Taekook Oneshot | Book 2 | To...

Bởi bts_bangtang7

Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~ Xem Thêm

Note
🥀 Hold On 🥀
🥀 Hell 🥀
💌 Give me a chance 🥀
🔮 Presence 🥀 (1/2)
🔮 Presence 🥀 (2/2)
🖤 Luna 🖤 (1/2)
🖤 Luna 🖤 (2/2)
🍂 My Majesty 🍂 (1/2)
🍂 My Majesty 🍂 (2/2)
Love In Law 💕 (1/3)
Love in law 💕 (2/3)
Love in Law 💕 (3/3)
🥀 Selfish 🥀
🥀 Baby it's love 🥀
One sided love 🥀 (1/2)
One sided love 🥀 (2/2)
Jealousy ✨
Brother's Enemy 💥✨ (1/2)
Anagapesis 🥀 (1/2)
Anagapesis 🥀 (2/2)
Atelophbia 🌷 ( 1/2)
Atelophbia 🌷 ( 2/2)
Moira ☘️ ( 1/3 )
Moira ☘️ (2/3)

Brother's Enemy 💥 ✨ (2/2)

1.6K 115 41
Bởi bts_bangtang7

No one's Pov

" Taehyung, why are we here?" Jimin whined walking behind Taehyung, Both of them were presently in the mall, it's been 2 hours since both soulmates arrived at the mall.. Taehyung was looking for something which Jimin was unknown to " Taehyung stop it already" Before Taehyung could say anything.

Both of them stopped seeing Yoongi standing in front of them, along with some of his minion blocking their way, Jimin gulped...and Taehyung He sighed " you have a dead wish Taehyung " Yoongi said coldly, all He knows is Taehyung is an 🍑⚫ who only knows how to flirt with people and play with their emotions.

And right now, All Yoongi can see is Taehyung playing with his brother's feelings, Who is innocent...and why? Just so Taehyung can take revenge from him? Yoongi is not scared of anything except seeing his brother hurt..At the young age Their parents split up, No one wanted to keep them... Young was only 12...since then He is taking care of his own brother.

He can't see Jungkook hurt, Jungkook's smile is presious to him, But it's not only about Jungkook... Taehyung has no right to hurt anyone's feelings " Oh brother in law, fancy seeing you here " Taehyung smiled at him...for once it's not some cheeky or cocky smile...But a real soft smile which was surprising for Yoongi.

" Let's not beat around the bush Taehyung...Leave my brother alone from this dirty game " Taehyung chuckled seeing Yoongi glaring deep at his soul...He slides his hands on the pockets...while Jimin was panicking, He don't want to mess with Yoongi.

"How can I stay away from my future Husband" Taehyung said and smirked, Yoongi cleanched his fist gritting his teeth " Don't you dare " Yoongi moved closer to Taehyung but Taehyung grabbed Jimin by his shoulders who was taken back " SORRY JIMINE " Taehyung pushed Jimin towards Yoongi.

Jimin gasped when his body was collided against Yoongi, He was sure he will after but He felt his body shivering when Yoongi wrapped his arms around his body, Jimin turned his gaze to Yoongi, seeing him glaring at Taehyung " GET HIM BOYS" Yoongi yelled out making Jimin gulped...No one Yoongi will leave him alone.

Taehyung laughed out seeing Yoongi's minion following him, The reason he is running is simple, He don't want to get in a fight with his husband to be's brother....Jimin tried to get away from Yoongi, But Yoongi pulled him closer earning a gasp from him " Where are you leaving?" Yoongi asked him with an angry frown.

Jimin gulped tilt his head to Yoongi " I- " Yoongi scoffed " Last time I remember you were flirting with my cousin sister " Jimin frowns, Pushing away Yoongi's hands away from his waist and moving back, Yoongi let him with a smirk " Cousin sister?" Yoongi nodded, Jimin widen his eyes, realizing that It was his cousin sister and not girlfriend.

