Texas Tea - Post Malone

By Pepepolly

A Cowboys legacy lives forever... Book one : Wrapped around your Finger Book two : Wrapped around your Hea... More

Cheater
For My Broken Heart
This Is My Spot!
Values
Just A Little Blood
Like A Linda
It's Ok To Cry, Honey
Pink Roses
Confront Your Fear
I Will Wait
He Wants Her
Letting Go
Family Ties
Running Away
This Is Us Now
My Reason
My Hero, Lara
You Are Beautiful, Indy
Home
Little Dove
More Than All The Stars
Ace
Storm
Cottonwod
The Mountain Calls
The Barn
Sisters
One Hundred Children?
Strong Woman
This Is Our House
I will punch you myself
Liers
First Punch
I Am Not My Mother
Stetson
Hazel
Bullet To The Chest
That Jimmy Wilde
The Old Oak
Magic
Austin (Bonus)

I Said NO

39 7 1
By Pepepolly

Indy wakes on Saturday morning to a once again empty bed. Her coffee is on her coaster, hot, and a smile creeps on her lips. She loves her weekend mornings. She loves her weekday morning, her afternoons, and evenings too - she loves every dam moment she has knowing Austin is right there. Her note this morning is sweet and gives her butterflies. The man has her wrapped around his finger.

Every time you kiss me
it’s like sunshine and whiskey.

She opens her drawer and places the note into an envelope along with all her others. Who would have thought she would ever have a little envelope full of sweet little notes? It makes her heart happy and she kisses the envelope before she places it neatly back into her drawer. Her confidence has grown steadily over the time she has spent with Austin. She is still softly spoken and timid, but she is not as skittish anymore - Austin builds her up. With that thought, she gets out of bed and heads to the kitchen. Her sister and parents live in Longbeach, LA. It's just under an hour away. They will leave as soon as Austin is back and meet them for brunch then head back home for an early night before they head off to Austin's family. She is hit with a pang of fear - what if his family does not like her? What if they turn her away or worse, what if they are mean to her? She could not take it and she could not take the pain that would come with losing Austin. He loves and cherishes his family. He would never choose her over them.

She pushes the anxiety down. No. Austin said he is a reflection of them and if that's true they are good kind people who would never be nasty even if they are not particularly fond of her. She is not good enough for Austin, she knows that. But, she hopes they see how much she adores him. She pushes thoughts of them aside, she can't let her fears buckle her newfound confidence. She picks up her phone and sees she has hundreds of messages. She ignores them all and sends one simple text to her sister.

I am coming to LA.
I will meet you at Olly's at 10.

Finally! I have been going
like a crazy person. The stress u
have put me threw is gross
wedding bills are stacking up
and you need to pay them
Before the deals I have
made fill threw.

We will talk over brunch.

Whatever. I want a wedding
gift from u. Don't think just
because you are paying for
a wedding you can weasel out
of that. u have put me threw
heel this last month 
thankfully I have not
uninvented you 2 my wedding.
But you won't be a bridesmaid.
Don't cry about it you are
the only blame here.

What gift did you want?

I want 2 go on a crewz.
To like an iland. U can get
that is because u really
hurt me by ignoring me.

No. I am not paying for
you to go on a cruise.
We will talk at brunch.

Indy has to read their sister's texts twice, she sounds stupid even through text. No wonder she dropped out of college. She puts down her phone and then walks off to the bedroom to get ready as her phone goes insane with her sister's now endless texts while she throws yet another tantrum. Indy chooses her outfit for the day and then hops into the shower, washing herself as fast as she can. But, knows she is too late when the sounds of Miss Daisy's grunting get closer. "Incoming!" Austin shouts as the shower door is suddenly flung open and Miss Daisy comes flying in and straight to her scratching post as Indy jumps out of the way.

"Indy, I am going to be real pissed off with her if she hurts you," Austin warns as he reaches into the shower and grabs her soap. "Miss Daisy weighs more than you do and I can't stop her when she bolts for the fucking shower," he says squirting soap on her. He is not impressed. "I thought I had more time, sorry. I was just about to get out," Indy says walking closer to him and stepping out of the shower. "I take it that, that solid text notification going off on your phone is an indication that you contacted your sister?" he asks grabbing her arm gently as she moves away from him to get a towel. "Yes. She will meet us for brunch at 10 am and she will bring my parents I am sure. She suggested I pay for her honeymoon as a wedding gift. She wanted to go on a cruise. She spelt cruise c-r-e-w-z. I said no, that's why she is blowing up my phone. She is in tantrum mode."

"You said no?"

"Yeah. I said no."

"How did you say no? Did you apologize and suggest something else?"

"No. I just said no and that I was not paying for a cruise."

Austin's face splits into a smile and he looks proud of her. "Oh...shit...Austin!  I said no! Just like that - NO. One big fat no. Two letters N-O. No!"

"Yeah, you did," he says laughing and wrapping his arms around her. "I am a badass bitch!" Indy says throwing her arms around his neck and hopping up and down. She said no. She has never said no before.

"Yeah, you are," Austin says leaning down and kissing her as she slowly stops jumping then squeaking when his hand slides down her back and squeezes her ass. "Sex!" she says pulling out of his arms and grabbing his hand, pulling him into the bedroom. She pulls him to the bed then turns him and pushes him onto the bed, kneeling between his legs and looking up at him. He is looking down at her with raised brows. "Badass bitches give head, right?" she asks. "Oh, well...yeah...I mean they do..." Austin says caught off guard by her question. It's the first time she has ever seen him a little flustered. It's cute.

