Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲

608 86 103
By Vhopes_eomma

Jimin's eyes widen, and the blue moon dagger, which he was holding in his hand, dropped on floor, when the dark silhouette of a big alpha in front of him, stabbed a dagger in his abdomen, right where his navel is.

"Hmm jasmine with lotus" whispered another voice from his back, as the person inhaled his scent from his scent gland.

Jimin gasped, when the omega, who was standing behind him, pushed the dagger more into his body by holding onto its handle from behind, and twisted the handle, to let the poison which was kept in that dagger mix with his pure blood. His hair, which were sparkling till now, all those sparkles disappeared, when the poison got into his body.

"So, you were pregnant. Did not thought that it will happen this early~ or should I say, we knew and waited for this moment~" the omega whispered in his ear, but nothing came out of jimin's mouth, instead of tears which he was holding in his eyes.

The alpha who was standing in front of him, walked close to him taking out another dagger, and pulled him close to himself by placing his hand on his waist.

"You troubled us a lot, omega." And he stabbed the dagger in his waist, making jimin let out a gasp with wide eyes.

"It was not in our strategy, brother." The other omega said, taking out another dagger, with a smirk on her masked face.

"But as this omega is pregnant, then let us fasten his death." And with these words, she stabbed him one more on his back, making jimin let out a scream.

"HAA-AHH!" jimin screamed in pain, and fell on his knees on floor, when he felt the red moon dagger penetrating inside of his body on its own. He tried to stop it by holding onto his handle, but it just kept penetrating into his body.

"AHHH!" he screamed once again, when the omega pulled out other two daggers which were stabbed in his back, making the blood flow out of his body at faster rate.

Both the masked wolves came in front of him, looking down at him with their uncovered eyes.

Jimin's breaths were heavy, he was trying to stop the dagger from penetrating itself in his body, but he let out a scream when a burning sensation felt on his wounds.

"Why?!" Jimin finally whispered, in pain and anger, raising his purple eyes which has started to turn white slowly, to look at the two unknown wolves in front of him.

"Why?" Chuckled the omega, as she kneeled down to jimin's level, staring into his slight white eyes now.

"So that, hoseok would not be protected by your useless necklaces." And this, made jimin widen his eyes. S-she know!? He thought to himself, staring at the omega in front of him with wide eyes.

"I feel bad that your little puppy could not see the world. Seems like it just got there. The scent of the lotus on your body, is faint, and that is why I think you did not realized. But it is not like, we were not waiting for such a moment so that you would be weak enough to not to protect yourself. I despise your mother and father for raising you like a warrior, as only because of this reason, this took Soo much time to finally attack on you. Besides, your mate, ugh! Such a pain in head! Madly in love with you! We never knew that moron can fall in love." She said, but jimin, internally he was screaming in pain because it has started to feel like his body is burning from inside. The poison is doing its work.

"Y-you, j-jungkook, kill y-ughhhhh!" Again, he groaned in pain, when the omega twisted the dagger all of a sudden, making jimin spit out some blood now.

"Kill? And us?" She said, chuckling, then leaning close to jimin's ear.

"He himself will die once he will see you laying dead in his arms." The omega stood up from her place, and stared down at him with her evil gaze.

"We are going now. Enjoy the last moments of your life with this unborn puppy of yours." The omega said, and after saying this, the alpha, who was standing beside her walked out of there, followed by the omega behind him.

The door closed, and jimin finally let out a painful scream, when the dagger on its own started to twist inside of him. His body, was feeling like it is on fire. His blood, feeling like it has become some flammable liquid and burning him from inside. With every passing moment, his heart was feeling like, it is loosing its strength to beat anymore.

His body is stabbed at three points of his body, making him loss even more blood. His vision has already started to get blurry, while his heart was getting heavy.

.

He slowly crawled towards of his blue moon dagger, and took it in his hand, holding on its handle in his weak hand.

