Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Vhopes_eomma tarafından

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Daha Fazla

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢

474 84 37
Vhopes_eomma tarafından

*surprise update🤩*

Author note- I thought of writing a flashback, but then I decided to not to do so coz already the book having lot of flashbacks, and I think now it's better to not to extent the chapter way too much👹👹😂

.

.

.

"Your samchon was the reason." Jiho said, and hoseok stared at him in confusion.

"Samchon?"

"Hobi, I had a brother." And, his eyes widen. He never knew that his father has a brother. He always thought that his father was an only alpha born from his halmeoni and halabeoji.

"I, did not understood appa." Taehyung said, with the same glimpse of confusion as hoseok on his face.

"My brother, was a red eye alpha. He was too strong. But he was always a menace for jung's family. So, when my father decided to give the throne to me, he went insane, and attacked on our own reign, on jung's reign, almost killing everyone and ending the whole Jung's clan, until Kim's, means your father taehyung, stepped in and helped me in defeating my brother." He explained, and the two mates in front of him with his wife listened to him in silence.

"His name was hyungshik, and he was too powerful, that it took two alphas of most powerful clans, me and your father jay. After we defeated him, we threw him out of the reign and exiled him from wolf community, which only raised his hatred towards us. And then-"

Flashback

"Remember jiho, I will come back. I will be back when you will be most vulnerable. I will come for my revenge from you. And the one who will have to suffer from my this revenge would be, your omega child."

Flashback ends

"After that, he disappeared in the woods of Tartarus, and non of us never saw him again. But his words were always in our mind, and non of us took them lightly after seeing his immense power." He said, and for a moment, he fell silent, closing his eyes, then taking a deep breath.

"Me, and your mother were scared. Because, according to chaeyoung, the great earth dragon would be one of the strongest wolf known to our kind, and your samchon, most probably, was one of them. And if he was the earth dragon, then we did not had any chance to stand against him this time, if he came back with all of his powers."

"And this is why you wanted an alpha son so that he could protect the clan?" Hoseok asked, and ji-ho shook his head.

"I wanted an alpha son because I wanted my pup to be hidden from the ill intentions of the earth dragon."

"What ill intentions?" Taehyung asked, and that was when, yoongi entered the dining hall.

Both taehyung and hoseok stood up from their places, and bowed to him, who nodded at them, and walked beside of the king.

"Of mating the pure breed." Yoongi uttered.

Hoseok and taehyung both were left speechless after that, and they just stared at the elder in front of them with bewildered face.

"What?"

"The book ended incomplete, and that is why you do not know that what blessing I gave to you two." Yoongi said, and a sigh left his lips.

"I remember everything from past life, because I was the one closest to Luna, and I was blessed that I would remember everything from the dragon era, to reveal everything to you two, to the reincarnations of the fire and air dragon." He explained, while both the young mates, just stared at him even in more confusion.

Flashback of 7000 years ago, after the death of jungkook

For some moments, yoongi kept staring at them, with three rings in his hand, the rings, in which the soul of fire, air, and water dragons are trapped.

"Whatever happened to you, was wrong." He mumbled, gently caressing the head of the two dead lovers, with gloom in his own orbs.

Then, his eyes fell on the glass piece which was stabbed in jimin's navel.

He stared at it for a moment, then moved his hand there, and pulled it out from there, making blood spill out from his abdomen.

Holding on the glass piece, he closed his eyes, mumbled some incoherent words, and then opened them, only to see, a beautiful, blue moon dagger resting in his hand, which he just created with the energy of today's blue moon.

Standing from his place, he looked around himself, only to find small beautiful magical plants has started to grow there, perhaps, because of the magic of the magical pond, which was formed by the water dragon's tears.

"I cannot break the curses, but-" he mumbled, and let out a soft sigh.

"After seven thousand years, when the blue moon will appear once again after today and wherever its first ray will fall on earth, the strongest wolf will born. The wolf will be having the unnatural and unexplainable powers in him, and just after him, after two years, on the blue moon night, will born his mate, the pure blood omega, and only these two, will be able to step here, in this magical pond, to-" he said, and threw the rings of fire and air dragon high in sky, which on their own, disappeared somewhere in that place, hiding themselves from the eyes of the evils of this world.

"To find these rings, to get your real souls back."

"The first pure breed alpha, who would born would be the reincarnation of Earth dragon on the night of the first blue moon too. It will be because-" he mumbled, then stopped for a moment.

"Because you have to kill him taehyung. He will have to born as pure breed because of his earth dragon soul. He will have to born before you so that you would learn about his weakness, so that you will know who the real evil is, so that you could hide from him until you find these rings of yours and your lover, and mate her with the soul of your dragons, so that you could kill him, take your revenge, and finally turn him into a good person with pure intentions." Yoongi said, finally completing his Blessing for him. And then, he turned his gaze towards the blue moon dagger in his hand.

Opening a small compartment on its handle, he hid the water dragon's ring inside of that, and then, placed the dagger on in the lap of jimin.

"You will be having the slight memories of this life, jimin, because after me, you are the one who is closest to Luna. You will protect this ring of your lover, and give it to him in your next life." he stopped, as he stared sadly at the two lovers in front of him.

flashback ends

"So, when taehyung born, it was the first blue moon after seven thousand years, and, as yoongi was chaeyoung's son, having the memories of past life, he told us that how the first born pure breed would be the reincarnation of Earth dragon, and that is why, we all thought that taehyung had born to take his revenge, and then, that happened-" Jiho said, getting silent, as yoongi decided to continue the further.

"Just after two years, on the night of blue moon, hoseok born, proving the words of my previous life true. You born as a pure breed omega."

Flashback

"You have to hide the identity of your son, king ji-ho. Your brother will come for your son." He said, and ji-ho was staring at his beautiful omega son, who was having beautiful, too beautiful, blue eyes, pink heart shaped small pouty lips, honey skin which is glistening under the soft glow of the oil lamps, beautiful little brown curls on his small head.

"Au-gaaa" the baby said something, and smiled staring at his father, who was smiling faintly at him, while his wife was taking some rest after giving birth to his beautiful angel.

"But why?" He mumbled, having some tears in his own eyes, making his little puppy's smile drop slowly.

"Because-" chaeyoung sighed, and then, opened a lunar ocular with his power, to explain jiho everything.

"The real first blue moon after the death of fire and air dragons happened three years ago, and not two years ago." And this, made jiho stare at him pure disbelief.

"What!?"

"We failed to detect that blue moon because that day the heavy dark clouds covered the sky. We failed to detect it because we were careless and was too focused in protecting the reign after your brother was exiled."

"So, it means, taehyung is not that earth dragon?"

"I, do not know." Chaeyoung said, and the lunar Oracle disappeared.

"We do not have any knowledge if anyone even born on that blue moon. May be, no one born that day because the light of the blue moon never reached the earth, which means its powers got enclosed by those clouds."

"So taehyung is the earth dragon?"

"As I said, I do not know. Because, if by any chance, someone born on that blue moon which was three years ago, then we have no clue about the real earth dragon, and if no one was born that day, then taehyung is the one who is that evil dragon." He explained, making ji-ho turn his gaze towards of his omega son once again.

"And now, as your son is a pure breed omega, the earth dragon will come for him, to enhance his powers. He will mate him, does not matter if it will be against of his will, because dragons powers used to increase by hundred time if they used to mate with the dragons of main elements, and that is why, the myth was spread between the dragons in that time, that it will be ominous if two dragons from different elements mated, because they did not wanted to let main elemental dragons drown themselves in immense pride and conquer the world, and this was also the reason, that why the earth dragon wanted to claim the air dragon, but when he came to know that she loves the fire dragon, he made that dirty strategy. So, now, as we have seen that your brother is a pure evil and he promised for the revenge, he will try to come for your son. So I request you to hide his real identity, and disguise him as alpha."

"But seognja it is a sin! Hiding a wolves real identity is a sin!" He exclaimed, and chaeyoung just stared at him for a moment.

"You want your son to be protected or not?" He asked, and ji-ho fell silent.

"We do not know if taehyung is the incarnation of Earth dragon or not. We do not know if someone born on the blue moon which was happened three years ago. And on the top of that, your brother threatened to come for your omega son. Your son, is in danger from all the sides jiho. We have to hide his real identity for his own safety. Would you like if earth dragon took him away from you or your brother did something to him huh?" A lone tear escaped jiho's eyes, making his omega puppy's beautiful blue orbs fill with tears too.

"J-jiho." Said a faint voice, making ji-ho turn his attention towards of his wife, who was trying to sit on her place.

"J-jisoo, please take rest."