Yoongi stared at Jimin's face and smiled finding the boy cute, The frown on his face, pouty lips...and flustered cheeks...Zoned out eyes... everything was perfect....But the only imperfect thing for Yoongi was...Jimin was Taehyung's best friend...what even made Yoongi even more salty was Taehyung left his best friend just to save himself.

But Taehyung knows that Min Yoongi is too whipped for his mochi best friend that he can never hurt Jimin " I'm sorry, But she is pretty, I just don't her to be confident" Jimin explained to him, Smiling afterwards...Clearing Yoongi's perspective about his character and the incident...Yoongi nodded with a chuckle.

Taehyung tired of running from the minions, He hand the money to a guard and entered inside the cinema...He sighed rushing down, sitting on a random seat, huffing taking deep breaths..He looks at the screen and rolled his head, leaning back on the chair, Taehyung tilted his head to look at the person beside him.

But he widen his eyes in surprise... Because it was none other then Jeon Jungkook, Who Kim Taehyung has fall for... hard... Taehyung smiled widely but his smile disappeared and turned into a frown seeing tears falling down Jungkook's cheeks, Sniffing.... Taehyung followed his gaze, Seeing a girl trying looking at the main lead who was staring back at her holding flowers in his hands.

" I trusted you!"

Taehyung heard a sniff, He turned his head towards Jungkook and smiled amazed...He leaned back on the chair, resting his jaw on his hands and stared at Jungkook's every reaction... admiring him silently, Seeing how Jungkook tilted his head like too lost in the movie to realize anything...sometimes laughing silently ...and sometimes crying.

" I wish someone loved me the same way " Jungkook mumbled pouting, Taehyung chuckled " I'm right here to love you in the every way possible" Taehyung said softly, Jungkook widen his eyes hearing the similar deep voice beside him...He snapped his head towards Taehyung " EHH!" Jungkook yelled out flinching everyone in the cinema.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him out of the cinema, Taehyung silently letting him, admiring the boy from behind... Jungkook stopped near a Christmas tree, where The lights were shining " Are you stalking me?" Jungkook asked him with a glare, Yes He do have a tiny little crush on Taehyung, But it's creepy if the other male is following him.

Taehyung shook his head, sliding his hands in the pockets " It's called meant to be, I was running away from your brothers minion..and I found you " Taehyung smirked at him making Jungkook glare at him even more " I'm not a thing that you can play with Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook said pushing Taehyung who holds his wrist pulling him closer.

Making Jungkook's heart skip a beat, He do like the elder male...and unfortunately Taehyung is making him even like him more by such behavior " You are too precious to be played with Baby, I want to treat you like a prince ...and take care of you...I will make sure that you get the love you deserve in every way possible " Taehyung whispered making Jungkook flustered.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung " How can I trust you?" Jungkook said folded his arms against his chest, Taehyung shrugged his shoulders " I'm not faking anything...nor I'm lying about anything, I like you and want to date you....but today, I can say that I have fallen in love with you Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook widen his eyes.

But before he could answer anything, He was pulled back by Yoongi... Taehyung gasped when Yoongi punched him on the face .. Jungkook widen his eyes pulling Yoongi back " Hyung!" Jungkook glared at Yoongi... Taehyung whimpered touching his bruised lip " Stay away from my brother" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" Just say shush" Yoongi instantly turned into a puppy when Jungkook scolded him " I said stay silent, Also.... Taehyung hyung....I give you one week....Be yourself....If I will like you in this one week....then I will date you " Jungkook explained to him, Who sighed and nodded his head, He was just sad...But he is ready to wait for Jungkook.

Jungkook walked away leaving Yoongi and Taehyung alone " You punched me " Taehyung whined making Yoongi cringe, He scoffed " you deserved it " Saying this Yoongi walked away...Making Taehyung pout " Sadly it will take time to make brother in law love me " He mumbled.