He twisted the handle of his dagger, to open the small secret compartment, which made a ring fall from it.

He took the ring in his hand, and held it in his fist. His breaths, has started to get heavy, and slowly, leaned his body on the floor.

I never thought that there will be a life growing inside of me. Jimin thought to himself, while breathing heavily, as the dagger continued to penetrate him slowly.

I-i never thought that I will pray for this, to you goddess Luna. Again he thought, and closed his eyes, making some tears leave them.

B-but please, i-if this is my e-end, then let me live until I let this puppy see this world. He thought, and again gasped when a sharp pain hit his whole body.

He cried, and closed his eyes tightly, making his breaths faster than before.

"A-alpha." He mumbled weakly, with some tears rolling down from his eyes, and that was when, his black hair, also started to turn white, from bottom.

"A-alpha." He whispered once again, with more tears leaving his now half white, half purple eyes. His purple eyes, has lost half of their color, and the dagger, was just kept penetrating in his abdomen.

"Jung-jungkook." Once again, he whispered.

.

.

.

"Jungkook." Jungkook froze on his spot, and his red eyes widen in horror, when he heard the painful call of his omega.

Without wasting any other moment, he changed his form, and with a speed of light, he rushed out of his tent.

The rain was pouring heavily, but the speed of the black wolf with red eyes, was extremely fast, making for any normal eye impossible to see him.

"J-jung-jungkook." Again, he heard the painful voice of his omega, which only made him fasten his pace.

I am coming jimin. I am coming. His wolf, perses said to jimin's wolf, moon, who is chanting his name again and again and again.

Within ten wolf howls, jungkook reached the fairy village.

Once again, changing his form into human, he rushed in the direction of his hut, only to find no one guarding it from outside, which only raised his heartbeat.

He ran in the direction of the door, and opened them with fear in his eyes, only making his fear more evident on his face when he found it completely empty.

"JIMIN!" he shouted, going inside of the hut, and looked everywhere for his beloved mate, only to find it completely lifeless.

"OMEGA! JIMIN!" TAEMIN!" he shouted, but no response.

J-jungkook, in tree h-hut.

This was what, he heard this time, which made him change his form one more time, and rush in the direction of the forest, where jimin is probably waiting for him.

Jungkook's pov

As soon as I reached the tree hut, I changed my form, and rushed with my full pace in the direction of the hut on the tree.

"JIMIN!" I shouted from outside and banged on the door aggressively, only to find out that the door was already open.

I pushed the door open, and that was when, it felt like my soul left my body.

"J-JIMIN!" I shouted, and rushed towards him. I fell in front of him, and took him in my arms, and again, I felt a sharp pain in my heart, when I found a dagger stabbed in his abdomen. His whole body is covered in his blood, and when my gaze fell on my hand, my eyes widen when I found it painted in his blood.

I again touched his back, and again I almost cried when I found two stabbed marks on his back besides the dagger which is already stabbed in his abdomen.

"Jimin! Omega! O-open your eyes!" I said, patting on his cheeks softly, making him open his eyes slowly, only to make my breath stuck in my throat, when I found his purple eyes has took the the shade of white color, j-just like my appa.

"J-jungkook." He said, in almost a whisper, and that was when, a drop of tear fell from one of my eye.

"Jimin, I am h-here. Your alpha is here. I am taking you to YN noona and-"

"St-stop, I-i do not h-have much t-time." he said, placing his small hand over my lips, which I immediately removed.

"Do not talk rubbish! Lets go to YN noona! She will treat you!" I scolded, and immediately held onto the handle of the dagger to pull it out, but got stopped when jimin placed his hand over mine.

"D-do not. I-i will d-die in an instant. T-this is a red moon dagger, t-the most lethal f-for vampi-vampires, and t-their hybrids." he said, making me widen my eyes.

"Then lets go to YN noona-"

"L-listen j-jungkook. J-just listen. I-i do not have much time. S-so listen to me p-please." he said, again closing my mouth by his bloody hand.

