The substitute has awakened

Door Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Meer

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 106

424 10 0
Door Demens88c

Yan Heqing's words made Lin Fengzhi's eyes turn red, his vision began to darken, and Yan Heqing's outline gradually blurred. He tried his best to keep his eyes wide open, and his lips trembled repeatedly, "I don't believe it..."

No matter how many times Yan Heqing said it, he would never believe it! Yan Heqing just likes Lu Muchi!

"You just don't like Uncle Lu, you are lying to me!"

Yan Heqing looked at Lin Fengzhi seriously.

From this moment on, Lin Fengzhi was a complete and eternal stranger to him.

He wanted to take back everything he gave to Lin Fengzhi, leaving nothing behind and leaving him to fend for himself from now on.

The crows of crows suddenly sounded in the distance, one after another, echoing in the empty sky. Lin Fengzhi felt frightened in his heart. He felt that Yan Heqing's eyes were so cold that he unconsciously stepped back and hit the tombstone with his back. He stopped, "You , what do you see me doing?"

Under the cold moonlight, the shadows of trees were whirling behind Yan Heqing. He took out his mobile phone very calmly and asked, "Call Lu Lin to confirm?"

Lin Fengzhi was quiet for a moment. He took a breath and burped suddenly.

This sentence seemed to pronounce his doom. He shook his head crazily and finally squeezed out a weak voice, "Lu Lin likes you... but it's useless!" He thought of something again and gained the confidence, "You guys will always It's impossible to get married, the Lu family won't accept you!"

Yan Heqing was about to dial, "Really? I'll try to propose to Lu Lin now."

"No!" Lin Fengzhi went to grab the phone. He knew clearly that what Yan Heqing said was true. Only the word "proposal" remained in his mind.

If Yan Heqing proposes, Lu Lin will definitely agree!

But he disagrees!

Yan Heqing moved to the side, and Lin Fengzhi almost fell down. He turned around, and Yan Heqing was silent. There were large shadows in his field of vision. Lin Fengzhi suddenly couldn't tell whether it was the shadow of the tree or Yan Heqing. He was anxious, "You are not allowed to beg! You are not allowed to beg!" ..." He blurted out, "I will die if you propose!"

It turns out that Lin Fengzhi actually committed suicide three times.

Once she gave up on Lu Lin, and twice she broke up with Lu Muchi.

Of course it won't succeed.

He rushed into the sea and was carried back to the beach by Lu Muchi and forced to kiss him. He was about to slit his wrists, but Lu Muchi snatched the knife away and pushed him to the floor and forced him to kiss him. He swallowed sleeping pills, but Lu Muchi arrived in time and stayed with Lu Muchi for three days without getting out of bed.

Suicide became a sweet prospect, and only Lin's mother was worried. She didn't know that Lin Fengzhi was in love, let alone that he had tried to commit suicide. It was just that during the time when Lin Fengzhi fell out of love, he either fell seriously ill or was in a bad mood, so she I was so worried that I couldn't sleep, and a lot of my hair was falling out.

Yan Heqing had an idea and left a few words. "That's your business."

Turn around and leave, never looking back.

Lin Fengzhi was trembling all over. He stared closely at Yan Heqing's back, like blurred ink, spreading out in all directions and blending into the night bit by bit.

He shouted, "Yan Heqing, you are not allowed to propose! I will really die!"

Yan Heqing turned a deaf ear. When he returned to the car, he first called Mother Lin.

Mother Lin answered quickly, "He Qing."

Yan Heqing got straight to the point, "Auntie, I've got Fengzhi."

Mother Lin breathed heavily, "What... did he do again?"

Yan Heqing repeated Lin Fengzhi's original words, and Lin's mother's breathing became more and more rapid.

He looked at the rearview mirror, and when a figure appeared at the foot of the mountain, he started the car, "I can't take him back for the time being, but you don't have to worry."

The car drove through a small forest, and a car was vaguely visible parked inside. "Someone will send him off."

Lin Fengzhi limped to the foot of the mountain. He had just lost sight of the road, fell down, and was throbbing in pain when he saw a large hazy orange light getting farther and farther away. He knew it was Yan Heqing's. car, he would chase it.

An orange halo reflected in his eyes, and a burning fire suddenly flashed in front of Lin Fengzhi's eyes, like a piece of paper on fire. Lin Fengzhi blinked hard, and when he saw clearly, the fire disappeared again and turned into a distant object. Little orange dot.

He couldn't catch up.

Fearing that Yan Heqing would go and propose to Lu Lin, Lin Fengzhi took out his mobile phone and called Yan Heqing, but he was still on the phone.