From the very next day forward, Jungkook starts to receive a very loving treatment from Taehyung, Chocolates, Banana milk and Ramen of course...

But what impressed and touched Jungkook's heart the most was hand written letter, He smiled looking at the letters once again...You entered inside the house " You are reading them again " Jungkook ignored him and continued reading them " Don't gonna lie... I'm staring to like him " Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" He was never bad, it's your minions always misleading you...I'm glad you are starting to leave their company " Yoongi nodded, But before they could continue their talks...They heard sudden sound coming from out of their house... Jungkook and Yoongi rushed to open the door, Seeing Taehyung standing in front of the door, holding some board.

He was wearing baggy jeans and a Black T-shirt...And Jungkook he was wearing baggy pink jeans and White T-shirt...with a pink jacket on top...and Yoongi, He was just on his boxers and a T-shirt... Jungkook was about to say something but Taehyung sighed him to stay silent...He raised the board showing it to Jungkook, Jungkook read what was written on the cardboard.

❝ Hi, I have to tell you something ❞

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who smiled and changed the cardboard placing it on the ground...Yoongi glanced at the cardboard and then at Taehyung.

❝ I want to tell you, How special you are ❞

Jungkook gulped the lump forming in his throat, He felt his eyes getting teary.

❝ You are not just special, You are everything....And I love you Jungkook❞

Jungkook bites his lower lip while Taehyung smiled softly, changing the cardboard.

❝ I love the Jungkook who loves Chocolates and banana milk, The Jungkook who cries watching a love story...Laughs at silly things ...The Jungkook who always read romantic novels at night ❞

Jungkook gasped and pouts at the mention of Novels, Taehyung chuckled...Yoongi smiled slightly looking at them, He can't believe it's the same Taehyung.

❝ The one I love is very simple ...and Cute, I'm glad I know you ...I'm glad I love you❞

Jungkook sniffs holding back his tears, He was about to say something but Taehyung shook his head, Signing him to stay silent, He takes out the last cardboard and closed his eyes... Jungkook turned his gaze from Taehyung's face to the cardboard.

❝i don't know what you feel about me, But i promise you...If you give me a chance, I will take care of you like a precious Jungkook you are ❞

Taehyung turned the board the other side, His eyes still closed, He seemed to me confident...But his tears had other plans.

❝ Will You be my boyfriend Jungkook? If it's a yes, give me a hug...and if it's a no, Just go back and close the door.....don't know if it's a no, I don't know what I will do honestly...Haha❞

Jungkook wiped his tears and tilted his head to Yoongi, Who sighed and nodded his head with a silent chuckle...He leaned closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered " I'm sure this idiot will die without you...Just warn him that if he breaks your heart, I will break his bones " Saying this Yoongi walked inside the house.

Jungkook rolled his eyes when Yoongi slammed the door shut, No way He will stop teasing Taehyung... Meanwhile Taehyung sighed heavily biting his lips, He was about to leave with eyes still closed ..But gasped when He was suddenly pulled into a kiss, He opened his eyes seeing Jungkook's eyes closed kissing him.

Taehyung smiled widely into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist pulling him closer, Jungkook smiled wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck and sucked on his lower lip " 6 FEET DISTANCE " They heard Yoongi's scream making them pull away, Both of them bursted into laughs hugging each other tightly.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦‧ ₊˚・

Sorry for late update, I was suppose to update the very next day but Family emergency 🤧

I hope your liked it 👀 Let me know your favourite part

Thanks for reading 💗

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important to this world ❤️ and I'm always here to listen to you if you need me ...Just Dm, Keep a smiling 😊

I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

224K 4K 45
Book Two!!
113K 5K 58
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
210K 7.5K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae
180K 3K 19
From heart breaking angst to sickeningly sweet fluff between the boys of BTS and their precious maknae Jungkook. A one shot fan fiction story With al...