"T-take this." he said, taking my hand in his, and placing something on my palm.

"U-use this, w-when you cannot see any other way out of th-the problem." he said, and I stared at my palm, to see a ring placed there.

"A-and, th-the book, which I took from jung's library, I-i succeed to open it, b-but, I c-cannot read it. P-please, read th-that book. It is kept with m-my t-things" he said, and I just nodded, with tears still flowing from my eyes continuously.

"I will do it. I will do everything whatever you will say. J-just do not close your eyes. I-i will take you to Yn noona." I said, and was about to pick him, but got stopped when he chuckled, and that was when I also noticed that his hair has not only lost their sparkles, but also has turned half white from their tips.

"W-why are you crying? Y-you s-said, y-you will never cry for anyone." he said with a smile, and caressed on my cheek, and that was when I broke down in heavy tears.

"STOP! STOP SAYING ANYTHING AND JUST GO TO YN NOONA WITH ME I BEG YOU PARK JI-" again, my words got cut in mid, when he placed his hand on my lips.

"You do not look strong while crying." he said, and I just shook my head.

"Then do not leave me. D-do not*sobs* leave me." I said, hugging him to my chest securely, like if I did not held him tightly, then he will go away from me.

"P-protect, h-hos-hose *cough* hoseok." I nodded aggressively, and removed his face from my chest to look into his eyes, which are turning white slowly.

"I will do everything! I will! I WILL ALSO SAY I LOVE YOU TO YOU EVERY DAY! IF YOU WANT I WILL DO IT AT EVERY WOLF STEP TOO! BUT PLEASE I BEG YOU TO NOT TO LEAVE ME AND LET ME TAKE YOU TO YN NOONA!" I shouted in anger and frustration, but more likely in pain, because he is not letting me to take him to YN noona to treat him.

Third person's pov

Jimin chuckled, and his eyes slowly started to get heavy, when the dagger totally got inside of his body, and his hair started to turn white rapidly now.

He gasped, when a shooting pain hit his abdomen, which made the alpha widen his eyes.

"I am taking you to YN noona. Just do not close your eyes hmm?" Jungkook said and was about to pick jimin from ground, but again he got stopped by a hand on his shoulder, which was weakly pushing him down.

Jimin smiled sadly, and some tears left his eyes, as he stared at his crying alpha. The alpha, who did not cried even at the moment of his birth, who did not shed a single tear at the death of his father, is now crying like a little pup for a mere omega? Feels weird to him.

He stared into his eyes for some moments. His hand went to his cheek from his shoulder, to wipe the continuous stream of tears which was flowing from the doe eyes of the taller.

"Can you k-kiss me?" He asked softly, and jungkook in an instant attached his lips to him, to kiss him with full of love and care. He poured all of his love which he was carrying in his heart for the omega in that single kiss. He moved his lips softly with him, and kissed every part of his, until he felt a tap on his shoulder, which made him break the kiss and stare down at his lover with teary gaze.

Jimin smiled, and leaned close to his lover's face, to place a tender kiss on his cheek.

"I love you." he said, and finally, the hand which was caressing jungkook's face, went lifeless, and fell on the floor.

His eyes got closed completely, and his hair which were rapidly turning white, stopped in the mid all of a sudden. The breaths of the omega stopped, and the heart went still. The flow of blood out of his body slowed down too, and the dagger started to dissolve in his body.

Jugnkook's eyes widen in horror, and he started to pat on his mate's face to wake him up.

"Omega, o-omega, omega, omega! Jimin! JIMIN! JIMIN!" first, he called him in whispers, then those whispers turned into loud screams, where he kept calling for his mate again and again and again and again, until his throat started hurting.

.

.

.

The pearl necklaces, which hoseok and taehyung were wearing around of their necks, all of a sudden broke, making all the pearls scatter on that mattress on which they were sleeping.

