Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤

447 78 30
By Vhopes_eomma

The day with taehyung's parents went well for hoseok. He does not know that why he was nervous all the time, may be because they are his soon to be mother in law and father in law, or may be he was meeting them after so long, but after spending his day with them, he is feeling little fine.

A sigh escaped his lips as he was walking in the direction of his parents chamber. His mother told him to meet him in night as she has something to talk to him, and as taehyung is going to spend his night with his parents tonight, so he has no chance to meet him. Besides, whatever his father and yoongi told him today, was replaying in his mind again and again since morning, which had taken his all peace away.

"Eomma?" He called, when the doors got closed behind him, gaining the Queen's attention who was reading a book while sitting on the couch. His father was not here, as he is talking about things with king Jay.

"Honey? Where were you? You came so late?" She asked, placing the book on the table. Hoseok walked in her direction, and sat beside her, with a small pout on his face.

"I apologise eomma. I was with taehyung's eomma. She is such a talkative woman." He said, making the queen chuckle at the choice of his words.

Hoseok's pov

"Yes, she is. When we were little omegas, I mean, when we were of your age, she almost used to eat my mind by her talks. Now she has changed a lot, but I think some habits never goes away." She said, and I smiled at her words too.

"Eomma, you wanted to talk about something with me?" I asked. She nodded, then for some moments, she stared at me.

"Remove your pendent hobi." She asked.

I nodded, and removed the pendent, making my appearance change from an alpha to omega once again.

I held the pendent in my hand, and raised my gaze to look at her. She was staring at me like she is seeing me for the first time, making me feel a little nervous.

"Eomm-"

"You are beautiful son." She said, raising her hand to place it on my cheek.

"I apologise that you have to hide your real identity for some more time. This is the first time after your birth, I am seeing you in your real form. I cannot believe that your omega form is this beautiful, besides, these white hair of yours, they are making you look even more beautiful, just like the queen of dragons." She said, making me look down with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Thank you eomma, in the end, I am a part of yours and appa's appearances. Whatever I am, I am just a glimpse of yours and appa." I said, raising my gaze at her.

She smiled, and removed her hand from my cheek. A frown formed on my face, when I found her removing her crown, as she rarely removes it does not matter whatever the condition is. She only removes the crown when she would be sleeping or taking a bath.

"Hoseok, listen to me carefully." She said, and stood up from her place.

Taking my hand in hers, she dragged me towards of the vast mirror of her chamber, where she prepares herself everyday before stepping into the throne hall.

She made me sit on the chair in front of it, making me stare at her in confusion.

"Look in front, hobi." She said. I nodded, and turned my gaze at my front. After that, she opened her makeup box, and took Kohl in her hand. She started to paint my face with those rose powders, Kohl, and some jewelry, and I just kept sitting there in silence and confusion.

"Hobi, now open your eyes, and listen." She said. I opened my eyes, and stared at my reflection. A smile formed on my face, when I found myself back to my real form, my omega form, which made me feel much relieved for no reason.

"Me and appa, were talking about your strategy of going to the west side of Dreamweaver forest." She said, and my smile slowly dropped.

"Eomma, we have to go there to find the books to gain our powers. If we did not, the-"

"First listen to me, honey." She said, making me fell silent and mumbled a quiet apology.

"Your appa agree to your this strategy, and he has given the permission to leave for Tartarus, but-" she stopped, making me start to move my foot anxiously.

"But you cannot leave now." She said, and I frowned deeply.

"But why?"

"Taehyung's birthday is in the end of this year. He will be twenty this year, and will become a complete and mature alpha. When he will be twenty and will be given bath by the water of magical pond, his alpha powers will increase, and he will be much stronger than now." She said, and I hummed in response.

"That is why, your appa said, you and taehyung can only go there after taehyung's birthday. But-"

"But? What eomma?" Asked hoseok. The queen thought for some moments, then a soft sigh left her lips.

"But once you will be back all safe here, you have to marry taehyung within some days." And my eyes widen.

"What!!?" I nearly shouted, as I was not expecting this.

"We will reveal your true identity once you will be back, and then you will be married to taehyung. It is because once you will go there, then the earth dragon will surely come for you and this reign, he will understand that jiho is surely hiding something. So to protect this reign, specially you hoseok, you both have to marry with each other, claim the throne and your crowns and claim your powers of dragon, so that the earth dragon could not do anything." She said, and I thought for some moments.

"And, how you are so sure that earth dragon would not come once we will be married?"

"The earth dragon is behind you and the throne. On your wedding night, after gaining your dragon powers, when taehyung will knot you, your powers will increase by hundred times. Once taehyung and you will be married and you will be knotted by him, earth dragon would not be having any reason to come here. We will win, and he will lose." She said. I turned my gaze down, thinking about this strategy, then turned my gaze to he mirror.

"Hobi." She said.

My eyes widen a little, when she placed her crown slowly on the top of my head, then placed her hands on my shoulders, and stared at my reflection.

(The crown)

"One day, you have to become the queen of this reign and rule over this place with your mate. I know this is a little too early for you, but things has turned in such a way, that we have no choice." She said, and I listened to her in silence.

"But eomma, I failed as a queen in my past life." I mumbled, turning my gaze down, as my eyes started to get warm.

I raised my head once again, when she placed her hand under my chin, making me look at my reflection in the mirror.

"Hobi, I know you have the qualities of becoming a Luna, and the best queen of jung's dynasty. You did not failed as a queen in past life my son, your people failed in loyalty. Only if they did not deceived you, only if they were loyal to you, then dragons would not have disappeared today. Hobi, I know that you can become the best queen, all you have to do is, trust on yourself, and stop suspecting your abilities." She said.