"Would you like head?"

"Well, I am a guy...so..."

"I have never given head."

"Oh...baby, you don't have to. I never expected-"

He says but is cut off when Indy grabs his waistband and practically rips off his pants. "Honey, you don't have to," he tries again. "I want to. Please. Tell me how, please," she says giving him those doe eyes. "O-Ok, sure," Austin says, that didn't take too much convincing. "Where do I start? Do I just take the whole thing in my mouth? It's very big, I might choke," she says. "Fuck..." Austin says covering his eyes with his hand for a second and then looking down at her. Is his brain melting? "I mean, I am not completely oblivious. But, I want to do what you like," she says wrapping her fingers around his shaft and pumping slowly as she looks at him.

"Ummm...yeah..."

His brain is melting.

"Baby, tell me what you like," she prompts. "I...I am going to get struck by lightning," he mumbles sliding his fingers into her hair and resting his hand on the back of her head. She laughs softly. "I like it slow and gentle. Give it attention. I'll, uh, I'll guide you with my hand...you don't have to swallow."

"You want me to swallow?" she asks cocking her head slightly as she looks up at him then lets her tongue fall out of her mouth, flattening it as she runs it over the tip of his penis. His mouth forms an O and he lets out a long slow breath of air. "I want to swallow," she says opening her fingers slightly as she flattens her tongue at the base of his shaft and then runs it up one of the thick veins, flicking his tip with her tongue once she gets there. She read in a woman's magazine once that men like that and by the sound Austin makes - he likes that very much. So she does it again. She wets her lips then stretches them over his tip, suckling softly and running her tongue over his slit, he hisses. "Keep your tongue flat and run it along my shaft as you go down then suck as you come up," he says softly, his voice strained. She feels him put gentle pressure on the back of her head, guiding her down.

She keeps her tongue flat and runs it along his veins as she goes down. "Fuck...the way your lips stretch around me..." he breaths out, the muscles in his stomach pulling tight. When she is midway down, he releases the pressure and she takes it as a cue to come up so she starts a gentle vacuum in her mouth and sucks as she pulls up slowly. He hisses through his teeth. Once back on his tip, she starts suckling again until she feels pressure from his hand again. She moves down, playing on his veins again with her tongue as she goes. He pushes her a little further then releases the pressure and so she creates a vacuum and pulls up to his tip. Before she can suckle on it she feels that pressure from his hand and she lets him push her back down, even further still, her nose almost brushing his hair. She can feel him in the back of her throat and she chokes slightly before he releases the presser.

"Sorry," he mumbles as she starts sucking on her way up. At his tip, she pops off and continues to pump him as she looks up at him. He is flushed, as if he just ran a thousand miles, his eyes hooded and sated. "I like it," she whispers and then dips her head, suckling his tip again. When she feels the pressure of his hand she moves down, as far down as she can go, her nose brushing his hair and his tip at the back of her throat while she tries not to choke. She moves up when he releases the pressure of his hand only to go back down again as soon as she reaches his tip when he pushes her back down, that happens three times before he speaks - his voice raw. "Keep that pace, baby."

And she does. She gives his penis a lot of attention. Up and down, licking and sucking, as his dick twitches and his veins start to expand. Her jaw gets slightly painful, but not enough to make her stop. She is enjoying this as much as he is. It's exhilarating. The pressure he uses gets a bit stronger and soon enough his fingers curl into a fist as he grabs a clump of her hair, gently though. She feels his hips jerk slightly and his stomach muscles pull tight under her hand that is resting on his stomach. "I'm gonna cum. If you wanna swallow...fuck....if...shit...if you wanna swallow...fuck, baby...if you wanna swallow you need to keep me at the back of your throat...shit," he gets out - his speech is fast but cut off with breathy affirmations of her good work. She is proud of the mess she has made of his brain.

She moves down again, pushing her nose into his hair as she feels his tip push into the back of her throat. She can feel his veins pulsing under her flattened tongue. He sweeps the hair that has fallen over her face to the back of her head and now with both hands, he grips her hair tightly and pushes her down further. His body goes ridged and he pushes his hips up, she tries to control her choking and succeeds for the most part - he is big and she is proud of her control. Then she feels him, shooting down the back of her throat as she feels his thick veins empty out. She does her best to swallow all of him, but she can feel some dribble out the side of her mouth. He grunts and pushes her down further, loses control, and chokes a little.

Then suddenly he releases his grip on her and pulls her off of him, she pops off with a loud popping sound. She laughs softly at that. He pulls her up and over him as he flops onto his back. She grins at him and raises her eyebrows, waiting for his praise. "Amazing," he chuckles with a smirk as he runs his thumb over the corner of her mouth. "Messy," he mumbles, his eyes widening as she sucks his thumb into her mouth and cleans it off. "I was a blowjob virgin. You have my blowjob virginity," she says with a giggle. Austin's face splits into a huge smile and he laughs as he wraps his arms around her and pulls her tightly to him. "If that was the show you put on for your first go at head, baby, I am well and truly fucked," he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 540 71
She is well and truly fucked. He looks better, way better than he did in high school. In high school he was delicious but now he is just scrumptious...
14.2K 172 17
Warnings: .Smut/ mature language/ nudity/ heavy topics/ abuse/ toxic relationships .ALL RIGHTS TO S.E HINTON This is also my first time writing on W...
15.8K 486 30
**Sequel to I Fall Apart** **COMPLETED** **7,300 reads** Will Austin be able to maintain his life, his career and his girlfriend or will he have to...
20.2K 183 22
Matt dillon imagines and headcannons