Lin Fengzhi was confused. Suddenly something occurred to him and he called Lin Fengyi.

He has other brothers!

The next second, the bell rang quickly, right behind him.

Lin Fengzhi's heart almost stopped with fright. Just like in a horror movie, he didn't dare to look back at all and held the phone tightly.

Until the ringing disappeared, Lin Fengyi's voice sounded behind him.

"Lin Fengzhi."

Lin Fengzhi slowly turned around and saw Lin Fengyi standing behind him, with a complex expression on his face that he had never seen before.

"Last time you were temporarily blinded in the hospital, it was Yan Heqing who called the doctor."

It wasn't a ghost. Lin Fengzhi felt relieved and raised his neck for a moment, "What's the use of calling a doctor? He didn't even care if I fell to the ground."

Lin Fengyi didn't answer and asked another question.

"There's a question I've wanted to ask you for a long time."

"When did you know that Yan Heqing had severed the relationship with his adoptive parents?"

After Yan Heqing finished the phone call with Lin's mother, he contacted Lu Lin, who was still working overtime at the company.

"I'm going to find you." Yan Heqing increased his speed.

When they arrived at Lu's headquarters, Lu Lin had already greeted him, and the security guard escorted Yan Heqing into Lu Lin's special elevator.

The elevator rose to the top floor, and Yan Heqing stepped out of the elevator. The president's office not far away was open and glowing with warm light.

The steady pace became faster and faster, and he stopped at the door of the office.

Lu Lin heard the noise and looked towards the door. When he saw it was Yan Heqing, he put down his plan and stood up. He walked around the desk with a smile, "After the experiment..."

Before he finished speaking, Yan Heqing quickly stepped forward and threw himself into his arms, hugging him hard. Lu Lin was caught off guard. He hugged Yan Heqing back first, but was rushed back a few steps and hit the edge of the table.

He groaned in pain, but looked happy, "I will maintain this enthusiasm in the future."

Yan Heqing didn't reply, he just hugged him tighter and buried his face in his chest.

Lu Lin realized something was wrong. Yan Heqing had never let out his emotions like this before.

He stopped talking and just held Yan Heqing quietly, waiting for him to calm down.

I don't know how much time has passed.

Yan Heqing let go of Lu Lin, but was still trapped in Lu Lin's arms. He raised his head slightly, met Lu Lin's gaze, and raised his hand, "My hand hurts."

Lu Lin lowered his head. Yan Heqing's palms were very red. He let go of Yan Heqing, went to the drawer and took out a box of ointment. He took Yan Heqing to the bathroom to wash his hands. After drying them, he carefully applied the medicine to him. "Did you encounter the experiment?"

"No." Yan Heqing watched Lu Lin apply medicine on his palms quietly, "I hit someone."

Lu Lin smiled, "Call me next time, your hands are only suitable for experiments."

Yan Heqing looked at Lu Lin's hands. Lu Lin's fingers were long and slender, like the thin bamboo joints of jade carvings. They were very beautiful and noble.

"What if the person you want to beat next is an acquaintance of yours?"

Yan Heqing's voice was as light as dust floating in the air. If you don't pay attention, you won't be able to hear it clearly.

Lu Lin finished applying the medicine, threw the used cotton swab into the trash can, and looked up into Yan Heqing's eyes.

"My nephew Lu Muchi, I just beat him two months ago. I also beat his father, Lu Han."

He seemed to be telling an innocuous little joke, "Is this familiar enough?"

"Enough." Yan Heqing nodded and changed the topic easily. "Why did you hit your nephew?"

Lu Lin smiled, "He deserves a beating."

Yan Heqing had to think about the last time Lu Muchi suffered a fracture and was hospitalized. Could it have been Lu Lin who beat him?

Does Lu Lin know?

Do you still choose to stand by him after knowing this, and don't you mind his deliberate approach at all?

But he still couldn't confess.

Others can afford to lose, but he cannot afford to lose.

It was like he was walking across an icy lake. He didn't know when he would step into a disguised ice cave, and he might not be able to reach the other side even if he was careful.

Before he is 100% sure, he will not reveal his trump card and let his plan have any flaw.

He wants to live.

He really wants to live.

Yan Heqing squeezed his hands tightly. The ointment that had just been applied was cool. It had not fully penetrated into the skin in a short time and was a little sticky.

Lu Lin noticed Yan Heqing's flash of hesitation, and he regretted his loss of control.

He is not as generous as he appears. Yesterday, when he proposed marriage to Yan Heqing, he wanted to take the young man home completely.

So he lost his cool, tentatively explored Yan Heqing's deepest secrets, and became the person he trusted most.

They had only been together for a few months, and Yan Heqing was too hasty in asking Yan Heqing to have no reservations.

"Looking at home appliances on the weekend." He changed the subject without changing his expression, smiling and rubbing the top of Yan Heqing's fluffy and soft hair, "Set up early, and we'll move after the smell has gone away."

Yan Heqing nodded.

At this time, Lu Lin's phone rang, and it was Lu Han, "A Lin, you must save Xiaochi this time! Dad is going to beat him to death!"

The sink was not big, so Yan Heqing could hear clearly, which made him feel a little strange.

Lu Changcheng's mentality towards Lu Muchi was that if his eldest son was raised useless and his younger son disobeyed, he would give all his hope and love to his grandson. Would he be willing to beat him?

Lu Lin asked quietly: "The reason."

Lu Han had a headache, "He wants to marry a man..."

...

"Wait for me in the car." Lu Lin took Yan Heqing to the hospital, "I'll be back soon."

Yan Heqing agreed.

When Lu Lin left, he took out his cell phone. Lin Fengzhi didn't call again. He must have been taken home by Lin Fengyi.

He had already discovered that Lin Fengyi had followed them to the cemetery.

The next step was to let Lin Fengzhi know that he and Lu Lin were going to pick out home appliances.

It's very easy.

Lin's mother didn't know that Lin Fengzhi had a third mobile phone and that Lin Fengzhi could see Moments.

After confirming the plan here, Yan Heqing put down his phone and glanced at the brightly lit hospital.

Lu Muchi wanted to marry him, but unexpectedly it happened much faster than he expected.

Lin Fengzhi, who was once so cherished that she had to find a substitute, became history in just a few months.

This is Lu Muchi.

Lu Lin walked out of the elevator and heard Lu Changcheng's curse.

"Who is it? Who is it if it's not Lin Fengzhi!"

Lu Muchi stood up straight, looking indifferent, "I can see you if you agree."

"Fart!" Lu Changcheng didn't care about his dignity and whipped his leg with his cane, "If you want a man to enter the Lu family's gate, you have to carry my body out first! Out of sight, out of mind!"

He was really cruel this time, and Lu Muchi was beaten until he could no longer stand.

Lu Han also disagreed with Lu Muchi marrying a man, but he was even more unhappy that Lu Changcheng didn't treat everyone equally. He whispered, "Alin also wants to marry a man, why didn't you say so."

Lu Changcheng became even more angry, "I can't control him, and I can't control your son either!"

Another cane hit Lu Muchi's thigh.

Lu Muchi groaned and couldn't stand still. He noticed, hugged his knees and fell to the ground, "It hurts..."

Lu Changcheng was so anxious that he hit Lu Han with his cane, "Idiot! Go and see where the injury is!"

Lu Muchi refused to get up. He groaned in pain. He rubbed the floor and hugged Lu Changcheng's thigh. He said pitifully, "Grandpa, please let me get married. I can't live without him!"

Lu Changcheng wanted to fight again, but he was afraid that the fight would be really bad. His usual thinking was, if he couldn't deal with Lu Muchi, then he would deal with the other party.

He stopped attacking for the time being and calmed down his tone, "You tell me who you are first. If you want to be worthy of the Lu family, I can consider it."

Lu Muchi was not stupid either. He grinned and got up, dragging his legs to the bedside table to look for paper and pen, "First create a written document!"

"My uncle is here!" Lu Muchi suddenly saw Lu Lin. He dragged his legs to the door excitedly, "Uncle, you will be the notary! This way grandpa will never regret it."

Lu Changcheng lowered his face and said, "I keep my word."

He only said that he would consider it, and his objection was also considered.

With Lu Lin, Lu Muchi felt confident and was not afraid that Lu Changcheng would cause trouble for Yan Heqing. He was especially surprised to know that Lu Lin also liked men. Although he was quite surprised that his uncle actually liked people and men, at the moment, all he could think about was Yan Heqing.

He was uneasy, and he didn't want to think deeply about the reason for his uneasiness, so he couldn't wait to tie up Yan Heqing first. As long as he got married, Yan Heqing would never leave him!

Lu Muchi couldn't wait to take Yan Heqing to get the certificate immediately, "I like Yan Heqing. I want to marry him, the sooner the better."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.7M 95.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
7.7K 148 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
3.5M 161K 55
"I missed having a little cas in my life." He smirked, letting his eyes show a little life. It was a sight to see and no words could do it justice. ...
63.3K 2.5K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...