After one wolf step

"J-jimin, w-wake up, p-please *sobs*, w-wake u-up *sobs*, I-i beg *sobs* yo-you, p-please, o-open y-your e-eyes j-jagiya *sobs* p-please open your e-eyes, p-please, o-open t-them." he cried, and till now, his voice has turned fragile, as his mate is not waking up even after he called for him for one wolf step.

He sobbed, and leaned down, to the face of his omega, and placed a gentle kiss on his cold lips by his shivering lips, making the omega's face wet by his tears.

"I l-love y-you." he whispered, but then, he screamed. He screamed on the top of his lungs with his lover in his arms.

He raised his head, and turned his gaze in upward direction, to let out another painful scream. The scream was from his heart, which was feeling like it is bleeding. Bleeding from the pain which his mate caused him by leaving him. Bleeding from the regret that he failed to protect him. Bleeding from the hate for that person who did this to his little omega.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WHY YOU DID THAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?" He screamed in agony, and cried out loud. His tears are now sliding down on his neck, while his hold around his omega got firm.

"WHYYYYY!? WHAT HE EVER DID TO YOUUUUU!!??? WHAT I EVER DID TO YOU LUNAAAAA!? WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS!!?? WHAT MY MATE DID TO DESERVE THISSSS!? He screamed once again. His throat was aching because of screaming and crying too much. He can feel the pain in his throat, which is making him feel like that if he did not stopped screaming, then he will surely lose his voice. But for now, this voice, this pain, is not coming from his throat, but from his heart, which feels like breaking, and breaking, and breaking, with every single passing moment.

"TAKE ME! TAKE ME LUNA IF YOU WANT! IF IT IS THE PUNISHMENT OF ANY OF MY SIN ABOUT WHICH I DO NOT KNOW, THEN PUNISH ME! PUNISH MY BODY! TORTURE ME BUT NOT IN THIS WAY! NOT BY TAKING MY MATE AWAY FROM MEEEE! PLEASE! PLEASE I BEG YOU LUNA! PLEASE!" He screamed, cried, tried to wake his mate again and again by patting on his cheeks gently, but nothing happened.

"PLEASE! PLEASE JIMIN! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE I BEG YOU! OPEN YOUR EYES FOR ME! OPEN YOUR EYES FOR US! WE PROMISED TO GET MARRIED! WE PROMISED TO RAISE OUR PUPPIES TOGETHER! WE PROMISED TO GO TO THAT POND WHEN I WILL BE BACK FROM MY CLAN! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME! FULFILL THOSE PROMISES! OPEN YOUR EYES OMEGA! OPEN YOUR EYEEEEES!" he growled, cupping his mate's face in his one hand, but no use. His tears never stopped flowing from his eyes. His eyes were red, swollen, and his throat is aching of shouting this much.

"JIMINAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" once again, he called his name while hugging him to his chest, with his own hands covered in the blood of his lover, which he never imagined even in his darkest nightmares.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he growled in extreme agony, holding on the lifeless body of his lover.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Another scream left his lips, but this time, he coughed, and some blood came out of his mouth. His hands are shivering, his nose and cheeks has turned red because of crying, and now his lips are covered by his own blood, which came out of his mouth, because of the injury he just caused to inside of his throat by screaming too much, but again, he screamed.

"I PROMISE! I PROMISE LUNA! IF YOU DARE TO TAKE MY OMEGA AWAY FROM ME, I WILL KILL EVERYONE! EVERYONE SO THAT WHO DID THIS TO MY OMEGA WILL ALSO GET KILLED! YOU WILL WINESS THE WORST REVENGE GODDESS LUNA! I WILL BE THE WORST EVIL WHO WILL BURN THIS WHOEL WORLD IF YOU DID NOT GAVE ME MY JIMIN BACK! I PROMISE! I PROMISE!" He shouted, or should say threatened the great luna, with anger in his red eyes.

He pressed his lips together, and again turned his gaze to his little omega with tears continuously flowing down from his eyes.