"Chaeyoung is right. L-lets raise our son as alpha jiho." She pleaded, with worry in her tired orbs.

"Raise him like an alpha, and make him strong enough that no one could take his advantage and no one could harm him. We will reveal about this when he will find his real mate, who is, for now is taehyung according to chaeyoung's son. But till then, lets protect him."

Flashback ends

"And this was the reason, why we decided to raise you as an alpha. In whole reign, we spread the information of an alpha being born as jung's prince, but with a rare disease. Then, chaeyoung made a pendent for you, to hide your real identity, to create an illusion in everyone's eyes that you are an alpha, and we made you take the scent suppressant since your birth, so that your omega features could remain hidden, as you were a pure breed omega, and unlike others, your scent was showing itself since your birth." Jiho ended, and the hall fell silent after that, as no one had anything to say.

"And, that is why, you made a strategy to know about taehyung's real identity as dragon after we turned out as mates?" Hoseok asked, making ji-ho nod at him slowly.

"Taehyung was a pure breed alpha, and you were a pure breed omega, and according to yoongi, you two were about to become mates, but we were doubtful that who's reincarnation as dragon taehyung is. So, to know this, and to make you realize your true identity, we sent you to magical pond, because it was the only place where you could have come to know about yourself, also this was the only place where the rings of fire and air dragons were hidden, with fire dragon's sword." Yoongi explained, then slowly walked in hoseok's direction, to stand behind him.

He placed both of his hands on his shoulders, placing both of his thumbs on the sides of his neck, then closed his eyes.

"Yes, the soul of air dragon is finally awake." He whispered, when he sensed the immense power in Hoseok's body, then he walked towards taehyung, and placed his thumbs on his neck too just like hoseok's.

"Fire dragon's soul is awake too." He whispered, leaving his neck, then standing behind of hoseok again, to place his hands on his shoulder gently.

"But, now, we are in bigger problem, because we do not have anyone to suspect that who is the real earth dragon. We do not know that from whom we should be beware of after knowing that taehyung is the reincarnation of fire dragon. All we know is, there is someone else, another pure breed alpha, who born on that blue moon, and we do not know that what intentions he could have for us, for you, specially for your son, king ji-ho." He said, his grip getting firm on hoseok's shoulders, making him fall in his deep thoughts.

"But hoseok's identity is not known by anyone except us, yoongi."

"Taemin disappeared all of a sudden, and he knows." Yoongi said, and again, everyone fell silent.

"The conclusion is, hoseok is in danger at this moment. So, we have to be aware of our surrounding, specially the people who are around us. We have to find those books so that taehyung and hoseok can gain all their powers of their dragons."

"The majesty, prince taehyung's father, kim Jae and his mother Kim Haerin has arrived in the clan." Jisoo said, bowing at them, who nodded at her slowly.

"Hobi, now you know the truth, so I want you to hide your real identity for some more time until we make a strategy to find those books of yours. For now, I want you to come with us, and spend some moments with taehyung's father and mother." Hoseok's mother said. For some moments he was lost in his thoughts, but he came out of them when he felt a hand on his under the table.

Turning his gaze to the owner of that hand, a smile formed on his face when he found it was his mate.

Taehyung gave him a small nod, caressing on his knuckles gently by his thumb.

"As you say, eomma."

The chapter ends here, lets meet next week. SAYONARAAAA!

And cubies, I have something serious to talk with you. From now, in the beginning of the chapters, I will give you the vote and comment targets. If you will be able to maintain it for next 4 updated, I will start to do twice a week update🤩... But if you didn't, then I will do once a week update only. For this chapter, the vote target is 70+ stars, as you have already read the chapter so there's no comment target on this. Sorry for being a little greedy, but it hurts when you don't show the interest which you were showing in the starting of this book🥺🥺🥺.. love a lot cubies😘❤️❤️❤️💚💚

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.4K 3.1K 38
That the handsome Doctor Kim Seokjin was gay, was something more of a public secret. But the fact that he fell deeply in love with a straight man who...
162K 15.3K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
65.5K 4.2K 24
Heir of one of the richest family in Seoul, Namjoon grew up thinking that Kim Seokjin will be his husband when the time comes but got disappointed wh...
34.8K 1.2K 25
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 | ❝ Their like Romeo and Juliet, but since their girls we call them Juliana and Juliet. ❞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *...