Drew Starkey Imagines

By outerbankspogue4life

Short story's about the one and only Drew Starkey!! I have added some Rafe Cameron story's in there as well f... More

INTRODUCTION
Haircut
Beach Confessions
Date Night
Interview
Pregnant
Safe Place (Rafe Cameron)
Comfort
Snapchat
Family of 4...5
Heart First
North Carolina
The Help You Need (Rafe Cameron)
Movie (Rafe Cameron)
Life Changes
Need You Now (Rafe Cameron)
His Two Girls Sleeping
I Have To Go (Rafe Cameron)
Slut Shamed (Rafe Cameron)
Period
July 4th (Rafe Cameron)
Fights & Apologies (Rafe Cameron)
You Breathed For Me
Please Don't Leave (Rafe Cameron)
If He Wanted To He Would (Rafe Cameron)
Hidden Secret
I've Always Loved You (Rafe Cameron)
Always Loved Him (Rafe Cameron)
'Love' Triangle (Rafe Cameron)
I Don't Need You (Rafe Cameron)
Taylor Swift (Rafe Cameron)
Meeting The Parents (Rafe Cameron)
Adoption
Do You Want Kids? (Rafe Cameron)
Blind Date
Music
Everyone Hates Me (Rafe Cameron)
Amusement Park
Tease (Rafe Cameron)
Court Case (Rafe Cameron)
I Was In Love (Rafe Cameron)
OBX Season 3 Premiere
Addiction (Rafe Cameron)
You Came Back (Rafe Cameron)
Luxury (Rafe Cameron)
I Want You Back (Rafe Cameron)
Are You Mad?
Popularity (Rafe Cameron)
Project, Party, and Passion (Rafe Cameron)
Not a goodbye (Rafe Cameron)
You Don't Spend Time With Me
You Were Right (Rafe Cameron)
Make His Ex Jealous (Rafe Cameron)
Instagram Official
Love Or Set Up (Rafe Cameron)
I'll Look After You (Rafe Cameron)
I've Got My Eye On You (Rafe Cameron)
Escapism (Rafe Cameron)
Visiting Work (Rafe Cameron)
I Cant Be With You (Rafe Cameron)
Thanksgiving
We Have To Try (Rafe Cameron)
Can You Keep A Secret? (Rafe Cameron)
Christmas Party And A Suprise
Something In The Orange (Rafe Cameron)
Santa Doesnt Know You Like I Do (Rafe Cameron)
Gossip Girl (Rafe Cameron)
New Years Eve Kiss
In Love With A Criminal (Rafe Cameron)
Girl Dad
If You Were Mine (Rafe Cameron)
I Love You...Not (Rafe Cameron)
Right Person, Wrong Time (Rafe Cameron)
Back In Town (Rafe Cameron)
You Did What? (Rafe Cameron)
Don't Blame Me (Rafe Cameron)
The Scandal
Happier Part 1 (Rafe Cameron)
Happier Part 2 (Rafe Cameron)
Happier Part 3 (Rafe Cameron)
Father Starkey
Meeting Again (Rafe Cameron)
Happier Part 4 (Rafe Cameron)

Baby Boy (Rafe Cameron)

2.4K 16 0
By outerbankspogue4life

I'm currently 8 months pregnant. I have another month to go before me and my husband Rafe's baby boy is here. We are both nervous but very excited to be parents.

We are currently packing a hospital bag and by we I mean Rafe because I'm laying on the bed just telling him what to grab. I'm very pregnant so doing everyday task is hard.

"Babe all this stuff is not going to fit in the bag." Rafe says stressing.

"Thats why we are putting everything in a suitcase." I tell him rubbing my belly.

"Ohhhh...so what's the bag for?" he ask.

"That's to put things like the personal and toiletries items in." I tell him.

"Okay." he says.

"Here I have a list for you if you wanna just look at that instead of me telling you?" I suggest him.

I hand Rafe my phone and show him the photo of the list.

"Wow that's some list. Are you sure we need all of that?" he ask.

"Yep." I tell him slightly laughing at his facial reaction.

He starts going and grabbing things and fills up the suit case and bag.

"Now grab a few t-shirts and pants for you and your things." I tell him.

"Can't I just wear what I wear when we first go?" he ask.

"Babe we are gonna be at the hospital for like 2 or 3 days." I tell him.

"You're gonna be in labor for that long!? Holy shit. I'm sorry baby." he says.

"No no no. I be in labor for probably between 20 minutes to a few hours. We have to stay there though for a little after I have the baby so I can heal." I tell him.

Rafe stays silent.

"Rafe? What's wrong?" I ask him.

"It's just...I don't know what to do! And I'm scared. What if I screw up and become like my dad?" he ask.

"You are not your father Rafe and you won't screw up. You know what to do. Trust me. Once you see our baby boy you'll know. Everything will fall into place. You got this. We've got this. I believe in us." I tell him and hug him.

"Y/N you know way more than I do. You were made to be a mother but for me I don't know what to do and I don't even know how to change a diaper." he says.

"It's easy. Don't stress over this. The nurse can also help with teaching you that and so can I. Come on let's stop talking about baby talk and get some rest it's late and mama's tired." I say.

"I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much." he says.

"And I love you too Rafe." I say and we share a sweet kiss.

Rafe helps me up off the bed to go to the bathroom to do our night routine.

We lay in bed and every night before me and Rafe go to bed he always talks to my belly.

"Goodnight my future football star. I can't wait to meet you. You have an amazing mother to guide you through aspects of being a gentleman and you have me to guide you through the aspects of sports. We love you very much and we cannot wait to meet you. Love you buddy." Rafe says.

I kiss the top of Rafe's head.

I get my pregnancy pillow situated to how I like it and close my eyes.

"That pillow is my replacement and I don't like it." Rafe says.

"Well once this baby is born we can cuddle as much as you want." I tell him.

"Goodnight mama." he says.

"Goodnight Rafey." I say.

Me and Rafe fall asleep at 11:00pm.

I wake up in the middle of the night with a discomfort feeling. I think it's just false contractions because I read in my pregnancy book that I can start feeling them at this time. I feel this baby kicking my bladder so I get up to pee. As soon as my feet touch the ground and I'm standing up that's when it happens. Oh no. My water broke.

"Rafe. Rafe. Rafe Cameron!" I shout and he wakes up.

"What? What!" he says.

"My water broke!" I say and then grunt in pain.

"Shit. Okay let's get you in the car and then I'll grab the bags and we'll go to the hospital." he says walking over to me.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me downstairs. I open the front door knob and Rafe puts me in the passenger seat of his truck.

"Stay put, I'm getting the bags." he says.

"I couldn't move if I wanted to." I say and then grunt in pain again.

After about 3 minutes Rafe comes running back to the car. He throws the bag and suitcase in the back seat and then comes over to the driver seat and places both of our phones in the cup holder.

"We're having a baby." Rafe says panting from all the commotion.

"Yeah." you say smiling.

Rafe starts the truck and drives us to the hospital it's a 15 minute drive.

Rafe gives me his hand and I squeeze it whenever I feel a contraction.

We finally arrive and he goes in and comes back out with a nurse and a wheelchair they help me get in it and then Rafe grabs the suitcase and bag.

They take you upstairs to the delivery room and the doctors and nurses are there to assist you and help you deliver this baby.

Rafe goes to the side of the bed for support.

*30 minutes of you pushing*

"Y/N c'mon babe you got this just one more big push." Rafe says.

You push one more time.

*baby cries*

You sigh out of relief. The labor & delivery nurse holds up your baby to show you.

You are covered in tears and sweat and blood as she hands you the baby to hold.

"You did it Y/N. There's our boy." Rafe says crying but smiling with joy.

"Isn't he beautiful? He looks just like his daddy." you say.

You and Rafe share a sweet kiss. The nurse ask Drew if he wants to cut the umbilical cord and he says yes. They tell him what to do and he does it.

They then take baby boy over to weight and exam him and get him wrapped up in a blanket.

The other nurses stitches you up down there because you did tear a little.

The nurse hands you back your baby and they all leave to give you some time with you, Rafe, and the baby.

"He's beautiful. You did a fantastic job hun." Rafe says.

"Thank you. I'm so proud. I just wish my mom was here by my side as well." you say.

"I know you wanted her to be with you in the delivery room with you but I'll call her when the sun comes up to tell her and your dad the news." Rafe says.

"Thank you." you say and kiss Rafe again.

You guys smile at the sight of your baby.

*Some Photos*

Your mom and dad came to visit along with your sibling(s) and Sarah and Wheezie came with Rose. The pouges also came and met the baby.

His name is Chase James Cameron.

*Photos of Chase*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 413 19
~*JJ Maybank x Y/n Routledge*~*Completed :)*~
3.1K 6 27
read to find out
92.7K 1K 26
gillian cline's career is starting off strong. a new journey with unexpected turns and twists begins. what will happen when she suddenly falls for on...
404K 4.7K 67
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...