─ limitless ; jjk

By LivelyPotter

─ in which shy, introverted elena morgan meets jungkook jeon and his son. 2024 © LivelyPotter acade... More

─ 00. synopsis
─ 00. act one
─ 01. intimidating men
─ 02. twenty dollar bill
─ 03. surprise meetings
─ 04. vicious women
─ 05. caught
─ 06. dirty thoughts, innocent mind
─ 07. the book
─ 08. shocking revelations
─ 09. the distance between us
─ 10. limitless
─ 00. act two
─ 11. bruises
─ 12. broken
─ 13. ruined
─ 14. home and heartbreak
─ 15. mind, heart, and soul
─ 16. never like this
─ 17. would i?
─ 18. whole
─ 19. this sucks
─ 20. i wish i could hate him
─ 00. act three
─ 21. string her up
─ 22. family is a choice
─ author's note
─ 23. special nickname
─ 24. mommy?
─ 25. the truth, at last
─ 26. sleepover?
─ 27. madly, obsessively, innocently, and captivatedly
─ 28. homeward bound
─ 29. together once more
─ 30. unconditionally devoted to her
─ 00. act four
─ 31. caught red handed
─ 32. elena's 'great' escape
─ 33. desperately seeking
─ 34. call me by my name
─ 35. bedtime stories
─ 36. late night conversations and confessions
─ 37. a goddess in disguise
─ 38. don't let the hard days win
─ 39. entirely hers, forever
─ 40. my love for you is limitless
─ 00. act five
─ 41. good girl
─ 42. smutty books, addicting lips, and dark promises
─ 43. not so innocent after all...oh crackers!
─ 44. don't worry about me
─ 46. kayli made me do it!
─ 47. toy stores
─ 48. being outed by a six-year-old
─ 49. lost without you
─ 50. epilogue
─ limitless; a moment of reflection

─ 45. no other comparison

264 24 1
By LivelyPotter

─ 45. no other comparison

***

THIRD POV
7 AM

Jungkook had woken up an hour ago, entirely wrapped around his sweet little Elena and had no plans of moving his arm off her tiny little body anytime soon. His thumbs brushed against her bare skin, and he barely withheld the shiver that raced down his spine at the feeling of her.

She was bare – void of any and all clothing right beside him.

His baby was snuggled right up against his huge body, breasts caressing his abdomen, and the blood rushed downwards to his cock as he thought about the events that occurred last night.

Jungkook grunted and slowly licked his lips, wishing he could still taste her – feel her sweet little cunt tremble underneath his merciless touch. God, what a perfect pussy she had. What a perfect body she had...and her moans...oh fuck, the sinful sounds that left her lips were music to his ears.

He wanted – no desperately needed to hear more of those sounds.

Jungkook resisted the urge to rut up against her cute little butt when she rolled over and pressed her bottom unknowingly against the man's lower region.

Elena's lips lifted in a sleepy pout, and an unintelligible gurgle left her lips causing Jungkook to chuckle, running his huge hand down her bare side.

He wouldn't touch her.

As much as it killed him and made his hard dick hate him even more – he wanted to make sure that she was comfortable.

Jungkook's lips lifted in a tiny little smirk.

He would be lying if he said he didn't want to hear her begging for him.

Flashbacks of him burying his face in her cunt and bringing her to climax would forever be in his mind.

But he also worried about taking her virginity. He knew that she had never been with anyone else, and he was no easy size to take even on a women who had their fair share of bed partners, and her little hole was so fucking tight.

A hoarse groan left his lips.

He would tear her apart.

He looked forward yet dreaded the moment he would breach her untouched walls. He longed to be inside of her, yet he was scared to hurt her.

He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he hurt his sweet little Elena even more.

But one of the main reasons he came to this decision was that he wanted her to know that there would be no woman that would ever feel his touch like he had touched her last night.

Jungkook frowned.

He needed to speak to her about what she had seen that night, weeks ago, when his sweet little girl saw him with Selene. He didn't want to bring it up...but he knew he had to before they took the next steps into their relationship. Clearing the air was necessary...as well as tying up any loose ends.

He wanted Elena to know that he was hers...and she was his.

Jungkook pulled Elena closer to his huge warm body, eyes closing in bliss when her little hands, wrapped in her braces, fell onto his chest.

His lips fell onto her forehead and pressed a sweet kiss to her soft skin, relishing in the feel of her in his arms. His dreams had come true. His prayers had been answered. She was finally with him, beside him, holding onto him and there was no greater feeling in this world.