For some moments, I stared at my reflection, specially at the crown which is resting on my head.

"If you think like this eomma, then I am ready to marry taehyung."

.

.

.

Like this, the time slowly passed. The days turned into nights, then nights changed into days. The snow never melted, instead it just got more angry sometimes, which worried hoseok a lot, but taehyung was always there for him. They took their all lessons, learnt about all battlefield strategies, learnt about dragons thoroughly. Their battlefield lessons got a little rough, when jisoo and eunwoo got the orders from the king that taehyung and hoseok will leave for Tartarus after taehyung's birthday, so they have to improve their skills.
Eunwoo and jisoo, both got much strict with all the three princes. Their training time increased, making them only leave after the sunset, but as it was for their own good, so non of the princes protested and kept working hard to improve themselves.
Jungkook on the other hand, he was always present in the lessons all the time, but his soul was always with his mate. Everytime, when hoseok tried to talk to him, jungkook just ignored him and walked away. This was breaking hoseok's heart a lot, as his brother was not responding him, was not talking to him like he used to do before. He just stare at him whenever he ask or try to start a conversation with him, then leave without saying anything. And on the top of that, staying away was not easy for both hoseok and taehyung. In front of everyone, hoseok have to act all cold and heartless, as this is what he is in front of the whole world. Taehyung, on the other hand, keep provoking hoseok like he used to do when he came here. Hoseok acted like he despise tae for his these acts, but when its night, and when taehyung come to his chamber secretly, without letting anyone know, it is then only, when moon witness the reality of the young omega. Both the mates hug each other to sleep, kiss each other until they run out of breath, touch each other until they start to feel like they are two sould in one body, and then, in the end, taehyung embrace his omega in such a loving and caring way, and make hoseok realise that how fortunate he is to have taehyung as his mate, and how fortunate he is to know that he will be having him all for himself in next life too, then in his next to next life, and then next to next to next to it, and like for eternity.

Where a pair of mates having one of their most beautiful nights in each other embraces, on the side of the palace, there, a broken heart alpha who has also lost his connection with his wolf, cries every night to sleep. As soon as the day ends, a tear escapes jungkook's eye seeing his mate still laying on the bed like some corpse. Another day of him not opening his eyes has ended. He has came one more day close to the blue moon, but the omega has no intention of opening his eyes, which only was leaving the alpha more heartbroken, and turning him to a living corpse.

And like this, five months passed.

.

.

.

"Beautiful" said taehyung, wrapping his arms around of his waist from behind, placing his chin on his shoulder, then kissing him on his neck.

"You seems lost." He whispered, licking on his neck gently, making hoseok let out a sigh.

"Your birthday is next month, which means we can finally leave for Tartarus" he said, and taehyung hummed in response.

"Also, we can marry each other soon." Taehyung added, and hoseok smiled a little.

"Only if everything went good, tae."

"Do not worry, my love. Everything will go fine according to the strategy." He said, and hoseok let out a sigh.

"I wish for this, alpha. Or-"

"I will never let anything happen to you, hobi. I cannot lose once again. I promise." This time, taehyung said with some seriousness in his tone. Hoseok nodded, and leaned his body on the chest of his lover.

"I know, you will not." He said with a smile, turned his face to the elder, and attached his lips to his, kissing him with all his love.

"Do you want something for your birthday, alpha?" Hoseok asked breaking the kiss, and looking up at taehyung with his dark orbs.

Taehyung smirked, leaned down to the younger's ear, making hoseok feel his hot breath against of his skin.

"I want a puppy, Beautiful." And this made hoseok laugh and push the elder away from himself.

"I have not got my heat tae." He said, walking towards of his bed, at which taehyung whined like a puppy at him.

"When you will get it jagiya!?" He asked, jumping on his soft bed, then resting his face on his palm and supporting his body on his elbow.

"I do not know. But now, I also want it. It is stressing me out because soon I will be eighteen, which means after that I cannot get my heat. And if I did not got my heat, then I cannot give ourself a puppy." This time, hoseok said with some grief in his tone.

"Beautiful, do not worry. I know you will get your heats soon." He said, making hoseok smiled, and stare at him with his half closed eyes.

"And how can you be this sure?"

"Because, I am your alpha." Saying this, he pushed hoseok to the bed, and attacked his neck by countless kisses, making the chamber fill with he giggles of hoseok and his.

.

.

.

The moon was shining bright in the dark sky, making some of its glow scatter in the vast and dark chamber of the alpha.

As soon as jungkook realized that another day has passed, and it was mid night once again, a lonely tear escaped his doe eye.

He was laying beside jimin, with his arm resting on his waist. His long beautiful hair which once used to be completely black, has now turned all white, and only the hair which are around of his head has left black.

Jungkook sobbed, and snuggled into the neck of his mate, inhaling the very faint scent of jasmine mixed with lotus.

"Please, wake up, omega, I-i love you." He mumbled weakly with his eyes closed. He cried in the silence of that dark chamber, until the tiredness of his lessons hit him, making him fall asleep.

.

.

.

"Tzuyu" Said a male voice from the window side gaining the princess's attention.

"You have to leave for jung's clan for taehyung's birthday, which is in next month, to follow the strategy." He ordered, and the omega's eyes glowed in pink when he showed hoseok's face in the crystal ball to her once again.

"As you say, master."

.

.

.

Let's meet next week~

Today's target is 70+ stars ... If u are able to complete this, then next update will be within few days😘😘😘(as explained in previous chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
20.2K 1.3K 22
★When his Enemy becomes his boss!★ "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
309K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong