─ limitless ; jjk

By LivelyPotter

─ in which shy, introverted elena morgan meets jungkook jeon and his son. 2024 © LivelyPotter acade... More

─ 00. synopsis
─ 00. act one
─ 01. intimidating men
─ 02. twenty dollar bill
─ 03. surprise meetings
─ 04. vicious women
─ 05. caught
─ 06. dirty thoughts, innocent mind
─ 07. the book
─ 08. shocking revelations
─ 09. the distance between us
─ 10. limitless
─ 00. act two
─ 11. bruises
─ 12. broken
─ 13. ruined
─ 14. home and heartbreak
─ 15. mind, heart, and soul
─ 16. never like this
─ 17. would i?
─ 18. whole
─ 19. this sucks
─ 20. i wish i could hate him
─ 00. act three
─ 21. string her up
─ 22. family is a choice
─ author's note
─ 23. special nickname
─ 24. mommy?
─ 25. the truth, at last
─ 26. sleepover?
─ 27. madly, obsessively, innocently, and captivatedly
─ 28. homeward bound
─ 29. together once more
─ 30. unconditionally devoted to her
─ 00. act four
─ 31. caught red handed
─ 32. elena's 'great' escape
─ 33. desperately seeking
─ 34. call me by my name
─ 35. bedtime stories
─ 36. late night conversations and confessions
─ 37. a goddess in disguise
─ 38. don't let the hard days win
─ 39. entirely hers, forever
─ 40. my love for you is limitless
─ 00. act five
─ 41. good girl
─ 43. not so innocent after all...oh crackers!
─ 44. don't worry about me
─ 45. no other comparison
─ 46. kayli made me do it!
─ 47. toy stores
─ 48. being outed by a six-year-old
─ 49. lost without you
─ 50. epilogue
─ limitless; a moment of reflection

─ 42. smutty books, addicting lips, and dark promises

251 22 1
By LivelyPotter

─ 42. smutty books, addicting lips, and dark promises

***

THIRD POV

The sweet taste of Elena's lips was addicting.

The feel of her lips slowly moving against his had his bulge pressing against his boxers; aching to be released from the confines of his pants.

Fuck. He thought to himself, forearms pressed on either side of Elena's head, hovering over her. Every little sound that escaped her precious lips had him feral - to the point where all he wanted to do was leave her lips, to kiss every single part of her body.

"Baby," he released against her lips when her little legs started to tremble violently in his grip. A tiny string of his control snapped; and it took everything in him to not thrust against her center.

Jungkook angled his hips away from her - not wanting to scare her if she felt his erection.

The last thing he needed was to scare her away just after he had finally gotten her.

His aura darkened when Elena let out a tiny moan - green eyes closed in pleasure.

"Shh," he cooed, letting out a grunt when Elena pulled his head near hers again - desperately trying to get him to kiss her again.

He couldn't.

Fuck, he wanted to more than anything - but it was too soon.

Jungkook knew she never experienced sex before - being as innocent as she was, he wanted to take it slow, so it wouldn't scare her.

Elena's lips formed a sad pout and he ached to kiss it away. But instead, he rolled off her and pulled her into his side.

"I gave you a kiss, baby." he chuckled, gritting his teeth when his cock throbbed beneath the layers of his clothing. He knew as soon as she fell asleep - he would need a cold shower. A really fucking cold one. "Now sleep."

"B-but–" Elena pouted, before giving up with an adorable huff. "Okay. Goodnight, I love you."

Jungkook would never get tired of hearing those words leave her lips.

He could listen to those three words leave her lips, every day, every hour, for the rest of his life and it would still feel like he was hearing them for the first time.

It was then and there Jungkook decided he would marry this woman someday, soon. He couldn't live without her - these past months attesting to that.

"I love you too, sweetie." Jungkook said lovingly, brushing her blond hair away from her face. He pulled the comforter over their bodies and held her close as she fell asleep.

***

ELENA'S POV
THE NEXT DAY

"Look, mommy!" Dae cheered, holding up another stick figure drawing of all of us together.

I awed, "It's perfect, Dae-Dae!" I kissed his head repeatedly, "Should we hang it on the fridge?" I asked, holding him on my lap as we watched yet another episode of Paw Patrol. Jungkook had gone into his home office a little bit ago after finishing his workout for the day. He was going to finishing his paperwork for the day before spending the rest of his time with us.

Dae's lips pulled into a huge smile, "Yeah! Daddy will love it!"

"Of course he will," I giggled, "he and I love anything you create with that brilliant mind of yours."

Dae and I walked hand in hand to the kitchen and he proudly put his drawing on the fridge while I placed a magnet on the top of the page.

"There! Perfect, right?" I asked, raising my brows.

Dae nodded, "Yup! Can we play with my trains now, mommy?"

I smiled, lately Dae had been calling me his mom every chance he could get, and I loved it. It made me feel complete. At the ripe age of twenty, I had everything I had ever dreamed of.

A man who loved me, family, friends, and Dae.

"C'mon." I smiled when he wrapped a small hand around my forearm. "Let's go."

While Dae got his trains from his toy box, I scurried down the hallway to the guest room, and looked through the books Kayli had given me to read when I visited. I hadn't got the chance to read in forever - and this seemed like a perfect time.

I bit down on my lip and randomly chose a novel before leaving the room and joining Dae.

He was waiting on me, already absorbed with playing with his toys littered on the living room floor when I sat down beside him - and opened the book.

My lips pursed; seeing the title: The Sinner by Shantel Tessier and felt my face pale when I flipped the page and came up the list ( a very long list of trigger warnings ). I'd never read a book with this many, actually.

Oh crackers...should I read this? Why did Kayli give me this?

I gulped, deciding to give it a chance.

Turning to page one, I huddled into myself and started to read - not knowing this book would change everything.

By page ten - I was curious.

By page twenty I was mortified.

By page thirty - I was sucked in too deep to escape now.

Dae was sleeping behind me on the couch - cuddled into his blanket as I shielded the book from view, hoping no one would sneak and read over my shoulder.

Crackers, I wouldn't know what to do if Jungkook saw me reading this.

It was...very smutty.

The smuttiest book I've ever read, and I've read a lot of them. Too much.

"Baby?"

A shriek left my lips as I clutched the book to my chest, jumping. My heart pounded within my chest as my waist jerked in his direction.

Jungkook looked shocked at my reaction and I flushed.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, "You scared me." The book was still held against my chest - protecting it with my life. If he tried to see what I was reading; i'd fight him.

Jungkook rose a brow, and slowly nodded. "Okay." He said slowly, "I just wanted to see if you would be good with takeout tonight, I'm not in the mood to cook." he grunted, picking a now awake Dae up.

"That sounds great to me! Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked, standing to my feet.

Jungkook chuckled and approached me, Dae on his hip.

"Everything is done, sweetie." He pecked the top of my head, and cast a curious glance down to the book I was holding against my chest tightly. "What are you reading?" he asked.

I scooted away from him, grip on the book tightening. "Nothing." I squeaked, internally scolding myself for sounding and acting like an idiot. "Just a book Kayli gave me."

Jungkook arched his brows.

The man nodded, "Alright then," he chuckled, "You enjoy your book while I give Dae a bath, okay? Then we'll eat and watch a movie."

"Okay." I smiled, leaning up on my toes to kiss his jaw.

"Me too, Mommy!" Dae interjected, causing us both to laugh. I gave Dae a kiss on his forehead.

"There!" I giggled and stepped away from the pair.

Jungkook shot me a wink and toted Dae upstairs while I took the chance to lock myself in the guest room and continue reading.

I was lost in my own little world, and had no idea how much time had passed until Jungkook knocked on the door.

"Baby?" he poked his head into the room, a worried frown on his lips. It turned up into a smile when he saw me lying against the pillows, book in hand. "I was worried when I couldn't find you anywhere."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled when he came closer and took a seat beside my legs, "This book is really interesting." I admitted, dog earing the page and closing it. I sat it down beside me.

"It's okay, baby." He said, passing his fingers down my legs, making them quiver as dirty thoughts entered my brain.

Blame the book. Not me.

Oh crackers.

Jungkook cupped my face lovingly and nuzzled his nose against mine, "Let's go eat." He said, and I nodded with a large smile and hopped up out of the bed.

"Just give me a minute," I squealed, kissing his cheek, "I just have to use the bathroom."

Jungkook gave a chuckle, "Alright, baby."

I gave him one last kiss and trotted off to the bathroom - unaware that Jungkook rose an inquiring brow at the book that had fallen onto the floor. Leaning down, he grabbed it, and flipped to the page I was on.

I quickly used the bathroom and washed my hands and placed my braces back on before exited the bathroom.

My heart fell to my bottom as I witnessed Jungkook holding my book in hand, reading intently with his brows arching.

A squeak left my lips, "Jungkook!" I nearly squawked.

His head slowly lifted up and he watched me with new eyes.

My lips trembled in embarrassment, "Give me the book." I nearly demanded, scurrying over. In my haste to get the book back, I hopped up on his lap - and snatched the book away.

When the book was in my possession; I finally realized my actions. I looked down and paled - seeing Jungkook's face buried between my breasts.

I squeaked again and crawled away from him.

"Sorry." I whimpered.

Oh my god.

I will never live this down.

Jungkook's eyes were dark - with some emotion that I couldn't seem to detect. His hand shot out and yanked me back on his lap. I squirmed, hardly noticing the hardness underneath my bottom until he let out a tortured groan.

I stopped in one sudden movement.

Oh my crackers...was that? No.

I moved once more on his lap to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

Oh my crackers...it was.

It was.

My face had never been this red before in my life. The blush extended to my chest and the tips of my ears, and even to the back of my neck as Jungkook grunted, grasping the back of my neck and head and yanked my face closer.

"Such a dirty girl." He murmured, taking enjoyment in my embarrassment when I avoided his eyes. "Who knew you read such filthy books, hmm?"

"..I–" the words died on my lips as he pecked them sweetly, looking into my eyes with dark promise.

"We'll speak about this later, hmm?"

Oh crackers.

a/n : 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545 43 5
Woso X Supernatural/ superhero academy
37.8K 718 26
what happens when the well known singer meets gen z's leading man? ( social media x irl ) ( jacob elordi x femoc ) ( lowercase intended ) ( feb 17...
9.9K 220 21
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
4.9K 398 28
─ in which athena green's life changes the moment jeon jungkook moves into the house next door. 2024 © LivelyPotter academy next gen ...