I will punch you myself

Indy groans when her alarm goes off, but ignores it and covers her face with her hands. She hears Austin chuckle and then reach over and turn it off. "Explain to me how you can get up with bright eyes when Lucky demands your attention at all hours of the night, but the alarm has you grumpy?" he says pushing her onto her back and slipping between her thighs. They are back to sleeping naked and Indy is not grumpy at that. "You should wake me up like this. I won't be grumpy then," she says sliding her hands into his beard and kissing him as she feels him start to push into her. It's a fabulous way to wake up. Suddenly though, a wave of nausea rolls over her and she has to pull back, pushing Austin off her. "I am gonna be sick," she groans and practically stumbles to the bathroom. She only just makes it to the toilet before she empties her stomach.

She feels Austin's hands on her immediately as he soothes her back and gathers her hair from her face. "Please...go...away," she manages to get out between hurls. "I ain't leavin'," he says, he means it and he is stubborn so she doesn't bother trying to get rid of him as her stomach empties again. "Aww, baby," he coos. Her heaving is violent and she is battling to breathe between hurdles. Her eyes pool with tears and even little Lucky's cool nose which is now pressed to her hot face in worry is not helping. "I'm gonna call a doctor," Austin mumbles. "No! Please no doctor," she says finally able to breathe long enough to talk. "Baby, you just threw up a week's worth of food in there. You have shit chance of me not phoning the doctor," he says grabbing a wet face cloth as she sits back.

"Please don't it's just something I ate on the trip down."

"I ate what you ate."

"Yes, but your stomach is like a rubbish bin...oh sorry, I didn't mean that."

"Indy. I am phoning the doctor."

"No. Please. I hate doctors, you know that. Please. It's just my body fighting with me. I have been in the sun, running around a ranch and I have done two ten-hour trips in a week. Please," she begs looking up at him with those doe eyes. He crouches down by her side and sighs as he wipes her face. "Fine. But, if you are still feeling ill tomorrow you are going to the doctor. I will go with you, you won't be alone."

"Ok...and sorry about...you know...the bed thing. You want to go back and finish?"

"Fucking hell, Indy. No. I am more concerned about you right now than blowing my load," Austin grunts and helps her up. He turns on the shower and pulls her into it. They shower and then dress. Her nausea calms somewhat but does not disappear. She pretends that she is fine and lies when Austin asks how she feels. She feels bad but she does not want to go to the doctor. She has just overdone this last week and she will be fine soon, she is sure. Austin starts unpacking the truck and she gets busy with making their lunches for school and fussing with the animals. She phones the headmaster and sweet-talks him into letting her bring Lucky to school with her, she is too young and needy to leave at home alone.

She frowns when she hears her phone ringing as she bags their lunches. They had changed her phone number on the way down and only shared it with a few people so she had no idea who would be phoning her. When she looks her brows shoot up. It's Evelyn. Indy answers quickly.

"Hello!"

"Hello, little dove. How are you?"

"Good thank you, and you?"

"I am missing my children. But, I am fine. How are you feeling today?"

"Oh...I'm...I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Well...I was a little sick this morning. I think it was all the traveling. But, I am better now and Austin took care of me."

"Good. I am happy to hear that, make sure he is extra careful. You look after yourself too, don't overdo it, and take breaks if you need to."