He sobbed, and kissed his mate's forehead, then attached his forehead to him, with his closed eyes.

Jungkook's wolf, persus, went completely silent when he saw jimin laying like a corpse in his arms.

"Moon?" His wolf called jimin's wolf, but there was no response from the other side.

"Moon?" Again, he called his name, but no response.

"I am leaving too, if you have left like this."

And the colour of jungkook's red eyes changed.

His eyes turned black, and the string through which the soul of jungkook and his wolf was connected, snapped.

A physical pain jungkook felt in his heart, which made him hiss in pain, but he ignored it and continued crying while hugging jimin to himself.

He sobbed, kept calling him again and again and again and again, may be he was expecting a response from the smaller, but he did not got even a single hum in response.

He moved his body, patted his cheeks softly. He touched his skin to feel his warmth, but the skin seems like to turn as cold as snow.

His buried his face in the chest of his lover, expecting to listen to his heart once again.

But.

But the hope only came out in the form of tears from his eyes.

He cried, cried and kept crying in the silence of that hut, where the only voice which could be heard was of the pouring rain. He kept crying and calling his lover with his small voice, until he ran out of tears and fell completely tired.

After one wolf step

Now, jungkook is sitting like a statue with his mate in his arms. His tears were no longer flowing from his doe eyes, but anyone could tell that he has been crying since wolf steps because of his swollen and red eyes.

His eyes holding no emotion, besides the darkness of gloom in them. His black eyes, staring blankly at the pale face of his lover, who was sleeping in peace on his lap and in his arms.

Finally, he stood up from his place, with his omega in his arms, and walked towards the wooden almirah of that chamber.

He opened it, and took out a long piece of white cloth.

For some moments, he stared at the cloth in his hand, lost somewhere in his thoughts, then he kneeled down, to wrap the white cloth around of his lover, so that the rain would not make him wet.

As he was wrapping the cloth around of his body and was about to cover his face, he stopped, and stared at the sleeping face of the omega for some moments.

He closed his eyes, moved close to the smaller's face, and placed his lips on his forehead, making a lonely tear escape hi right eye.

"I love you." He said, and covered his face too by the cloth.

.

.

.

Yoongi frowned, and slowly opened his eyes, when he smelled the bitter, or should say way too bitter scent of amber musk, which was coming from outside of the hut where he and YN are staying.

"Jungkook?" he mumbled, and stood up from his place, as he cannot believe that jungkook is already in this village, as he probably left his clan in evening, and it is impossible for him to reach here this early. But one thing which he cannot understand even more, that what he is doing in front of his hut, and why his pheromones smelling this bitter.

He walked towards the door, and opened it, but froze, when he saw the scene in front of him.

Taehyung's pov

I opened my eyes, when I felt something cold against of my cheek.

A frown formed on my face, when I found many pearls around us, and it was one of these pearls was pressed against of my cheek and was causing pain while sleeping.

For some moments, I stared at those pearls with the same frown on my face, until the realization hit me, which made me widen my eyes in pure horror.

Jimin!?

.

.

.

Meet you next week~

Yep, no glimpse.

Also, for a week or two, I am not going to upload becoz of my exams🤧🤧I gave you 3 uploads in advance, and a really long chapter is also coming in future, so I need time to complete the things. Besides, I also have to write "the enigmatic eye", and I am thinking of completing these two books together. So, hope you keep supporting me with lots of votes and comments😘❤️💚❤️💚❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 476 47
Seungmee the prosecutor and sungchan the police. "Remember we are a team, no need to get mad" "Leave him, he's a waste of time" [ mystery AU ] Ran...
38.5K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
72.4K 6.7K 62
"b-but I didn't do anything, it's my cousin" "I know sweetie but you pay for the things your cousin did"
55.9K 3.4K 18
Two shots / One shots stroies about our cute Arthit who is a cat and his love interest Kongpob. I don't own any of the characters used in the story...