SANVIKA : THE SISTER OF SHANT...

By eyeconic1

What is Shantanu had a elder sister? What if she took over the kingdom after the demise of Shantanu? What if... More

1. Beginning
2. The return!
3. Samragini Sanvika!
4. The Dillema
5. Punishment & Love
6. Crowned Prince
7. Gandhari Vivah & The birth of Karna
8. Karna's Growing up & Education
9. Unexpected death!
10. The mastermind
11. Svayamvar & Division
12. Kamakshi's conflict with her parents
13. Attack on the Kaunteya's
14. Help & Abduction
15. Dyut Sabha
16. Vanvas & Agyaat vas
???
17. The Maha Sabha
18. The shocking revelations
19. Sanvika's truth
20. Lover 🫢
21. Declaration of the war!
22. Rules for the war
Alliances
23. Unexpected support
24. Grand Entry & Danveer Karna
25. Kurukshetra day 1
26. Kurukshetra day 2
28. Kurukshetra day 3
29. So it goes ...
30. Kurukshetra day 4
31. Kurukshetra day 5
33. Kurukshetra day 6
34. Kurukshetra day 7
35. After math
...
Save the date:-
πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ₯³

27. Backup & Grand entry

643 57 20
By eyeconic1

In the Kaurava camp,
All were ready to leave but then Karna got down of his chariot and he went to his tent. Kripa followed his younger brother and signalled the others to stay in their place.

As Kripa entered the tent, he saw a scene that made his eyes teared. Karna had his hands joint in front of a painting of their mother and Karna had the sword that was gifted to him.

It was a sword made out of the knowledge of Sanvika. He had the same sword as well.

Kripa moved forward and joint his hand in front of the painting of his mother.

Kripa- Anuj, when did you make this painting?
Karna- When Mata was preparing for my coronation. Remember when I was about it become the king of Magadha.
Kripa- Yes Anuj, but we are getting late now, Let's go.

Kurukshetra,
Both the sides were on the battlefield of Kurukshetra. The kaunteya's mocking made a ardha Chandra vyuh.

On the mountain ,
Vish- Today, with this sunrise will be the sunrise of dharma.
Bhrigu- Satyavachan Brahmarishi.

Kurukshetra ,
The shankhnaad was done and then Yudhishthir said.

Yudhi- Surrender now and give me Hastinapur, Magadha, Anga, Panchal, Gandhar and Sapt nagari. We will pardon your existence. Haha.

Karna was about to say something but there was a suddenly battle cry heard.

All- Har Har Mahadev!

Both the sides were confused and they turned around and saw 7 akshauhini Sena coming their way. It was at that time Karna and Krishna said to their respective sides.

Karna/Kri- The sena of Magadha, trained under Mata / Devi Sanvika.

That's when they saw 3 women coming from behind the Sena.

Karna- Vrushali ...

Ek- Rukmila ...

Shon- Amulya ...

The 3 women joint Shrikhandini and nodded to their husbands. That's when Karna asked.

Karna- Priye, this war is dangerous why have you'll come here?
Vru- We have come here voluntarily arya, 10 akshauhini sena is still there in Magadha don't worry.

That's when they heard a sound of drums and trumpets. Suddenly a song could be heard.

(Hai katha sangram ki song)

That's when people saw a flying house in the air and a warrior on the horse.

Suddenly the warrior jumped from the horse and landed on the ground.

(Imagine her in an Indian outfit)

The women then removed both of her swords from her back and she looked up towards the kaal Sena and the Kaunteya Sena.

Her face was covered hence none could see her, but her eyes were enough to scare them away.

The kaunteya's and their Sena dropped their weapons on the ground in fear looking at the fierce women in front of them.

While Kaal asura and kaal sena was relaxed as they could only be killed by Sanvika.

_________________________
Author's note:-

What do you think about the interaction between Karna and Kripa?

What do you think about the involvement of Vrushali, Rukmila and Amulya?

How did the Sena of Magadha and the 3 of them come to Kurukshetra?

What do you think about the entry of Kamakshi?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 305 23
THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL AND BASED UPON MY IMAGINATION AND NOT MEANT TO HURT ANYONE'S RELIGIOUS FEELINGS. Let us join a beautiful princess in h...
94.7K 4.1K 62
Updates on every Monday or Tuesday Ever wonder what would it be like if pandavas had a sister (well I did). So here's a fiction about the journey of...
526K 33.1K 122
A girl named Drishti falls into the era of Mahabharata and everything in her life goes upside down. Read to find out about Drishti's adventures in t...