Taekook Oneshot | Book 2 | To...

By bts_bangtang7

Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~ More

Note
🥀 Hold On 🥀
🥀 Hell 🥀
💌 Give me a chance 🥀
🔮 Presence 🥀 (1/2)
🔮 Presence 🥀 (2/2)
🖤 Luna 🖤 (1/2)
🖤 Luna 🖤 (2/2)
🍂 My Majesty 🍂 (1/2)
🍂 My Majesty 🍂 (2/2)
Love In Law 💕 (1/3)
Love in law 💕 (2/3)
Love in Law 💕 (3/3)
🥀 Selfish 🥀
🥀 Baby it's love 🥀
One sided love 🥀 (1/2)
One sided love 🥀 (2/2)
Jealousy ✨
Brother's Enemy 💥✨ (1/2)
Brother's Enemy 💥 ✨ (2/2)
Anagapesis 🥀 (2/2)
Atelophbia 🌷 ( 1/2)
Atelophbia 🌷 ( 2/2)
Moira ☘️ ( 1/3 )
Moira ☘️ (2/3)

Anagapesis 🥀 (1/2)

1.8K 123 26
By bts_bangtang7

••• Appearance •••

••• Summary •••

Taehyung and Jungkook was arranged into a marriage by their parents..Both of them are working men, Independent and confident...For Taehyung he is happy in his life to have his parents and husband...his life is perfect...but he don't know what what goes around in his house behind his back.

Requested and Ideas By : Rmsexybrain7

No one's Pov

" He is so handsome Jungkook " Jungkook heard his sister in law's voice behind him, He was brushing his hair looking at himself in the mirror...Jeon Jungkook, The youngest son of his family, A  surgeon doctor, The brave son of his parents...He is adored by everyone in his family, He is sweet, Brave and Independence...But deep down really sensitive and innocent.

Today is like any other ordinary day, But for Jungkook...He is going to make a very big decision of his life...He is going to meet the man of his parents choice, His companion...He stood up and made his way towards the door of the room, He slowly made his way near the living room, Peaking from behind the pillar.

His eyes fall on his suppuzed handsome, He blushed looking at the man, Kim Taehyung...The only son of his parents, Handsome young lawyer...He is strong, Stern and Independent, Yet he is soft and gentle with his loved ones...He is always positive and strong about everything...never in his life he lost any case.

But Today, He is feeling nervous... How can he not, In front of him is the most beautiful person he has ever seen, and He is going to me his husband? How can he not feel nervous, But both of them were sure, They are already in love with each other and they will do everything to fullfil their part in the relationship and respect each other.

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung and Jungkook entered inside their new room, which Mr Kim arranged for them, Taehyung and Jungkook had their fingers intertwined... Jungkook smiled glancing at Taehyung who tilted his head, smiling back at him " You should Fresh up " Taehyung said to him softly.

Today, they finally got married, New chapter of their life... It's been an year since they met and fall in love with each other...At first, Both of them were awkward and Uncomfortable...but slowly, They turned into each other's Safe place... Jungkook entered inside the bathroom and closed his eyes, breathing heavily.

He is nervous, It's his first night... Taehyung was the same, He went to the guest room and came back after freshing up...He was wearing a A black T-shirt and black trusoser...He stopped seeing Jungkook wearing a black Hoodie and trusoser which belonged to Taehyung.

Jungkook turned around and smiled at Taehyung " My clothes are still packed, I hope you don't mind me wearing yours " Jungkook caresses his nape embarrassed... Taehyung smiled and made his way towards Taehyung, Holding his hand...Making him sit down on the bed, and kneeling before him " Jungkook, you are my husband, Everything which is mine is also yours "

Jungkook smiled, He tilt his head admiring Taehyung's face, He can't help but thank the God for giving him Taehyung " I-" Before Jungkook could say anything...his open starts to ring...He frowns, He remembers turning it off...Confused he glanced at Taehyung " Might be important" Taehyung said standing up.

Grabbing the phone from night stand handing it to Jungkook, Who sighed, Someone is calling him from the hospital...He was about to decline but Taehyung stopped him " It's okay, Hear them out " Jungkook hesitant, Picks up the call " Jungkookssi! Emergency! Mr park is out of town...We got a serious case"

Taehyung could clearly hear the voice since the room was silent, Jungkook frowns " But Ms.Momo, You know I'm on leave...I got married today " Taehyung chuckled looking at Jungkook's big pout, Jungkook glared at him who looked away, smiling slightly " Jungkookssi, We can't do anything...There is no surgeon available"

Jungkook sighed, He don't want Taehyung to hate him for anything...He was about to say something but Taehyung stood him " It's okay, It's important...You should go " Jungkook turned his head towards Taehyung amazed " But it's our first night " He mumbled, Even though...For Jungkook saving someone's life is always important.

But he don't want Taehyung to think that he is neglecting him for he is an irresponsible husband, Taehyung grabbed the phone from Jungkook " He is will be there soon, Prepare everything" Without waiting for any reply, Taehyung hangs up the call.

Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand " I will never stop you from working, Your work is important...We have the entire Life ahead of us...Right now they need you " Jungkook couldn't help but admire Taehyung, He Is falling for the male all over again.

Without wasting anytime, Both of them left for the hospital, Arriving, Jungkook glanced at Taehyung one last time who gesture him to go inside, and giving him his best wishes... Jungkook smiled and walked inside.... Meanwhile, Taehyung sat down in the waiting area and takes out his phone, Informing his father.

Next morning, Mrs Kim and Mr Kim were sitting on the dining table, Mr Kim informed his wife about the situation " What? On their wedding night " She was pissed, Glaring at Mr Kim who rolled his eyes " Don't be dramatic, I'm so proud of Jungkook, Such hard working boy " Mrs Kim scoffed.

" I never liked that man for my son, It wall all your wish for them to get married! See now! " Mrs Kim slammed her hand on the table making Mr Kim sigh, It was not new for him, The Day Taehyung and Jungkook got engaged...since then Mrs Kim is always judging Jungkook.

She wanted Taehyung to get married to her friend's daughter, But Mr Kim destroyed her dream by arranging Taehyung's marrige but Jungkook...The doctor who he admired a lot, Mr Kim can never forget how sweet and kind The doctor was the day he met him, Seeing him taking care of his patients and then loving him back, Mr Kim knew Jungkook is the one for his son.

Mrs Kim scoffed, She will just bear everything for a while, just for her son...But if it remains the same, She would wait and marry Taehyung off with Her friend's daughter...Who will take care of Taehyung the way he deserves.

Meanwhile, Taehyung opened his eyes looking at the ceiling, He frowns he tilted his head looking around the room, He sighed...It was Jungkook's office, Jungkook..There was a bed prepared for all the doctors who are too exhausted could rest...Sometimes Jungkook have to stay at the hospital for a long time.

Not only Jungkook, But many other doctors, that's why the bed was present in every room, Even a dorm was prepared for Junior doctors... Taehyung sat up, his eyes falling on the clock on the wall, He looks at them time surprised, It was almost 5pm, How long have Jungkook be in the Surgery room.

Almost 18 hours, Taehyung sighed, There was a knock on the door, A nurse walked in " Mr Kim, Doctor Jungkook have completed the surgery..He is changing, Do you want to meet him?" Taehyung instantly nodded his head...He can't wait to meet the younger, He stood up and made his way towards the surgery room.

Jungkook walked out of the room, His hair messed up, Eyes almost red, He groaned, Anyone could tell by the look at Jungkook was exhausted... Taehyung noticed he walked closer to the doctor and was about to touch him, But Jungkook fainted making Taehyung shocked...The nurse sighed " Dr Jungkook again exhausted himself " Hearing that, It was obvious it was not for the time.

Taehyung picked up Jungkook in his arms, and made his way towards the male's office... completely ignoring his mother's calls....

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦‧ ₊˚・

Next Part tomorrow, I hope you like it so far, I'm trying my best to make it the best I can

Thanks for reading 💗

You don't mind some horror oneshot right? Because I have many ideas

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important to this world ❤️ and I'm always here to listen to you if you need me ...Just Dm, Keep a smiling 😊

I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
4.5K 128 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
113K 5K 58
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
172K 2.9K 66
Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst Kook👆👇 Tae👇👆