disgusted face: "Can you not stare so big with those eyes, no matter how you think my daughter-in-law is not yours, you say that you are disgusting, you like to rob other people's things so much?" And don't say that we are relatives, don't say that we are a family, I came back to seek revenge on you, how can I be a family with you, how did you treat my mother in the first place, I have to return them one by one! It's useless for you to say anything, I've made up my mind, and if you get close to my daughter-in-law again, I'll ruin your face and make it impossible for you to marry in your life.

The more Feng Beizhi's words were spoken, the more he choked Mo Xian's breath, Mo Xian's hand was already ready, she immediately held her breath, and waved at Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, and waved the medicine powder on the two of them.

Seeing that Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian were choking and coughing constantly, the corners of Mo Xianxian's mouth rose slightly, so Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian should have inhaled the poison powder.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian coughed constantly, then retreated, and the two waved the medicine powder in the air, and began to explode in acting.

Feng Beizhi stared at Mo Xian in disbelief and shouted angrily, "What did you give us?" What is it?

Mo Xian Xian had already taken a few steps back at this time, and did not answer Feng Beizhi's question.

Su Yinian felt a little dizzy, and pressed his temples, why do I think this thing makes people feel weak!

Feng Beizhi looked at his daughter-in-law with a painful look on her face and frowned secretly, it seemed that his acting skills were really not enough,

Feng Beizhi hugged his daughter-in-law, glared at Mo Xianxian fiercely and said, "What do you want to do?" What the hell is this?

Seeing that the medicinal powder had fallen to the ground, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, and he said proudly: "This medicinal powder is not life-threatening to you, but it will make you a little weak and unable to use internal force." You can't use your fists without internal strength, and when the time comes, you just have to admit defeat obediently, and I can let you go.

Su Yinian sneered and said, "It seems that you already know who you're going to fight against this afternoon, so you came to the door to find trouble, just to want to sprinkle this medicine powder on us?" Want to make us weak? I'm really not afraid to tell you that even if we are weak, it will be more than enough to deal with such a waste as you.

Hearing Su Yinian's words, Mo Xiannian was stunned for a while, she looked at Su Yinian in disbelief, she never thought that Su Yinian, who was so quiet and gentle, would say such hurtful words in her mouth, Mo Xianxian said aggrievedly, "How can you say that about me?" How am I a waste? Tell you, today I'm going to show you who is the waste, I'm a pharmacist, I can practice any medicine I want to practice. I won't lose if I follow. I like you, but that doesn't mean I can tolerate you again and again. Don't you think you're being a little disrespectful to me?

Feng Beizhi said angrily: "Maybe you are a gentle and polite old lady, of course we can be respectful and polite to you, but the problem is that you are not a seventy or eighty old, and you still think about other people's lover's sao goods all day long, then there is no way, I really can't be respectful and polite to you." Don't you think we all have a dislike for you? Why do you still have such self-confidence, thinking that if you get rid of me, you can get my daughter-in-law? Look at what you have in your body that can compare to my daughter-in-law? Even if my daughter-in-law is looking for a daughter, she can find someone who is more perfect than you, and she can't find an old lady like you!

"Look for death! "Mo Xian Xian is most annoying that others keep calling him old lady, and when he heard that Feng Beizhi was disrespectful, he was furious, stomped his feet fiercely, and directly stepped forward to make a move on Feng Beizhi.

Mo Xian's fist slammed into Feng Beizhi's arm, Feng Beizhi took a step back, his eyebrows furrowed fiercely.

Seeing Feng Beizhi's performance, Mo Xian knew that he had an effect, the corners of Mo Xian Xian's mouth were raised, he was very proud, he looked at Feng Beizhi coldly and said, "Look at you, you are weak and powerless, how can you fight with me?" The effect of this powder is particularly strong and can last for up to 6 hours. I've just asked my juniors and juniors to finish the game as best they can, so soon it'll be our turn, and I'll let you die in the ring when the time comes.

Su Yinian protected Feng Beizhi and looked at Mo Xianxian and said, "If you kill Feng Beizhi, then I will kill you." The alchemist behind me will never let you go.

Hearing this, Mo Xianxian's expression stiffened, but he didn't expect Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi to be really in love, but why? How can a handsome man like Su Yinian be worthy of Feng Beizhi?

"When he's dead, you'll know who's best for you! Mo Xian Xian gritted his teeth fiercely and turned to leave.

Watching Mo Xianxian leave, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian looked at each other and smiled, and the corners of Su Yinian's mouth showed a wicked smile, "Your acting skills just now are too bad!" "

Feng Beizhi heard that he was pickedRaised his eyebrows and said, "Your acting skills are not very good!" You almost showed your stuff when he beat me up just now!

"Who told me to feel sorry for you! The corners of Su Yinian's mouth rose, and he stepped forward and kissed Feng Beizhi on the lips hard, "I think it's too cheap to let her die like that, if it weren't for her, your mother would probably work hard to find you, why would she ruin your home and still live well?" Let her live and be tortured, I think it is her greatest punishment! If one day we can really find an elixir that can bring the dead back to life, and we can get your mother back and anger her to death, that will be the greatest revenge for her!

Feng Beizhi smiled helplessly, and stepped forward to hug Su Yinian, in fact, he knew that the resurrection pills in Su Yinian's words could not be realized so quickly, but he thought about it, what his daughter-in-law said was right, rather than letting Mo Xian Xian die so happily, it was better to let Mo Xian Xian live and be tortured, and let Mo Xian Xiao lose what she once had and what she had taken from others little by little. This is the biggest punishment for Mo Xian.

The two returned to the ring together with a smile, and since Mo Xian Xian said it, it was very likely that it would be their turn to fight Mo Xian Xian soon.

They sent a message to Gong Li, and Gong Li hurried over after knowing the news.

"Master, is the soft tendon on Mo Xian's body really useful?

Su Yinian nodded and said that it was still useful, but even if we didn't eat the Poison Clearing Pill, maybe it would only be limited to half an hour, after all, its medicinal materials were too ordinary, and it would easily disappear in our bodies. Nowadays, the pills are divided into several categories and several products, and it is conceivable that the effects of different types of pills on the martial artists are also different. A relatively low-grade ammunition like this will have no effect on a high-level martial artist like us, so you can rest assured that you don't have to worry about the Mo family attacking you. When the time comes, I will give you half a poison pill, if you meet the Mo family to eat it.

Gong Li nodded with a smile and said, "It's still my master who is the best for me."

Feng Beizhi turned his head slightly, stared at Gong Li with a warning face, and said, "Even if my daughter-in-law is the best for you, it is also my daughter-in-law!" "

Gong Li has been helpless for a year's vinegar jar of his master, I really don't know how many jars there are, but I have to be jealous when I say anything, and this vinegar is too strong.

Sure enough, just like Mo Xianxian said, when it was almost 10 o'clock, the host in the ring actually drew the lottery of Mo Xianxian and Feng Beizhi.

The people on the field heard Su Yinian's news, of course, they also knew that the grievances between Feng Beizhi and the Mo family, they were more or less clear, otherwise they would not have cut off contact with the Mo family in order to please Su Yinian, and now seeing that the highest-level alchemist and martial artist of Feng Beizhi and the Mo family was also the Mo Xian Xian who killed Feng Beizhi's mother back then, everyone gasped, this host's luck is too rebellious, right? Why didn't anyone draw these two people? Although they knew that the two would meet sooner or later, it was too fast. Is it necessary to play so exciting?

Although everyone didn't look down on Mo Xian Fiber, they all knew that Mo Xian Xian would definitely not be able to do Feng Beizhi, Feng Beizhi would fly, would Mo Xian Fiber? Mo Xian Xian doesn't know anything, her alchemy skills are high, it doesn't mean that her boxing skills are so powerful, and it is estimated that there will be only one dead end at that time.

Unexpectedly, they thought that Feng Beizhi would fly on stage again this time, but what they didn't expect was that Feng Beizhi actually came to the ring from the staircase passage in a regular manner. And Mo Xian Xian stood in the ring early, as if she had expected her to fight against Feng Beizhi, Mo Xian Xian looked at Feng Beizhi standing in front of him, and saw that Feng Beizhi was no longer as majestic as yesterday, but was as well-behaved as a rabbit sold on the side of the road. Mo Xianxian felt a burst of pride in her heart, no matter how powerful Feng Beizhi was, it was not that she couldn't beat her now.

Everyone thought that Mo Xianxian might shout the word "I admit defeat" at the beginning of the game, after all, Feng Beizhi is too powerful, and people can only admit defeat if they want to live.

But Mo Xianxian not only did not admit defeat, but even a little proud, she said with a smile: "Everyone present has been coming to the martial arts conference for many years!" Everyone should know: "When I fight with people, I like to make a bet to win the lottery, so now I want to bet with Feng Beizhi, I don't know if everyone agrees?"

Feng Beizhi sneered and said, "Do you care if others agree with you?" It's not like what you say is what?! Your Mo family has been the dominant family for many years, and it's enough, don't you plan to leave a way for others to live?

Mo Xian Xian listened to Feng Beizhi's words, although the other party's tone was tough and cold, but he always felt that Feng Beizhi's words meant to show weakness, so

Mo Xian Xian immediately showed a smile on his face and said: "When will I not give you a way to live, I just think that such a martial arts fight is boring, didn't you come to me for revenge?" If you want revenge, you don't want to do anything else? Can't the two of us just make a bet?

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly and asked, "Then may I ask grandma, what kind of color do you want?" If this jackpot makes sense, I can't agree with it! Hearing

the three words of the old grandmother, Mo Xian Xian's expression stiffened for a while, and the Mo family instantly froze, they didn't expect Feng Beizhi to dare to poke Mo Xian Xian's sore spot? Some of the audience on the stage were also stunned, and some of them burst into particularly loud laughter after reacting, in fact, they felt a little funny when they watched Mo Xianxian have been working so hard to maintain her youth all these years. Is it bad to age naturally? Do you have to do something messy? When they saw Mo Xian Xian, although Mo Xian Xian's facial features were quite delicate, her skin was obviously aging, and she really looked like a monster. Compared with the pill that Mo Xianxian said by himself, after thinking about it carefully, the alchemist behind Feng Beizhi is more powerful, and eating one can simply rejuvenate him. Of course, its medicinal effect is not long, it can only last for about half a month at most, and it will slowly return to its original appearance. But compared to monsters, they still like the feeling of real rejuvenation and smoothness of skin, even if it's only half a month, it can make them happy for a long time.

So they really don't look down on Mo Xian Xian's elixir now, and they only look like Mo Xian is still a baby.

"My color head is very simple, I want Su Yinian to be my lover!

The audience on the

stage were stunned after hearing this, even the Mo family patted their foreheads fiercely, and some people pressed their temples, with a gloomy face. At this time, Mo Xian Xian didn't know how to think about the family, and only thought about himself, only caring about his own happiness, some of the high-level leaders of the Mo family were speechless, when they were cultivating alchemists, why did they choose such a fool?

The Mo family didn't want to think about it, the reason why they chose Mo Xianxian to be an alchemist in the first place was because they took a fancy to each other's stupidity?

Feng Beizhi laughed out loud after hearing this, "My God! To say that you are a slut is to praise you, and you can't wait to take away someone else's lover? Like your sister who took my mother's father? Do you Mo family have to take away my things? In that case, I'll compete with you for this lottery, but what if you lose?

Mo Xianxian didn't think that she would lose, and said with a sneer: "You mention! "

Feng Beizhi smiled and said Okay, since you said so, then I will mention a lottery, if you lose, you will kneel down and kowtow to me to admit your mistake!"

Mo Xian Xian's expression was cold, you are really confident in yourself, have you forgotten that you are a waste now?

"After all, a man's strength is greater than that of you women, so if you don't fight, how can you know that you can't fight?" Feng Beizhi said with a sneer.

Mo Xianxian seemed to be the same when she heard it, it seemed that the other party was quite confident in his strength, but she would let Feng Beizhi know that it was not enough to have strength.

"Okay, if I lose, I'll get down on my knees and admit my mistake! Mo Xian Xian nodded vigorously, Mo Xian was too confident, she didn't think she would lose, but he didn't think about it at all, sometimes being too confident is conceited.

After Mo Xian Xian finished speaking, he quickly punched, the fist practiced by Mo Xian Xian is called Eagle Boxing, the fingertips are slightly hooked like an eagle claw, and the internal force gathered by time can cut dozens of wounds on a person's chest, and then let the other party lose too much blood and die.

Feng Beizhi flashed slightly "embarrassed", and then held an elixir between his fingers, ready to send it into Mo Xianxian's mouth when he had the opportunity.

Mo Xianxian saw Feng Beizhi hiding in such an embarrassment, and laughed: "Can you not run around like a mouse, it's too boring, if you have the ability, you can fight with me!" The

Mo family also breathed a sigh of relief when they saw this scene, thinking that Mo Xianxian's plan had succeeded, and Feng Beizhi's first reaction after Mo Xian Xian's punch was to hide, which shows that Feng Beizhi may really have no internal strength in his body, so they may win this competition.

Feng Beizhi sent the medicine king to Mo Xianxian's mouth with a wave of his fingertips when Mo Xian Xian opened his mouth, Mo Xian Xian quickly felt a foreign body in her throat, she was surprised, and immediately grabbed her throat and asked Feng Beizhi angrily, "What did you feed into my mouth?" What do you want to do? You........."

Mo Xian gradually found that he couldn't speak at all, no matter what he said, his voice was gone.

Feng Beizhi looked at Mo Xian Xian and tried hard to pull out the pill from his mouth, smiled and said, "Since you have already eaten the pill, then now I don't have to hide it anymore." You can't tell me three words I lost anymore.

Mo Xianxian was suddenly shocked when she heard this, and looked at Feng Beizhi in disbelief, what does Feng Beizhi mean by this? What does Feng Beizhi mean by not letting him say that I lost three words?

Seeing that Feng Beizhi's eyes were cold and cold, Mo Xianxian was a little scared, and she couldn't help but take a step back.

"It's a good thing, but it's a pity that he's useless to us high-level abilities! No, you don't know what a Stranger is! But don't worry, I won't let you die here, I've always had clear grievances, you didn't let my mother die in the ring, and I naturally won't let you die in the ring! So you should be glad I am so gentle!

After speaking, Feng Beizhi stretched out his leg and kicked Mo Xian Xian in the abdomen, Mo Xian Xian immediately fell to the ground, and the severe pain made Mo Xian Xian's eyes black for a while, and he almost fainted.

Just like what Mo Xianxian did to his mother at the beginning, he also kicked his mother away.

Feng Beizhi stepped forward and wanted to kick Mo Xian Xian's head with his foot without waiting for Mo Xian Xian to speak, just like Mo Xian Xian did when he kicked his mother.

However, although Mo Xianxian's head was dizzy in pain, she quickly reacted, immediately took a pill, and hurriedly got up, blocking Feng Beizhi's kick.

She immediately beckoned to the referee and said a few words with her mouth to admit defeat, and the referee also saw that she was about to stop the two.

Feng Beizhi suddenly interrupted the two and said, "Can you not let me not exist?" Are you afraid that you heard him say that I lost three words? I didn't hear it, so what do you want to do? "

The referee can draw Mo Xian and Feng Beizhi, which means that the referee has been bought by Mo Xian Xian, and when he sees Mo Xian being beaten, he naturally wants to help Mo Xian Xian. Feng Beizhi's sneer interrupted what the referee wanted to say, looking at Feng Beizhi's gloomy face, the referee was also a little scared, and Feng Beizhi's eyes were too terrifying, like if he shouted to stop now, the other party would cramp him in the next second!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 253. Chapter 253: He's So Mighty

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 253 He is so mighty

and desperately gives the referee a look, hoping that the referee can help her, as long as the referee says that she will admit defeat for the rest of her life, then she will definitely have a life to live.

Just when she turned her head over, the referee who was staring at him turned his head in embarrassment, making it clear that between the two, he chose to stand on the side of Fengbeizhi. It's not that he doesn't want to save Mo Xianxian, but Feng Beizhi's eyes are too terrifying, besides, Feng Beizhi is a martial artist, how can he be able to fight? So he can't help it, everyone has to think for themselves first, doesn't he? If he really said that Mo Xianxian would admit defeat, then he could conclude that Feng Beizhi would strangle him to death on the spot.

Seeing the referee know each other like this, a smile appeared on Feng Beizhi's face.

The people of the Mo family quickly noticed that something was wrong, and hurriedly stood up on the stage and said to everyone: "We admit defeat, hurry up and let Mo Xianxian come back!"

Mo Xianxian nodded desperately and admitted defeat to her, she definitely didn't want to die in the ring, and she didn't want to be tortured by the North Seal.

Feng Beizhi turned his head and shouted angrily in the direction of the Mo family: "I'm curious, is it him or you who are competing?" Why are you in a hurry? It's not your turn yet! When

the Mo family heard Feng Beizhi's arrogant words, their faces turned pale, it seemed that Feng Beizhi really planned to fight their Mo family to the end.

"None of us can see that Aunt Mo was obviously drugged by you, and Aunt Mo can't speak, so we speak for Aunt Mo! One of the young men stood up, his face anxious. Aunt Mo has all the Danfang information of their Mo family, so the other party must not die. And if Aunt Mo really died in the ring, then what should the outside world think of their Mo family? The people they once offended, those sworn enemies are probably like flies that smell blood, and they will definitely swarm up and swallow their Mo family. So this is not only for the life of Mo Xian Xian, but also for the future of their Mo family, Mo Xian Xian can't die in the ring. Even if Mo Xianxian really wanted to die, she would have to spit out all the Dan Fang in her hand.

"If I'm not mistaken, it has to be said by myself to admit defeat or something. He himself was so frightened by me that he couldn't speak, what does it have to do with me, your Mo family is really interesting, if you can't beat it, you will make all kinds of excuses! Can't you have a fight with me openly? Or is it that your Mo family is all a turtle with a shrunken head! "

It's a pity that the radical method of sealing Beizhi doesn't work, although the people of the Mo family are insulted by Fengbeizhi like this, but they all endure it, after all, they know how important Danfang is to them, and they will definitely not cause trouble at this time. Even if they want to take revenge, they must wait until they get the Danfang. When the time comes, they will let Feng Beizhi know that the emaciated camel is bigger than the horse, and their Mo family has not yet reached the point of being bullied.

The young man hurriedly spoke, "No matter what you say, our Mo family will admit defeat."

Feng Beizhi knew that the Mo family would definitely come out to play Laipi, but he didn't expect the other party to be able to Laipi to such a point,

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly and said, "No matter what you say, I just want to tell you one thing, it is Mo Xianxian who is competing with me, not the rest of your Mo family, so you can't replace her." You can't make decisions for him. I haven't heard of the outside audience being able to make decisions for the fighters in the ring? So if someone else says to admit defeat instead of me, then shouldn't I also admit defeat? It doesn't make sense. The ring is the ring, the audience is the audience, how can it be mixed up?

Gong Li,

who was sitting on the stage, also patted his thigh hard, then stood up and said to everyone: "I really haven't heard that the audience can make decisions for the martial artists of the competition!" If Mo Xianxian really can't compare, then let her speak, say whether she admits defeat or goes down, if he doesn't say that he admits defeat, then it means that she still has to compete, why do you Mo family audience interfere? If such a precedent is set today, wouldn't it be true that in the future, the fate of all martial artists fighting on stage can be decided by the audience?

An elder of the

Mo family stood up at this time and roared angrily: "Don't deceive people too much! These are two different things in the first place, and they can't be confused at all! The problem is that Mo Xianxian can't open her mouth at all now, how can she say the words admit defeat or not?

Feng Beizhi sighed, it seems that he is not real, this group of people really treats him as a soft-footed shrimp, and they can interrupt his revenge casually.

Feng Beizhi's breath suddenly became cold, and the surrounding air seemed to be solemn, because the momentum on Feng Beizhi's body suddenly changed, and the Mo family, who was still noisy just now, quieted down one after another. One after another sharp breath emanated from Feng Beizhi's body to the surroundings, and Mo Xianxian clearly felt that there seemed to be a wall in front of him, which was approaching him frantically, and then the wall turned into a heavy pressure and pressed on his body fiercely, Mo Xianxian's knees were weak, and he knelt down completely, and the whole person was pressed to move. The coercion that Mo Xianxian can feel is naturally the strongest, after all, Feng Bei has been able to control his coercion a little bit freely now. The fierce coercion soon radiated towards the audience, the feeling of fear that seemed to have a huge thunder hovering above their heads, and that they could fall anytime and anywhere was accompanied by huge pressure, several people in the Mo family who were not skilled in learning and art were hit by this pressure and knelt on the ground, unable to climb up, completely unable to move, of course, except for the Mo family, the others Feng Beizhi naturally did not exert so much strength, but they could more or less feel it, as if there was a big hand holding their hearts, It seemed to warn them that if they didn't cooperate at all, the palm of that hand would burst their hearts and make them lose their breath forever.

This is the feeling that Feng Beizhi gives them, and they can easily control their life and death.

Everyone was so scared that they didn't dare to speak again.

"I want to ask now, who else is going to replace Mo Xian Xian to say that I admit defeat? Appreciating the ugly expressions on everyone's faces, Feng Beizhi sneered and retracted the pressure.

Su Yinian looked at his lover's mighty and domineering, and his heart was also very excited, Gong Li felt even more unbelievable, in the coercive situation just now, only Gong Li and Qin Xiangbei, who were next to Su Yinian, were unscathed. Although they didn't feel the pressure brought to them by the coercion, they clearly saw that the faces of the people around them were very harmful, and there were also people from the Mo family, and several of them were kneeling on the ground. The most important thing is that they can even clearly feel that a barrier separates them, but if they are too curious to go out, I am afraid that they will be severely suppressed by coercion like the rest of the audience.

"Master, I think Master is too handsome! Gong Li said with a sigh on his face.

Su Yi Nianzhi felt that the fish was honored, with a satisfied smile on his face, he nodded vigorously and said, "He has always been the most handsome in my heart!" Although their encounter was a bit funny at first, Su Yinian clearly felt for the first time that he was so lucky to meet and fall in love with someone.

As if sensing Su Yinian's smile, Feng Beizhi slowly raised his head, Su Yinian also showed a brighter and brighter smile at this time, Feng Beizhi immediately received it, and sent a flying kiss to Su Yinian.

Seeing Feng Beizhi's unserious appearance, Su Yinian looked away angrily, obviously he was getting stronger and stronger, why was he still like a child, always doing some childish actions?

Although Su Yinian thought with some dissatisfaction in his heart, only he knew how much he liked Feng Beizhi's childishness and the particularly interesting aura of the other party's sudden appearance.

Of course, the people on the stage are incapable, and they don't dare to answer Feng Beizhi's question at all, they finally know that Feng Beizhi's strength is definitely not something they can deal with, and they can also take out so many crystal nuclei casually for Feng Beizhi, compared to the fact that they have only started to cultivate with the golden core now, and Feng Beizhi is afraid that he has already cultivated with the golden core, maybe he has been cultivating with the golden core since he was a child, so even if they have been cultivating for decades, I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up with the North Solstice! Maybe even the closure of the north to fly that time, I'm afraid the closure of the north to also hide clumsy, if that's the case, the closure of the north to the only fear that it can... Edgeworth Flight??

As soon as this idea came out, everyone couldn't sit still, no one was helping the Mo family at this moment, and it was impossible to help the Mo family anymore, they couldn't wait to hand over all their money to Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, just to get that little bit of crystal nucleus, the Mo family's life and death had nothing to do with them.

Feng Beizhi continued: "Didn't the Mo family just call it quite happy? Why don't you call it now? If someone blocks this for Mo Xianxian, I can consider letting him live and not kill her!

The Mo family puts their interests first, how can anyone risk their lives for a Mo Xian who is proud and arrogant all day long and knows how to squeeze them, it is impossible for anyone.

Mo Xian Xian's pleading eyes looked in the direction of the Mo family, but the Mo family lowered their heads one after another, and no one was willing to bear the punishment they deserved for Mo Xian Xian.

Mo Xian Xian is still suppressed by the slight pressure, and he can't get up at all, seeing that the Mo family doesn't plan to save his life at all, Mo Xian Xian's eyes keep pouring out tears.

Mo Xianxian couldn't believe him, but did these people, the most powerful alchemists in the family, know what the consequences would be if they didn't save him?

At this time, why didn't Mo Xian Xian think about it, if the Mo family really saved him, what would happen to the other Mo family members? It is better to sacrifice a life than to sacrifice everyone in the Mo family.

Feng Beizhi was very satisfied when he saw this scene, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, and he said with a smile: "You guys are doing a good job, I like it very much, I like you acquaintances." I'll tell you what I'm talking about, as long as I'm willing, none of you here can escape, but I'm different from Mo Xianxian, I'm not the kind of person who likes to take away other people's things, let alone the kind of person who will torture others. I will only have revenge, revenge, if no one hinders me, we will still be good friends, what pills you want to buy, what gold you want to buy and I have it here! But the premise is that don't go against me! Feng Beizhi only felt proud when he said these words, after all, they were in the Wuzhen Continent, but they were aggrieved, and only in the modern world and the last days did they have a little bit of self-confidence.

Looking at Feng Beizhi's triumphant appearance, Su Yinian smiled angrily.

Someone in the audience spoke one after another, "Mo Xianxian has not opened his mouth to admit defeat until now, which means that this martial arts fight will continue!"

"Yes, he didn't admit defeat, let's go ahead, let's watch a good show!"

Feng Beizhi nodded with a smile, then slowly walked in front of Mo Xianxian, squatted down and said with a sneer: "You see it now, is what happened to my mother exactly the same as you are now, no one to help you, no one to save you!" Saying

that, Feng Beizhi's palm slowly placed on Mo Xian Xian's abdomen, and with a burst of internal force, Mo Xian Xian only felt a cramping pain in her body, as if her internal organs were displaced, and the sharp pain made her face pale and blood spurted out of her mouth.

"So unbeaten! Feng Beizhi frowned slightly, afraid that if he continued to fight, Mo Xian Xian would really die. After all, his strength is not the same as the strength of Mo Xian Xian in the past, and now his ability is getting stronger and stronger, even if he has mastered the measure, he will still accidentally kill people, just like he just wanted Mo Xian to suffer some internal injuries, but accidentally injured Mo Xian Xian's internal organs, I am afraid that Mo Xian will have to lie in bed for the next few years.

But just let go of Mo Xianxian, Feng Beizhi was unwilling, Su Yinian in the audience suddenly beckoned to Feng Beizhi, Feng Beizhi seemed to understand something, and stood up, "Okay, I'll let you go!"

Mo Xianxian didn't expect Feng Beizhi to let him go like this, but the more Feng Beizhi let him go so easily, the more uneasy he became.

Feng Beizhi easily jumped up, and flew directly to Su Yinian's side in a few steps, "What do you tell me to do?"

Su Yinian said slowly: "I know that you must have been very embarrassed just now, your strength is too great, I'm afraid that if you make another move on him, he will be out of luck, so won't she die too easily?" Don't you forget how your mother died? It's

not that Su Yinian wants to remind Feng Beizhi, but he is afraid that Feng Beizhi will regret it.

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "I also have this thought, but how can I make the rest of her life not easy?" "I knew that from the very beginning, he would directly use the fist method, punching and punching Mo Xian Xian's body, instead of using internal force, he didn't take it very seriously and directly beat Mo Xian Xian directly. If he slapped Mo Xian Xian in the abdomen again, Mo Xian Xian would really be out of breath, and he would really die happily.

"Mo Xian Xian is injured now, we just need to add some materials from time to time, but let's go back and talk about it!

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian saw the Mo family lift Mo Xian Xian to the field, Mo Xian Xian was completely unable to move, the Mo family stepped forward and wanted to lift Mo Xian Xian to the stretcher, and casually touched Mo Xian Xian, Mo Xian Xian screamed in pain, and the miserable scream kept sounding throughout the venue. Mo Xianxian cried and made trouble, screaming quite desolately, and even shouted that someone would kill him with a knife to give her a happy word.

"He's too incompetent, she's just a waste of internal organs! "Is it necessary to scream so badly? It felt like a few big roosters were crowing in his ears, making him have a headache.

Gong Li on the side pouted helplessly, and all the internal organs of the person were displaced, is this still called not beating?

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian also gave up the game because of this, after all, they had already taken revenge, and I heard that Mo Xianxian had been suppressed by coercion for too long, and it seemed that even his legs had some problems.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian originally wanted to torture Mo Xianxian slowly, but they didn't expect Mo Xianxian's body to be so fragile, and they were beaten down in just a few moves.

After Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian returned to the hotel, Su Yinian said his thoughts, "What I just thought about is that some people seem to have such a set of methods for alchemy, some of the pills in our hands are ordinary pills, and prescriptions can be found everywhere, why don't we find one who can do alchemy?" We can't buy those pills all the time in another world, the price is too expensive! Some herbs are also available here, and the price is right, we can't waste all the money in our card! "They have an endless amount of money in their current card, and there is still a lot left to buy supplies, and those money are not used up, so it is better to use it to do something useful.

At the beginning, in the matter of Feng Beizhi's mother, the Mo family's elders must have participated, Mo Xianxian just took action on his behalf, and now that Mo Xianxian has received the punishment he deserves, then the Mo family can't just let it go easily, right? Especially Mo Feifei, who snatched the father of the woodbird, that woman is not a good stubble. The biggest revenge that the party wants to give to these people is to completely trample the things they once regarded as treasures into the mud, what does my family care about the most? Isn't it just an elixir? If they could support a group of practitioners, the Mo family would no longer have a way to monopolize this industry. In addition, the Mo family has always been short-sighted, even if they don't have to make a move, the other party can play themselves to death. How did the Mo family take away the things that belonged to Fengbeizhi's mother, then they took it back little by little. The Mo family used to be a small family that did not enter the stream, so it would be good to beat them back to their original form.

Hearing his daughter-in-law's thoughts, Feng Beizhi nodded, but sighed in his heart, fortunately, he didn't make his daughter-in-law angry recently. My daughter-in-law started a fire, and I really wanted everyone to accompany the funeral! But he really likes it.

Although Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian thought so, they still underestimated the Mo family's face.

Mo Xian Xian is now paralyzed in bed, if he wants him to confide in the content of the Dan Fang, he must find Feng Beizhi to ask for an elixir that can treat his body, the Mo family was so angry that their faces turned blue on the spot, Feng Beizhi hated them to death, how could he give them the pill that could treat Mo Xian Xian?

But despite this, they had to give it a try, after all, Mo Xian Xian had hidden several prescriptions at the beginning, if Mo Xian Xian was allowed to die like this, then their Mo family would really never have a chance to come out. They had no choice but to find Murphy, who was in the same boat and should know what to choose.

Could it be that after hearing the words from his family, his face was also very ugly, Feng Beizhi was clearly coming at them, even if they asked for it, they might not be able to ask for it? And as alchemists, they still have to go to Feng Beizhi to ask for pills, doesn't this mean that they can't compare to Feng Beizhi?

"Baby, what the hell are we going to do? Murphy looked embarrassed, "You can't really watch my sister die like this!" "Even if my sister doesn't die, I'm afraid she will be tortured, and he can't bear it.

Lin Zhixing also has a headache, and he has been thinking of a way these daysFind a way, can you ask Feng Beizhi to forgive him, if you can let Feng Bei go to his boat, wouldn't they have what they wanted?

"You didn't see that he didn't want to see me at all, I went to beg him, and I guess I was ridiculed by him again!

Murphy gritted his teeth and said, "Why don't I go with you!"

Lin Zhixing frowned tightly, shook his head and said, "What he hates most now is us, how can he be willing to see us?"

"What if you don't try, he deliberately injured my sister severely, I'm afraid he wants us to beg him!" Otherwise, if he wants revenge, he can kill his sister directly, why torture him like a serious injury!? Murphy looked anxious, and now all she could count on was her husband.

Lin Zhixing sighed slightly, patted Murphy Feifei's shoulder and said, "Okay, let's go together!" So

when they learned that Lin Zhixing and Murphy came to find them, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian were confused.

"What are they coming for? Su Yinian looked puzzled? There's no need for the other party to come, huh?

Feng Beizhi was also confused, they had already decided to leave after they had withdrawn, but now the old man came to the door at this time, and he didn't know what to think.

"They shouldn't be so brain-dead that they want to buy pills from us! Feng

Beizhi jokingly went to see Lin Zhixing with Su Yinian, and now as long as there is an opportunity to mock the other party, Feng Beizhi will never let it go.

But now he feels that his three views have been refreshed, Lin Zhixing, a dog offal, is really here to buy pills from him? Where is this cheeky so thick?

"Where the hell did you get the confidence that I would give you the pill?

Lin Zhixing was a little uncomfortable with the ridicule on Feng Beizhi's face, and he came to scold him again and again, and his grandfather was embarrassed enough.

"If you really want to kill Mo Xianxian, you will do it directly, so you deliberately left him half-paralyzed, don't you just want us to beg you? Want to see our miserable appearance? Lin Zhixing said mockingly.

Feng Beizhi clapped his hands, turned his head to Su Yinian and said, "Why didn't I think I could let them beg me!"

Su Yinian rolled his eyes angrily, and was joking at this time.

Murphy on the side hurriedly said, "As long as you are willing to sell us as much money as the elixir for the treatment of internal injuries, we are willing to give it!" You want us to get down on our knees and beg you, and we're all willing!

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 南风何为朝云起 、 [耽美] 虞鑫似贺 、 [耽美] [穿书]勾搭主角系统 、 [耽美] 总是被主角喜欢上该怎么办 、 [耽美] 如何拥有一个病美人 、 [耽美] [综武侠]一朝成名 、 [耽美] 卸甲 、 [耽美] 凄美地 、 [耽美] 文明起源[虫族] 、 [耽美] 另类救赎[快穿]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 254. Chapter 254: Another Death

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 254 Another Feng Beizhi, who was sent to death, raised his hand and said coldly: "Don't be, you guys kneel down and beg me,

I don't know what price I have to pay." I'll tell you the truth! The reason why I didn't kill Mo Xianxian was not because I wanted you to come and beg me, but because I found that I couldn't control my own strength: "So I accidentally injured him, I originally wanted to torture him, but it seems that the current result is not bad." I am very happy and satisfied when I hear that she can no longer get out of bed, her legs are useless, her internal organs are seriously injured, and she is in pain every day, and she stabs you 100 times more than the sin my mother suffered back then, I am very happy and satisfied, so it is absolutely impossible to take the pill from me.

Su Yinian chimed in and said, "And we are selling pills, not alchemists, so there is really no way to help you save her, I think you better let her enter the ground as soon as possible!"

Murphy was angry and angry, "How can you be so vicious? Seeing her sister who was once so high up now ended up in such a bleak end, Murphy Fei was afraid and anxious, she knew that Feng Beizhi would never let go of the Mo family, and she would definitely continue to retaliate, her sister was just the beginning, and it would be their turn soon.

Feng Beizhi coldly hooked the corners of his mouth when he heard Mo Xianxian's words and said: "It turns out that you still know what it means to be vicious, why didn't you show mercy to your mother like that to my mother at the beginning?"

Murphy hurriedly explained: "We have already told you, it was really your mother who came to the door and had nothing to do with us, she pestered us first."

Su Yinian said unhappily: "Don't you think it's useless for you to say these words?" Everyone knows how my beloved's mother died, and now do you think we will let you go because of this? It's impossible! It's useless to say anything, so don't say it! You better hurry up and think of a way, how to save Mo Xianxian! If it goes on like this, she will probably die in a few days, I remember that many of your Mo family's medicine refining prescriptions are in her hands, if she dies, your Mo family will probably fall completely!

As soon as

Lin Zhixing heard these words, his eyes became displeased, and he stared at his grandson and said, "Then let's buy it from you, can you sell us the elixir for treating internal injuries?" We are willing to buy as much as you want!

Feng Beizhi rolled his eyes speechlessly and said: "I think you don't understand people's words, you said that I don't sell, you still want to spend money, I don't miss your money at all!" Okay, go as far as you want, I don't bother to say more to you, "I feel disgusting to see you." Saying

that, Feng Beizhi put his arm around Su Yinian's shoulder, turned around and left, and went to the parking lot to return to the city.

Looking at the back of the two leaving.

A few words flashed in Murphy's mind, their Mo family is really going to be finished!

Lin Zhixing was a little worried, this grandson is really hard to mess with, what should they do? What if the other party hates him and wants to take revenge on him? Who knows if the other party's thoughts will change for a while.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian said hello to Gong Li and then got into the car and left Qingshan.

Feng Beizhi was angry when he thought that his mother had never hated his grandfather when she was dying, "Do you think there is any way to make the culprit Murphy also taste the bitter fruit?" You know a lot of pills, tell me if there are any pills that can make people tell the truth! I want to use it on this woman!

When Feng Beizhi said this, Su Yinian also remembered some things, so he replied: "I do know that there is an elixir that can make people tell the truth, but the effect of the medicine is very fast, and it can only be used for about 5 minutes."

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "It's good to have such an elixir, and after handling the affairs of the Mo family, we should go back."

Su Yinian nodded, and in the next few days, with the help of Feng Heng, they secretly summoned a few alchemists who had some qualifications but were persecuted by the Mo family in the early stage. These people hate the Mo family to the core, and now that they are given a chance, they naturally spare no effort to absorb the knowledge and crystal nucleus given to them by Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, just in order to be able to hold their hatred one day, and trample the Mo family that once persecuted them under their feet.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian also learned the news that Gong Li won the first place, of course, they also knew that Mo Yuan, the head of the Mo family, went abroad last month and only came back in the last few days, and I am afraid that he also learned that his beloved daughter was seriously injured.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian handed over some life-saving pills to Feng Heng, what they didn't know was that because Mo Xianxian was seriously injured, Mo Yuan, the head of the Mo family, was very angry.

Mohism.

Mo Yuan looked at Murphy angrily, "You just watched your sister get hurt like that?"

Murphy felt aggrieved in her heart, her father only loved her sister since she was a child, and she didn't care what she thought, "Dad, you are at ease abroad, you are not on the scene, why do you say that I am watching?" At that time, there were still so many elders in our Mo family, why didn't you tell me why they didn't make a move? Do you blame me now? Are you eligible? For the sake of my sister, I shamelessly ran to Feng Beizhi to beg him to kneel him, but the other party just didn't give him the pill that could treat internal injuries, what could I do? "

Hearing his eldest daughter say that," Mo Yuan frowned, "Is he really so ruthless?"

"Dad, he came back this time to take revenge, and he will never let go of our Mo family!" You don't believe it, you ask the second uncle, he should be very aware of the recent movements of the Feng family, they are secretly cultivating a group of alchemists, if the kind of beauty pill in their hands can be produced in large quantities, our Mo family will soon be squeezed out of the upper family, and it will become the original dumpling! Murphy glanced at the old man sitting below his father.

Mord nodded and said, "Big brother, Fei Fei is right, they've been doing this for a while!" It's not like we've quietly bought killers these days and want to kill them, but the problem is that it's hard to even get close to their yards! You can also watch the video of Fengbei Zhiwu Dou, he can fly the eaves and walk the wall, and everyone is not his opponent! Don't you know that during the day's martial arts, the coercion he released suppressed all the hundreds of people present, and he was able to control those coercion, as long as his thoughts moved, he could kill all of us in an instant! So we have no choice but to let Xian Xian be hurt!

Mo Yuan slapped him fiercely when he heard this, "I don't believe that I went out in person, I can't kill him!"

Murphy was a little panicked when she heard this, and hurriedly persuaded her father: "Dad, you must not go, they are really powerful, one is not careful, if something happens to you, what should we do?"

Mo De's eyes on the side moved, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise, but he quickly suppressed the joy in his heart, and he said to Mo Yuan with a worried face: "Big brother, Fei Fei is right, you must not go to them." I also know that your current body is invincible, and any drop of blood on your body can poison many people, but the question is, if you go, what opportunity can you find to attack them? Wrong...... Big brother, we can poison them! If we can't kill them openly, then we will poison them and poison them to death!

Murphy and his daughter nodded, thinking that this trick would work, and they both missed the hint of malice in

Murde's eyes.

Mo Feifei suddenly remembered something and hurriedly said to his father, "But I heard that when I was in the hotel, my sister had already wanted to attack them, but they seemed to have that kind of poison test needle on them, and they were very cautious."

Mo Yuan patted his daughter's shoulder and said, "Silly daughter, we don't have to poison them, we can find a chance to solve the others."

Mo Feifei was still a little uneasy in his heart, he felt that such a dangerous thing should be left to the people below to do, or don't let her father do it, she has now lost the help of her sister, and she can't lose her father anymore.

"Dad, let's find someone else!

Mo Yuan shook his head and said, "No, I have to go in person, my blood will die if others touch it." Murphy

Fei Fei was still a little nervous, and Morde on the side stood up to comfort Murphy and said, "Fei Fei, don't underestimate your father, your father has been a drug tester all these years."How much poison is there, and his blood is called a poison! I think if the eldest brother goes out in person, he will definitely be able to do it this time. Besides, we don't have to read Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi! Who do Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi care about the most? Of course it's Feng Heng, if you can poison this person, when the time comes, Feng Beizhi and them will be the antidote, don't they have to exchange with us?!

Murphy listened carefully and it seemed that this was indeed the case, but she always felt a little uneasy in her heart, as if her father would not come back if he was gone. This feeling of unease continued until the father left.

Murphy couldn't help but call his son Lin Rong, and after Lin Rong learned about the stupid thing his grandfather did, he was immediately angry, "Mom, don't you think it's messy enough?" Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi were you provoked? You're really not afraid of your grandfather's accident!

Murphy also had a headache and said helplessly, "I persuaded your grandfather, but he just didn't listen, he has already passed." I was very upset, I couldn't find anyone to help me.

"How do you want me to help you?" Lin Rong said with a wry smile: "Originally, as long as they kept being shrunken turtles, maybe they could alleviate Feng Beizhi's anger towards them, and maybe Feng Beizhi didn't have so much hatred for them." In fact, as long as they nest for a few years or decades, as long as they are alive, everything will still have a way out, but if they are now completely offended to death, then they will no longer be alive. He now had a clear sense that they might receive his grandfather's body today.

"Forget it, I'll call my grandfather first, and I won't tell you! However

, no matter how Lin Rong called, Mo Yuan's phone couldn't get through, Mo Yuan was going to kill people quietly this time, how could he still turn on his mobile phone?

In the dead of night, the sky was dark, there was no moon or stars, only street lamps to guide the way home. A black figure shuttled through the darkness, he jumped lightly on the eaves, and soon approached the Feng family.

Feng Beizhi, who was manipulating Su Yinian inside and out, moved his ears slightly, slowly withdrew from Su Yinian's body, and dropped a kiss on Su Yinian's buttocks, "It seems that we have a guest here!"

"I just received the news this morning, and now it's here, this Mo family really can't wait for a moment!" The red tide on Su Yinian's face has not receded.

Feng Beizhi chuckled, "I'll clean you up when I come back!"

Mo Yuan quickly came to the sealed mansion, and he easily jumped on the roof, which is why he rushed to poison him personally. He has watched the video, Feng Beizhi does have some light skills, but he thinks that his light skills are not bad. And he hasn't personally felt those so-called coercion and the like, so in fact, he doesn't have the same thing in his heart. He saw that Feng Beizhi could only fly to the stands at most, and he thought that Feng Beizhi was actually not very powerful. Like him, but he was able to fly on the roof, he went abroad this time to cultivate, but unfortunately he wanted to show the results of his cultivation in front of the Mo family but didn't have the opportunity, but if the closure of the north was solved, it seemed that it would also be able to raise the reputation of the Mo family again. He wants everyone to know that their Mo family is the strongest, and Fengbei is nothing.

He stepped lightly on the eaves, he had already stolen the interior of this villa on the Internet, and he clearly understood who was staying under the place he had picked. Where.

Mo Yuan probed around, and clearly heard the steady breathing of several people, and of course, the sound of people taking a bath. At this time, you are still taking a bath? Mo Yuan didn't pay much attention to the reason for this, and he made his way towards the place where he was breathing steadily.

However, a sharp gaze appeared on his body, and Mo Yuan was taken aback and immediately looked up. I saw a young man riding on a white elephant.

Mo Yuan subconsciously thought that he was dreaming, rubbed his eyes vigorously, and took a closer look, the picture in front of him still existed? There is no doubt that this young man is the one who is in the north, but why does he ride on a white elephant, and this white elephant can fly? Mo Yuan pinched his arm hard, it hurt with some internal force, the scene in front of him was real, not his hallucination.

"You..."

Feng Beizhi was wearing pajamas and yawned impatiently, "Do you know that you have disturbed all my good things?" I've been tired for a few days, and I finally found a break to be able to make out with my daughter-in-law, and you came here to disturb me at this time? Don't you know that it's a shameless thing to disturb someone having sex?

"How can this elephant fly?

When Feng Beizhi heard this, he immediately patted the little elephant's head, and Dumbo took Feng Beizhi around Moyuan's side.

"This is my mount, isn't it cute? My daughter-in-law and I have one head! Of course, my dad also has one there, it's a red panda, it can get bigger and smaller, it's very cute! Do you want it? 2 billion sold to you!

Feng Beizhi actually talked to Mo Yuan about the deal here, Mo Yuan only felt that Feng Beizhi's move was completely ignoring him, Mo Yuan looked at

Feng Beizhi coldly and said, "Don't you know what I came to you for?"

Feng Beizhi nodded with a sneer and said, "How could I not know why you came to me?" I want to take revenge! But I think you're a little too confident, don't you know that blind self-confidence is conceit? Besides, I've been waiting for you for a long time, so why do you think you can handle me?

Mo Yuan reacted in hindsight, he obviously came quietly, he even took a lot of trouble to avoid the camera, he was confident that he would not be captured by the camera. But why did he just arrive here, and he was known by Feng Beizhi, how did Feng Beizhi know?

"The Mo family has an inner ghost! Mo Yuan gritted his teeth and opened his mouth, there is only this possibility, otherwise how could Feng Beizhi wait for him here for a long time?!

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows in surprise and said, "Is this the only thing you can think of, haven't you thought about whether it will be because you are too weak, your breath and your breath have become to expose your weakness?"

Mo Yuan said coldly: "This is absolutely impossible. "Even he can only feel the breath of people within a radius of a few meters at most, and these people are all ordinary people, farther away, he can't feel it, let alone those martial artists, he is even less likely to feel the breath of the other party! How could Feng Beizhi feel more, as if he was even more than him...

Strong......

Mo Yuan became vigilant, "There is no inner ghost, that's what you feel yourself!"

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "You seem to be very confident in your own abilities, didn't the Mo family dissuade you?" Didn't the Mo family tell you that my murder is invisible, so you are not afraid? "That can only say that the old man in front of him is really powerful.

Mo Yuan couldn't help but take a step back, "I was found by you, then I can only take a step back this time, there is always a chance to kill you!"

Mo Yuan turned around and wanted to run as he spoke, but an invisible aura with Mount Tai's overwhelming pressure pressed his body. Mo Yuan's face suddenly turned pale, and the whole person was lying on the ground in an instant, completely unable to move.

This is what the daughter said about coercion?

Even the coercion exuded by him can't attack others, how strong should Feng Beizhi be to use the momentum on his body to oppress others?

Mo Yuan couldn't help but regret it a little, he knew that he should have listened more to persuasion, it seemed that he really kicked the iron plate this time.

Feng Beizhi jumped to the roof lightly, put the Dumbo away, he came to Mo Yuan and lifted Mo Yuan with one hand, this is obviously a good opportunity, Mo Yuan also knows that he is rare to get close to Feng Beizhi, but the problem is that he can't move, and the chill is invading his body, so that he doesn't dare to cross the slightest bit at all, for fear that once he moves his fingers, Feng Beizhi will strangle him on the spot, and he may not be able to react.

It turns out that the real strong can really kill people with coercion。

Feng Beizhi threw Mo Yuan into the yard fiercely, and then jumped lightly, and also jumped into the yard.

Mo Yuan was thrown on the ground of the courtyard, his entire face was bruised, and the severe pain made Mo Yuan grit his teeth fiercely, he had never been treated like this.

Feng Beizhi slowly came to Mo Yuan and said, "I think I should actually praise you, because I was worried that I wouldn't have a chance to go to your Mo family, so you sent it to the door yourself." Don't blame me for being too busy these days, busy collecting supplies, busy collecting medicinal herbs, so I don't have time to go to your Mo family to play. But I think your Mo family is still quite powerful, you actually let that guy survive! I thought she would die in less than three days! It seems that your Mo family does have some skills in refining medicine, but this is not good.

"If you want to kill or chop, listen to it!" Mo Yuan shouted these eight words with great momentum, but in fact, he didn't want to die like this in his heart. If Feng Beizhi is willing to negotiate with him, he doesn't mind.

However, he deliberately said this, "I wanted to arouse Feng Beizhi's rebellious mentality, but I didn't expect Feng Beizhi to actually nod deeply and said: "Since you have said so, you are welcome!" Tell me how you like to die? I checked about my mother, you didn't know about it at first, just rush this, I can let you die easily. You won't be wasted like your daughter forever. The

four words "become a waste" poked Mo Yuan's heart fiercely, and Mo Yuan raised his head vigorously and glared at Feng Beizhi, "You... Devil! "

The devil? Feng Beizhi covered his stomach and laughed, "It's the first time someone has scolded me like this!" You old man is quite interesting to say, for the sake of you being so interesting and successfully making me laugh, how about I cut you with a thousand knives? Don't worry, I have liver medicine here, which can guarantee that you can feel the pain of a thousand cuts without dying, and it will definitely make you remember it for a lifetime, and I will hand over your body to the Mo family when the time comes. The Mo family shouldn't come to me again for trouble in the near future! "After all, he and Su Yinian have been really busy recently, and they really have nothing to deal with the Mo family, anyway, someone will avenge them against the Mo family in the future. So it's important for them to get down to business now.

The blood on Mo Yuan's face quickly faded, and his body began to tremble, and he was cut by a thousand knives, what kind of pain should it be?

Mo Yuan gritted his teeth, "You better just kill me with one sword!" "

Okay, but I want you to tell me, was it you who instigated your daughter Murphy to approach Lin Zhixing in the first place? Your Mo family has been approaching the Lin family purposefully from the beginning, right? Feng Beizhi asked his father to check carefully, only to find that many things were a little strange, but the time was too long, although they felt strange, no one answered for them.

Mo Yuan nodded and said, "Yes, we do have a purpose to get close to your grandfather, your grandfather's guy is indiscriminate, in order to get close to him Feifei, but he has made a lot of efforts!" Although your grandfather is very attentive, his ability is also obvious to all, but in 30 years, he has become a giant in Yuzhou City, and that kind of ability can be said to be extraordinary! With their backing, we can practice medicine with confidence! "For 30 years in a row, such people are their partners.

Feng Beizhi finally understood, why was his cheap grandfather so rich? In the end, the assets began to shrink, and they were all taken away. It's a pity that that idiot has been fascinated by Murphy to death! What a pathetic!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 255. Chapter 255: Return to the Martial Continent Again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 255 Returning to the Martial Continent

Again Feng Beizhi sneered and said, "I only know that you took everything from my mother. Murphy has been quietly withholding the part that belongs to my mother, causing my mother to have to work to earn money, and she fell ill. And even if my mother goes to work, you don't give her stability, you desperately find someone to put on her shoes, to put it mildly, if she hadn't met my father, she would have been tortured to death by you. And you must know this, so I killed you now, and you are not wronged.

Mo Yuan gritted his teeth, blood overflowed from the corners of his mouth, and shouted at Feng Beizhi: "If you want to kill, kill it, don't talk so much nonsense!" We're targeting your mother, so what? That old immortal thing is such a daughter, of course we have to find a way to deal with her, but unfortunately, your father is too much of a hindrance! "Back then, they were not the kind of people who Xi martial arts, in order to stabilize Lin Zhixing, their own daughter had been conscientious in the first few years, and they didn't dare to really kill Lin Que, after all, the relationship between father and daughter was not so bad at that time. When they finally completely subdued Lin Zhixing, and Lin Que also married Feng Heng, they still couldn't do it. Finally, they waited for a good time, the woman died, and the son was missing, they thought that everything in the Feng family would be firmly in the hands of their Mo family.

Who would have thought that going around and around to seal the north would actually come back.

After hearing Mo Yuan say this, Feng Beizhi always felt a little weird, is there something wrong with this statement!

"That's it, I'm too lazy to continue talking to you, it's useless! You'd better die!

Feng Beizhi raised his hand and slapped Mo Yuan's forehead, this person's ambition is the root of all this tragedy, so Mo Yuan must die. And he felt that he was already very soft-hearted, at least giving the other party a happy death, after all, he was very busy, and he had to go back and have a love affair with his baby.

Feng Beizhi carried Mo Yuan's corpse, rode Dumbo all the way, and threw the corpse in the courtyard of the Mo family after eating the Stealth Pill. This group of people would never find out that Mo Yuan's death had anything to do with him, and even if they knew, there was no evidence.

After Feng Beizhi returned to the room, his baby had already taken a bath and did not plan to have a second round with him.

Feng Beishang stepped forward and hugged Su Yinian, and smiled and imprinted a kiss on Su Yinian's cheek, "What are you doing taking a shower so soon?" Why don't you wait for me?

Su Yinian angrily pushed away Feng Beizhi and said, "I've been manipulated by you to be very tired, we have been doing it since dinner, don't you feel tired and panicked?" "Although they are all martial artists now and have infinite energy, they can't spend all that energy on the bed, right?!

Feng Beizhi thought about it carefully. It seems that they have indeed been doing it for a long time, "By the way, Mo Yuan said a few words just now, which made me feel a little confused!"

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows, "What did he say?"

Feng Beizhi repeated what Mo Yuan had just said.

Su Yinian was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly grabbed Feng Beizhi's clothes and asked, "Are you sure he just said that the old man is such a daughter?"

Feng Beizhi nodded, "I'm sure."

Su Yinian looked puzzled, "But there's something wrong with this!" Didn't his daughter also give birth to a son? How can it be "that's it"? According to normal logic, it shouldn't be, "He was such a daughter at the time", right? Su Yinian always felt that this tone was a little strange.

Feng Beizhi said. "After he said this, I suddenly had an idea, could Lin Rong not be Lin Zhixing's son at all?"

"Do you think that's likely? Su Yinian was a little unsure, "What if he just said it casually, in fact, he didn't mean anything else, what if we thought about it too much?"

"Then let's turn this possibility into reality, and then we still have to go back to the Martial Continent to see if there is any way to change people's blood." If you want to use DNA to cheat, it's not so easy these days, if you want to cheat, you have to fake it from the blood, so no matter how many times they test the fake, it's a fake! The Mo family has enjoyed it for so many years, and now it's time to return it to my mother!

Su Yinian nodded, "Listen to you, I'll accompany you whatever you want!" "

Early in the morning of the second day, the Mo family exploded.

The head of the family actually died in his own yard, and the surveillance video can also prove that Mo Yuan's body suddenly fell from the sky, and the corpse looked very miserable, with a hideous expression on his face.

After Mo Feifei learned of his father's death, he cried in the living room of the Mo family, and Lin Zhixing on the side was useless no matter how he comforted him.

Mo Feifei turned his head and said to Lin Zhixing. "My dad was killed by Fengbeizhi, you have to avenge me!"

Lin Zhixing is a businessman, how can he avenge his lover? Besides, what does it matter to this Mo family who ran over to find death by himself?

"Why did you let him assassinate Feng Beizhi in the first place? Aren't you ignorant of Feng Beizhi's ability, aren't you going to see him to death? Lin Zhixing's questioning gaze surrounded the other Mo elders in the living room.

The second uncle of the Mo family, Mo De, said with an embarrassed face. "When did we not persuade him, we persuaded him early in the morning, saying that he should not go, but he just didn't listen, what can we do, you don't know:"Big brother, who can make him change the decision he has to make?" I think what we have to do now is not to take revenge, but how to calm the anger of Feng Beizhi, Feng Beizhi first abolished Xian Xian, and then killed our family, will it be our turn next?

Mo De's words made Mo Feifei, who was sitting next to Lin Zhixing, tremble, and

Mo Feifei knew deeply: "If Feng Beizhi wants to do it, he will definitely find her, what should he do when the time comes?" How will Feng Beizhi deal with him?

The others nodded one after another, "Indeed, what we should do now is to find a way to calm the anger of Feng Beizhi, instead of provoking him, I don't want to send him to death!"

"That's right, and it wasn't us who targeted the closure of the north in the first place, we don't want to be affected by others!"

When Mo Feifei heard this, he felt that his heart was about to break, he gave all his youth to an old man, and it was the

Mo family who was dangling, and he was on the rise, but now some people actually said that they were afraid of being implicated? It's just that these words can't be said in front of Lin Zhixing, otherwise he will have to ask these white-eyed wolves, why do they treat their sisters like this? Don't think he doesn't know that this group of people don't care so much about their sister, if it weren't for those prescriptions for refining pills, would they be kind enough to treat their sister?

