IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 13

2.1K 83 26
By Cheetahx2

Sukuna could only be confused when he heard the green hair girl call him Big Brother along with the blonde haired boy that called him a different name, 'Well, Well it looks like you've got friends here brat'

'...'

'Still not saying anything? Oh well'

Katsuki couldn't help but feel his arms shake as he look at the boy he once knew from the past...but he looks different as if he has this killing intent around him.

Shigaraki meanwhile was seen scratching his neck at the unknown player, 'Oi Oi Oi!Who is this brat?!He's ruining the game!'

Sukuna had a thoughtful look on his face, 'Oi brat, you better do something otherwise I might just kill these kids that are your friends'

'...even if I try...you'd still kill them'

As Sukuna heard that...he just laughed which irked Shigaraki the most.

'Oh this will be fun'

"That's it! NOMU, kill him!!"

As if a switch flipped on, The Nomu rushed towards Sukuna and grabbing his leg.

All Sukuna did was look down at the Nomu with a raised eyebrow as the creature proceeds to try and slam him into the ground.

"Oi oi oi, Don't think you can interrupt my plans. Especially since you're missing an arm.' Sukuna said while holding up the Nomu's arm with nonchalant look on his face with Shigaraki widening his eyes.

"What?! I didn't even see it happen!"

But the Nomu simply regenerates its arm back with Sukuna just scoffed, "What, you think I'm Impressed? You're just like the Special-Grade
All bark and no bite..."

Shigaraki: Dammit!! This brat!!
He's toying with my NOMU.
Well...

Shigaraki then rushed towards Sukuna and touches his arm.

Shigaraki: Let's see if you can beat him with one arm, you stupid brat!

Mizuki: IZUKU!!!

But Sukuna simply looked at Shigaraki with a little bit of interest which disappeared quickly, "Hmm, that power of yours is interesting...To bad its not worth my time"

Shigaraki: What?!

Sukuna then regenerates his arm which set off a look of shock on Katsuki's face, "What! That's not possible!"

Kirishima asked Katsuki what he menst by that.

"Deku never could do that before.
He was quirkless!"

As Mizuki heard that she widens her eyes, "Q-Quirkless?!H-He was just like me!'

Kirishina: Well look again, he was able to regenerate his arm back! Maybe he was a late bloomer!

"Don't screw with me Shitty Hair! I know that nerd better than any of you! He was never late bloomer!

Fushiguro then gets up and turned his attention towards them, "N-no, that's not it. Look, everyone just get out of here! That isn't Izuku you're looking at."

Mizuki: No!! we won't abandon him!!

Fushiguro: Can't you just listen, he's going to kill you!!

Sukuna continues to fight the NOMU without any struggle," I see, so you can regenerate your limbs like a curse can."

Sukuna: But lets see if your brain can come back as well.

As he said that he used his finger nails and then slices the brain off of the Nomu into shreds, killing it instantly, Shigaraki with look pure shock, breath shakily at what he just saw, "No, No fair, you cheated!! You killed my NOMU!!!"

Sukuna: Oh, don't get me wrong, your little pet was somewhat strong. But he got boring real quick. So I figured I'd get this massacre started while I still have this brat hostage.

Shigaraki: Y-You, what are you?!

Sukuna: Who am I?! Why would I tell a dead man my identity. It'd be a waste of my breath. Now then, time to deal with yo-

But then the doors of the USJ burst open which got Sukuna to look over, "Now what?"

Just then the sound of foots steps can be heard at the top of the stairs with the students on the ground having a look of relief on their faces, as the symbol of peace, has arrived.

All Might: Have no fear students.

All Might: I am here

But all Sukuna did was look at the hero with disinterest as he felt the brat held some sort of hate towards this certain hero

Sukuna: Hmm, so this is one of those heroes I huh? Honestly, if you think he can beat me, then you are mistaken.