Love – true, pure love was everything – there was no other feeling to compare it to.

No other comparison.

He had never been so happy in his life – he finally had everything he had always dreamed of. A more than generous income, his beautiful son, a wonderful happy home, and Elena.

She was his heart and his everything, just as Dae was.

Having his boy call Elena his mom never ceased to make Jungkook want to tear up in happiness.

His family was finally complete.

***

Jungkook forced himself to get out of bed, sadly leaving his sweet little baby to sleep in his bed as he showered, fisted his cock in his hand to the thought of her, got out, and began to cook breakfast after checking his emails and signing off on some paperwork.

Most of his work had been done for today, but he would have to leave tomorrow to the company to get more pressing work done. He had put it off long enough while he was dealing with Selene, his parents, Dae, and Elena.

He was trying to find the perfect balance, and everything was going so perfect now.

"Daddy?" a cute baby voice jerked Jungkook from his thoughts. The tall man looked down and took in the sight of Dae, holding his stuffed animals in his arms, and cutely yawning had Jungkook smiling uncontrollably.

Flipping over three more pancakes and then plating them; Jungkook knelt down and gathered Dae into his arms.

"Good Morning, baby." Jungkook chuckled when Dae nodded sleepily and reasted his little head on his dad's huge shoulder.

"How are you?" the man questioned, turning off the stove, and holding Dae in one arm.

Dae smacked his lips, "I'm good, daddy," he looked around the kitchen in search of something, or someone. Jungkook felt his lips pull up in a soft smile, knowing who his son was looking for.

"Where's mommy?" Dae asked, lips held out in a pout, continuing to look around.

Jungkook rubbed his hand over Dae's hair, and pecked his head.

"Mommy's still sleeping, she was up late last night." Jungkook hid a smirk and turned around to slice Dae's breakfast up easily.

"Oh," Dae nodded with a pout, "What was she doing?"

Jungkook pursed his lips, "Uh...reading?" He lied slightly.

Dae whined, but gave up when Jungkook set his plate in front of him, along with his little train cup Elena bought especially for him months ago.

The father and son duo made idle chitchat and happy conversation as they ate and left Elena to sleep peacefully. When Dae was done eating and watching his shows, Jungkook kissed his head.

"I'll be right back, baby. I'll go check on mommy, yeah?"

"...yeah yeah, bye!" Dae uttered, big adorable eyes stuck on the screen.

Jungkook snickered quietly and stood up, knowing his son wouldn't move from this spot until his favorite show was over. It gave him plenty of time to cuddle Elena awake.

Jungkook walked down the hallway, past the kitchen, and entered his room.

"So cute." he mumbled, grinning when his sweet little girl's adorable blonde head was the only part, he could see of her. She was buried in his comforter, warm and safe. Jungkook knew he tired her out, so he was letting her get as much sleep as she wanted.

Jungkook peered at the sleeping women, heart thundering in his chest – gathering his thoughts back into his head, Jungkook entered his luxury bathroom, and decided to start his sweet little girl a nice relaxing bath – finally putting those bath bombs and bath oils he had purchased her to good use.

While the sizable tub was filling up; he left the bathroom to wake his women up.

He rolled his shoulders, muscles tensing and contracting underneath his oversized shirt and climbed in the bed behind Elena. He stuck his nose to her hair and breathed in her lilac scent, eyes nearly rolling back into his head at the wonderful scent and wrapped his arm about her waist.

Jungkook swallowed hard as his huge tattooed hand placed itself on her little tummy, thumb swiping across her adorable belly button.

"Wake up, sweetie." he let his lips linger at her ear for a moment, pressing a kiss to the shell of her ear before trailing them downwards, across her jaw and neck. "Let me see those beautiful eyes of yours." he chuckled, hand petting her hair when Elena let out a sleepy groan of protest and turned around, burying her head in his torso.

Slowly, Jungkook tilted her chin up when her eyes fluttered open, and he could see her shining emerald eyes.

He pressed a sweet, loving kiss to her pouty lips and smiled against them.

"Good morning."

A/N ;

Next chapter will be...intense, to say the least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.6K 99
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...
19.5K 1.3K 14
Sang Sorenson, formerly a shy girl from Charleston, South Carolina. Now? She's Ava, a bubbly singer who took the world by storm. Years after the Acad...
51.6K 867 26
what happens when the well known singer meets gen z's leading man? ( social media x irl ) ( jacob elordi x femoc ) ( lowercase intended ) ( feb 17...
174K 3.6K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?