"Second uncle, our sisters have dedicated all their lives to the Mo family, and others don't know: "You should know!" It is true that Feng Beizhi will not let go of our sisters, but what I want to say is that he will never let go of the Mo family!

"Mo De obviously knew this as well, especially when he learned that Fengbei was secretly cultivating alchemists, he knew even more about the importance of winning over the Lin family.

Mo De smiled softly and said: "Fei Fei, I know you are sad, in short, let's avoid the edge for the time being, and there will be a chance for revenge in the future." We must not let the Mo family suffer such a big loss in vain, and let the eldest brother die like this in vain. Our Mo family is not all a bad seed, and we will never let people bully us like this. Feifei, don't worry, we will definitely have the opportunity to get paid.

When

Mo Feifei heard this, the whole person was appeased. But they all ignored Lin Zhixing on the side, although Lin Zhixing did not have a deep relationship with his grandson, but in the end that person was his grandson, whether he was related by blood or not, of course he chose to be related. Besides, it was Moyuan who was looking for death by himself, who didn't want to provoke Feng Beizhi. Knowing that Fengbei is not easy to provoke, he also sent it to the door, and it is all life if he dies or lives, isn't this the spirit of the martial arts conference? He knew that his daughter-in-law was sad, and his father was sad when he died, but was it necessary to discuss how to kill his grandson in front of him? At this point, Lin Zhixing felt very unhappy, but when he saw his daughter-in-law's grief, he didn't say much.

In the next few days, the Mo family was very fastSolve Mo Yuan's injury, and at the same time, Lin Zhixing, who was in the company, also received a recording.

After turning on the recording, Lin Zhixing's whole face changed greatly, he couldn't believe that he immediately let people distinguish the authenticity of the recording, and when he learned that this was a recording and not synthetic, Lin Zhixing softened and sat on the chair.

It turned out that his precious wife had followed him all these years, but in fact, it was all carefully designed, and he fell into the trap from the beginning? This is impossible, how can his little wife be so cute and soft, how can she be such a scheming person? and his daughter, because his daughter lost face by working everywhere, the relationship between him and his daughter became more and more stiff, but he never thought about it, it turned out that his daughter's daughter had never received it? How so?

Lin Zhixing clenched his fists tightly, he didn't believe that a prodigal son like himself would be planted in someone else's hands one day.

Lin Zhixing called Feng Beizhi, "So you did kill Mo Yuan, right?"

Feng Beizhi replied bluntly, "Even if it's me, what can you do?" Want to avenge him? Do you think you have what it takes? Do you still like the gift I gave you? I really didn't expect that you used to be known as a prodigal son in love, didn't you? How could it be planted in the hands of the Mo family? Not to mention being treated as a fool, you should think about it over the years, how much money you spend on the Mo family? And how much is the return? So it's really like this to say that the hero is sad about the beauty pass, no, you can't be a hero, but the north to the beauty pass is still very in line with your current personality.

Lin Zhixing was stunned for a moment, and thought about it carefully, the money he has spent on the Mo family over the years is indeed not less than a small amount, in order to please this in-law, in order to please his little beloved wife, he found that he seemed to have changed from a billionaire to a billionaire, and the Mo family he gave to the Mo family did not give it to him.

It turns out that he is really a fool from beginning to end, and he is being played around.

Lin Zhixing couldn't continue to talk to Feng Beizhi, so he hung up the phone directly.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, these times they have collected a lot of silkworm roots and jade spirits, and after looking carefully, they also found a lot of rare medicinal materials, which are very useful for the continent where the aura is already thin. So Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian cooperated with Gong Li and traded billions of goods, and they first returned to the end of the world and left all the materials before they were ready to leave.

Liu Changyu told them a piece of news at this time, which made them not very happy, the capital sent someone over, and they might arrive at the base in half a month, and the purpose was probably also aimed at Su Yinian.

Now Feng Beizhi knows that he is not a child of the Feng family at all, and he has no such family affection for the Feng family, not to mention that he is too cold, the Feng family treats him coldly and indifferently to him except for the uncle who has died. Although he doesn't worry about food or clothing, he has a feeling of being under the fence since he was a child, and that feeling of grievance has always accompanied him to grow up, and he even sacrificed his good future to become an undercover agent who would lose his life at any time, just to earn an honor for the Feng family. But as a result, before the outbreak of the end times, he also received an abusive phone call from the Feng family, saying that it was a family shame and asked him never to return to Beijing. Almost all the money he has earned over the years has been handed over to his family, so it can be said that he does not owe the Feng family, of course he will pay off this favor thoroughly, and let the Feng family shut up forever.

Su Yinian asked, "This Feng family brother and sister is the one who once violently assaulted you... Person?

Feng Beizhi told Su Yinian everything about him a long time ago, but it was all a summary, and now Su Yinian asked carefully, Feng Beizhi also replied, "Yes, since I was a child, I always felt that I was not a child of the

Feng family, because the feeling of being under the fence was too painful." Especially when I thought I was a child of the Feng family, but I had the feeling of being under the fence, that kind of grievance can accompany me for a lifetime! I tried my best to be a good boy, but they were still cold and violent to me. I was like a stranger in that home, and I would rather they tell me that I wasn't a child of the closed family, so that I wouldn't have too many expectations. But they didn't say anything, perhaps fearing that I would walk away when I learned about it, and that there would be no way to repay them. In short, I can give you an example, the nature of the Feng family in this world is exactly the same as that of the Mo family in the modern world, only focusing on profit and not love!

Su Yinian nodded and said, "I understand, if they come to me, take what you think you can pay back, and draw a line with them after paying it off, I'm not a commodity, it's not something they can get casually!"

Feng Beizhi hugged Su Yinian's waist and replied with a smile. Thank you! "Thank you Su Yinian for being willing to be by his side, accompanying him through so much pain and embarrassment, and willing to witness his growth.

Su Yinian lowered his head and lightly dropped a kiss on the corner of Feng Beizhi's mouth, "Okay, it's time for us to return to the Martial Continent!"

After the two of

them dealt with the matter of ignorance, they quickly returned to the Wu Continent, ate the Invisible Pill, and the two secretly returned to the Luo Mansion. It's a pity that what they don't know is that they have already been exposed, and the people of the Luo family have been waiting for a long time.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian had just come to the courtyard, and there was a burst of excited and slightly immature voices in the distance.

"Master, you're finally back..."

Su Yinian felt as if something had happened to his ears, how could he hear someone calling him master?

Soon, he saw a small figure, the figure rushed into his arms like a small cannonball, Su Yinian took a few steps back with a bright gun, fortunately, Feng Beizhi supported Su Yinian in time, otherwise Su Yinian would be knocked away by this small cannonball.

After Su Yinian stabilized his figure, he was a little at a loss, holding the little boy in front of him, if he didn't admit his mistake, he didn't know this boy at all, right?

The boy raised his head and revealed a face with delicate facial features, his face was still flashing a little childish, and there was a red mark in the middle of his forehead, the boy looked particularly cute and immature, and he was about 10 years old.

The man who followed in the distance saw the little boy pounced on Su Yinian's arms, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, he was so gentle with this little kid these days, and he didn't see the little kid treat him as good as his master. What a white-eyed wolf little thing.

Feng Beizhi saw the inexplicable little boy holding on to his daughter-in-law, and inexplicably thought of the little kid in front of him with that damn little flower... Snake, so he unceremoniously stepped forward and grabbed the little brat's clothes and ripped the little bat off his daughter-in-law's body.

"What's the matter with you? Don't you know if a man can kiss or not? The

young man turned his head and bit hard on Feng Beizhi's wrist, Feng Beizhi was bitten, and then immediately let go, this guy gave him more and more like that damn little flower, and Xiaohua was like this, biting his wrist hard at every turn.

This feeling also made Su Yinian feel a sense of familiarity.

Su Yinian lowered his head and asked the young man, "Little friend, what's your name?" Do I know you? Only then did the

boy remember that he had been able to successfully issue it, so his master had not yet recognized him.

The boy immediately replied excitedly, pointing to himself. "Master, I'm Xiaohua, can't you see it?"

"Little flower? Su Yinian glanced at it funny, and the young man said, "My little flower is a snake, not a human, little friend, don't be kidding, where is your family?" Is it a guest who came to visit Luo's house? The

young man immediately became anxious, so anxious that he stomped his feet, "I'm really a little flower."

Feng Beizhi on the

side stared thoughtfully at the young man, looked at his wrist, and then said to his daughter-in-law: "I think he is very likely, because if you think about it, only Xiaohua's damn little broken snake rushed to bite my wrist so much." At

this point, Su Yinian felt that he couldn't stand on the side of Fengbeizhi, and he was very upright to Fengbeizhirolled his eyes, "That's not because you always make Xiaohua angry, it's all your fault to compete with Xiaohua!"

Xiaohua immediately nodded, pointed to Feng Beizhi and said, "It's all his fault."

Su Yinian: "..."

Su

Yinian squatted down and looked at the young man in front of him carefully, "I now believe that you are Xiaohua, because I always feel that if Xiaohua can speak, his tone of voice must be exactly the same as you are now, so cute!"

When Mo Yuan heard that he was only his own master, this was praising him and praising him, he immediately blushed with shame, and said with a smile: "Master, don't praise me so much, I will be shy." Su

Yinian had a question mark on his head, was he boasting?

Luo Yundi, who was in the distance, slowly walked over and said to the two: "He is indeed a little flower, highlighting one of my Xuanjing, and then successfully broke through and transformed!"

Xiaohua was still nodding hurriedly, as if to say that this was the case, Luo Yundi was right.

But only Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian could clearly feel the awkward atmosphere in the air, and the two glanced at each other, Xuanjing? Isn't that the equivalent of a concentration of 100,000 spirit stones? And money may not be able to buy, your own pets eat like this, and the food is money! It's all about money!

Feng Beizhi immediately grabbed Xiaohua's collar and threw it at Luo Yundi, "One person does things and one person bears it, he stole your Xuanjing and ate it, then you should trouble him!"

Luo Yundi: "..."These two parents are really irresponsible, this is a clear that they don't want to admit it.

Su Yinian also echoed his lover on the side, "I heard that the higher the level of some spirit pets, the more spiritual the nose is, and some zero charges can also find spirit stone veins, which is particularly powerful!" I think my little flower also has such potential, you can ask him to find you a spirit stone vein to pay off the debt! It

was the first time Luo Yundi showed an indecent look in front of others, and rolled his eyes and said. The spirit pet you are talking about is a treasure hunting mouse, and it has nothing to do with your little broken snake! If you two grow up, you two should find a way to get me a Xuanjing and give it back to me!

Xiaohua immediately jumped up and said to Luo Yundi dissatisfiedly: "You big liar, didn't you say that as long as I kissed you, you said that the debt between us was not investigated!" You lied to me! "

Dear? What kind of wolf and tiger words are these! Su Yinian's whole person was like a cat with fried hair, and the hair stood up.

Forgive somebody's past misdeeds? Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows, in this case, Luo Yundi still came to them to ask for money, is it a bit too much?!

When Luo Yundi heard Xiaohua say this, he only secretly scolded Xiaohua in his heart, who couldn't control his mouth... Brat! He also said it casually at the time, and it couldn't be considered true at all.

Su Yinian hurriedly stepped forward to pick up Xiaohua and retreated, staring at Luo Yundi vigilantly, "What do you mean by what my Xiaohua said?" What is not kissed? What the hell happened between you? "Luo Yundi shouldn't even let go of a child!

Luo Yundi said with a headache, "I said that I didn't do anything wrong to him, didn't do anything wrong, do you believe it?"

The

husband and wife shook their heads.

Luo Yundi: "..."Then he explained that there is a fart!?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 256. Chapter 256: The husband and wife go to the test

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 256: After the husband and wife went to test

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian took Xiaohua away, they hurriedly went straight to Luo Yue's alchemy room.

Luo Yue saw that Su Yinian was back, and immediately had a gentle smile on his face, "I'm finally back, you already know about Xiaohua's transformation!"

Su Yinian sighed for a while, "When I picked up the little flower, the little flower was frozen into ice, and I didn't think carefully about what kind of spirit beast it was, but I didn't expect it to be a Jiao!" Uncle Luo, I was originally here to tell you something more important!

Feng Beizhi also nodded on the side and said, "We have collected a few alchemy furnaces outside, I don't know if it will be useful to you."

Su Yinian hurriedly took out a few alchemy furnaces from the space, and Luo Yue saw it at a glance, and the last alchemy furnace that

Su Yinian took out was Shennong Ding.

"Where did you get this alchemy furnace? Luo Yue hurriedly took Shennong Ding in his hand, and after observing it carefully, he couldn't put it down with this alchemy furnace.

Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi looked at each other and smiled, they were finally able to pay something to Uncle Luo.

"They say that this alchemy furnace is the rumored Shennong Ding, and I don't know if it's true! Su Yinian grinned.

Jun Yue looked at Su Yinian's stupid appearance, smiled and said: "Of course, this alchemy furnace is not the legendary Shennong Ding, but he is made of a fragment of Shennong Ding, Shennong Ding can refine all things, how can we have the ability to get such a divine object in our hands!" But with such a fragment, I have died without regrets in this life!

Su Yinian smiled: "It's not so exaggerated!" But Uncle Luo, if you like it, it's fine! "

Luo Yue is very happy today, he got a lot of pills for Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi, and also made a cooperation agreement with Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi, willing to help Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian face, and Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi are providing medicinal materials.

Seeing Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi take out boxes and boxes of medicinal materials, Luo Yue was very surprised, "This... Isn't this a painstaking flower? And this, the confinement is high... Thank you, medicinal herbs are also a rarity. "It's still available, but it's still more expensive. Unexpectedly, Su Yinian went out and actually got so many medicinal materials, which made Luo Yue very happy. The outside world thought that it was not easy to make Luo Yue alchemy, but in fact, Luo Yue liked alchemy, otherwise he would not have given up Xue'er for alchemy. It's just because it's too troublesome to deal with those families, so he doesn't bother to deal with each other, so he has created an image that doesn't like alchemy and has excellent talent. said that he was extremely talented, but in fact, he also made alchemy every day and then accumulated experience, but the image he gave to the outside world in front of him was too cold, and others seemed to think that he didn't like to stay in the alchemy room very much.

There were already so many medicinal materials, Luo Yue was as happy as a child, and he didn't have time to say hello to Su Yinian Fengbeizhi, holding boxes and boxes of medicinal materials, he returned to the alchemy room like this, and then closed the door.

Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi were speechless for a while, and after smiling helplessly, they turned around and left.

*******。

Luo Yundi never thought that he would be regarded as a plague one day, Su Yinian didn't need them to guard him so much, he didn't do anything to that little snake!

Although he was a little worried about Xiaohua's current state, he had to go to the True Boxing Ceremony after Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, and he had no ability to take good care of Xiaohua, so after thinking about it carefully, he could only hand Xiaohua over to Luo Yundi to take care of.

The corners of Luo Yundi's mouth twitched, and he said helplessly, "Don't you treat me as a pervert now?" "Didn't you guard against him a few days ago? Don't even talk to him?!

Feng Beizhi immediately shook his head and said, "I didn't treat you like this!" I think Xiaohua is so cute now, I want to kiss her, it's normal to hug her, my baby hasn't slept with me these days! "Every day, I hugged that damn little broken snake like a baby, and I was about to piss him off to death. Originally, he also thought that Xiaohua was still young at first, and now that she has transformed into a child, she looks soft and glutinous, and there should be no danger. It's a pity that the idea of sealing the north is simply wrong, there is no danger to fart? My own baby likes Xiaohua very much, and keeps kissing and hugging Xiaohua's body, completely treating his lover as air. Feng Beizhi thought clearly, and if he wanted to take back his treasure completely, then he could only sacrifice... Phew, it's to make Xiaohua happy.

Luo Yundi is the best choice, anyway, Luo Yundi has taken care of Xiaohua for so many days, and it is estimated that he is Xi to it, so continue to take care of it.

Su Yinian glared at Feng Beizhi angrily, and then said to Luo Yundi with a smile: "Xiaohua told me, it was all a misunderstanding, in short, we are going to participate in the test of the True Boxing Ceremony tomorrow, and please help us take care of Xiaohua!" "

Can you take care of him three meals a day, eat, drink, and clothe, and not give him money?" Luo Yundi spread out a hand.

The corners of Su Yinian's mouth twitched: "..."Although he knows that it does cost some money to entrust someone to take care of him, there is no need for the other party to say it so clearly!

After Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian left 100,000 spirit stones, they brought dozens of bottles of pills given to them by Luo Yue, and then came to the alchemy building as usual, and spent a lot of money to buy a lot of pills, and the alchemy building made a lot of money, and the attitude towards Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian was naturally respectful.

After the two bought the pill, they went to the True Fist Ceremony to line up, if they wanted to participate in the True Fist Ceremony, they had to test the martial artist's own qualifications first, in fact, this was just a formality, after all, most martial artists had already tested their talent level when he was born. Su Yinian was born at the lowest gray level, at least you know that you may not be able to participate in the True Boxing Ceremony, but if he doesn't come, he won't do it, and he won't die in the end.

The senior brother in charge of registration was obviously impatient, and when he saw that almost all of the martial arts qualifications were middle and lower-class, his expression gradually became a little impatient. Since this world is respected by martial arts and respected by the strong, the strong must have a lot of preferential treatment for this world, and they will not be overly jealous if their level ability is low, after all, this is a natural qualification, but they look forward to the appearance of the strong, the more strong the stronger, it will be beneficial to the entire continent. So they are especially unhappy with these low-level qualifications, especially those with gray-level qualifications, who know that they are already a waste, why do they still come to take the test? Isn't this a waste of time on both sides?

When it was Su Yinian's turn, such impatience became more and more obvious, and the black-clothed senior brother frowned and said, "Put your hand on the test stone!"

Su Yinian painstakingly placed his palm on the test stone, which first emitted some pale light, and then mixed with some gray light.

Off-white?

It seems that the white-level qualification can be passed.

The black-clothed senior brother glared at Su Yinian impatiently, "Okay, count it on you!" However, you can choose to quit, after all, your level is too low, and a waste like you will only have a dead end when entering the secret realm, and no one will cooperate with you! "

What the senior brother in black said is the truth, although it is a little ugly, but the words are not rough, and he is indeed thinking for Su Yi.

Su Yinian laughed dryly, didn't speak, and stepped aside.

But Feng Beizhi didn't allow anyone to talk about his daughter-in-law like this, Feng Beizhi stared at the black-clothed young man in front of him angrily, "I said you have a problem, right?" We're coming, of course! We're just low in rank, it's not that we have a problem with our brains!

Seeing this person so polite, the

black-clothed senior brother only frowned, "I just kindly advise you, I hope you don't make some senseless sacrifices!"

"I thank you for that! But of course, our lives are up to us! Feng Beizhi said and put his hand on the test stone.

The man in black decided that the two of them were together, and he didn't think that the level and qualification of the man in front of him would be high, so he didn't dare to be interested.

But when the stone emitted a purple-gold light, a man's eyes suddenly widened, and he stood up in disbelief, "What..."So powerful?

Gray, white, red, purple and gold, the gold level is the highest level of Tianjiao. It's hard to have one in a thousand years.

The attitude of the senior brother in black instantly became positive, "Not bad, yes, a good seedling!" Wait for me to report to the master! "

Feng Beizhi is desperate for this world that only looks at strength, anyway, he has only one purpose, and he won't stay in this world long when the time comes, and sure enough, he doesn't like this world anyway.

Su Yinian on the side was also very surprised, and stepped forward tightly to hold Feng Beizhi's hand, "Gold-level martial artist, that's a rare Tianjiao in a thousand years!" "Even his half-brother is only a red and purple level martial artist, and it is said that he is still more red. Seeing that his lover had completely surpassed Su Yifeng, Su Yinian was excited for a while.

Feng Beizhi raised his chin triumphantly and said, "You don't look at who I am, of course my qualifications are the best!" So, it's not a loss to get into my bed!

Su Yinian's cheeks were slightly red, and he stepped on Feng Beizhi's foot hard, "At that time, don't talk nonsense, there are people around!"

"It doesn't matter, anyway, you are my baby, with such a baby as you, I am proud and proud, I wish everyone knew!"

Feng Beizhi stepped forward and hugged Su Yinian's shoulder, Su Yinian pushed it away angrily, and

Feng Beizhi stood aside.

The black-clothed young man who had already reported the good news to his master immediately said to Feng Beizhi, "You can advance directly without entering the secret realm!" "Such a good seedling, if something accidentally goes wrong in the secret realm, what can I do? I'm afraid he won't be able to explain it to his master.

The smile on Su Yinian's face became brighter and brighter, "You actually advanced directly!" "In this way, Feng Beizhi is very likely to become an inner disciple, and maybe he will also become a true disciple!

Thinking of this, Su Yinian was excited.

Feng Beizhi was not very happy, frowned fiercely, and pinched the tip of his lover's nose, "Are you stupid?" What if I make the cut? Do you want to let you go to the secret realm alone?

Su Yinian's smile gradually faded.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 257. Chapter 257: Anxiety is growing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 257

Uneasiness is gradually growing

Su Yinian lowered his head in frustration, but after a while, he quickly cheered up and said to Feng Beizhi: "Don't worry, I can be in a group with others, if something really happens, I can also have the ability to protect myself."

Feng Beizhi shook his head and turned his head to the black-clothed senior brother and said, "I won't be separated from him, I'll just go with the normal process, I also want to enter the secret realm to have a look, and ask the senior brother to be accommodating." "

Senior Brother in Black immediately shook his head and said This is not good, your talent is excellent, in case something happens to you inside, how can I explain it to the master?"

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "My mind has been decided." The

man in black was so angry that he couldn't understand Feng Beizhi's words, and the reason why Feng Beizhi was unwilling to return to the Xuanling Sect with him was all pushed on Su Yinian on the side, but he didn't expect that although this Su Yinian was a waste, there was a set of methods to seduce men, and he actually let such a strong man obey him.

"It's not worth giving up your future for the sake of a wasted person. The man in black persuaded hard.

These words pierced Su Yinian's heart, in fact, he had already foreseen that the gap between himself and Feng Beizhi must be getting bigger and bigger, and Feng Beizhi's talent is the insurmountable gap between them.

Su Yinian raised his head and said to Feng Beizhi: "This senior brother is right, you can advance with them, if you enter the secret realm with me, I am afraid of my father..."

Feng Beizhi's attitude was very resolute, seeing the inferiority complex of his baby, Feng Beizhi strengthened his determination, he turned his head and said to the man in black: "Anyway, I must be with my baby, you don't seem to be able to force me to advance directly!" "

The man in black saw that Feng Beizhi had made up his mind, and he really couldn't understand it, how could something like love between the two become an obstacle for a strong man to become stronger?

"Take your liking! The

man in black opened his mouth unhappily, but his eyes swept around Su Yinian's body, and he had already identified it as Feng Beizhi who was bewitched by Su Yinian. Su Yinian's existence will definitely make Feng Beizhi have a weakness and weakness, and such an existence should not be.

After Qin Zhuang passed the test, he also had to be in a group with Su Yinian, and it was useless for others to persuade him. Feng Beizhi then remembered that he still had a deal with Qin Zhuang, but now that they had found an elixir that could deal with the zombie virus, there was indeed a little bit of a need for the Jade Spirit Pill now.

Qin Zhuang was so angry that he shouted, "How can you two lie to me?

Feng Beizhi said with an innocent face: "We don't seem to be deceitful like this, right?" Our cooperation with you is also uncertain, the Jade Spirit Pill can be brought back to life, what we need is really not like this!

Qin Zhuang angrily pointed at the two and said, "Anyway, we have agreed, we must get the second place." That's it!

Seeing Qin Zhuang turn around and leave, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian pouted helplessly, they didn't want such a big change, but in fact, they really couldn't win the second place. After all, there are too few of them, especially Su Yinian thinks that he is still a burden, and their combat ability will be greatly reduced.

Worry-free inn.

In front of the child sat a handsome young man, and when he learned the news of Fengbeizhi's qualifications, he immediately declined the child's request.

"He is a unique genius, I can't let such a genius die in your hands, Su family master, please forgive me! The child's face was ugly, "The

strange beasts inside are all put in by you, it is not difficult for you to do a little tricks, Lord Yanfeng, this is just a small favor!"

Lord Yan Feng frowned tightly, still embarrassed, "Forgive me for not being able to do anything, I can't help with this!" "

After Lord Yanfeng left, the child's face was pale in the inn, he absolutely couldn't let Feng Beizhi become a disciple of Inner Mongolia like this, he had to find a way to stop all this.

There are only two levels in the conference, the first level is to get out of the bamboo forest, and the second level is to collect the Yuan Dan of the strange beasts, who collects the Yuan Dan of the foreign beasts with the most and the best quality, is the leader of the first class. Anyway, the ranking depends on the size of the Yuan Dan level to lock the points, and then looks at the point ranking to score the points.

Walking in the bamboo forest is nothing more than a test of a person's five senses, the sooner a person walks out of the bamboo forest, the stronger the sense of the aura of heaven and earth, and the qualification is naturally the best.

Feng Beizhi's qualifications have long been measured to belong to Tianjiao, as long as Qin Zhuang and Su Yinian follow behind Feng Beizhi, they will walk out of the bamboo forest in a short time. However, for Su Yinian, it seemed that he was still a little reluctant to walk out of the bamboo forest, and the strong pressure suppressed his nerves again and again, if it weren't for Feng Beizhi being by his side, he would probably be on the verge of collapse.

After walking out of the bamboo forest, you have entered the secret realm, in the secret realm, there are gentle beasts, there are also fierce and man-eating monsters, and those gentle beast points are the lowest, and they are also the least. It is actually useless to kill these gentle beasts, their targets are all high-level and particularly ferocious beasts.

The three of them stayed in the secret realm for more than half a month, and before entering the secret realm, most people already knew that Feng Beizhi was a qualified Tianjiao, so almost no one dared to mess with it. The kind of murder and treasure grabbing that Su Yinian thought did not appear among them, after all, the eldest young master of the Qin family and such a Tianjiao as Feng Beizhi were already Su Yinian's biggest protective umbrella.

The three of them also found a lot of medicinal materials in the secret realm, and Su Yinian was obviously more interested in medicinal materials than art, after all, it was related to his elixir.

However, peaceful days were short-lived, and a pterodactyl beast that flew in the sky and could breathe fire appeared in front of them.

It is said that the fire spewed by the Pterodactyl Beast can directly burn a martial artist, and if he is spraying that kind of golden yuan fire, even the Martial King is not his opponent.

The moment he saw the Jade Dragon Beast appear, Su Yinian's face was pale, and he was almost half angry, although the Pterodactyl Beast was indeed fierce, but the Pterodactyl Beast usually would not take the initiative to provoke humans, unless it was the human who violated his interests first, it would lead to being hunted down by the Pterodactyl Beast.

The three of them obviously hadn't dealt with this pterodactyl beast, after all, they didn't even know where the pterosaur beast came from, let alone bring it up to provoke the other party, this pterosaur beast was obviously attracted by someone.

"I smell the smell of medicine! Feng Beizhi's expression was grim, and he grabbed Su Yinian's wrist tightly, the pterodactyl beast in the distance was getting closer and closer to them, the other party was breathing fire wantonly, they had to find a place to stay away as soon as possible.

In the process of escaping, Su Yinian burned his arm in order to protect Feng Beizhi, but fortunately, he took the pill in time to replenish his blood qi.

The three of them hid in the cave, and although the pterosaur was fierce, it didn't seem to have good eyesight, so the pterosaur turned to the others after not seeing the three of them.

Feng Beizhi looked at Su Yinian's injured hand distressedly and said helplessly: "Why are you saving me?" I was able to take care of myself!

Su Yinian said aggrievedly: "I am also subconscious!"

Qin Zhuang on the

side frowned tightly, "Even if it's subconscious, you are the weakest of the three of us, and you still want to save us?" Isn't that a joke? It's good that you didn't mess with us!

When Su Yinian heard this, he lowered his head a little embarrassed, indeed, sometimes good intentions are easy to do bad things, isn't this not hurt?

Feng Beizhi saw that his baby was uncomfortable, so he immediately turned his head and glared at Qin Zhuang fiercely, can this guy speak?

Feng Beizhi comforted Su Yinian and said: "I know that you are for my good, but you also know that I can protect myself, such as."If you get hurt, my heart will hurt. So the best thing to do is not to worry me, okay?

Su Yinian heard Feng Beizhi say this, if he had been in the past, he would have felt very emotional, because Feng Beizhi was so caring. But now, combined with what Qin Zhuang just said, Su Yinian only felt that Fengbei was sure enough... Maybe Feng Beizhi didn't think so, but Feng Beizhi said something like that, which would make Su Yinian uncomfortable.

Su Yinian actually knew more or less that there was something wrong in his heart, watching Feng Beizhi become stronger and stronger, he always felt that Feng Beizhi would always leave him one day, because they were like that, not a good match, so inappropriate. If you Feng Beizhi stands at the apex of the martial arts cultivation world one day, then Su Yinian can only be a passerby in Feng Beizhi's life, just a flash in the pan. Su Yinian's life will not allow him to be with Fengbei for eternity, forever and ever.

Su Yinian smiled and nodded, "Don't worry, I won't next time!"

Feng Beishang stepped forward and hugged Su Yinian, and kissed Su Yinian's eyebrows, "This is good!"

Su Yinian hugged Feng Beizhi tightly, and needed Feng Beizhi's warm body temperature more than before, Qin Zhuang on the side pouted helplessly and said: "I feel that I shouldn't cooperate with you, I look at your kindness and love every day, my eyes are not good!"

"Now I continue to cooperate with you, it's not for you! Feng Beizhi said angrily, "Don't complain a bunch of complaints!" "Although they don't know why Qin Zhuang wants to get the Jade Spirit Pill so much, since they have already made an agreement, they can only continue. As a businessman, you can't let Qin Zhuang think that they like to go back on their word.

At this moment, they heard a sound of fighting outside the cave, and several people came to the entrance of the cave, and saw two young men fighting with the pterodactyl beast in the distance. The two young men were obviously children of the family, and they both held swords in their hands, and they both wielded powerful fire fists. It's a pity that for some reason, the pterosaur beast was quite furious, and the two sacrificed a lot of treasures, but they couldn't make the pterosaur beast put down. And the two youths gradually began to gain the upper hand.

Feng Beizhi turned his head and said to Su Yinian: "I'll save them, you wait here!" Qin Zhuang, go!

Feng Beizhi and Qin Zhuang left quickly, looking at the backs of the two, Su Yinian's fists clenched unconsciously, I don't know when it started, the person who fought side by side with

Feng Beizhi seemed to have no place for him.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 258. Chapter 258: Su Yinian had a lot on his mind

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 258 Su Yinian

was preoccupied

and sealed Qin Zhuang in the north to join the battle, the two young men were immediately relieved when they saw someone helping, and the four of them dealt with the pterodactyl beast together, while Su Yinian stood aside worriedly.

The strength of the four people is unlimited, especially Feng Beizhi is still a high-qualified Tianjiao, and he has also cultivated, after joining the battle, the pterosaur beast gradually fell behind.

Feng Beizhi jumped up, and the fire fist smashed into the wings of the pterodactyl beast, and the wings of the pterosaur beast were burned out of a blood hole by the blazing flames, and the bloody wounds were scorched black by the fire.

The slightest pain of the pterosaur beast, the attack became more and more ferocious, the four young men were handsome, and this bulky and fierce fire dragon beast was killed by the four young men together.

Looking at the appearance of the four of them fighting side by side, Su Yinian's fists tightened slightly, he knew that he shouldn't be jealous, but he couldn't help it. The gap between him and Feng Beizhi is already in front of them.

Several people divided Yuan Dan into four, and it was fair that the four people were divided equally.

One of the other two young men was called Yan Yunqing, the young man had a gentle attitude, and the other was called Li Zhen, Li Zhen frowned and looked quite proud.

Su Yinian hurriedly left the cave and walked towards the four of them.

Li Zhen's eyes flashed when he saw Su Yinian, otherwise he opened his mouth and scolded: "Who are you?" Don't know there's a danger here?

Yan Yunqing shook her head at Li Zhen, "Xiao Zhen, can't you be so angry?"

"Inexplicably chased and beaten by the pterodactyl beast, it's no wonder I'm not angry, this person is sneaky, and he doesn't have the breath of a strong man on his body, and he doesn't know what to do here?" Li Zhen glared at Su Yinian coldly, "If it's a waste, you shouldn't enter the secret realm, it's really causing trouble!" I think that pterodactyl beast was brought by him, and it must not be a good person if it behaves sneakily!

Yan Yunqing patted Li Zhen with her hand and glanced at the other party disapprovingly.

Su Yinian froze in place a little embarrassed, and for a while he didn't know whether to turn around and leave or move on.

Feng Beizhi now put his arm around Su Yinian's shoulders and said to his newly met friend: "It's my people, it's better for you to be polite!"

Li Zhen's face was full of puzzlement, "I see that your qualifications are good, how can you mix with such a person?"

"I'd love to! Feng Beizhi glanced at the other party, and the people here really just talk nonsense as long as they don't like it. No wonder the mortality rate is so high in this secret realm.

Although Su Yinian was very comforted by the maintenance of the closure of the north to the east, there was a thorn in his heart, and the deeper he pricked, the deeper he pricked.

Yan Yunqing was obviously very interested in Feng Beizhi, and didn't want his friend to offend Feng Beizhi and the others, "My friend has always been too straightforward, if he makes you angry, please forgive me, he definitely didn't mean it!"

Feng Beizhi nodded without smiling, turned around and left with Su Yinian, while Qin Zhuang yawned and followed behind

Feng Beizhi.

Yan Yunqing frowned unhappily when she saw a few people leaving like this, no one dared to ignore him like this.

Li Zhen obviously had such thoughts, and immediately said angrily: "What's the matter with me? We're not wrong! It seems that Fengbei is not easy to deal with!

Yan Yunqing's gentle face instantly said coldly: "Being able to be hooked so fascinated, although Feng Beizhi is talented, he is still an ordinary person in the end." I don't think it's a big deal for Su Yinian, we should be able to win over Fengbeizhi!

Li Zhen nodded and said, "Then what should we do next?"

"Just keep approaching them and don't offend them!" Feng Beizhi left with Su Yinian and Qin Zhuang, and immediately went to other places to catch strange beasts, Feng

Beizhi's interest was not high, but in order to make his own treasure advance, he still worked hard with Qin Zhuang to collect Yuan Dan. If the two of them encountered a strange beast like the Pterodactyl Beast, they would be so excited that they couldn't sleep directly, after all, the higher the level, the higher the points, they would naturally be happy.

Su Yinian watched Feng Beizhi get stronger and stronger, and he was happy for Feng Beizhi in his heart, but he was also getting more and more uneasy. Feng Beizhi actually noticed his baby's absent-mindedness to some extent, but his own baby didn't say it, and he couldn't guess what his baby was thinking. can only tease Su Yinian as much as possible to make Su Yinian happy.

Qin Zhuang saw that the two of them were sticky and greasy, and he didn't even look at it, he knew that he should bring Luo Yundi with him, so that he didn't hurt his eyes alone, and it could also make him feel a little more comfortable.

What made Su Yinian more and more uneasy happened again, and they met Li Zhen and the others again half a month later. Because the level of the alien beast they wanted to deal with this time was very high, as soon as the other party said that they would cooperate to seal the north, they agreed. They can be regarded as cooperating once, and the other party will indeed give them what belongs to them, and they decided to cooperate very happily with Feng Beizhi.

It's just that Su Yinian can't hide aside, otherwise he will become a burden.

Watching a few people leave, Li Zhen's footsteps were a little slow and he stayed until the end.

Li Zhen said to Su Yinian: "I finally know who you are, gray-level waste, how can you say that a person like you is qualified to stumble a Tianjiao?" I can understand that you are going to be an alchemist, but I really can't understand that you are a waste, but you still want to continue to practice!

Su Yinian breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and he was unceremonious when he saw the other party's trouble, "What do you mean?" I've only met you twice, so why do you hurt people!?

"It's just that you can't get used to seeing a Tianjiao with a waste, do you think it's like words? Li Zhen said, "If you want to say that it is compatible, I think Brother Yunqing and Feng Beizhi are more compatible." "

Yes... This is what Su Yinian fears the most, because he can also see that their qualifications and temperament are compatible with everyone, and they are completely discordant with him. But the relationship between him and Feng Beizhi is not an outsider, and a few words of provocation will be worn out.

"But the problem is that Feng Beizhi likes me, not your brother Yunqing! "

Huh! Shameless! Li Zhen sneered, turned his head and left.

Su Yinian hid in the cave, although he was uneasy in his heart, it didn't mean that he would endure the uneasiness like this. He decided that he must talk to Feng Beizhi today, he wants to know what Feng Beizhi thinks.

But as soon as this idea came out, Su Yinian was also a little stunned, inexplicably, why did he have to know what Feng Beizhi was thinking? Isn't he doubting Feng Beizhi's love for him? Will Feng Beizhi be angry when he finds out, and will he blame him? Will it be thought that he doesn't trust him enough?

Su Yinian struggled in the cave for a long time, and finally tasted the taste of love, sometimes it was really bitter, very bitter, obviously wanted to trust the other party wholeheartedly, obviously never thought of doubting the other party, but his heart was uneasy, Su Yinian knew that all this stemmed from his inferiority. If it was in other worlds, Su Yinian could proudly stand by Feng Beizhi's side and fight side by side with Feng Beizhi. But in this world full of strong people, Su Yinian's self-esteem was quickly ground into ashes.

In the evening, Feng Beizhi returned.

Yan Yunqing seemed to be planning to go with Feng Beizhi, but his actions made Su Yinian very unhappy, just looking at Su Yinian, who was talking and laughing with Feng Beizhi and Yan Yunqing and Li Zhen, he was angry.

You must know that at noon, that Li Zhenke still sneered at him! Su Yinian is very resentful.

Su Yinian thought so, and directly stepped forward and grabbed Feng Beizhi's hand, "I have something to look for you, come out with me!"

Yan Yunqing and Li Zhen were both caught off guard by Su Yinian's move, while Qin Zhuang frowned, "Where are you two going?"

"I have something to whisper to him, don't be so ignorant as a stumbling block between the two of us, we'll be back in a while!" "SueA thought dragged Fengbei to leave.

Because of Su Yinian's words, Li Zhen's smile stiffened slightly, it seems that he underestimated the face of this waste, the other party is planning to sue? It's like a waste would do.

Feng Beizhi followed behind Su Yinian with a smile, and after the two walked away, Li Zhen also found an excuse to leave, Yan Yunqing seemed to be a little worried about what Li Zhen would do and said goodbye to Qin Zhuang and chased after him.

Qin Zhuang frowned and pouted in displeasure, his qualifications are not low! Why is everyone's goal to seal the north and not him? Could there be some of him who look down on him?

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian came to a forest, and Su Yinian said, "I want to tell you something!"

Feng Beizhi smiled and said, "What's the matter?" "Baby has been absent-minded these days, and I don't know what I'm thinking, obviously on my mind, is the other party calling him here now that he's going to talk to him?

Su Yinian immediately spoke: "I only have one request today, that is, you and Li Zhen are far away, the farther away the better!"

Feng Beizhi was stunned for a moment, and the faces of the two people who quietly followed and eavesdropped changed slightly, but he didn't expect Su Yinian to be so shameless. Do you mean the eldest young master of the Su family? Cheng Huan is under the man, it should be an ordinary gadget, how dare he talk to Feng Beizhi like this?

Feng Beizhi immediately showed a pleasant smile on his face, and kissed Su Yinian on the forehead, "Are you jealous?"

"Then you know I'm going to be jealous, huh? Su Yinian raised his head and glared at Feng Beizhi fiercely, "Since you know, why do you want to get so close to them?" Do you know how worried I am these days? Also, I wasn't jealous when I said those words just now..."

Now that I want to emphasize, some of my desire to cover it up, Feng Beizhi's smile became brighter and brighter, "My baby asked me not to associate with those two people, then I will definitely not follow, is this okay?"

Su Yinian patted Feng Beizhi on the shoulder, "The attitude of admitting mistakes is very good and sincere, I am very satisfied!"

Feng Beizhi smiled, "But we've only met each other twice, why are you so jealous of them?"

Su Yinian said confidently, "I think Yan Yunqing looks better than me, and he is stronger than me, when you fight with the people, you still have a tacit understanding!"

Feng Beizhi suddenly understood that this baby has always been preoccupied these days.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 259. Chapter 259: Fengbei Zhi wants to change masters

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 259 Feng Beizhi wants to change his master

, Feng Beizhi stepped forward and gently hugged Su Yinian, "I finally know why you have been so worried these days!" You want to fight alongside me, right?

Su Yinian took advantage of the situation to hug Feng Beizhi's waist, and said helplessly: "It's a pity that I'm too weak!"

"But I always think I'm good enough, and how can you be weak? To be able to subdue a genius like me, this is not a weak person! Since you are afraid of them, then I will not associate with them from now on!

Su Yinian saw that Feng Beizhi was so obedient, so he took the initiative to step forward, imprinted a kiss on Feng Beizhi's lips, and said with a smile: "If you speak, you must not regret it!"

"Good! No remorse!

Feng Beizhi took the initiative to take Su Yinian's hand and hooked Su Yinian's little thumb, Su Yinian saw that

Feng Beizhi's deep eyes were full of tenderness, and his figure was reflected, Su Yinian suddenly found that his uneasiness these days was really ridiculous. Wasn't he already ready? The gap between himself and Feng Beizhi was already clearly placed in front of him, so why did he feel uncomfortable about it? What he should be doing now is not trying to catch up with the footsteps of Feng Beizhi? Feng Beizhi wants to become stronger, and he wants to.

Looking at the two who hugged each other and made love. Yan Yunqing and Li Zhen's faces became ugly at the same time.

Li Zhendu is almost angry, how can Tianjiao like Feng Beizhi fall in love with waste? I was also eaten by this waste, and I obeyed this waste.

Yan Yunqing frowned, the two didn't say much, turned around and left quietly.

When night comes.

Yan Yunqing immediately took out a carrier pigeon and talked to a friend.

"Master Su, the relationship between the two of them is very deep, and it is not so easy to break them up!

Su Jian's cold voice that seemed to be able to put people in the ice and snow came from the other end of the carrier pigeon, "Young Master Yan can't do it too?"

Yan Yunqing smiled bitterly and said, "If I can do it, I won't send you a message!" Su

Jianqi on the other end was pale, he didn't believe it, there was no way to deal with Feng Beizhi, "Anyway, you plan slowly, I have other ideas here, since they don't want to go with you, then you can be separated for a while!"

Yan Yunqing nodded, "Yes!"

Yan Yunqing and Li Zhen said goodbye to Su Yinian and the others on the second day, and Li Zhen glared at Su Yinian fiercely when he left. How can such a waste be worthy of the closure of the north? He waited to see the day when Su Yinian was abandoned.