All Might: I was having a feeling of unease when Aizawa and thirteen weren't picking up my calls. So I ran over, running into young Iida along the way, 'I can't believe all of this went down while I was resting.I hate to think of how frighten these children must be And how hard my collogues had to fight to protect them The only thing I can do now is tell them that they will be ok'

Mineta: Look! We're saved!!

Mizuki: He's here...All Might...And, he's not smiling.

Shigaraki: After all of this waiting, the moment my NOMU dies, you show up.
You've got to be kidding.

All Might leaps to the center of the USJ with Aizawa in his hands and Mizuki, Tsu and Mineta beside him.

Sukuna: Hmm?'He's quite fast...but not as fast as that blindfolded bastard'

Shigaraki: No no no, It wasn't suppose to be like this. That damn brat ruined everything. Kurogiri! Warp us out of here! Make no mistake All Might, one of these days, I will kill you
And you brat.

Sukuna: Hmm?

Shigaraki: When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna disassemble your molecules.

But then he felt the excruciating pain on his right hand and looked to see that his hand was sliced clean off as blood spurted out causing him to scream in pain with Kurogiri quickly leaving the area with Shigaraki.

'Huh...I was hoping to cut off his whole arm...oh well less of his power to not be a hindrance'

Mineta: Well, I'm just glad those two are gone. We should ge-

All Might rushes towards Mineta grabbing him as we see Sukuna slam his fist into the ground

Sukuna: 'Dammit, that big guy grabbed him before I could turn him into paste.'
I must admit, you are an annoying one.

Mizuki: All Might...

All Might: You lot, get Aizawa and yourselves back to the entrance as soon as possible.

Mizuki: But-

All Might: Please young Yagi, whoever this is, his blood lust...Is overwhelming...

Sukuna: Ahh, I see that you recognize my power but tell me, you really think you can stop me from killing these kids?

All Might: I won't let you hurt them.

Sukuna: We'll just see about that.

All Might: 'Dammit, I didn't expect this.This guy, he looks like Izumi, but his bloodlust and demeanor tell of a completely different individual.No matter, I must do my best to hold him off.At least until the other heroes come.'

Sukuna: Hehe You're just like this brat, all talk of saving others, but completely helpless.Lets just see how long you last.

Sukuna seemingly disappears from All Might's sight and wasms found in front of him as Sukuna delivers a deadly gut punch on All Might's weak spot, causing him to cough up blood.

Sukuna: Pathetic. Utterly pathetic!

He then strikes him across the face and sends him into the stairs, "So this is what a hero is? How disappointing, and here I thought you were like that blindfolded bastard! Guess I was wrong."

All Might: TEXAS SMASH!!

He sends a punch towards Sukuna and while he catches the punch, he feels the force of the attack.

Sukuna: Ha! Guess you're not all talk after all, unlike the brat.

Sukuna see's the students run up the stairs.

Sukuna: Perhaps I should give you some more motivation.

All Might: Just shut up!!!

He then kicks Sukuna back into the fountain with Fushiguro thinking that Allmights power could be a match for Sukuna. All might then walks towards Fushiguro.

All Might: Young man, I won't lecture you about you using your quirk illegally. After all, you were protecting yourself but I suggest you get out of here and head back with the others.

Fushiguro: With all due respect, he's my responsibility.

All Might: Even so, I don't want to see a young man die because of my mistakes.

Fushiguro: Your mistakes?
All Might: 'Perhaps if I didn't abandon you that day, this wouldn't have happened to you. I guess that's how my master felt, when she abandoned her own son. Even so, I won't abandon you, not this time.'

Sukuna: Wow, you really are strong.
But you lack the will to kill me.

Sukuna speeds towards him and gives All Might another blow to the stomach, causing more blood to spill from his mouth.

Mizuki watches in horror as her father seen getting hurt.

Sukuna: Down already?

He lifts All Might in the air by his head.

Sukuna: Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

A green flash can be seen zooming towards him.

Mizuki: GET AWAY FROM MY DAD!!

SMASH!!!

Without thinking straight, she uses an attack using 100% of her power causing a huge gust of wind to emerge.

'Huh? My arm, it-it isn't broken And I used 100%'

Sukuna: Oh, you look just like this brat.

Mizuki: Huh?!

The smoke clears to see Sukuna catching her fist.

Sukuna: Funny, you deal blows as strong as this weakling, perhaps even stronger. Tell me, how long can you last?

Fushiguro: N-no.

Sukuna: Hmm?

Fushiguro: I-I won't let you kill them?

Sukuna: Oh, the waste of talent finally wants to fight again. What, did it infuriate you that I stopped paying attention? Or are you still trying to save this worthless brat?

Izuku's voice begins to echo in Fushguro's mind "Then why did you bother saving me?!"

Flashback end

Fushiguro: *The only thing granted equally to all, is an unfair reality.*

Within his inner monologue, he remembers the words of his sister

Tsumiki: If I have time to curse someone, I'd rather spend it thinking about those precious to me.

Fushiguro: *There was no room to doubt what a good person she was.She deserved happiness more than anyone.But Tsumiki was still cursed.The father who named me "Megumi" with no regard to my gender is still off living as he pleases somewhere.Karma isn't fully automatic.Evil people can only be judged under the law.Jujutsu sorcerers are just another cog in the machine of retribution.I want more good people to enjoy fairness, even if only a fewSo I... save people unequally!*

Sukuna feels a presence from Fushiguro

Sukuna: *Nice.* That's it.
So this is when you start burning through your life! Now I see. Well, in that case...

Sukuna: Show me, Megumi Fushiguro!
An aura begins to surround Fushiguro, reciting the words of his trump card attack.

Fushiguro: Sacred treasure swing and ring, ring -Eight Grip-!

The aura however, begins to fade, the rain from the hole in the glass roof dripping on top of them

Fushiguro: Just so you know, I...don't have any logical reason for saving you back then. Even if it was dangerous, I couldn't bear to see a good person like you die. I did have my reservations, but ultimately, it was for a selfish, emotional reasons. That's fine, though.

The tattoos on Sukuna's face begin to disappear .

Fushiguro: I'm not a hero. I'm a Jujutsu sorcerer. So I've never once regretted saving you.

The tattoos fully disappear and Izuku returns with a sigh tjay escaped from his lips as he let go of Mizuki's arm with the girl taking a step back, "I see.
You really are smart, Fushiguro.You've put more thought into this than I have."

Mizuki: *What?! his voice changed!*

Izuku: I think your conviction's a proper one, but don't think mines wrong, either.

Blood begins to pour down his chest due to the absence of his heart that it made him stagger, "Well damn guess I'm done for and I guess I don't have to worry about you, Kugisaki or Gojo-Sensei....so live...a long life"

As he said he collapses to the ground but before he could an arm catches his now lifeless body causing him to stare into the emerald eyes of the girl who was shedding tears while screaming out to him but he couldn't hear anything, '...Huh...I guess I have little sister...it's too bad this is the first and last time...I'll see you' "Goodbye Lil sis"

That was all Izuku said towards Mizuki who screamed out to Izuku even more as Izuku Midoriya...passed away.

We cut to the police station in which detective Tsukauchi, with principal Nezu seated in an office.

Tsukauchi: Ok, here are the reports from the incident at the USJ.
So far based on those we have managed to arrest, there were approximately 74 low level villains who partook in the USJ invasion.
There were no serious injuries to the students, only scrapes. The teachers however, had it the worst.
Aizawa suffered serious bone splintering his his left arm and also suffered facial fracturing, but should take a few weeks to heal with any serious damage However, the orbital floor in his eye's were completely destroyed, it's unknown as to whether or not his eye sight will be impaired once he is healed up.

Nezu: I see, and what about Thirteen?

Tsukauchi: Despite some bad lacerations to her back, Thirteen is going to pull through.

Nezu: I see, I'm glad that Aizawa and Thirteen are ok. I'm just sad that I didn't provide them additional support.

Tsukauchi: You didn't know this was going to happen, it's not your fault.

Nezu: Thank you old friend. But, what about, our other problem.

Tsukauchi: Yea... The last thing, was that there were two people found deceased at the USJ.
The creature that one of the students heard, called a NOMU.
And, a child the same age as the students.

The two head over to the coroner's office and see two bodies laying on the table

Tsukauchi: The NOMU died instantaneously, it's brain was shredded up and wasn't able to regenerate it. We do know based on the students testimony on the cause of death.

Nezu: What was the cause?
Tsukauchi: The kid...

Nezu: You're joking?!

Tsukauchi: I'm afraid not.

Nezu: How is this possible?

Tsukauchi: We're not exactly sure, however... The only person that was with him was the kid in the uniform, whom the police arrested.

Nezu: Arrested?

Tsukauchi: His name is Megumi Fushiguro. It seems as though any public records of him were being kept private. We do know however of his step sister, Tsumiki, who is in the hospital. But, as far as I am aware, this is out of my hands now.

Nezu: How come?

Tsukauchi: The police got a call saying that Fushiguro is to be released, while the body is to be sent to a special coroners office. We're not sure who they are, but based on who was on the phone, it seemed important.

Nezu: I see...

Fushiguro and Izuku's body was loaded up in a truck and drives off to Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School But as the truck passes through the streets, an oddly dressed man notices a faint presence, a man wearing what appears as a Buddhist monks robes.

???: Well, tell me. Was there any real reason to use a precious finger to test Sukuna's strength?

??? 2: Well, there wasn't much point to it with a half-baked test case. But we did learn a few things.

???: Hmph. I'll be praying that's not just an excuse.

??? 3: .lla retfa ,sesruc fo gnik eht si eH

???: Stop talking! No one understands what you're saying!!

The cross walk lights turn green and the mysterious Buddhist and co. cross the street

???: We don't understand, yet the meaning flows right into our minds. It's creepy!

The group head into a local café

Hostess: Welcome! Would you like a seat for one?

Geto: Yes, one, please.

The group are seated at the table

Geto: So, Jogo, about our little talk before hand You're saying your boss wants to reverse the current positions of humans and curses. Is that it?

Jogo: Well, roughly. It's slightly different, though. Humans are made up of lies. For every positive action and emotion they show, there's always a flip-side. Yet negative emotions like hatred and hostility are truths without falsehood. Since we curses are born from those emotions, that makes us true, pure beings! Imitations should be eliminated!

Geto: Yet at present, you're the ones being eliminated.

Jogo: That's why we've come to ask you. What can we do to defeat the Jujutsu Sorcerers?

Geto: It's to fulfil two conditions before going to war, then you can win.

Jogo: And what are those two conditions?

Geto: The first involves the man known as the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer. You have to render Satoru Gojo incapable of fighting. The second is to get Ryomen Sukuna and Izuku Yagi on your side.

Jogo: Hold on, wasn't his name Midoriya?

Geto: Ahh, my mistake.

Jogo: Also, didn't he die? That Izuku brat, I mean.

Geto: Did he, though? I'm not so sure.

We find ourselves in an unfamiliar place, the ground covered with water and a mountain of bones and skulls in the center

Sukuna: Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it....

Sukuna: Brat

Izuku simply stared at Sukuna with a blank look, "This is my Mindscape ya Parasite"

Izuou simply says while flipping off the King of Curses.

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 180K 50
▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 ...
267K 4K 23
When Izuku is framed of the crime of associating with villains, he is sent to prison, where he meets the seven deadly sins, who have apparently chose...
6.8K 293 21
〝 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗲𝘂𝘃𝗿𝗲 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖼...
329K 10.7K 26
Jujutsu Kaisen x Kimetsu No Yaiba Reader. Everything is in the introduction.