Su Yinian ignored the other party, but held Feng Beizhi's hand tightly, this was his answer, he would not back down no matter what. Even if people in the outside world think that they are not a good match, even if people in the outside world think that Su Yinian is a shameless waste, Su Yinian has no regrets as long as he can be by Feng Beizhi's side.

Qin Zhuang patted Su Yinian on the shoulder, and in the next few days, Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi and others were assassinated, but this time the True Fist Ceremony was particularly important because of the appearance of Feng Beizhi, and almost all the people of the Xuanling Sect stared at Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian and others, for fear that something would happen to Feng Beizhi. Therefore, when the assassins attacked, Fengbei Zhi solved part of it, and the other part was solved by the disciples sent by the Lingxuan faction according to the big point in the middle. Su Yinian and the safety of others, they don't care, they only care about Feng Beizhi, they only hope that Feng Beizhi can live.

However, after seeing that Feng Beizhi was injured in order to save Su Yinian, the attitudes of several peak masters were a little strange.

"The strong should be desperate, he already has weaknesses! Even if he is a rare Tianjiao, I am afraid that the progress will not be great!

"I think that's good! It was the old man who spoke with a smile on his face, and he seemed to be particularly satisfied with Feng Beizhi.

"But the question is that a waste is matched with a Tianjiao, is this appropriate? The

old man glanced at the peak master of Lingyun Peak, "I think it's quite appropriate!" He couldn't understand that these people wanted to see a strong man born, he could understand, but he couldn't even take care of this genius's family affairs, right? Geniuses more or less have their own personalities, and if they are too restrained, they will bring disaster to themselves.

Perhaps it was precisely because the old man had such thoughts that Feng Beizhi would choose to make him his master in the end.

Looking at Feng Beizhi's injured arm, Su Yinian secretly hated his incompetence, but he was quickly attracted by the smile on Feng Beizhi's face.

"What are you laughing at?

Feng Beizhi smiled and gently pinched the tip of Su Yinian's nose, "I laugh at you always with a wrinkled face, isn't it good for me?" Besides, it's just a little skin trauma, don't look like you're dead!

Seeing that Feng Beizhi didn't pay attention to it so much, Su Yinian deliberately pressed on Feng Beizhi's wound, and Feng Beizhi grinned in pain.

"A little injury can kill people, you should understand this!

Feng Beizhi hurriedly said, "Okay, I know!" "

After the end of the real boxing ceremony, Feng Beizhi and Qin Zhuang played extraordinarily and won the first place, and the two of them grabbed the second place with a dead face... Exchanged Lingyun Flowers.

Su Yinian expressed contempt for the actions of the two.

Several senior brothers took them to the main hall of the Xuanling Sect, and only 100 people could enter the main hall this time, and among these 100 people, Su Yinian could be said to be from the Song Dynasty, if it weren't for Feng Beizhi giving him a part of the points, Su Yinian might not be able to step into this hall for the rest of his life.

There is a step in front of the main hall, and there is a yin and yang gossip diagram on the steps, and a few immortal wind dao people are standing there, with a relieved smile on their faces, there are many martial artists with good qualifications this year, and they are naturally happy to be able to strengthen their Xuanling faction.

Several people's eyes were especially focused on Feng Beizhi's body.

After some lengthy words, a woman stepped forward to take a roll call.

As the first place, Feng Beizhi naturally became an inner disciple, but Feng Beizhi does not seem to have the right to choose a master. But Feng Beizhi didn't care, all he wanted was the four words of the inner disciple, and he didn't care who the master was.

The list of inner disciples has been announced, there are only 20 in total, and the rest are outer disciples, I don't know if the other party is intentional, as the 68th Su Yinian actually became a registered disciple.

Feng Beizhi was a little unhappy, but he also knew that if he spoke at this time, he might attract ridicule to his lover, so he didn't speak. Instead, he held Su Yinian's hand tightly.

Su Yinian smiled at Feng Beizhi, saying that he was fine, he Xi was used to it. He had long been Xi to such mockery, it had happened before, and now it was just a repetition of the old days. It's just that I'm still a little unwilling in my heart.

The Acceptance Ceremony is coming to an end.

Feng Beizhi raised his hand, "I said, who is my master?"

A middle-aged man with a beard walked out, "I, Blood Yan Feng, Yan Yuliu!"

Feng Beizhi held Su Yinian's hand and nodded, "Then can you have an extra pair of chopsticks and take my baby away?"

"No! Yan Yuliu said coldly, "Our peak does not accept registered disciples!"

"Then can I change the master?" I won't be separated from Xiao Nian! Feng Beizhi said confidently.

"Do you know what you're talking about? Yan Yuliu's expression quickly turned cold, and the others were even more puzzled.

Everyone knows that Yan Yuliu is mysteriousThe strongest martial artist of the Spirit Sect is also a genius who has stepped into the Martial Emperor at the age of only 100, and no one has been able to surpass him until now. Blood Yanfeng can be said to be the place where all the disciples who participated in the True Fist Ceremony want to go, but unfortunately, Yan Yuliu only accepts Tianjiao above purple. It was also because of this that the disciples of their Blood Yan Peak were getting stronger and stronger, and they suppressed the other peak masters.

The appearance of Fengbeizhi this time was originally said to be fair competition, but Yan Yuliu asked for it as soon as he wanted it. Everyone has to give in, the other peak masters are smiling on the surface, cursing in their hearts, how many days has Yan Yuliu robbed over the years? Now there is also a Tianjiao among the Tianjiao, and he refuses to let go. The hearts of the people were already angry, but they didn't dare to speak. Now seeing that Feng Beizhi actually refused directly, several peak masters almost laughed out loud.

Feng Beizhi said with some puzzlement: "Of course I know what I'm talking about, there's no need for me to say it again, right?" I just want to be with my baby, I don't care about the rest! The

old man suddenly spoke at this time, "Then do you want to come with me, your baby will also come with you, and I won't let him be a registered disciple, he is also 68, how can he also become my inner disciple, what do you think?"

Feng Beizhi clapped his hands and nodded immediately, "Okay, if the deal is done, I will be your apprentice!"

Su Yinian was desperately shaking Feng Beizhi's hand on the side, did Feng Beizhi know what he was talking about? Yan Yuliu is a Tianjiao who can stimulate all the potential of Fengbei Zhi, how many people want to become his apprentices have no chance, Fengbei is an old man chosen at this time, isn't this inexplicable? Even if it's for him, he shouldn't destroy his future like this.

Feng Beizhi gently patted Su Yinian's shoulder and comforted Su Yinian, "What I want is never to become a strong person!"

Su Yinian stared at Feng Beizhi's eyes, those eyes were full of affection and firmness, so that

Su Yinian couldn't take his eyes off at all.

Several peak masters were angry and their faces were pale, they didn't expect it, they didn't expect that they were just a step slower, and they actually let the old man take the lead. As long as you can grab the Tianjiao who is sealed to this, let alone collect a waste like Su Yinian, that is, it doesn't matter if 100 raise 100 of them!

Yan Yuliu's face was ugly, and he turned his head to look at the master, as if he wanted the head to speak.

The head of the family is actually vaguely dissatisfied with Yifeng's dominance, and they all see Feng Beizhi's attention to Su Yinian. Yan Yuliu knew that he wanted to use such a method to separate the two, which was not clear to make Feng Beizhi angry? Since Feng Beizhi has made such a choice, Yan Yuliu is also determined not to be a waste, so Feng Beizhi can only choose other peak masters.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 260. Chapter 260: Becoming an Inner Gate Just to Marry

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 260 Becoming an Inner Gate Just to Marry

the Head of the Sect smiled helplessly, "Yu Liu, since you can't stand the waste, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian are inseparable, then let Feng Beizhi and Wu Wu go!" "

The other peak masters are dissatisfied.

"How can this work? The old man has never been apprenticed, can he teach the apprentice well? "The peak master of Kaede Sakura Mountain is a beautiful-looking woman, and when she saw that the head of the family wanted more about it, she immediately opened her mouth to stop it.

"If you want me to say, let's come to our Lingyun Peak! It's just an extra mouth to eat, if Lord Yanfeng doesn't accept it, send it to me! The Lingyun Peak Peak Lord's attitude was proud, and when he looked at Su Yinian, his eyes crossed with disdain.

All of this was seen by Feng Beizhi, and he finally discovered that except for the old man called the old man who spoke at the beginning, everyone else always had a contemptuous look on their faces when they looked at their lovers.

The old man snorted angrily and said: "Everyone has already said that they want to be my apprentice, if you want it, why didn't you say it just now, it seems so insincere to run over and say it now!"

Feng Beizhi nodded, as if echoing the words of the old man, he smiled and said to the master: "Master, I just want to worship the old man as a teacher, I don't need anyone else!" If you don't agree, then I can only leave! These

words made several peaks angry, but they couldn't help it.

Yan Yuliu had never been ignored like this, he looked down on him like this, he slowly stepped forward and said coldly to Feng Beizhi: "Destroy your future for such a waste? If you are a genius, you will only become an ordinary person in the end!

Feng Beizhi snorted coldly, "Really?" Since you think I'm going to be a normal person, then don't waste your time on me! I don't think the same way as you, I want to be at the top and want to become stronger, if I want to give up everything, including the people I love, I don't think I need to be so strong. I hope I can be happy for the rest of my life, and not be alone to get stronger, which is so boring! I really want to become your inner disciple, because only in this way can I marry Su Yinian openly. The

old man pursed his lips angrily, "You two seem to be above board enough!" Alright, come with me!

Feng Beizhi respectfully saluted the old man, "Master, I still have some important things to do at the bottom of the mountain, can you wait until I'm done and come back!" "

The other disciples present are almost going to be angry at the brazenness of Feng Beizhi, even if the other party is a Tianjiao, he can't make demands again and again, right? Everyone else is An'an, and no one has ever stopped asking for it like Feng Beizhi.

The old man was not so anxious, so he asked curiously, "What else do you have to do!?" Su

Yinian was also a little strange, they had all successfully become disciples of the Xuanling Sect, how could Feng Beizhi still have something to do? Why didn't he know?

Feng Beizhi said with a smile: "I made a bet with Yi Nian's father, if I can become an inner disciple, he will agree to marry Yi Nian to me, and I am going to go down the mountain now to let him fulfill his promise!" Everyone

was petrified in an instant, "..."Although it was for this reason, they thought that Feng Beizhi was in such a hurry, something big had happened!

The old man smiled helplessly, and waved his hand to Feng Beizhi, "Go and come back quickly!"

Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi knelt down in unison, "Thank you, master!"

Feng Beizhi took Su Yinian's hand, this Su Yinian disappeared in the main hall, and everyone was frightened by the fiery attitude of these two people. The purpose of coming to apprenticeship is actually to get married? The reason for this... Isn't there someone who looks down on the Xuanling Sect too much?

Sure enough, everyone in the Xuanling Sect showed their faces, but it was a pity that Fengbei Zhi was the only Tianjiao among the Tianjiao, and there was really no way to give up. So they can only endure the unique character of Feng Beizhi.

Su Yifeng, who was standing quietly in the corner, saw Su Yinian's smile on his face so happy, he lowered his eyes a little dimly, and his inner emotions were complicated, and he couldn't tell whether he was more jealous or resentful.

It was the first time that Su Yinian was so happy, he had been worried that Feng Beizhi's heart might become stronger and more important these days, but now that he knew, it turned out that he was the most important thing in his heart. All the uneasiness disappeared like this, Su Yinian held Feng Beizhi's hand tightly, and he swore that he would never leave Feng Beizhi in this life.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian went down the mountain, and the first thing was to go to Su Jian and ask Su Jian to fulfill his promise, but what he didn't expect was that Su Jian learned the news in advance, and in order to avoid Feng Beizhi coming to the door, he actually avoided it directly. I plan to go back to their Su family's territory.

Feng Beizhi was not a person waiting to be killed, he came directly to Su Jian's mansion here and shouted, "Uncle Su, can you come out to meet and fulfill your promise?"

Su Yinian was a little worried, "Let's go!" "Originally, there weren't many Su family members who entered the ceremony this time, and my father probably didn't come here to participate in the ceremony, they all entered the secret realm, and in more than a month, my father probably had already left. He believed that when his father came back to his senses, he would find out that his existence was dispensable, and even if he was really involved with other men, his father probably wouldn't pay much attention. Otherwise, why don't you see your father's people do it when they are in the secret realm? I'm afraid that his father has long stopped treating him as a son.

"I think he's definitely there, he just didn't come out on purpose!

Su Yinian sighed and said: "My father's feelings for me are not very deep, he may just be concerned about his own face before, so he will be angry, and now the things we are together have been spread all over the world, so no matter how much he stops it, I am afraid it will be useless, so he is too lazy to care!"

"But I always feel..."Su

Yinian stepped forward and grabbed Feng Beizhi's hand and said: "I know my father better than you, he is heartless and ruthless, he only has three seconds of heat for anyone, and he doesn't care at all after that!" Since I have promised to marry you, I will naturally not regret it, so let's go back! Shouting here is really not good-looking! Feng

Beizhi thought about it carefully, Su Jian had already cultivated Wuxin Fist, and he had long lost the feelings of ordinary people, for an abandoned son who was useless to the Yu family, Su Jian was probably too lazy to spend time to take care of an abandoned son. So I'm afraid they regarded Su Jian too much from the beginning.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian turned to leave, what they didn't know was that Su Jian was standing quietly in the middle of the courtyard at the other end of the door. These days, he didn't practice Wuxin Fist anymore, because he always felt that the more he practiced, the more he lost, so he stopped for a few days, and some of the feelings that he was once familiar with, but were discarded by him, slowly returned. He would not let his son be taken away by a man no matter what, in order to let Su Yinian be able to cultivate, he could not hesitate to let Su Yinian marry an evil crooked way. Now in order to separate Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi, he will naturally not give up halfway, and will definitely let the two be completely separated.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian returned to Luo's house, in fact, they planned to go home, after all, Feng Beizhi's father was in the modern world, and if Feng Beizhi wanted to marry Su Yinian, he would definitely have to say hello to his father. Now that they have become disciples of the Xuanling Sect, they don't have to hide anything anymore. After all, no matter how much you hide it, you can't hide it from the people here.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 311 28
In the isolated world of Veridonia, three teenagers-Axelle, Wylan, and Keira-uncover dark secrets and face dangerous truths as they battle a deadly p...
85.6K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...